Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-07-2017, 06:01 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Daring Opportunity

Just an average Saturday and Jake was out yet again trying to pick up a chick. Although his wingman had long deserted him since it had been months since he had been successful. He had given up tonight himself.

It was time to call it a night but on his way back from the toilets he noticed someone he had not seen in a long time. The girl he had secretly fancied all his years in school but was still good friends with. As he stood she caught his eye and beckoned him over. For a moment he was still but then made his way to a seat next to her.

The began to chat, catching on old times. They were remembering stories from school and then chatted about what the two of them were up to at the moment. She had been travelling around after divorcing her husband. Whereas Jake had been at the same job during this time. They weren't old by any means, still in late 20s but it had been almost 10 years since they last spoke.

They had always been open and frank about what was happening in their lives, tonight was no different. She discussed her divorce and then the subject of sex cropped up. This led to a confession from Jake and Donna seemed amazed at this. It was getting nearer to closing time and she suggested they went back to her place.

After making their way outside Donna decided to give Jake an offer. She knew that he had wanted to fuck her, especially tonight. The ball was in her court but she wanted to find out how much he wanted it. So she explained the offer to him, strip off in street and give his clothes to her. He would then proceed to her place without them. If he could do this without hiding or covering himself, she let him have sex with her.

The bar had not been very busy by the end of the night, so the street was deserted. He ran through the whole scenario, her place was only about a 5 or 10 minute walk from the bar. So potentially the streets there would also be quiet.

After running it through, the mixture of being horny and drunk meant taking the chance felt worth it. Obviously was delighted but quite surprised, she had been thinking of screwing him anyway but was just curious how far he'd go. Although now her mind was turned, she let him strip in front of her. The items piled up in front of her feet and her eyes lit up. This left him with just his underwear and she could see it had been exciting him. He took a deep breath before dropping them to floor and placing them with the rest.

Then he asked if he could have his shoes and socks for the walk but she refused. The paths there didn't have any bumps that could hurt his feet, so didn't see any need to give them back. He desperately wanted to cover his obvious excitement but Donna told him if he did there would be no sex and he'd still have to do the walk to retrieve his clothes. Then scooped them up and put them in her bag.

They began with the journey home, although it was a bit of a colder night than usual for summer it did mean his cock calmed fairly quickly. Every sound was magnified to his ears, he was full sure someone would see him. They even stopped at the traffic lights when crossed the road, Donna insisted they look after their safety. He kept himself uncovered but found it hard to keep his cool, she was loving every minute of it.

It was a short walk but for him it seemed like an eternity. He knew her place was now only around the corner and tried to reason that he'd done most of it. She still refused to return his clothes until the walk was completed. Then with all the emotion of the walk he had became erect again but more from knowing she was enjoying watching him than excitement of doing it.

The relief was coming closer and they reached her front door. It seemed to take forever for her to find her keys in her bag but finally it was done. She then suggested that they could make use for all that excitement, they made their way upstairs so he could get his reward for being brave. She never did tell me that he didn't even need to earn it in the end. Once she seen him earlier that night, it had become her goal to make up for lost time.

Although somehow I don't think that would have bothered him, as they both got what they wanted out of it.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)

Last edited by andrew_b; 06-08-2017 at 03:39 PM.
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk