Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #1
Sam07

Hand Name chooses your Spanking

This can be quite harsh and painful will be great for punishment

You will need a real dictionary online or the dictionary in your mobiles wont work and you will need a dice

There are other things you might need ( your spanking tool )

Roll the dice now to choose which part of the name you will spank yourself according to

1 first name
2 middle name
3 last name
4 your getdare name
5 your crush's name
6 your mother's name

For those who get getdare username and it has numbers in it goto random.com and set the numbers from 1 to 26 and you spank yourself according to the number ( A - 1 B - 2 C -3 ...... Z - 26 )

Now take the dictionary and count the pages which had the the letters of your name example my getdare id is sam07 so ill spank myself the number of pages which which had which had the words that start with S A M letters and generate two random numbers i got 9 and 14 which are I and N so i have to spank my self the number of pages with I and N now add up all the total and spank yourself that many times

Can you have Breaks ( roll the dice )

1/4 : NO

2/3 : Yes

5/6 Yes but you have kneel down in corner with your hands raised

YOU CAN ONLY TRY TO ROLL FOR BREAKS ONCE EVERY 300 SPANKS

Spanking tool ( roll the dice )

1 hand
2 dictionary
3 ruler
4 hairbrush
5 wooden spoon / spatula
6 hand

(if you dont have the item you rolled for spank your cock / pussy 30 times hard and re roll again )

what to wear ( roll the dice )

1/3 : Naked
2/4 your underwear with wedgie as much as you can so that its digging into your ass totally and not covering it anymore
5/6 under wear at Knees ( add 20 spanks for every time it falls )

you WONT change till the dare is done

while spanking

1 soap in your mouth ( no rinsing till you finish the dare )
2 say thank you Master / Mistress after every spank
3 moan out loud while spanking
4 just spanking nothing else (lucky you )
5 ask for more saying " this bitch wants more " for every 5 spanks
6 used underwear in mouth

After Spanking

1 you are done kiss your spanking tool and say thank you
2 Write a 1000 word essay about how bad you need to be punished and humiliated and also you will pm me the essay ( no pics you will type it all again )
3 stand in corner near window facing the wall with your hands raised for the world to see
4 fuck your ass with 2 fingers for 10 mins
5 kiss the floor 10 times and thank your imaginary ( mistress / master for punishing you
6 take a pic of it and upload it online leave a link below

Punishments

1 pm me why you failed and how much you tried ill punish you ( you will have to give pics ( no face ) )
2 write I AM A BITCHY LOSER SLUT 500 times
3 tell 10 random on getdare chat about this dare and ask them to punish you because failed it give pics if they ask you
4 be my slave for 1 month
5 start a thread saying you want punishment because failed this dare ( you will keep a link of this dare in that thread ) so that people know which dare you failed
6 write 50 humiliating words on your body at least 10 should be visible even out side when you are totally dressed ( like on your hands or face )

Let me know how it goes looking forward to reports
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, punishment dice dare, spanking, spanking dice dare