Old 03-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
calvin

Default Public Locker Room / Bathroom Dares..?

Could anyone give me embarrassing public locker room / bathroom dares? Nothing too obvious, just something small. Public bathroom I don't really care, i'll almost do anything but in the locker room with other guys I know, just little subtle things to do. thank you

likes: humiliation, blackmail, body writing, feet, pee/poo play, ice, semi public, wedgies

limits: the sky!

abuse me

"Always look on the bright side of life, ta dum, ta dum."
-Monthy Python, The Life of Brian

All I want is to be pumped in my ass until I cannot walk.
calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
richteen

wear a diaper and go to the locker room, strip down to the diaper and walk to the showers, you can take a towel with you but it can't be on you. next start the shower from outside (if cubicle types) and then get straight in while it is still cold. let your diaper get soaked. squeeze some soap in the crotch and then once it is soaked start humping the wall. after you cum without touching yourself (only humping the wall) you can take the diaper off to rinse the soap out, but if you are washing the rest of you you have to rinse your diaper area last.

next get out and dry off with the diaper on the floor in front of you. sling the towel over your shoulder and carry the soaked diaper to the trash. then go over to your locker and get dressed, but be sure to put on a fresh diaper first.

if the lockerroom is busy and you are worried about this, then instead grab a water bottle and fill your diaper in a bathroom stall and hump till you cum and then change your diaper by dropping the soaked diaper to the ground and leaving it there until you are completely done. also you have to get 2 punishments from others

24 gay male, southeast georgia (US)

richteen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk