Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Res Grata

Default Good night, sleep tied, don't let the thumb-tacks bite...

(First off: This is far from an original dare, I've seen simliar ideas on this site and on the internet, but I couldn't find a dedicated thread for it in the dare section, so I thought I'd go ahead and make one)

This dare can be done by both males and females, but it will work a lot better for females, simply because of their anatomy - sorry guys.

What you'll need:

What you'll do:
Now we'll create some rather uncomfortable underwear for you to spend the night in.

Usually I'd break out into a long rambling about how exactly to do what you have to do, but sometimes it's much easier to just show you the result. I've attached a bunch of pictures, in order:

1 + 2: One cup of the bra (if yours doesn't have those "pockets" on the inside and the fabric is too thick to punch the tacks through directly, look below, I'll cover that later).

3: Crotch area of some lovely panties
Should be self explaining...

4: A patch for a single nipple
For guys or if you just don't feel like modifying a bra - put in place (preferably with one of the tacks pointing directly at your nipple) and add more tape to make sure it stays there over the night and/or put on a bra over it, just to be on the safe side.

5: A general purpose "inlay" constructed from a thin base material (thin cardboard works fine) - punch tacks through, add tape to keep them in place, then place/tape into the inside of your bra or panties.
If your tape is thick enough (or if you use enough layers) you can also excluively use tape, but having a base material that's a bit less flexible makes it easier to add the tacks in the right shape. The simplest way to add some tacks to your panties or your bra is to cut out a piece of thin cardboard in the shape of your panties' crotch area or the inside of your cups, punch tacks through and add tape to keep them in place.

How you'll spend the night:
Make sure to cover both your nipples and your crotch area (either by wearing "tacky" underwear or by taping the tacks directly to your body - keeping the tape on your skin is safe if you don't leave it on for too long; for a night it's fine, but in the morning you should take it off), then go to bed. You'll have to sleep on your back to avoid the tacks from digging into your skin. If you want to make it even harder, add tacks to the inside of your thighs - this will force you to keep your legs slightly apart. And if you want to be really cruel, add some tacks to your bum, too - that way, you'll have to sleep on the side to avoid the stings.

As a bonus, tie your hands above your head and you'll get to enjoy a very chaste night. Rubbing your thighs together, grinding yourself against the bed or humping the pillow - nothing will work without forcing your flesh into the tacks. Instead of tieing your hands, you can also tape the seams of your panties/bra to your skin, so that you can't get your fingers underneath the fabric (and underneath the tacks). Makes for interesting dreams and gives you a lot of time to think about the situation you got yourself into...

General advice:
Like I said, keeping the tape on your skin should be fine (unless you're allergic to the glue or something) if you don't leave it there for too long. No longer than 12 hours if you want to be on the safe side. If you want to enjoy the tacks for longer periods of time, you'll have to modify some of your underwear.
You might want to use old underwear for this experiment, as there will be some holes left if you punch the tacks right through it.

As far as the tacks are concerned: You don't want them to penetrate your skin, but make everything tight enough so you can feel them constantly. For fans of nipple torture: Make sure to place one tack pointing straight down at your nipple, gently pushing into it (but again, no penetration of the skin please!) - makes for exquisite sensations when your nipples betray you and grow hard...
Also, sometimes less is more. Too many tacks and the pressure will be too evenly distributed and it won't be as painful. Make sure to spread them out nicely and cover all the sweet spots...

And one last tip: Underwear with tacks can also be worn throughout the day - feels especially good with tight jeans and a tight top...

So, that's it:
Good night, sleep tied - and don't let the thumb-tacks bite...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bra.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	2599   Click image for larger version

Name:	bra_closeup.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	2600   Click image for larger version

Name:	panties.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	2601   Click image for larger version

Name:	nipple_patch.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	2602   Click image for larger version

Name:	inlay.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	2603  

My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Res Grata for this post:
Old 09-24-2011, 05:20 AM   #2
CassieLin309

That is HARSH. And also quite Creative.
To go to all the trouble of making the Modifications especially to condemn yourself. Id throw in Handcuffs, possibly with the Key in Ice. So you HAVE to stay laying there for some time.

You Can Ask Me Just About Anything.
I Also Take Dares/Tasks/W/E.
CassieLin309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
Res Grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieLin309 View Post
To go to all the trouble of making the Modifications especially to condemn yourself.
That's half the fun, isn't it?

I wouldn't say it's harsh - but then again I'm not the one having to wear it, so that might have something to do with it...

Well, I hope someone on here has the nerves to try it out
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
Shelli<3

I could never do this.
Shelli<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
Res Grata

You'll never know until you tried it

But seriously, I can only recommend to try out the "nipple patches" at least once - they're easy to make (just some tape and a few thumb-tacks) and will provide hours of, well... fun and entertainment
Old 09-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #6
Morbid_Meredith

Awsome idea. I think i'll try it out. I hope i don't end up with too many holes in me.

I might make my sub do this too next time shes over.

Likes: pee, bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, outside nudity

Limits: pictures, getting arrested, excessive edging, wedgies, dares that take a long time to do.
Morbid_Meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:11 PM   #7
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I have done this a few times. This is one of those pains that is enjoyable when made to endure it, though I can't stand wearing it to work.

What I've done in the past: use a maxi pad to put the tack through. Is the right shape.

If I wanted to really try someone's limits, have them wear a sports bra to bed. Then put tacks not just in the breast cups but along the back as well. Then, not only would the bum hurt but the back as well. Should make for an interesting evening.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:34 PM   #8
painslut19
Account Banned

I love it, I have a tack bra and panties myself, and love the feeling of the tacks pricking and irritating my tits and nipples!
painslut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #9
NaughtyGal

Sounds pretty interesting. I don't think i would be brave enough to wear tack panties, but I think I will try to wear my tack bra to bed sometime. I am normally a side and stomach sleeper so I will have to see how my night turns out.

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:31 PM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslut19 View Post
I love it, I have a tack bra and panties myself, and love the feeling of the tacks pricking and irritating my tits and nipples!
And if you make lockable at the back with a padlock and with the keys difficult to access.......
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:50 PM   #11
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up No more snore

This reminded me of a woman who's husband snored. He would only snore when on his back. So she sewed a coat button on the back of his pajamas. No more snore.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk