Old 02-09-2017, 03:53 AM   #76
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
Well done kay . but I wonder ... Why your doctor doesn't like it ?
I had an accident where I hurt my ankle on a mountian. Long story short EMT's had to climb up and bring me down on an ATV. It messed it up and I am still trying to recover fully from it. He does not want me to mess it up more. But its getting better.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:06 AM   #77
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well done Kay. It was a big sacrifice you had to make; 70 minutes in order to make my corner time 5 minutes longer. So, I actually have to applaud you for that.

I think I can claim my time now for tonight. I will do 75 minutes....for my owner's pleasure . I hope to make you proud Sir.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 02-09-2017, 12:36 PM   #78
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
SOO VERY SORRY I DID NOT POST A REPORT

Court caught up with me today.

I did more, I did 70 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
So this time, as soon as I got home from court, I'd set a timer for 70 minutes and INSTANTLY get in the corner. Being in the court room I was very fidgety. What was in store for me was on my mind the whole time! I stuck to my promise and as soon as I got home, I set the timer, got in the corner with my nose touching the wall and my time started.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
The price of being evil was a lot for me. But I thought I would be fine. I'd try to think of something to entertain myself though I am not very creative hence I get bored really fast. About 5-10 minutes in I was already bored out of my mind.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
About 30-40 minutes in I was getting tired from standing, hence I was standing in court. I told myself if you really have to, you can slide down and sit as long as my nose was still touching the wall and my hands stayed behind my back. But I forced myself to stay standing as long as I could. I wanted to stand throughout the whole thing.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
Towards the end around what I believe to be 55-60 mark I had to sit down. I lasted pretty long standing but there is only so long I can stand, my doctor does not like my standing on my feet more than 2 hours at a time. I kinda wanted to cry because I was just so bored and wanted to do something, anything. I tried to think of what I would write next for my book or what I would eat for dinner but I was just so bored. "Almost there. It shouldn't be much longer" is what I had to keep telling myself, again, price of evil. I had another party when time hit. I do not think I will EVER be able to go any longer than what I just did. There is just no way.

EDIT: If you get mad at me for posting my reports very late, I can always do another corner time to make up for it haha
Well,... you did great!
It's a special report. It's nice to see your slight regret. Oh yes you wanted to give my pet 5 minutes extra. But you had to suffer for it. I thank you for your brave excersize. As you have read my pet also admires and respects what you did.
Your time was definitely different than last time. For some reason you did not find the real relaxing state of acceptance. Your mind kept working. You kept thinking about how hard it was. You were bored,.. bored, bored and bored. That's remarkable. It's probably because ypu did your cornertime with the objective to annoy my pet. I don't know. As MarvHarvey once said,.. it's just nice to read the different sessions.

All together,.. well done!!!! Great report!!!
Don't worry about being late, it's actually nicely in time.

Soo... 70 minutes done,... 75 minutes is challenged.
But as you all know,.. my pet will do that. In fact,... she is doing it now i'm typing this comment.

She will report as well

After that dave47630 has reserved a spot for sunday.
It's amazing how this thread is developing.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 02-09-2017, 12:40 PM   #79
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Well done Kay. It was a big sacrifice you had to make; 70 minutes in order to make my corner time 5 minutes longer. So, I actually have to applaud you for that.

I think I can claim my time now for tonight. I will do 75 minutes....for my owner's pleasure . I hope to make you proud Sir.
It's nice.
I am superhappy you're bravely going for the 75 minutes. In fact,.. I know you're doing them right now.

Yesterday you were kind of angry that kay made your tiem longer. It's nice of you that you applaud for her. Yes,... she gave you 5 minutes extra,... but she had to stand 70minutes with nose to the wall for that.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-10-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:32 PM   #80
little pet
getDare Succubus

I did 75 minutes...

How did you experience your corner time?
It was hard... I have done it before, sometimes an hour, sometimes even 90 minutes, as a punishment.
This time, it wasn't a punishment of course. Sir told me this afternoon that he was very proud of me and that I would have to be proud. To stop thinking and just do as he says. Still, I felt a lot of apprehension before starting. I had inspiration for drawings I want to make, and it hit me that I wasn't going to be doing that. I was going to spend a good portion of my free evening in the corner.
Sometimes after I'm done, I feel refreshed, relaxed, empty of thoughts and worries. This time, I had no worries, but just so many ideas spinning through my head. It was hard to stop that. Now that I'm done, they're back in full force.
I did put on some white noise; a wind and raindrops track on YouTube. This helped drown out distracting noises.

What were your thoughts at the beginning of your corner time?
I actually cried, when I had to start. I felt so ridiculous, but I couldn't stop it. I felt like a little child, nose to the wall, pants down, tears on my cheeks. I though it was better to just accept the tears and let them flow. I told myself, my project would also be fine if I started on it an hour later.
After about 20 minutes, my breathing began to relax. My body felt less tense. The thoughts seemed to at least slow down a little. I told myself to be proud like Sir said.

What were your thoughts at the middle of your corner time
I drifted off a little. I have no idea when or how long, but I was more relaxed at last. It may have been quite a while. The physical discomforts did begin to distract me though. My feet started to hurt, my shoulders began to get stiff, I had to stop myself from overextending my knees. Even my nose touching the wall became annoying.

What were your thoughts at the end of your corner time?
I had to put my hands in front of my body because my right shoulder started to ache badly (I dislocated it a few years ago, and it can still be a bit sore). I leaned my forehead against the wall to prevent my nose from becoming stuck in a perpetually upward position. My neck went very stiff. I began to fidget again. Thoughts came back. All those little things prevented me from drifting off.
I kept repeating: I am just property, my owner wants me to do this. I am doing this for him. It helped me cope with the last, maybe, half hour. Then, finally, the alarm! Done.

I am proud to have done it. I hope I have made you proud as well Sir.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 02-09-2017, 01:45 PM   #81
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Congratulations sub Lucy. Very well done.
Marv

It was just a couple of days ago that I declined to promise to do this at a point 6 weeks in the future, citing the increase in interest and the exploding times. It seems like I was right!
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-09-2017, 03:14 PM   #82
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
After that dave47630 has reserved a spot for sunday. It's amazing how this thread is developing.
It is. I did not think that it would he going this far. But then I am about to do more than I originally thought.

As of now it looks like I will be doing 80 minutes this Sunday night. I am glad the the ladies were able to get the slots they wanted. Women and children first.

My time is not yet fixed 80 minutes though. There is more than three days open for others to bump it up. I doubt it will go to 90 by then. I am fairly sure that I can do 90. But, I doubt that it will easy or comfortable.

I tried to test the time lapse cam on my phone. It turns out it will go 30 times speed. So ninty minutes will be seen in just 3. I am having primes setting the phone on edge just right to get a good shot. PM if you have a suggestion.
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 02-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #83
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by person7 View Post
can i claim 75 mins?
Ok,.. I do want to avoid that things are overheating... That would spoil it. But to get things back to how it was intended...
You missed the 75, but you can claim the 80. If you do it will get blocked for 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
It is. I did not think that it would he going this far. But then I am about to do more than I originally thought.

As of now it looks like I will be doing 80 minutes this Sunday night. I am glad the the ladies were able to get the slots they wanted. Women and children first.

My time is not yet fixed 80 minutes though. There is more than three days open for others to bump it up. I doubt it will go to 90 by then. I am fairly sure that I can do 90. But, I doubt that it will easy or comfortable.

I tried to test the time lapse cam on my phone. It turns out it will go 30 times speed. So ninty minutes will be seen in just 3. I am having primes setting the phone on edge just right to get a good shot. PM if you have a suggestion.
dave
Ok,.. I really appreciate you're joining. You have really showed that you want. I trust you can, i'm curious to how it will go.

For that reason,...
I allow person7 to claim 80minutes before you go if he still wants.
But if he does not claim it i want to grant you your claim. So,.. Not letting others to go before you.
So,... Your looking at 80, or 85 minutes, depending on what person7 does.

I like a lot that this thread has a big revival,.. But i don't want it to get overheat.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-10-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:25 AM   #84
person7

i will claim 80 mins, thanks

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
Old 02-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #85
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Can I claim 90 minutes now ?
Old 02-10-2017, 11:10 AM   #86
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by person7 View Post
i will claim 80 mins, thanks
Great!
Granted!
So.... Now you will have to do that in the next 24 hours.

Great!!
Looking forward to your report.

Dave47630 will then do the 85minutes on Sunday.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-10-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #87
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
Can I claim 90 minutes now ?
Ha! Great!
Yes, it's ok, it's a bit against the original rules but i understand very well that you want to claim the 1.5 hour milestone.

I would say,.... Now i am more or less counting on you for the 2 hour milestone as well (i know,.. you did not promise rhat yet.....).

And i know we are now getting to really hard times so i am open to get this practically adopted to rl.

I am really happy with all contributions. So,... Yes, you can claim it.
You must report AFTER dave. Let's say within 48 hours after dave. After that your claim will expire

Old 02-10-2017, 11:40 AM   #88
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I am REALLY happy I did not make an open ended promise to do whatever it was in middle of March!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:45 PM   #89
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Ha! Great!
Yes, it's ok, it's a bit against the original rules but i understand very well that you want to claim the 1.5 hour milestone.

I would say,.... Now i am more or less counting on you for the 2 hour milestone as well (i know,.. you did not promise rhat yet.....).

And i know we are now getting to really hard times so i am open to get this practically adopted to rl.

I am really happy with all contributions. So,... Yes, you can claim it.
You must report AFTER dave. Let's say within 48 hours after dave. After that your claim will expire
yeah Thanks sir. I'll do it after dave.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:47 PM   #90
little pet
getDare Succubus

Good luck guys!
And I understand that you're glad you didn't promise anything Marv!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk