Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #76
subforfun86

I have been eyeballing at the the category two dares for a while now but was never threw a two before until yesterday...
I threw three times a one meaning I had to do this
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
2) sorry girls, this category is for the GUYS ONLY. You treat it as if you rolled a 12

1 - Cross dress and go for a stroll (at least 2 hours) down the street where the hookers hang out, see how many cars actually pull over to check you out.
So around 11 pm I started with my makeup and dressing myself.
For makeup I was wearing red glossy lipstick, skin colour foundation, black eyeliner, black mascara and a dark red eye shade. I put on my brunette wig with long curled hair.

After finished makeup I dressed myself with a black metallic legging and a matching miniskirt, a white blouse and over it a black satin corset. And last but not least I put on my 6 inch high (one inch platform) red suede heels which are my absolute favourite.

When I was fiinished dressing up it was half past eleven and dark outside. The hooker street was approximately 3 miles away which was perfect. My heart was racing just by the thought of going there. Outside it was still busy and a lot of cars and cyclers past. I was only five minutes from home and already a guy passing on a bike was whistling at me. I didn't know how to respond so I didn't. After roughly 20 minutes walking I passed a pub with a group of guys sitting outside. They were whistling calling me babe and asking for me to join them, which was rather intimidating. I passed them as well and started crossing an industrial area, which of course was abandonded during night. A car came passing by and slowed down a bit then continued. After 2 or 3 minutes the same car came passing by in the opposite direction. I thought he was lost or something until I heard him turn around behind me again and slowly started driving towards me. He slowed down right next to me and opened the window then asked if I needed a lift. I politely refused and luckily he continued. It was rather intimidating and scary.
I hurried towards the hooker street and when I came there my feet were hurting quite a bit.

In the Netherlands we have a 'safezone' for steet hookers to do their job with some sense of sucurity. Big lights, cameras, shelter and some supervision. When I arrived there three more girls were there. I stood next to them and see if I had any luck. It was a busy night and a car was next to me within a minute asking me to come with. I told him I was a guy andi f he was still interested , he looked shocked and politely refused. A minute later the supervisor (blond, around 40 and hot as hell) from the safezone came to me and asked if I was working here. I said no but that I was curious about the job. She looked a bit worried and told me it is not allowed to work there without a permit and that no new permits are given any longer. I thanked here for the information and left. She did not seem to notice (or mind) I was a guy.

Going back, I took a route going through a resedential area ommitting the industrial area. One car drove slower just to enjoy the view but didn;t stop. I took off my shoes after walking in them for over one and a half hour but put them back on about half a mile before reaching home. When I was home it was a little past 2 am and I was exhausted.

So all in all a bunch of guys thought I was hot, two cars stopped for me and one did a slow pass. Not bad for a gurl don't you think?

Anyway, thank you Sandy for making this dare and giving me the courage to try this out!
Old 06-18-2017, 02:19 AM   #77
Phoenix713

I think I'd like to give this a shot. Can someone roll for me, please?
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:23 AM   #78
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix713 View Post
I think I'd like to give this a shot. Can someone roll for me, please?

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #79
Voyeur702

I rolled a 7 and then a 6. I didn't even bother to put on a shirt to walk to my car, as I live fairly close to a fast food restaurant with a drive thru. Everything was going well. I pulled up to the speaker, ordered a dessert and was told to pull around to the window. When I got to the window to pay, I leaned out of my car enough to show my naked breasts to the cashier. He seemed very flustered as he handed me my order (so much so that he gave me the food, and told me to have a good night without ever asking for any money). When I tried to hand him the cash, he told me it was covered. Great dare!
Voyeur702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:20 AM   #80
Slut_Eva

I've been finding the nerves to try this dare. Can someone roll for me?

Loves: bondage, clit/nipple torture, anal, deepthroat, denial
Limits: family & friends, pictures, cam, social suicide, scat
Anything missing on this list, I might be willing to try...

Do not ask for kik, I do not have it and will not get it.
Slut_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:42 AM   #81
Bentimaru

Wow, what an amazing dare
Rolled 4&1 this time so got off lightly. Don't think anyone saw me. Will do it again soon though. Thanks

Likes: Most things, having my boundaries stretched, oral, anal, being a slut, poppers, online exposure.

Limits: scat, family & friends, blood, Involvement of work, Risk of Bodily Harm.

kik: kinkyben23
Telegram @xinxilandangfu

Follow me on Twitter: @Benkinky
Bentimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 06:15 AM   #82
LastC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut_Eva View Post
I've been finding the nerves to try this dare. Can someone roll for me?
Dear Eva,

1 + 3 = 4;
"5 – Change your avatar to show a full face shot of yourself so everyone can see how you really look, then restart this dice dare"

Looks like you need a second roll.

2 + 3 = 5
"4 – Guys wear a pair of cut offs or shorts that open too wide on the legs and girls wear a mini skirt, mo underwear. pick 6 different benches to sit at and spread you legs so you are exposed, sit for 5 minutes at the first bench and add 5 minutes at each subsequent bench so bench 6 is 30 minutes. legs must be at least shoulder width apart"

Good luck and tell us how it went.
LastC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:01 AM   #83
Slut_Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastC View Post
Dear Eva,

1 + 3 = 4;
"5 – Change your avatar to show a full face shot of yourself so everyone can see how you really look, then restart this dice dare"

Looks like you need a second roll.

2 + 3 = 5
"4 – Guys wear a pair of cut offs or shorts that open too wide on the legs and girls wear a mini skirt, mo underwear. pick 6 different benches to sit at and spread you legs so you are exposed, sit for 5 minutes at the first bench and add 5 minutes at each subsequent bench so bench 6 is 30 minutes. legs must be at least shoulder width apart"

Good luck and tell us how it went.
Thanks for rolling LastC.
The first you rolled is a limit of mine and I will not do this one.
The second dare I just completed. I was wearing my beige knee high boots, a indigo miniskirt, a beige halter crop and no undies. I went out to a nearby park and switched benches as told. Even though it was crowded in the park no one stopped to take a look or anything like that. I did have the usual glances of other guys my age but that's normal. I guess people couldn't see anything walking by.

Anyone else cares to roll for me?

Old 09-29-2017, 02:42 PM   #84
LastC

Dear Eva,

since noone rolled for you during the week, let's give it another try:

2 + 6 = 8

Quote:
8) Exhibitionist Dares
Next roll : 1

Quote:
1 - Go out wearing only a long coat, find a place where some kind of passenger train will go by, when it goes by open the coat revealing yourself to whomever looks after the train passes, you may return home.
Good Luck!
LastC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:54 AM   #85
Slut_Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastC View Post
Dear Eva,

since noone rolled for you during the week, let's give it another try:

2 + 6 = 8

Next roll : 1

Good Luck!
Hi all,
I promised to post how the dare went a while back and not just by PM so here it is as promised:
It was around 1 pm when I decided to do the dare. I undressed at home and put on some high heels and my long coat. It is a black english style longcoat which almost reaches my knees. I took my bike and cycled to the nearest crossover about 6 km away. The crossover itself was rather busy but I decided it was too late to back out now. I stopped right before the crossover and took my mobile phone as if I was texting someone until the bells started ringing. I put away my mobile phone and started to loosen the knots. Before I coould even see the train a small group of students stopped behind me, it was a group of woman about my age. I decided not to care and waited for the train. When it came I quickly opened my coat and showed a rather busy train something they would definitely remember. As I looked at the train I realised I could also see myself in the reflection and by the sudden silence of the group behind me I was not the only one...
They didn't say anything, but I'm sure they saw what I did. After the train passed I went back home and enjoyed a nice hot bath and thought back on my little adventure with a smile on my face

Thanks for the dare! If you feel like rolling again or give me a different dare, I'd love to try it!

Old 02-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #86
Slut_Eva

Anyone else care to roll for me? Love to do this dare again.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #87
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

5- Go for a drive during the day when it is light out, drive until you have had to stop at 25 red lights, at each red light, girls raise your top (make sure you have no bra on) exposing your breasts, put it down again when the light turns green, guys, masturbate at each red light, no cumming till you have stopped for all 25 red lights.

Did the dare this morning, I dressed in tight blue jeans and a white tee. Had to drive to the nearest city as there’s no traffic lights in my village.

I arrived in town and turned into a very busy street with many traffic lights. This is a multi lane street so at all eleven lights on that street when I pulled up my top not only did the pedestrians get a look but I was surrounded by traffic too.

I continued through town till all 25 were complete

Thank you for these dares I really enjoyed it and hope to get a more extreme one next time! I like how your mind works!

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #88
Daring80

Quote:
Anyone else care to roll for me? Love to do this dare again.
sure here you go

https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R189011362
Old 04-20-2018, 11:48 AM   #89
Slut_Eva

Hi GD!
Still looking for some one to roll for me
And with a roll, I mean a roll that doesn't coincidentally rolls 6 dice with 12 being the first two dice and then forgetting about the remaining rolls... Like the last guy who posted.

Give me a roll (and possible consecutive rolls) and I'll sent a report on how it went

Old 04-20-2018, 02:36 PM   #90
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hi GD!
Still looking for some one to roll for me
And with a roll, I mean a roll that doesn't coincidentally rolls 6 dice with 12 being the first two dice and then forgetting about the remaining rolls... Like the last guy who posted.

Give me a roll (and possible consecutive rolls) and I'll sent a report on how it went
First roll:

3 + 6 = 9

Second Roll:

4 - Go shopping, go into at least 15 store and try something on at each one that takes you into the change room. edge once in the first change room, twice in the second and so on till you edge 15 times in the 15th change room. no cumming till the next day. if you fail, girls do every dare in category 12 guys do every dare in category 2

Sounds like it's going to be a long day for you to do that one, good luck

If you need more rolls feel free to PM me.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk