Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-11-2017, 05:48 AM   #61
moretech

Default Page 49

Charles then shuffled the cards while saying “Aaaah, just like last game my luck keeps on holding strong” causing Jeff, Amy, Samantha, Lisa and Kati to glare at Charles. Samantha looked at the cards that she received and decided to call as once again her cards were not that great. Tyler did the same but Lisa decided to raise by 50 chips, Jeff called while Amy folded while everyone after her called. Charles then put the first 3 cards in the center which were 4 of spades, king of diamonds and 7 of clubs. With this on the table Samantha folded, Tyler raised by an other 50 chips, Lisa folded, Jeff , Jesse, Kati and Colin called but Alexis folded. Ian called. “Fuck it, all in” said Janet who raised it with this by an other 70 chips. Harry folded while Nicole and Charles called. As now the Tyler, Jeff, Jesse, Kati, Colin and Ian had to decide again if they wanted to call with the raise of 70 chips they started to carefully think. Tyler, Jeff, Kati and Colin called while Jesse and Ian folded. The next card that was placed on the field was six of hearts making Janet who has a 5 of hearts and an 8 of clubs even happier with her decision of all in. Everyone decided to call allowing Charles to put the last card on the table revealing a 8 of Diamonds. The results of this round are

Tyler: Ace of hearts and 4 of diamonds giving him one pair with high ace
Jeff: 6 of Clubs and King of spades giving him two pair, a pair of six and a pair of kings
Kati: 3 of Spades and King of hearts giving her a single pair of kings
Colin: 10 of spades and 7 of hearts giving him a pair of 7
Janet: 8 of Clubs and 5 of hearts giving her a straight
Nicole: 9 of clubs and queen of hearts giving her a total of nothing
Charles: King of clubs and 5 of clubs giving him a straight resulting in a tie with Janet.

“As Charles has the higher pair after the straight it is Charles win …. Again” complained Amy to which Janet felt her heart sink as she now was out of chips. “So, what will you sell and will it be to the bank or to one of us?” asked Charles. “I will sell my …..” said Janet waiting for a moment as she was thinking. “Go on” said Charles impatiently. “I will sell my one sandal to a player, who wants to give me some offers?” “I’ll buy it for 55 chips” said Kati to which Charles replied “160 chips here anybody else?” nobody responded to Charles handed his 160 chips to Janet and Janet handed her sandal to Charles.

Charles then started to shuffle the cards again as everyone was putting their chips in the field. “Let’s add something to the game” said Kati “If a piece of clothing is sold to a player, then the buyer can choose to add an other 50 chips to the agreed upon price to take the piece of clothing off themselves instead of the loser taking the piece off” “Sounds like a good idea” said Charles “As it is by choice, it is a good idea, let’s add it”. Charles then started to deal the cards. At this time everybody decided to go for call allowing Charles to put the next cards on the field which were 3 of Diamonds, 3 of Clubs and nine of clubs.

Samantha now raised by 30 chips, Tyler didn’t want to go all in but would have to sell a piece for the next round so decided to just call now and be all in. Lisa, Jeff and Amy decided to just call this time too while Jesse decided to fold and Kati called while Colin, just like Tyler, went all in. Alexis grinned and then said “I raise by 50 chips” to which Ian replied “All in” putting all his chips on the field. Janet didn’t want to go all in again and decided to fold followed by Harry who also folded. “All in” said Nicole while Charles decided to fold. As the pot was raised quite a bit Samantha started to think and decided to fold but Lisa chose to call the 200 chips bringing her to be all in. Jeff did not want to risk that and folded and so did Amy. Kati chose to call for this and Alexis also chose call. “Let’s see, this is a nice and daring round for a few people, what is the next card” said Charles as he put down a 4 of clubs.

Kati decided to raise the stakes a little more and said “Ok, Alexis, as it’s just between us for the chips, how about we make a little bet?” “What do you have in mind?” asked Alexis “Well, if we both go all in, then the person who wins chooses what clothing pieces we will sell and we will sell it to the winner” replied Kati being confident she would win the round. “Uhm, I will accept if when neither of us wins we chose each other‘s piece decided by who has the better hand choosing last” “Deal” said Kati who then went all in followed by Alexis. Charles then put the next card on the field which is 9 of hearts making both Kati and Alexis smile. The results of the round were:
Old 06-12-2017, 01:31 PM   #62
moretech

Default Page 50

As some people have pointed out, I apologize for the going from rather sexual to the not so sexual with these last few updates, they will get there again. As it is my first story I was not sure what I should be doing and that ended up that way. I hope you will enjoy the story further as it goes on. Because of this I will also see if I can post more parts at once so it is less posts to get to the sexual stuff again.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Samantha, Jeff and Amy folded after losing 50 chips
Jesse, Janet, Harry and Charles folded after losing 20 chips
Tyler went all in with 8 of Diamonds and 2 of spades making him have nothing except two pairs that are in the center.
Lisa went all in with an Ace of Diamonds and Six of Hearts having the same result as Tyler.
Colin went all in with a 4 of diamonds and a ace of Clubs giving him two pairs.
Ian went all in with 3 of spades and 7 of spades giving him a full house.
Nicole went all in with an 8 of hearts and 7 of diamonds giving her the same result as Tyler and Lisa.
Alexis got a 9 of Diamonds and Jack of Diamonds giving her a full house with higher cards than Ian.
Kati got a 4 of spades and 9 of spades giving her a full house with just one digit higher in the second pair of cards and making Kati the winner of this round.

“Shit” said Alexis as she realized she lost the round to Kati and so also lost the bet. “Ok, let’s go around and sell some pieces, shall we everyone?” said Kati. “Tyler, you’re up first, what do you sell and to player or bank? “I will sell both of my sandals at the same time to the bank giving me 100 chips right now” said Tyler. “Lisa, what about you?” “I will sell my skirt, who wants to buy it?” said Lisa to which Charles replied. “110 right here”. “150 here” replied Kati “Oh no you don’t” said Charles followed by “200”. “Fine, you can have it” said Kati. After a brief moment Lisa said “Ok, sold to Charles” Lisa started to get ready to take the skirt off “Wait” said Charles “I add an other 50 chips to take it off for you” “Okay” replied Lisa who then stood up from her chair and moved to Charles. Charles put his thumbs on the side of Lisa’s skirt and started to slowly pull down her Layered skirt with his fingers rubbing over her leggings covered ass down her legs and then on the ground letting Lisa step out of it. Lisa then went back to her chair and sat down while Charles decided to wear the skirt as a hat making everyone laugh.

“Colin, you’re next” said Kati “I sell one of my slippers to a player, who wants to buy it?” “I will give you 60 for it” said Charles to surprise of everyone. “Oh, so you just want as many pieces as possible, is that it?” asked Kati “That’s right, that way I can make sure who does or doesn’t get clothes back” replied Charles with a grin on his face. “Anybody else want to make an offer?” asked Colin but there was no reply making Charles the new owner of one of Colin’s slippers, this time Charles did not pay extra chips. “Okay, next up, Ian” said Kati skipping over Alexis “You ain’t going to control my clothes” said Ian who took off his sweater and sold it to the bank for 100. “Almost there, Nicole, your turn and then after that Alexis” said Kati. “Okay, I choose to sell my hair ribbon to the bank” Nicole took off her hair ribbon and received 50 from the bank. “Okay, Now, Alexis, you will sell your top but still keep your jacket to me for 150, as this was the bet, Charles, you can’t buy it” said Kati. “Okay, I won’t, not yet at least” replied Charles to which Alexis sighed and asked “Do you pay extra to take it off yourself?” “No, you can do it for us” replied Kati “Okay” said Alexis as she took off her jacket, placed it on her chair then turned around with her back to the group and took off her shirt revealing her black bra straps, without looking Alexis then took her jacket and put it back on trying her best to not reveal her chest to anyone. Once the Jacket was on and closed she handed the shirt to Kati who then handed Alexis her 150 chips.

“Well then, my turn to deal” said Kati who started to shuffle the cards. As Kati was handing out the cards she looked closely at the faces of everyone to see if they had any decent cards or not. Colin decided to Call followed by Alexis, Ian, Janet, Harry and Nicole. “Well then, should we raise the stakes so more people take clothes off?” asked Charles “Sure, why not” replied Kati to which Charles said “I raise by 200” “Holy shit” said Kati and Nicole. Samantha decided to fold due to this but Tyler called making him go all in once again. Followed by Lisa who also called and still had 30 remaining after doing so. Jeff also went all in with choosing call. Amy followed by going all in too. “Damn you Charles” said Jesse “Fine, all in” he added. Kati called and Colin, Alexis, Ian, Janet, Harry and Nicole then followed suit making them all, except Harry, be all in. Kati put the first three cards on the field which were 8 of Clubs, 7 of Clubs, 3 of Spades.

Harry decided to call followed by Charles while Lisa said “All in” making Kati choose to call followed by Harry choosing fold and Charles choosing call. The next card that got placed on the field is a King of Clubs. “Let’s go to the end to see who wins” said Kati and Charles agreed allowing Kati to put the 3 of hearts on the table. Colin surprised by his hand called out “WOOHOO!, I am pretty sure I won” “Oh, have you now?” said Kati who then made everyone reveal their cards.

Alexis has Ace of Space and 9 of Diamonds giving her a whopping nothing other than the pair of 3 everyone has
Ian has a 7 of spades and Queen of Diamonds giving him a single pair of 7 and a pair of 3
Janet has a 10 of hearts and 6 of clubs giving her the same fate as Alexis
Harry folded after losing 200 chips
Nicole has a 4 of clubs and 5 of diamonds giving her the same result as Janet and Alexis.
Charles has ace of diamonds and ace of hearts giving him a pair of aces and a pair of 3
Samantha folded at the beginning after only spending the 20 to enter the round
Tyler has a king of Diamonds and 2 of Diamonds giving him two pairs.
Lisa has a 10 of Spades and a 10 of Clubs giving her two pairs
Jeff has Jack of Diamonds and 5 of spades giving him a single pair of 3
Amy has 7 of hearts and king of hearts giving her two of a kind.
Jesse has 5 of hearts and 9 of clubs giving him the same result as Alexis
Kati has 4 of hearts and 8 of spades giving her two pairs
Colin has Ace of clubs and Jack of clubs giving him a flush and winning the round.

“Told you so” said Colin being happy with the results “So, time to sell some clothing for some of you people” he added “Alexis, what do you sell?” “I will sell my pants to a player” she said “200” said Charles nearly instantly “250” replied Colin causing Alexis to say “Aaaw, my twin wants to have my pants“ making everyone laugh “300” said Charles “Ok, fine, you can have it” said Colin “Anybody else?” asked Alexis to which there was no reply. “Ok, Charles, you won” she said “Do you want to add an extra 50?” she reluctantly asked. “Yes” said Charles who gave 350 to Alexis. Alexis got up and moved to Charles who happily opened the button on her pants and zipped down the zipper to reveal some of Alexis’s yellow panties. Charles then put his hands on her side and turner her around having her ass towards him. Charles then took the leg holes at the bottom and started to pull the pants down in hopes that the panties would follow. As the pants were halfway down Alexis’s ass she grabbed her panties and pulled them back up. “So close, yet so far” said Charles jokingly to which Alexis laughed before Charles pulled the pants off completely. Once she took her feet out of the pants Charles put the pants on the back of his own chair and Alexis walked to her chair with her panties still hidden under her jacket. “Next up, Ian” said Colin “As I said before, you will not control my clothes, so I sell my socks to the bank” Ian took his socks off and swapped it for 50 chips with the bank. “Next, Janet, what do you sell?” asked Colin.”I will sell my second sandal to a player” “I’ll buy it for 60” said Charles “Only 60 this time?” replied Kati “Yes, only 60” “Okay, anybody going higher?” asked Janet but there was no reply. “Sold to Charles for 60” said Janet “Care to add 50?” “No, shoes and socks I will not add the extra to” said Charles “Okay” replied Janet who took off her sandal and swapped it with 60 from Charles.

“Nicole, what do you sell?” asked Colin “My sandals” said Nicole “To a player” she added. As expected Charles offered to buy them by saying “60” to which nobody replied. “Sold to Charles” said Nicole taking off her sandals and handing them to Charles. Next was Tyler “I sell my T-shirt to the bank” he said giving him 100 again. “Lisa, you’re up” said Colin “I sell my shirt to a player” said Lisa to which Charles said “150” followed by Colin with “200” Charles quickly added an other 50 to which Colin did the same, they both kept on raising the amount until it stopped on 500 from Colin. “Sold” said Lisa “Care to add 50?” “Hell yes” he replied. Lisa got up and went to Colin and then raised her arms above her head. “Go ahead, take it off” said Lisa to which Colin put his hands on Lisa’s stomach and while keeping his thumbs on the outside of the shirt started to slide up. Once he got to Lisa’s breasts he made sure to pause for a moment as he squeezed them. “Hey now, fondling is not part of the undressing, you better keep going or I will charge you more” said Lisa to which Colin started to move his hands again and raised the shirt to above Lisa’s head but still covering her face and holding her hands in the air. “That looks amazing” he mumbled to himself which made Lisa giggle before he lifted the shirt more taking it off completely leaving Lisa in her white lacy bra. Lisa walked back to her chair without hiding her chest making it so much better for the guys.

“Next, Jeff” said Colin “What do you sell?” “I sell my shoes to a player, who wants to buy them?” he asked to which Kati replied “60” followed by Charles “I’m good this time, gotta look for my chips for now” “Sold” said Colin “Do you wish to add 50 to take them off yourself?” he added. “No, I don’t like being forced near smelly feet” added Kati to which everyone laughed. Jeff took off his shoes and exchanged them for 60 chips with Kati. “Socks to bank” said Amy quickly after as she took off her socks and swapped it with 50 chips in the bank. “Lastly, Jesse, what do you sell” asked Colin “I’ll sell my shoes to the bank unless somebody wishes to buy them?” he said but nobody replied.

Colin then started to shuffle the cards as everyone put their 20 buy in chips in the center. “I dare everyone to go all in and see who wins that way, meaning everyone would lose clothes except for one person” said Alexis before even looking at her cards. “That would make that one person get a lot of chips and make it not really fair the next rounds” replied Charles “Okay then, how about this, no need to put chips in but everyone except the winner sells one piece of clothing, on top of that, if I am not the winner I will let the winner choose what piece of clothing I lose” said Alexis. “Fine by me” said Charles, Kati and Colin who all had a piece of somebody else at their disposal. The others in the group reluctantly agreed shortly after. “Well then, Let’s play this round, I raise by 330, meaning I go all in” said Alexis “If you go all in and lose, then you will lose two pieces, do you still want to go all in?” asked Amy causing Alexis to hesitate for a moment and then said “Yes, All in”.

Last edited by moretech; 06-15-2017 at 11:19 AM.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:59 PM   #63
moretech

Default Page 51

Due to this addition Ian decided to fold while Janet said “I barely have any chips so I make a chance of changing that, all in”. “I fold” said Harry “I will also go all in” said Nicole who wanted to get a chance of getting a lot of chips. Charles followed with “Fold, I have shitty cards”. “I don’t, all in” said Samantha. Tyler went with fold and Lisa decided to call but not going all in. Jeff folded while Amy said “This is somewhat interesting, I want lots of chips, I call and go all in” “So do I” came Jesse who went all in. “I fold” said Kati leaving Colin to decide if he would call or fold. A few moments later Colin said “I fold too” Due to this it was now time to put all the cards on the table to reveal who would be the winner. Colin put a 4 of hearts, 2 of spades, jack of hearts, queen of hearts and jack of diamonds on the table. After this everyone displayed what their cards were.

Alexis has a Queen of Diamonds and 8 of spades giving her two pair high card 8.
Janet has Ace of Diamonds and 3 of Spades making her have nothing other than the two jacks on the table. “Damnit, why couldn’t that be a 5 instead of Jack or queen?” she complained.
Nicole has 8 of clubs and 10 of Diamonds giving her a whopping nothing.
Alexis who was currently still looking to be the winner of the round felt happy.
Samantha has Ace of hearts and King of clubs giving her the same fate as Janet.
Lisa has 4 of spades and 10 of spades giving her two pair like Alexis but lower numbers
Amy has 5 of clubs and 9 of Diamonds giving her also a complete loss.
Lastly, as the others folded, Jesse has 5 of hearts and Jack of Clubs giving him three of a kind and the winner.

“CRAP!” said Alexis who was hoping they would have all folded “Well, it looks like Jesse can choose one piece of clothing that Alexis sells and everyone that has gone all in sell two pieces, including Alexis.” said Kati. “Shit” was the general reply from everyone.

“Alexis, you can go first for the all in” said Kati. Alexis sighed and said “Fine, I sell my bra to a player, Jesse, what other piece do I sell?” “I will be kind to you and you will sell your panties too allowing you to still have your jacket to cover most of yourself, do you sell that to the bank or player?” “Player too, so both panties and bra gets sold” said Alexis. “I want to buy both for 300 chips each” said Charles “No way, I am getting her panties for 350, you can have the bra and there is no way I will ever sell it back” said Jesse “Okay” said Charles “Anybody else want to make an offer” everyone was silent “It’s a deal then” said Kati. “Jesse, you can go first” said Charles “Do you give an extra 50 to take it off from her?” “Shit” thought Alexis who forgot about that part. “Of course” replied Jesse handing 400 over to Alexis. Alexis stood up and walked to Jesse who carefully lifted Alexis’s jacket revealing her panties. “Well then, let’s get this taken off” said Jesse as he pushed his finger inside of Alexis’s panties at her pussy making sure to rub it. Jesse then started to pull the panty down from this position revealing Alexis’s completely shaven pussy to Jesse. Alexis was extremely nervous as this was the first time anyone other than herself took her panties off. Jesse made sure to stare at Alexis’s pussy lips as he slowly moved the panties down Alexis’s legs and then let her step out of it. “Charles, your turn now” said Alexis in a weak, barely understandable, voice. Charles put the 350 chips at Alexis’s spot and then moved to Alexis. “As I have to take your bra off, let’s first get this out of the way until it is off” said Charles as he opened Alexis’s jacket. “Wait, you can do it without opening my jacket” said Alexis “That would be very hard and not very practical as I have to take it off you” said Charles still in the process of opening Alexis’s jacket. Right before the jacket was completely open Charles made Alexis turn around so her back was to the group, Charles then made the jacket fall to the ground completely open revealing Alexis’s bare ass and back to the group. “What a nice view” said Jesse “Even better over here” replied Charles who moved around Alexis and unhooked her bra before completely taking it off causing Alexis to be naked in front of Charles and the group. Charles looked at Alexis’s beautiful B cup breasts with pink areolas. “Such a beautiful body that you have” said Charles making Alexis blush even more than she already was. Alexis bend down with her knees and picked up her jacket before putting it on again. Once the jacket was on and closed Alexis turned around and carefully walked to her chair.

“Next up, Ian, what piece do you sell?” asked Jesse. “T-shirt to bank” he said as he took his shirt off revealing his muscular chest “Wow, you’re much more muscular than I thought” said Amy “Janet, you’re next, you went all in, so two pieces” she added. Janet was very nervous as she said “I will sell my dress and bra to a player” “I’ll buy the dress for 200 chips” said Kati to which nobody gave a counter offer “It’s a deal” said Janet “Do you add 50?” “No, you can take it off for us” replied Kati. “Okay” said Janet as she started to lift her dress revealing her white panties that had ‘Take me off right meow’ written on it. “That’s cute” said Kati as Janet was still lifting her dress which then revealed her d-cup breasts in a plain white bra. Shortly after Janet had the whole dress taken off and gave it to Kati while Kati gave Janet her chips. “Now for my bra, who wants to buy this?” said Janet. “I will give you 300 chips for it” said Colin. Everyone looked at Charles who said “I am good for now, he can have the bra” “Ok, it’s a deal, do you add 50?” asked Janet “Yes I do” grinned Colin. Janet moved to Colin who handed the chips to Janet and then pulled the straps of Janet’s bra down. “Get your arms out of the straps please” said Colin to which Janet complied. Colin then pulled the bra down revealing Janet’s firm breasts making sure he fondled Janet nicely. Colin then turned the bra around on Janet’s body so the clamps are at the front giving him the nice view of her breasts while unhooking the bra, once that was loose Janet stepped back to her chair and said “Harry, you’re next”

Harry then said “I sell my shoes to the bank, next up, Nicole” as he took his shoes off and took the 50 chips. “I will sell my dress and panties to the bank” said Nicole before unwrapping her dress and letting it fall to the ground revealing her Hello Kitty panties and white training bra. Nicole then took her panties off showing her pussy that had no hair growing on it yet and quickly sat down again hoping that nobody could see her due to the table. Once she sat down she took her 300 chips. “Next, Charles” said Nicole trying to get the attention away from her. “I will sell one of Janet’s sandals to the bank” stated Charles taking his 50 chips “NEXT!” he exclaimed like at a line up. Samantha then said “I will sell my panties from under my skirt and my socks, both to players if people are willing” “I will take both for a total of 300 chips” said Charles followed by some silence. “As nobody is counter offering, it’s a deal” said Samantha “Do you add on some money” “Yes, I add on 50 for the panties” said Charles. Samantha then took her socks off and gave them to Charles before Charles moved his hands under Samantha’s skirt and pulled the panties down. Once they were in view everybody saw that Samantha was wearing a purple thong.

Samantha smiled, took her chips and went back to her chair before saying “Tyler, your turn” “I will sell my shorts to a player” said Tyler to which Kati said “I’ll buy them for 110 chips” “Only 110?” asked Tyler hoping to get an other person make an offer on them. After a few minutes Tyler added “Ok, sold, do you add 50?” “Yes I do” Kati gave her gave the chips to Tyler and then quickly and unexpectedly pulled the shorts down causing Tyler’s boxers to also be pulled down and briefly revealing his dick. “Nice hard on you have there” teased Kati. As she took the shorts to her chair and let Tyler sit down again after pulling his boxers up. “Next up, Lisa, what will you sell?” asked Jesse to which Amy replied “As she is still my slave, she will sell her bra to a player” Lisa wanted to protest but knew it would be rejected so she said “Fine, who wants to buy my bra?” “I will” said Charles and Kati at the same time “I give 300 for your bra” said Kati to which Charles replied “400” and then there was no other reply from Kati. “400 to Charles it is” said Lisa “Do you add 50” “It is already more than what I was planning so no I will not” said Charles “okay” replied Lisa who then reached behind her back and unclipped her bra in a quick motion and tossed it to Charles with her breasts on display for the group.

“I will sell my socks to the bank” said Jeff trying to get his turn to go by as soon as possible. “I will sell both my shirt and skirt” said Amy. “I will buy both for 250” said Charles. “Deal” said Amy “Do you add 50 a piece to take it off from me?” Charles started to think for a moment and then said “Yes”. Amy got up and walked over to Charles “Go ahead” she said. Charles lifted Amy’s shirt to above her breasts which were still covered by a nice dark blue bra and then slid his hands down over her breasts and stomach taking the front of Amy’s skirt pulling it down slowly while rubbing Amy’s polka dot pattern panties. Amy stood there letting Charles do what he was doing as he kept on rubbing with his right hand while his left hand was slowly lowering the skirt. Amy let out a slight moan which caused Charles to let the skirt fall to the ground. Amy stepped out of the skirt and noticed that everyone was staring at her. “Well then Charles, time for my top” she said without the slightest hint of hesitation. Charles moved his hands from her panties and up to her top rubbing her breasts once more before pulling the shirt over Amy’s head and taking it off completely. Amy then fixed her panty as Charles had pushed it inside her pussy a little causing all of the guys to stare at Amy even more. Once this was done Amy went back to her chair and sat down “Go ahead, Kati, what do you sell?” she asked.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #64
moretech

Default Page 52

“I will sell Jeff’s shoes to the bank” she said before taking the 50 chips from the bank. “Colin, you’re the last one, what do you sell?” Kati added. “I will sell my last slipper, I feel kind of silly with one slipper on and I sell it to the bank” he replied. “Great, let’s get to the next round” said Jesse taking the cards to shuffle. Everybody put their starting chips on the table and Jesse started to deal. Once everyone had their cards Kati looked at hers. “I raise by 60” she said causing Colin to fold and Alexis to hesitate “uhm …. I’ll call” she said putting in the 60 chips. “Call” came from Ian followed by “Call” from Janet. Harry also followed with Call and Nicole said “Raise 100” causing everyone to be surprised. “Well Nicole, you seem to be having some good cards” said Charles followed by “Fold”. Samantha then said “I think she’s bluffing, call” followed by Tyler who decided to fold. Lisa said “I agree with Sam, Nicole is bluffing, call” to which Jeff said “I’ll also go with call” “She might be bluffing but my cards suck, fold” said Amy tossing a 7 of hearts and 2 of diamonds for all to see. Jesse smiled and said “Call” as he put the chips on the table. Kati frowned and said “Damnit Nicole, why did you have to raise it? Call!” followed by Alexis putting the 100 extra chips on the table. “I better win” said Ian as he added “All in”. “Ooooh, that is great, I also call” said Janet followed by Harry who just moved the chips to the table.

Next Jesse put three cards on the table, these cards are 8 of spades, 5 of hearts and jack of hearts. “Call” said Kati followed by Alexis and Janet who also chose to call while Harry chose to fold. “I call” said Nicole, Samantha, Lisa and Jesse then also decided to call allowing Jesse to put a Queen of Spades on the field. Kati looked carefully at what she had and what is on the table before saying “Call” followed by Alexis who appeared to be thinking about raising but ended up saying “Call”. After Alexis was Janet who instantly said “Call” followed by a smiling Nicole “I chose to raise by an other 120 making me go all in” said Nicole to everyone’s surprise as if she lost she would be completely naked. “Okay, maybe she isn’t bluffing, I fold” said Samantha. “I call” said Lisa to which Jesse said “Yea, I will fold this round” Kati now had to decide if she would call or fold and looked at her cards again and then at the table before saying “Fold” to which Alexis followed with an other fold. “I will call” said Janet “Let’s see who wins” replied Jesse putting the last King of Diamonds card on the table causing Nicole to jump up and yell out “I Win with a royal flush!!!” before realizing she is only wearing a bra and quickly sitting down embarrassed again. Everyone looked at Nicole “Shouldn’t you at least give a look at the other cards first?” asked Alexis. “Right” replied Nicole. The results of the round were

Ian went all in with a 2 of clubs and 9 of clubs giving him nothing at all.
Janet has a Queen of Clubs and 6 of Spades giving her one pair of queens.
Nicole went all in with one ace of hearts and one king of spades giving her a pair of kings with high card ace.
“You don’t have a royal flush, you’re missing the ten to begin with and they would need to be the same suit, so that’s two reasons why you didn’t get a royal flush, don’t get ahead of yourself, Nicole” said Jeff.
Lisa has a 10 of hearts and king of hearts giving her a pair of kings with high card 10.
Jeff went all in with 4 of spades and 4 of diamonds giving him one pair of 4s
With these results everyone looked closely before Jeff said “Lucky you, Nicole, you did still win, just not with a royal flush” which caused Nicole to let out a deep sigh “Thank god, I didn’t notice I forgot some parts and was thinking I lost instead because of that” she said.

“So, Ian and Jeff have to sell come clothes” said Jesse “What will they sell?” “I will sell my t-shirt to a player” said Ian. Everyone looked at their chips and then Charles said “I’ll buy it for 130 chips” “150 here” said Nicole. “Anybody else?” asked Ian to which everybody shook their heads “Okay, sold to Nicole, will you add 50?” “No, you can just give it to me” said Nicole. Ian took off his t-shirt and handed it to Nicole who quickly put it on covering up her bra again and allowing it to cover her ass and pussy as it was much too big for her. “I will also sell my t-shirt” said Jeff to which Charles once again said “I’ll buy it for 130” to which nobody gave a counter offer allowing Charles to once again buy an other piece of clothing. The exchange between Charles and Jeff happened and then Nicole said “I want to buy my panties back from the bank” as she moved 400 chips to the bank and took back her hello kitty panties and put them on again.

Nicole then took the deck of cards and started to shuffle as everyone was putting in their beginning chips. Once everybody looked at their cards Charles said “Call” to which Samantha followed with Call. “I don’t care, all in” said Tyler putting his 200 chips in. Lisa hesitated for a while and then said “Oh what the hell, call” “Yea, I will fold, I lost plenty clothes already, I doubt I would win with these crappy cards” said Jeff “All in” said Amy with an evil grin. “I am not as brave” said Jesse as he folded. “Same here, fold” said Kati “I will choose to play, call” replied Colin “Same here” said Alexis as she put her chips on the table. Ian started to think for a while and then said “Oh what the hell, I call and so am all in” “Same here” said Janet “And here” was the reply from Harry. Nicole started to think for a while and said “Call”. “I will fold” said Charles. “So will I” replied Samantha. “I will not, I call and go all in” replied Lisa “Great, let’s get the next cards” said Nicole as she put a King of diamonds, 9 of diamonds and 6 of diamonds on the table. Tyler frowned as he saw the cards but was already all in so he couldn’t play anything, Lisa smiled while Colin said “Fold”. Alexis hesitated “Come on Alexis, you can go all in too so we can take that nice jacket off you” joked Charles “Fuck you” said Alexis “I will just call” everyone laughed and then Nicole said “call” before putting a 2 of spades on the table.

“Shit” said Tyler before Alexis said “All in” with a big smile on her face. “Guess Alexis has some good cards” said Charles while Nicole was now hesitating and then said “Fold, let’s see what’s next and who wins” Nicole then drew the card from the deck and placed it down showing a 2 of clubs. “Shit” was the reply from Tyler and Samantha at the same time. “Guess they don’t have as good cards as they were hoping” said Nicole. The results of the round is

Tyler went all in with a 10 of clubs and 10 of spades giving him two pair
Lisa went all in with 6 of clubs and king of clubs giving her three pairs, but only two count.
Amy went all in with 9 of hearts and queen of clubs giving her two pairs
Alexis went all in with 2 of hearts and 2 of diamonds giving her four of a kind and the best hand so far
Ian went all in with 8 of hearts and king of spades giving him two pair
Janet went all in with Jack of spades and ace of spades giving her two of a kind
Harry went all in with 7 of Diamonds and 3 of diamonds giving him a flush.
The winner of this round is Alexis with four of a kind.

“Yay, I win” said Alexis as she took her chips. “Time for some of you to sell clothes” she said with a nice smile. “Tyler, you go first and become the first person to be fully naked” said Kati with an evil grin. “Fine, I sell my underwear to the bank” said Tyler taking his boxers off revealing his hard dick. “Oh wow, that’s bigger than what I was expecting” said Nicole as she was staring at Tyler’s dick. “Yea yea, whatever, Lisa, your turn” said Tyler in an annoyed tone. “I will sell my pants to a player” said Lisa. “I will buy it for 110 chips” said Charles who was starting to get somewhat lower on chips “I will buy it for 150 chips” replied Nicole. “No, I will for 160 chips” said Alexis. “Sold” said Lisa after a moment of silence “Do you add 50?” “No, you can take them off yourself and give them to me” said Alexis. “Okay” replied Lisa as she stood up and started to take her leggings off revealing a bright pink thong. “Nice view” said Charles smiling at Lisa “Yea, I know, I look great” replied Lisa while handing her leggings to Alexis. Alexis then put the leggings on giving her something to cover her bottoms again other than the jacket she is still wearing. “Amy, you’re up” said Lisa. “Damnit, ok, fine, I sell my panties to a player” said Amy. “Amy, as you are still my slave, I also command you that you have to let the person who buys the panties to finger you and to make sure that everyone of us can see your whole body the whole time while in this game” said Samantha “Oh come on” replied Amy “fiiine” she added in an annoyed tone. “220” said Charles to which Jesse replied “230” “240” came from Nicole followed by “250” from Alexis. The four people went on for a while until the last amount that was said was “570” from Jesse. “See, Amy, you got a decent amount of chips thanks to my command” smirked Samantha. “I hate you” said Amy before adding “Do you want to add 50 chips, brother?” “As I will get to finger you anyway, no” said Jesse with a smile on his face.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #65
moretech

Default Page 53

Amy took off her panties revealing her nicely shaved pussy to the group and handed them to her brother. “Ian, you’re up next” said Amy as Jesse moved his hand down to Amy’s pussy and started to rub her. “I will sell my jeans to the bank” said Ian while looking at Amy who spread her legs a little for Jesse. Ian took off his jeans and swapped it for the 100 chips from the bank and then said “Janet, you’re up” at the same time as that Amy let out a moan due to Jesse pushing two fingers inside her. “I will sell my panties to a player” she said nervously as she will be naked after that. “220” said Charles right after to which Colin replied “300”. Charles looked at his chips and said “I pass” “Anybody else want to make an offer?” asked Janet. “Sold” she added after nobody else made a noise except for Amy who was moaning thanks to Jesse. “Do you want to add 50?” asked Janet. “If I had a little more chips I would but as I don’t, no I will not” replied Colin to which Janet smiled and then took her panties off revealing her pussy with an untouched bush. Janet quickly swapped her panties for the chips and went to sit down again while blushing a lot “Harry, you’re next and last” said Alexis. “Okay, I will sell my jacket to the bank” he said taking his leather jacket off and swapping it for 50 chips leaving him in his black T-shirt with a rock band logo on the front.

Alexis then took the cards and started to shuffle them as everyone put in their 20 chips and then gave everyone their two cards. “Let’s get this round going” she said smiling. Ian looked at his cards and frowned before saying “Call” followed by Janet who also chose to call. “It seems the cards are not that great, I will raise and go all in” said Harry. “I will call” followed Nicole. “I will also” said Charles before suddenly a phone started ringing. “Ok, answer the phone first, then we will play further” he said looking at Ian. Ian looked at his cell and saw that it was his mom “Hi mom” he said on the phone before walking away from the table. “I wonder what’s going on” said Jesse who now stopped fingering Amy. “Anyone want something to eat or drink while Ian is on the call?” asked Kati. “Sure, what do you have?” replied Lisa “Let’s go see” said Kati starting to get up and walk to the kitchen. After everyone got their drinks from the kitchen and came back to the table to play further Ian also came back to the table. “Sam, Tyler and Harry, we have to go, Chloe got in an accident, it’s nothing bad but mom does want us there” said Ian. “Uhm, okay, you guys can keep playing, I hope it is fine for you all” said Samantha. “Yea, that’s fine, it’s important, but at the same time not fair as Tyler is so close to being a slave and gets to escape that now” replied Kati “Yea, I know, how about we complete this round and the four of us will go all in and those of us that lose then become a slave for one day” said Harry who was already all in. “Sounds good to me” said Amy “Okay, let’s play this round and do that then, that will somewhat make it fair” said Ian “Charles, it was your turn, do you call or fold?” he added to which Charles replied “Call” “As was just mentioned, I will go all in then” said Samantha followed by Tyler who also went all in. “I will fold” said Lisa “So will I” was what Jeff said right after. “I will call” said Amy who was standing instead of sitting as she has to show her pussy to the group “With you people having called all in, how many chips is the actual bet amount now?” “180” said Tyler “Okay” replied Amy. “I too will call” said Jesse “As will I” came from Kati followed by Colin “Call” and Alexis who also said “Call” before putting a Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs and King of Diamonds on the table. Ian was already all in when Janet said “Wait, we forgot to go back to those that already went before the call, but due to this I will go and put those 180 chips in and then fold” “Right we did forget about that” said Nicole “To make it fair I will do the same, 180 and fold” “Okay, I will call” said Charles as he put the chips in the center. “Well, this became shitty for me real fast, I fold” said Amy. “I will call” said Kati “I Fold” came from Colin “I will too” followed Alexis before putting the next card on the table which is a 10 of diamonds. Everyone once again chose Call before Alexis put the Jack of clubs on the table to decide who the winner would be.

The results of this round are
Ian went all in with 2 of hearts and 6 of spades giving him nothing.
Harry went all in with Jack of hearts and nine of Diamonds giving him a full house.
Charles spend 200 chips from his 980 with 3 of clubs and 3 of spades giving him two pair.
Samantha went all in with 5 of clubs and 5 of spades giving her two pair.
Tyler went all in with 10 of hearts and queen of hearts giving him two pair.
Jesse went all in with King of spades and 2 of clubs giving him a better full house than Harry.
Kati spend 200 chips from her 890 with a 9 of clubs and queen of clubs giving her nothing.
Everybody else folded.

“I guess that makes Jesse the winner and each of us a slave for one day to him, but we have to go now so bye everyone and have fun” said Ian as he grabbed his clothes back from the bank and Nicole and put them on. Samantha took her socks and thong from Charles and also put those back on without saying a word. Tyler went over to Kati and took his shorts from her and also took his other clothes from the bank and put those on. “Bye everyone, this was fun, I wish I could stay longer” he said while Harry took his clothes from the bank and put them on, once this was done the four siblings left.

“I guess we will play with just us now” said Amy “Yea, let’s hope that it really is not too bad with Chloe like Ian said” replied Kati. “Anyway, what will we do with the clothes that they took? Do we get chips instead for this” said Charles. “Yea, let’s give the standard bank amount for those as you guys did have them” replied Jesse. Kati took her 100 chips for the shorts of Tyler. Charles took his 250 chips for the combination of Samantha’s thong and socks and Nicole took her 100 chips for Ian’s T-shirt. “Now then, let’s keep going” said Jesse taking the cards and started to shuffle them.

“Call” said Kati after everyone received their cards. “Same here” added Colin. “Raise by 500” said Alexis making everyone be surprised. “Fold” said Janet who did not want to go all in while already being naked. “Call” said Nicole. “Nope, not happening, I fold” said Charles followed by Lisa who also folded. “Screw it, I call and therefore am all in” said Jeff. “I fold” said Amy followed by Jesse “I call”. “Call” said Kati putting her extra 500 chips on the table. “I fold” said Colin. Jesse then put a 2 of hearts, 4 of spades and queen of diamonds on the table. “Call” said Kati followed by Alexis with “Call”. “I choose to call” said Nicole. Jesse sighed and then said “Call” before putting an other card on the table, this card is a 4 of diamonds. “Ooooh, nice!” said Kati “I go all in” she added. “I fold” said Alexis. “I don’t I call” replied Nicole. “I fold” said Jesse before he put the last card, a queen of clubs, on the table.

Once Nicole saw the card she started to smile and said “I think I win but let’s see what cards everyone has”. Everyone turned their cards over revealing.
Kati has a 5 of Diamonds and 6 of Clubs giving her just two pairs.
Nicole has Queen of Spades and 10 of clubs giving her a full house.
Jeff has 10 of hearts and 8 of diamonds giving him the same result as Kati
Everyone else folded making Nicole the winner of the round.

“Well then, Kati and Jeff, you have to sell a piece of clothing” smiled Nicole “Kati, you go first” she added. “Okay, I will sell two pieces, Janet’s dress and Alexis’s shirt, both I will sell to players, who wants to buy them?” replied Kati. “I want to buy my top back for 110” “HEY! That’s no fair, I bought it from you for 150” replied Kati “Yea, if other people offer more than it will be sold for more, if not, then 110 will be it” grinned Alexis. “I will buy it for 120” said Nicole. “130, my final offer” said Alexis. “140” came from Nicole. “150, my really final offer” said Alexis laughing. “160, MY final offer” said Nicole. “You can have it” replied Alexis. “Sold, to the lovely Nicole” said Kati. Nicole gave the chips and received the top. “Right, I can put this on” said Nicole as she put the top on covering her bra and chest again. “Next, the dress from Janet, who wants to buy that?” asked Kati “I offer 110 for it” said Alexis “160” said Nicole “170” replied Alexis. “Okay, you can have that one” said Nicole. “Sold” said Kati. “hey now, you don’t want to call me lovely?” joked Alexis as she traded the dress for the chips. “Let’s get to Jeff now, Jeffy boy, what do you sell?” said Amy. “Don’t call me Jeffy! But I sell my pants to the bank” said Jeff.
Old 06-15-2017, 02:14 PM   #66
Kinkygdom

I really love this story, ups love to see the guys be slaves for once tho haha
Please keep writing this it is amazing
Kinkygdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:39 PM   #67
moretech

Default Page 54

As Jeff took his pants off Alexis turned around from the group and then took off her jacket making her topless, she then quickly put the dress from Janet on hoping nobody would notice at the time she was doing it and then put the jacket on overtop again.

Nicole took the cards and started to shuffle as everyone put in the chips. “My cards suck, I call” said Charles “Probably not as bad as my cards, I too choose to call” replied Lisa followed by Jeff’s “Same” while Amy said “As you all just have been calling, I will too”. This pattern followed for everyone so Nicole was able to put the 6 of hearts, queen of hearts and king of clubs on the table. “I raise by 50” said Charles. “Fold” replied Lisa and Jeff. “Call” came from Amy, Jesse, Kati, Colin, Alexis, Janet and Nicole before she put the next card on the table which is a 3 of spades. “Raise by an other 50” said Charles followed by everyone except Colin to call which also resulted in Janet to go all in. Nicole then put the last card of the round on the table which is a king of spades giving the following results.

Charles got Three of a kind with Kings
Amy got two pairs, six and kings
Jesse got one pair of kings that is on the table
Kati got the same as Jesse
Alexis got two pair, six and kings
Janet got the same as Jesse and Kati
Nicole also has the same as Janet, Jesse and Kati resulting in Charles winning the round.

“Well then Janet, guess you will be Charles’s slave for a week” said Amy “So, will you keep playing or will you stop playing?” asked Charles. “I will stop” replied Janet “But I still want to watch, is that okay?” she added. “As long as you stay naked, yes it is” said Amy. Janet sighed and said “Okay, that is fine” “Janet, as you are my slave now, why don’t you come sit on my lap!” said Charles. Janet hesitated for a moment and then went over to Charles and sat down on his lap. “Good girl” said Charles as he moved his hand to Janet’s pussy and started to rub her slowly. “Let’s get going then, shall we?” said Jeff who was looking at his naked sister being stimulated by Charles. Charles took Janet’s hand and moved it to her pussy. “finger yourself while I deal these cards” said Charles to which Janet pushed a finger inside her and let out a slight moan. Charles then started to shuffle the cards before dealing them.

“Call” said Lisa as Charles completed dealing the cards and moved back to Janet’s pussy. “Raise by 60, all in” replied Jeff while Charles started to push two fingers inside Janet. “Call” replied Amy followed by Jesse choosing “Call“. “Raise by 130, also going all in” replied Kati at the same time that Charles spread Janet’s pussy and started to fondle her breasts. “I will fold” replied Colin “As will I” said Alexis. Nicole hesitated and looked at her cards again and then her chips “I will ….. Call” she said before putting in her chips. “Fold” came from Charles who didn’t even look at his cards yet. “I too will fold” said Lisa “I will not” said Amy who put in the other chips. “I will call again” said Jesse before Charles slowly put an 8 of diamonds, 2 of hearts and queen of diamonds on the field with the hand that was fondling Janet’s breasts just a moment ago. “I call” said Amy “Same here” followed Jesse “And here” replied Kati. “Charles, next card please” said Nicole as Charles was still fingering Janet. Charles then put a 10 of hearts on the field to which everyone chose call again before he put a 7 of Diamonds on the field.

The results of this round are
Jeff went all in with One pair of queens and high card jack
Amy has one pair of 8
Jesse has one pair of 7 with high card ace.
Kati went all in with one pair of 4
Nicole has a pair of 7 and a pair of 2 making her the winner of the round.

“Time for Jeff to sell his underwear” said Amy “bank or player?” she added. “Bank” he replied before taking off his underwear while still sitting down and swapping it with the chips from bank. “I think Janet should be the bank from now on and the dealer” said Charles “Good idea” said Nicole “I agree with that” she added. “Okay, Janet, you are the bank and dealer from now on” said Amy “Before we start that, Kati, grab a vibrator and give it to Janet, she will have it inside her for the remainder of the game or until I say otherwise” said Charles as Janet was getting off his lap. “You got the be kidding me!” said Janet “No I am not” replied Charles pointing at Kati who already took a vibrator from a bag she put on the side before the game. “Fine” she said annoyed taking the vibrator from Kati and pushing it inside her pussy while it was still off. “Don’t forget to turn it on to maximum speed” said Charles as Janet went to sit down with the vibrator inside her. “Shit, I was hoping it could stay off” she replied before turning the vibrator on and moaning. “Good, now, I believe Kati still has to sell a piece of clothing too” said Charles. “That’s right, but I will just sell my hair bow to the bank” said Kati as she took the hair bow out of her hair and handed it to Janet who gave Kati 50 chips in return.

“Before we start the next round, I will buy my dress back from the bank” said Nicole handing 200 chips to Janet who then gave Nicole’s dress back allowing Nicole to put her dress on again. Janet then started to shuffle the cards and handed everyone their cards. Charles started with “Call” followed by Lisa who said “all in” “I will fold” said Jeff disappointed with his hand. “I only had 30 chips so I might as well go all in” replied Amy. Jesse looked at his cards and said “I fold” “I do not, I call and as I only have 30, all in again” said Kati “I too will call, but not all in” replied Colin. “As will I” replied Alexis “I will see where things go and also call” said Nicole smiling as Janet started to breath a lot heavier from the vibrator. “Janet, will you please put the cards on the table as I also call?” said Charles to which Janet put a 5 of Diamonds, 3 of Diamonds and King of Hearts on the table. “Raise by …. Wait no, I’ll just call” said Charles looking at the girls that were still playing. “I fold” said Colin before looking at Janet who was having some trouble due to the vibrator. “I too will fold” said Alexis “As will I, so now it is all in people versus Charles, so Janet, go ahead, put the last two cards on the table” replied Nicole. Janet then put a 2 of Spades and 9 of Spades on the table. The results of this round is

Charles has nothing with his Queen of Clubs and four of spades.
Lisa went all in with a Jack of Spades and Queen of hearts giving her nothing
Amy went all in with a King of Diamonds and Ace of hearts giving her one pair with high card ace
Kati went all in with Ace of spades and King of spades giving her one pair with high card ace making it a tie between Amy and Kati.

“Well, guess that’s a tie and you two split the winnings” said Nicole to which both Amy and Kati felt relieved. “Well then, Lisa, time for you to sell those panties and become naked!” said Colin. “Fine, I will sell my panties to a player, who wants to buy them?” “I do for 250” said Jesse followed by Charles with “300”. “Ok, fine, you can have it, I don’t want to spend too much” said Jesse. “Do you want to add 50?” asked Lisa. “Yes I do” replied Charles before Lisa stood up and turned to Charles so he could take off the panties.

Charles put his hand down the front of Lisa’s panties and rubbed her pussy before she said “I know you want my pussy but just take off the panties, that is the deal” “Okay Okay” said Charles before pulling the panties down to reveal Lisa’s shaved pussy to himself and her ass to the group. After stepping out of the panties Lisa turned back to her seat and sat down giving everyone a nice look of her fully naked body before doing so. “Okay, Janet, next round please” said Amy who had been standing the whole time with her pussy exposed due to requiring to have her pussy on display. Janet took the cards and shuffled them before dealing clearly being slower than before as she was moaning.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:47 PM   #68
moretech

Default Recap of people

Here is an other recap on how each of the characters is right now.

Kati
18 year old sister of Colin and Alexis with a Slim but non athletic body with short Red hair
Kati is a slave to Jeff for 98 days and is a slave to Charles for 329 days.
Kati currently has a retro top with a single medium-length sleeve and a pair of jeans and a hair bow, Jeff's shoes, bra & panties and is wearing multiple of these pieces.
Kati currently has 240 chips

Colin
15 year old brother of Kati and twin of Alexis with a skinny short body with curly ginger hair
Colin currently has super hero t-shirt, some shorts, Lisa's shirt with a single long wide sleeve, Janet's bra, underwear, 1 slipper & Janet’s panties. Colin is wearing some of these clothes.
Colin currently has 450 chips

Alexis
15 year old sister of Kati and twin of Colin with a thin, short body and ginger hair halfway down her back
Alexis has a medium-length jacket, Lisa’s leggings, Janet's dress & is wearing all of these
Alexis currently has 1470 chips

Nicole
12 year old sister of Jeff, Janet and Catherine with a small body and dark brown mid length hair
Nicole currently has a training bra, panties, dress, hair ribbon & Alexis's top while also wearing most of these clothes.
Nicole currently has 3340 chips

Charles
17 year old with a slightly chubby body with shoulder length brown hair
Charles has a black t-shirt, jeans, shoe x2, underwear, Janet's 1x sandals, Lisa's short layered skirt, one slipper of Colin, Alexis's calf-length pants, Nicole's sandals, Alexis' Bra, Lisa's bra, Amy's shirt, Amy's skirt, Jeff's t-shirt & Lisa’s panties but he is only wearing his own clothes with this.
Charles has 1490 chips

Lisa
19 year old sister of Jean, Rose and Violet with an athletic body with shoulder length brown hair
Lisa is a slave for 20 days to Amy
Lisa is naked
Lisa has 330 chips

Jeff
17 year old brother of Nicole, Janet and Catherine with an athletic & muscular body with short black hair
Jeff is currently wearing track pants, underwear& socks
Jeff has 160 chips

Amy
15 year old sister of Jesse with a petite body with long blonde hair
Amy became a slave to Charles for 238 days and to Samantha for 66 days.
Amy is wearing Bra, socks
Amy has 240 chips

Jesse
19 year old brother of Amy with an athletic and short brown hair
Jesse has a t-shirt with some shorts, a jacket, underwear, Alexis' panties, shoes & Amy’s panties while only wearing his own clothes
Jesse has 1250 chips

For those that are reading or re-reading this, there is a surprise on my profile

The following characters are not in the game at this time:
Catherine
21 Year old sister of Jeff, Nicole and Janet with and average build body and long straight blonde hair

Chloe
Samantha's Sister

Violet
Lisa's Sister

Gene
Kati's sister

Jean
16 year old sister of Lisa, Rose and Violet with long ginger hair

Rose
17 year old sister of Lisa, Jean and Violet with short ginger hair

Samantha
17 year old sister of Tyler, Ian, Harry and Chloe with an Athletic body with brunette hair in twin tails
Samantha is a slave to Jeff for 39 days, Jesse 1 day

Tyler
14 year old bother of Samantha, Ian, Harry and Chloe with a tall and muscular body and short curly hair
Tyler is a slave to Jesse 1 day

Harry
19 year old brother of Samantha, Tyler, Ian and Chloe with an average build body and mid length straight blond hair
Harry is a slave to Jesse 1 day

Ian
15 year old brother of Samantha, Tyler, Harry and Chloe, with a less muscular and more broad body with dark brown short hair
Ian is a slave to Jesse 1 day

Janet
15 year old sister of Jeff, Nicole and Catherine with an average build and long wavy black hair
Janet is a slave to Charles for 1 week
Janet is still spectating & is naked

Last edited by moretech; 06-18-2017 at 11:06 AM.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 05:35 AM   #69
moretech

Default Page 55

“All in” said Colin right away putting his remaining 450 chips on the field followed by Alexis with “Call”. “I will fold” said Nicole tossing her cards away. “Call” came from Charles followed by Lisa and Jeff with “Fold” Amy started to think a moment and then said “Call and all in” followed by Jesse who chose to call and Kati who chose to fold. Janet then put a 9 of Clubs, 7 of diamonds and 7 of hearts on the table. “I raise by 200” said Alexis causing Charles to look at his cards again and then he said “I fold” making Alexis smile. “I am already all in” replied Amy. “I call” came from Jesse. Next Janet put a King of spades on the table making everyone choose call this round and allowing Janet to put a 2 of Diamonds on the table. The results of this round are

Colin went all in with 8 of clubs and 5 of spades giving him just one pair of 7.
Alexis has a 7 of clubs and 6 of spades giving her three of a kind.
Amy went all in with a 9 of hearts and 9 of spades giving her a full house.
Jesse has 3 of spades and 7 of spades giving her three of a kind resulting in Amy to be the winner of the round.

“Well then Colin, what do you sell?” asked Alexis “I sell both Janet’s panties and her bra to a player, who wants to buy these two lovely pieces?” replied Colin but nobody made an offer “I would buy it but my chips are starting to get a little low so I will pass this time” said Charles “Ok, since nobody wants to buy these then, I guess I will sell them to the bank instead” came from Colin at the same time as that Janet moaned out loud due to an orgasm from the vibrator running inside her. Once the chips and pieces were traded Janet started to deal the cards for the next round.

“I choose Call” came from Jesse followed by Kati, Colin and Alexis who also chose call while Nicole said “I think some of us need to be more daring, so I say, this round, we all go all in or we fold” “That would mean that one person would have all the chips, that would be bad, how about if we do that, then the person that does win has to buy every piece that is sold at twice the rate as what the bank would offer AND has to buy all the pieces that are in the bank for the default bank rate” replied Kati. “Fine by me” said Nicole “I just want to see more people strip” “Okay then, are we all in agreement? Asked Kati. There were some disappointed looks but in the end they all agreed and so everyone went all in. Janet then put a 4 of clubs, 3 of hearts, 2 of spades, 7 of hearts and queen of clubs on the table. The results of this round are

Jesse has 8 of hearts and 10 of diamonds giving him absolutely nothing.
Kati has 7 of Clubs and 9 of diamonds giving her one pair 7.
Colin has 8 of clubs and 2 of clubs giving him one pair of 2.
Alexis has 4 of spades and king of clubs giving her one pair of 4.
Nicole has ace of hearts and king of hearts giving her nothing.
Charles has queen of diamonds and 9 of hearts giving him one pair of queens.
Lisa has a 2 of diamonds and 5 of spades giving her one pair of 2.
Jeff has 10 of spades and 5 of diamonds giving him nothing.
Amy has 7 of spades and 8 of diamonds giving her one pair of 7 and resulting in Charles being the winner of the all or nothing round.

“Well then, let’s sell these pieces, Jesse, let’s start with you, what do you sell?” asked Charles “No, let’s first do all the pieces from the bank” replied Kati. “Okay, so the pieces from the bank, first off, Kati’s hair bow, so 100 for that, Jeff’s shoes an other 100, Amy’s socks yet again 100, One of Janet’s sandals so 100 for that, Jeff’s pants, 200 for that, Jeff’s underwear, 400 for that, Jeff’s socks, 100 for that. Nicole’s Hair ribbon, 100 for that, Jesse’s shoes is an other 100, the second shoe of Colin an other 100, Janet’s bra and panties, 400 for each of these” said Charles handing the chips to the bank and then taking all of those pieces from the bank. “Now then, Jesse, your turn” he added. “Okay, I sell both Amy’s and Alexis’s panties so that would be 800 chips” “Okay, as I have to buy each piece that is sold that will be the case” replied Charles handing the chips to Jesse. “Kati, you’re next” “okay, I sell my jeans, do you also want to add 50?” she replied. “I sure do” said Charles handing over 250 chips to Kati as she got up and went over to Charles.

Charles unbuttoned Kati’s pants and unzipping it revealing the front of the black panties that she is wearing. Charles then started to pull down Kati’s jeans and saw that her panties say “In case of emergency, pull down” which made him chuckle for a moment as he pulled Kati’s jeans off more showing her slender legs to everyone as she was stepping out of them. Once they were off Kati walked back to her chair and Charles said “Colin, you’re next” “Okay, I sell Lisa’s shirt” “Alexis, your turn now” said Colin after exchanging the piece for chips “Okay, I will sell two pieces, Lisa’s leggings and my own jacket leaving me in just Janet’s dress” said Alexis “Do you want to add 50 for my jacket?” she asked Charles. “No, but I will for the leggings as you are wearing those too” “Okay” said Alexis who took off her jacket and walked to Charles. As the leggings were under the dress Charles quickly took them off which revealed nothing to the group. “Nicole, you’re up” said Charles “Okay, I sell Alexis’s top” she said as she handed over the top to Charles and took the 200 chips. “Lisa, you’re next, but you’re already naked, so do you keep playing or do you stop?” asked Charles. “As she is my slave, she will keep playing” said Amy “And instead of clothing pieces she can sell her pussy, ass, boobs and mouth in the next few rounds, meaning that who-ever buys it can do whatever they want to the piece they bought” she added “Oh come on” said Lisa before sighing and then adding “Fine, Charles, I sell my boobs, as these don’t have any price, what do you offer?” “I say, 300 for mouth, 400 for boobs and 500 for ass or pussy” said Amy “Okay, 400 for your boobs then” said Charles handing her the 400 chips while Janet also gave her 250 for staying in the game. “Jeff, do you stay or leave?” asked Charles while starting to fondle Lisa’s breasts. “I stay in the game” he said. “Now, lastly, but certainly not least, Amy, time for you to sell your bra and I will add 50” said Charles. “Okay” said Amy who walked over to Charles.

Charles then grabbed Amy’s breasts and slid around to her back and unclipped her bra before slowly revealing her whole naked body to him and then to the group. “Here you go everyone, my full nude body, I hope you enjoy the view” said Amy teasing while walking back to her spot without covering up. “Well then, Janet my fellow naked friend, would you kindly deal the next round please?” said Amy. Janet shuffled the cards and started to deal the hand. This round everyone decided to go for call as they all, except for Charles, just lost a piece of clothing allowing Janet to put 10 of Diamonds, 7 of Diamonds and 2 of spades on the table.
“I fold” said Lisa followed by Jeff who said “Call” “I also call” replied Amy followed by Jesse “Same” “I will fold” said Kati followed by Colin, Alexis, Nicole and Charles all choosing call and letting Janet put a 4 of hearts on the table. “Call” said Jeff which again was followed by Amy and Jesse also choosing call. “Fold” came from Colin and Alexis before Nicole and Charles also chose call. “Janet, go ahead, and put the last game deciding card on the table” said Charles as Janet put a 3 of hearts on the table. The results of this round are

Jeff has a queen of hearts and 10 of clubs giving him one pair.
Amy has a 2 of clubs and king of hearts giving her one pair of 2
Jesse has a Jack of Diamonds and 9 of diamonds giving him nothing
Nicole has a Jack of spades and 2 of diamonds giving him one pair of two
Charles has an Ace of clubs and 6 of clubs giving him nothing making Jeff the winner with a pair of queens.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:25 AM   #70
moretech

Default Page 56

Once all the cards were returned Janet started to shuffle as Jeff was taking his winnings which allowed Janet to start dealing the cards. Amy started out by grinning and saying “raise by 160” followed by Jesse who decided to say “Yea, my cards are complete shit, I fold” “I too will fold” said Kati followed by Colin who said “She’s probably bluffing but I fold” “I will not fold, I call” said Alexis “As will I, meaning I go all in” followed Nicole. “I fold, damned three and nine” said Charles making everyone laugh but giving him more chance to play with Lisa’s breasts as she said “I too fold” which was followed by Jeff who decided to say “I will call”

“Well, that was a productive beginning, Janet, go ahead and put the cards on the table!” said Amy before Janet put a King of Spades, King of hearts and Jack of Spades on the table. “OOOOh, nice cards, I go all in” said Amy grinning at Alexis and Jeff. “I too go all in” said Alexis. Jeff hesitated for a moment and then said “I call and is all in or folded, Janet, go ahead and put the two cards on the table” Janet then placed a 10 of Clubs on the table followed by a Queen of Spades. “HOLY SHIT, I think I win” said Jeff to surprise of Amy, Alexis and Nicole. The results of the round is

Amy went all in with a King of Clubs and Jack of Diamonds giving her a full house.
Alexis went all in with King of Diamonds and Jack of hearts giving her too a full house.
Nicole went all in with an Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Clubs giving her two pairs.
Jeff has an Ace of Spades and 10 of Spades giving him a Royal Flush and making him the winner of the round.

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” yelled Amy and Alexis at the same time. “Well then, Amy, I guess you will be my slave for a week, do you keep on playing?” said Jeff. Amy sighed and said “Yes I will, so I will take my 250 chips” “Ok, sounds good, now, Alexis, time for you to sell Janet’s dress, do you sell it to a player or to the bank?” replied Charles. “I will sell it to a player” she replied “Perfect, I offer you 200 chips for it” said Charles. “250 from me” replied Jeff. “Okay then, 300” was the reply from Charles right away. “Shit, you win” said Jeff defeated as he knows he doesn’t have as many chips as Charles. “Do you add 50?” asked Alexis very nervously. “Yes I do” was the reply from Charles. Alexis walked over to Charles and sighed again before saying “Go ahead then, get me fully exposed to everyone” Charles raised the back of the dress revealing Alexis’s ass to the group before letting it drop down and turning Alexis around. “Will you get on with it already” said Alexis who doesn’t like being the center of attention. Charles lifted the dress again revealing her pussy and then stomach to the group while pausing before revealing her breasts. “Raise your arms my dear” said Charles allowing Alexis to raise her arms. Charles then took the dress off completely over Alexis’s head and then slapped Alexis’s ass to get her to move back to her spot.

“Next up, Nicole, what do you sell?” asked Jeff. “My dress, and as there is nothing in the bank for anyone right now I do not want to be the ‘first’ so I sell it to a player.” replied Nicole “Great, I wish to buy it for 150 chips” said Charles “Anybody else want to make an offer?” asked Nicole but nobody replied “Okay, 150 it is, do you add 50 to take it off from me?” she added. “Of course I do” replied Charles while handing the chips to Nicole. Nicole stood up and turned to Charles “Go ahead” she said as Charles took the bottom of the dress and started to lift it up slowly revealing Nicole’s Hello Kitty panties once more and then her stomach and training bra before taking the dress off over Nicole’s head.

“Let’s get to the next round, shall we?” said Nicole as Charles went back to Lisa’s breasts and fondled her more. This gave time to Janet to shuffle the cards and then deal them to the players. As everyone got their cards Amy said “Call” followed by Jesse with “Raise by 230” after he looked at how many chips everyone has. “I fold” replied Kati due to this “As will I” came from Colin “Same here” was the reply from Alexis followed by “Call, and therefore, all in” from Nicole. “I too choose call” said Charles followed by Lisa who said “Call too”. Jeff then looked at his cards again and hesitated before saying “Call” coming to a full circle so Amy had to choose if she would call or fold now. Amy carefully looked at her cards again and then said “Fine, call and all in” before Janet put a 2 of clubs, 2 of spades and 4 of clubs on the table. “Shit, I shouldn’t have folded” said Kati making everyone laugh. “I am already all in, so Jesse, your turn” said Amy. “Call” he said with a smile on his face and then looking at Charles who also said “Call” followed by Lisa who chose Call and Jeff chose to say “I fold” allowing Janet to put the next card, a 10 of spades, on the table.

Amy felt a little better with this and looked at Jesse who decided to say “All in” to everyone’s surprise. Nicole was extremely nervous right now as there is a high chance she would be losing either her bra or panties very soon. Charles decided to say “Oh, so you are going all in, okay, then I will ….” Charles paused a moment before saying “call”. “I fold” said Lisa not wanting to be broke again and having to sell her ass or pussy which allowed Janet to put a 5 of spades on the table. Once the card was placed on the table Jeff said “Shit, I would have had a great hand, oh well”. “Let’s see the results of this round” added Alexis.

Amy went all in with 9 of diamonds and 10 of clubs giving her two pairs, 10 and 2.
Jesse went all in with King of hearts and queen of diamonds giving him one pair of 2s. “Nice bluff” said Charles “too bad that even with that you have clearly lost he added.
Nicole went all in with 7 of Spades and 7 of Clubs giving her two pairs, 7 and 2.
Charles has 3 of Diamonds and 6 of Diamonds giving him a straight and making him win the round.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #71
moretech

Default Page 57

“Man, from that I would have won the round” said Jeff as he showed that he has an 8 of Spades and Queen of spades which would have given him a flush. “Yea, lucky me” said Charles “Anyway, Time for some cuties to sell more stuff” he added. “Let’s start with Amy, do you keep going or do you stop? Also, I think you should sell your boobs, pussy, ass or mouth just like Lisa has to do when she loses” said Jeff “Fine, I keep playing and I sell my mouth, who wants to buy it?” she said. “I will” said Charles as he handed 300 chips to Amy at the same time as that Janet handed her 250 chips. “Well then Amy, as I own your mouth, you can not speak unless you first give oral sex to somebody” said Charles. Amy looked at Charles and then nodded saying that she understands.

“Jesse, what do you sell?” said Jeff “I will sell my jacket to the bank” said Jesse handing his Jacket to Janet and taking the 100 chips from her. “Next up, Nicole, my dear little sister, what do you sell?” asked Jeff causing Nicole to slightly glare at Jeff and then say “My panties to the bank unless somebody wants to buy both my bra and panty at the same time for 500 each” Everyone looked around until Charles said “Sure, and I will also add 50 to each to take them off from you”. This caused Nicole to be shocked as she was thinking nobody would go for it but now she could not back out anymore. Charles handed Nicole her 1100 chips and then Nicole stood up and turned to Charles. Nicole was clearly nervous as Charles put his hands on Nicole’s torso just under her training bra and pushed his thumbs under the fabric rubbing Nicole’s tiny breasts as he started to lift the bra off revealing her extremely small breasts with pink nipples. Charles then raised the bra over Nicole’s head and took it off of her completely. Charles then ran his fingers down on her body to her panties and taking the sides of her panties with his thumbs without stopping pulling Nicole’s panties down to reveal her ass and pussy to everyone as she was stepping out of them. Once Nicole was completely naked she went to sit down on her chair again and said “Let’s keep going”

Janet started to shuffle the cards and handed everyone their 2 cards while they were putting their chips in the center of the table. Lisa started by saying “I call” followed by Jeff with “I too choose call”. Amy frowned at her cards and then tossed them at Janet to indicate that she folds her hand. Jesse followed by saying “Well, that’s a little early as no extra chips were put in yet, but folding is fine for you, I however choose to call” After what Jesse said everyone chose to go for call allowing Janet, with some difficulty due to the vibrator inside her, to put 9 of clubs, ace of hearts and jack of clubs on the table. Lisa felt a little more comfortable with her cards now and said “I raise by 40” followed by Jeff who said “I fold” “As do I” came from Jesse. “I do not, I call” replied Kati followed by Colin who said “I too choose to call” “As do I” said Alexis. “I think I will fold” said a nervous Nicole followed by Charles “I too will fold this round” came from Charles which allowed Janet to put a 10 of spades on the table. While taking another look at their cards everyone decided to just call and allow Janet to put a 3 of spades on the table. The results of this round are

Lisa has a king of Spades and Jack of Hearts giving her one pair.
Kati has a 10 of Diamonds and 6 of hearts giving her also one pair
Colin has a 9 of diamonds and 7 of hearts also giving him one pair.
Alexis has a 9 of spades and ace of clubs giving her two pair and the winner of the round.

Janet then moaned loudly as she was having an orgasm from the vibrator inside her. “Please, can I take this out of me?” she begged. “Not until Kati is naked too” said Charles to which Janet was disappointed and then slowly started to struggle with dealing the cards. Once the cards were all dealt Nicole started with “Raise by 60” to which Charles followed with “Call” as did Lisa. Jeff hesitated for a moment and then said “Oh what the hell, call” Amy tossed her cards to Janet showing that she folded followed by Jesse who said “Call, and therefore all in” “I too decide to call” said Kati followed by Colin who said “All in with this call”. Lastly Alexis said “I fold” which allowed Janet to put a Jack of Spades, 4 of Clubs and 8 of Diamonds on the table. Nicole then said “I raise by another 100” which was followed by Charles and Lisa with “I call” followed by Jeff who said “I fold” while Kati said “I too will call, and will be all in with that”. Now that that part was done Janet put a 5 of Clubs on the table which made both Charles and Lisa smile while Nicole frowned and then said “I fold” Charles however looked at how many chips Lisa had and then said “I raise by 120” followed by a hesitating Lisa that said “All in”. As everyone except for Charles is either all in or folded Janet put the last card on the table which is a Jack of hearts. The results of this round are

Nicole folded after spending 180 chips bringing her down to 900 chips.
Charles has a King of hearts and 7 of clubs giving him a single pair of Jacks after spending 300 chips bringing him down to 4370 chips
Lisa went all in with a King of Spades and 7 of Diamonds giving her the same result as Charles
Jeff folded after spending 80 chips bringing him down to 1120 chips
Amy spent 20 chips and folded bringing her down to 520 chips.
Jesse went all in with an Ace of Clubs and Jack of Clubs giving him three of a kind.
Kati went all in with Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Hearts giving her two pair
Colin went all in with 10 of clubs and 3 of diamonds giving him nothing
Alexis folded after spending 20 buy-in chips bringing her down to 590 chips.
The winner of this round is Jesse. “Perfect, I got some chips again” said Jesse “Let’s get these things sold” he added looking at those who went all in.

Lisa was up first and as she was already naked she also became a slave of Jesse for a week before having to choose to sell her mouth, ass or pussy. “I know I have to keep going so I will sell my mouth” said Lisa. “I will buy that from you and then you will have the same rule as Amy, no talking unless you give a blowjob first” said Charles. Lisa received her chips and then looked at Kati who has to sell a piece of clothing. “I will sell my top to a player” said Kati “Since I own everything, ill buy it for 200 chips” replied Charles “Anyone else want to make an offer?” Kati asked but got no reply. “Okay, 200 it is, do you add 50?” asked Kati to Charles. “Yes I do, so come over here” he replied. Kati walked over to Charles and raised her arms above her head while Charles took the bottom of the shirt and started to lift it up revealing Kati’s stomach and then her strapless front closure black bra. Charles paused a moment and then pulled the top off completely allowing Kati to go back to her spot. “Next up, Colin” said Kati. “Okay, I sell my t-shirt to the bank” said Colin before taking his t-shirt off and handing it to Janet who then gave 100 chips to Colin.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:11 PM   #72
moretech

Default Page 58

Let’s get the next round started then” said Alexis making Janet start to deal the cards again. “Janet, you can take that vibrator out for three rounds” said Charles as she was still dealing. Once all the cards were handed out Janet quickly took the vibrator out of her pussy and let out a relieved sigh, even if it was only for 3 rounds, it is a good thing for now. Kati looked at her cards and sighed before saying “I call” before Colin looked at his cards and said “Call” followed by Alexis and Nicole who also chose call before Charles said “I raise by 50”. Lisa looked at her cards again and then put her chips on the table meaning she was calling followed by Jeff who said “Call”. Amy then put her 50 chips on the table meaning she was also choosing call followed by Jesse who said “Fold” which was then followed by Kati with “Yea, I only called because I was first, I fold” “I too will fold” said Colin and then Alexis “Fold”. “I call” said Nicole which allowed Janet to put a 5 of Hearts, Jack of Spades and queen of Clubs on the table. “Damnit, okay, I fold” said Nicole before Charles said “Raise by 480”. Lisa frowned at Charles and then put all her chips in before Jeff and Amy both decided to fold. As it was now only between Charles and Lisa and as Lisa went all in Janet could put the last cards on the table, these cards are a 10 of hearts and 7 of clubs. The results of the round is

Charles has a 9 of hearts and 10 of diamonds giving him a single pair of 10s
Lisa has 5 of Spades and 5 of clubs giving her 3 of a kind with 5 and the winner of the round.

This round nobody had to sell anything. “Damnit, I was hoping the last card would have been a King, then I would have won” said Charles “Oh well, I still have the most chips” he added before Janet took all the cards and started to shuffle. “That was round one of three” said Charles as Janet started to deal the cards to everyone. Jeff started out by saying “I raise by 210” after looking at everyone’s chips. Amy chose to call and put in the chips on the table without saying a word. “Yea, I got crap cards so I choose to fold” said Jesse followed by Kati who glared at Jeff and said “All in” “I too go all in” said Colin. “I call” replied Alexis and then looked at Nicole who also said “Call” “I will pass this round” said Charles before Lisa put the chips on the table meaning she was calling. Janet then put an Ace of Hearts, King of Hearts and 10 of Diamonds on the table. “I once again raise but this time by 340” said Jeff after once again looking at everyone’s chips. Amy hesitated but then decided to call causing her to go all in. “It seems that everyone has some good cards” said Alexis before she added “I too will call and go all in” followed by Nicole “Yea, I will call too” and then Lisa who just moved her chips to the table meaning she is also calling. Janet then put an Ace of Spades on the table. “Let’s make it interesting, All in” said Jeff followed by Nicole “Okay, interesting it is, all in” Lisa then just decided to call as she doesn’t want to go all in. Janet then put an 8 of hearts on the table. The results of this round is

Jesse and Charles both folded with only having spent 20 chips.
Jeff went all in and has Ace of Clubs and Ace of Diamonds giving him four of a kind.
Amy went all in and has 10 of Clubs and 10 of Hearts giving her full house.
Kati went all in with a Queen of Spades and Jack of Spades giving her a straight.
Colin went all in with Jack of hearts and 10 of spades giving him two pair.
Alexis went all in with King of Clubs and King of Spades giving her a full house.
Nicole went all in with Jack of Clubs and Queen of Hearts giving her straight.
Lisa spent 980 chips with a Queen of Clubs and Jack of Diamonds giving her a straight.
The winner of the round is Jeff.

“Time for some stuff to be sold” grinned Jeff at all the girls. “Amy, what do you sell, pussy, ass or boobs?” Amy pointed at her chest meaning her breasts will be sold. “I already have these boobs here, so I will not be buying them” said Charles as he fondled Lisa. “Okay then, I will buy them” said Jeff handing 400 chips to Amy and then cupping her breasts briefly before saying “Kati, bra or panties?” “Bra” was the reply from Kati followed by “To a player” “250” said Charles and then looked at both Jesse and Jeff who nodded to say he can have it. “And I will add 50” “Okay” said Kati who walked over to Charles. Charles unclipped Kati’s bra and started to slide his hands while holding the bra across her breasts slowly revealing Kati’s breasts and then handed her the chips. Colin was next and said “I sell my shorts to the bank” before taking them off and exchanging them for 100 chips with Janet. “I will keep playing, but before I decide what I sell, does my ass count as the hole or just the ass cheeks?” said Alexis “That would be the cheeks and hole” replied Jeff. “Okay, then I sell my tits” said Alexis not realizing that she doesn’t have to sell body parts. “I’ll buy them” said Jesse who wants some action. Alexis then walked over to Jesse, took her chips and sat down on Jesse’s Lap. “Since my tits are yours now I will sit on your lap until the next round starts” said Alexis “I believe Nicole is up next” she added. “I will also keep playing” said Nicole “And since I don’t really have any breasts yet I will be brave and sell my vagina” “You do realize that that will mean that who ever buys it can fuck you right?” replied Kati “I said not to see me as a kid, treat me like anyone else that is playing the game, so yes, I sell my vagina and I will allow whoever does buy my pussy to touch my boobs too but they will not be sold yet” said Nicole annoyed. Nicole looked at everyone but nobody said that they will buy her. “I said ….” started Nicole but then Jeff said “I’ll buy it, as you said, we have to treat you like anyone else, so I will buy your pussy” Nicole had mixed feelings about her brother buying it but then said “Okay, thank you for at least starting to treat me the same” Jeff handed her the chips and then pushed his finger inside of Nicole in a quick motion which made Nicole gasp in surprise.

As Jeff was moving his finger around inside of his sister and fondling Amy’s breasts at the same time, Janet started to deal the cards. “That was round two out of three” said Charles causing Janet to frown. Amy started out by just nodding to Jesse to say that she is calling. “I too will call” said Jesse before he looked at his cards as Alexis was still sitting on his lap. “Call” said Kati while Alexis got up from Jesse’s lap and went over to her spot. The remainder of the round before cards were placed on the table was all the same, everyone chose call allowing Janet to put an Ace of Hearts, Ace of Diamonds and Jack of Clubs on the table. Amy looked at her cards once more and the tossed them at Janet to indicate she was folding. Jesse then smiled and said “Raise by 280” making Kati frown but then she looked at the table again and said “call and all in” Colin followed by saying “Yea, I will pass on that, fold” “As will I” came from Alexis who walked to Jesse again and sat down on his lap once more. “I will call” replied Nicole followed by Charles who said “Call”. Lisa then also tossed her cards at Janet to fold followed by Jeff who said “Call” allowing Janet to put a Queen of clubs on the table. Jesse then smiled and said “Raise by another 450” Nicole looked at her cards again and then at the table before saying “I …. I call” she said hesitantly “and with that I am all in again” Nicole then went back to her brother and spread her legs so he has clear access to her pussy. As Jeff started to push his finger inside Nicole again Charles said “I call” followed by Jeff who said “Call” while using his finger that are inside Nicole to pull her closer. Janet then put the last card on the table which is a King of Clubs. The result of this round is
Old 06-21-2017, 07:03 PM   #73
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

I've caught up on your recent chapters and am really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing it and continuing to add to it. Looking forward to more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:20 PM   #74
moretech

Default Page 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
I've caught up on your recent chapters and am really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing it and continuing to add to it. Looking forward to more.
No problem, also, now that you have caught up, here is more *evil laugh*

__________________________________________________ ________________

Amy folded after spending 20 chips bringing her to 630 chips remaining.
Jesse spent 750 chips with a Jack of Spades and Jack of Clubs giving him a full house bringing him to 0 chips if he loses.
Kati went all in with an Ace of Clubs and 4 of Clubs giving her 3 of a kind.
Colin folded after spending 20 chips bringing him to 80 chips
Alexis folded after spending 20 chips bringing her to 630 chips remaining
Nicole went all in with an 8 of Diamonds and 8 of Spades giving her two pair.
Charles spent 750 chips with a 9 of clubs and 10 of clubs giving him a straight flush and bringing him to 2200 chips if he loses.
Lisa folded after spending 20 chips bringing her to 320 chips remaining.
Jeff spent 750 chips with a Queen of Spades and 10 of spades giving him two pair and bringing him to 2640 chips. The winner of the round is Charles.

“Well then, seems like the last girl will be naked and Nicole has to choose if she keeps playing and if she sells another body part” said Charles with a grin on his face. “Ugh, fine, I sell my panties to a player” said Kati quickly. “And I will buy it for 250 and add 50 to take if off from you, anyone else want to make a counter offer?” said Charles. Everyone looked at their chips and decided not to give any counter offer making Kati walk over to Charles. Charles put his hands on the sides of Kati’s panties and started to slowly pull it down revealing her ass to the group and her pussy to Charles. Once everything was on display Charles let the panties fall to the ground and let Kati step out of them before she went back to her spot. Nicole then said “I will keep playing and I will sell my whole body, so my ass, breasts and mouth for 1500 chips, any takers?” “since I already own your pussy, sure, why not” said Jeff. Nicole looked at her brother and then said “Okay, my whole body is yours then, you can do anything you want to me” Jeff placed Nicole’s new chips in her spot followed by Jesse selling his shorts to the bank and then said “Okay then, let’s get to the next round, I believe Janet also has to put a vibrator back inside her” Janet sighed and put the vibrator back inside her pussy and then started to shuffle the cards while Jeff made Nicole sit down on his lap.

Lisa started out with just motioning to call, followed by Jeff who said “I call” Amy followed with a nod to Jesse to say she is calling. Jesse chose to think for a moment before saying “Call”. The newly naked Kati was then up and said “I call but how about in the next round, not this one, nobody is allowed to fold?” “Sounds good to me, I too call” replied Colin. Alexis was a little hesitant but then said “Oh, why the hell not, I too will call in this round” “Okay, that’s fine by me, I too choose call this time” replied Nicole “I accept that rule and as everyone else, also choose to call” With this Janet put a Queen of hearts, 7 of hearts and 10 of clubs on the table. Lisa hesitantly looked at her cards again before motioning that she is calling. Jeff said “Okay to that rule for no folding in the next round but I do fold this round” Amy then also tossed her cards to Janet as she is folding. “Raise by 50” said Jesse followed by Kati who said “I call” “I see Jesse’s raise and I raise by another 10 making me go all in” replied Colin. “I fold” replied Alexis followed by Nicole who said “I call” followed by Charles who said “This round we can still fold, so I will for now” giving Janet the chance to put a King of Spades on the table after Lisa folded and Jesse and Kati followed the call of Colin. Everyone then decided to just call allowing Janet to put the last card on the table which is a 4 of Clubs. The results of this round is

Jesse has a queen of Spades and 8 of hearts giving him One pair.
Kati has a 5 of spades and Queen of Diamonds giving her One pair, just like Jesse.
Colin has a 7 of clubs and 10 of diamonds giving him two pair.
Nicole has a 2 of diamonds and Jack of Diamonds giving her one card away from a straight and therefore Colin is the winner of the round.

As nobody has to sell anything this round Janet started to shuffle the cards and then handed two cards to every player. “Call” started Alexis followed by Nicole who also said “I too will call” “I will make it easy on Everyone here, I raise by 1650 making everyone except myself go all in” said Charles with a grin knowing that nobody can fold this round. “You have got to be kidding” complained Kati followed by a bunch of sighs from everyone as Charles put the chips on the table. “Well then, Janet, will you do the honours to see who wins this round and gets a crapload of chips?” said Charles. Janet then placed the first card on the table, a 4 of clubs. “so far so good” said Nicole who turned her King of Diamonds and 4 of Hearts over showing she has a pair now. Janet then placed an 8 of Clubs on the table which made Jeff laugh as he turned his 8 of Spades and 9 of clubs over showing he has a better pair than Nicole. Janet then placed a Jack of Clubs on the table which in turn got Lisa to turn her Jack of Hearts and 10 of Spades over at the same time as that Amy turned her Jack of Diamonds and Ace of Spades. So far it was Amy who would win the round. Janet then placed a 6 of spades on the table but nobody turned any cards around after that. Lastly Janet put a 6 of hearts on the table and everyone else also turned their cards around showing the results of the round.

Alexis has a 7 of Diamonds and 9 of hearts giving her absolutely nothing, other than the one pair.
Nicole has a King of Diamonds and 4 of Hearts giving her just two pair and lower than others.
Charles has a King of Hearts and 6 of Diamonds giving him three of a kind.
Lisa has a Jack of Hearts and a 10 of Spades giving her just two pair.
Jeff has an 8 of Spades and 9 of Clubs giving him two pair.
Amy has a Jack of Diamonds and Ace of Spades giving her two pair.
Jesse has a 2 of hearts and 7 of spades giving him just a single pair.
Kati has a King of Spades and 2 of Clubs giving her just a single pair.
Colin has a 9 of Diamonds and Ace of clubs giving him a single pair and causing Charles to be the winner of the round.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:19 AM   #75
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Haha l loved your evil laugh and really enjoyed the next chapter. Charles is doing well with the last win. All those naked girls are in for some fun I hope

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk