Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-07-2017, 07:03 AM   #16
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default wife

My wife and some of the past gf's .. would wear tshirts quite often.
MY wife noawadays is real good with alterations and tailoring... and her oversized tshirt is litterally customized and she almost never wear bra or panties. Her tshirts vary from seethru to full tilt sweaterlike.

I like it per easy access since often do stuff at movies or restaurants.
Ie; where i basically get her to cum often.

When she wears the seethrus... its more that when it rains or is hot enough it will show everything.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:15 AM   #17
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Last sat.

My wife per above.. we went strip club hopping Sat...
As usual my wife in the car would want to go nude as often as doable.
In some cases, it wasnt good idea to leave car nude.. Usually the only bars safe to enter nude were outside of our area..

Even so, she would go in with that tshirt. which is very translucent when she gets wet.. With two bars it definately wet.. one per rain.. other per her own getting turne on..

With the rain one.. the door allowed her in with no cover.. the other it was while she herself was getting a lapdance.
It was cool to see her having fun as usual.

The one that let her in free. asked if she wanted to go on stage.. she did and had a lot of fans that night.. we ended up getting free beer and food (place was actually decent in house food.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #18
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I love to do this. I wear shirts that barely cover ass when i stand still. Walking even lifts it a bit to expose asscheeks a bit. Also often i wear sleeveless shirts basketballtype with large side openings. So my big tits are easy exposed
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sm_limb for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #19
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

At home ya... I've thought about wearing one out, maybe a tight long tank top... It would basically be a minidress, kinda... But flimsy which is a rush.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:02 AM   #20
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default also

Though my wife does tend to wear as skimpy as possible w/ tshirts or less.. she will often wear panties with a dildo that I have a remote for underneath what she wears.

Thats fun to see her in the mode of getting turned on and etc.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:29 AM   #21
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default recent

My wife will often go out in a very skimpy tshirt one that can be very revealing.

Recently though it was too cold so she wore very revealign sweater... where if she were to bend over.. you you see her pussy or but easily..

We went to a out of area retail store to get a game console... and it was fun seeing her in just that sweater...

We did do stuff and got back to my truck to have more fun.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:56 AM   #22
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I always wanted to do something like that out in public, but I always chicken out. I sometimes wear this in home, but that doesn't count I guess.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:49 PM   #23
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcitycity View Post
My wife will often go out in a very skimpy tshirt one that can be very revealing.

Recently though it was too cold so she wore very revealign sweater... where if she were to bend over.. you you see her pussy or but easily..

We went to a out of area retail store to get a game console... and it was fun seeing her in just that sweater...

We did do stuff and got back to my truck to have more fun.
wife wanted to do this again.. but this time it was a movie ...
Wearing only a sweater...and this time a thinner one... once we sat in the back and we waited for lights and etc.. she took sweater off.. and was masterbating.. I helped for a bit.. when she finished I got my usual.. bj ..

Since we were actually near a exit... when movie was over.. my wife wanted to get to the truck without the sweater on.... Successfullly at that... we fucked in the truck again... and when we got home had fun the whole noigh

This one theatre (indoor) is the only one that is easy enough to escape in
Old 01-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #24
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How crowded was the movie? Did anyone notice her in the sweater?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:13 PM   #25
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Yup.
A baggy one, jogging at night.
I've worn them to the club too, a baggy on with a belt, or a tank top as a mini dress...

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 07:08 PM   #26
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
How crowded was the movie? Did anyone notice her in the sweater?
it was Starwars...but we had gone to a outofarea theatre that was known for being a smaller place.... and we have done stuff there before.

They were not crowded... and the exit was real close to where we were at
Old 01-04-2018, 04:44 PM   #27
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default eats

My wife and I went to eat at a very nice/secluded place ive been to before,after some errands we did.... my wife was in one of thinner sweaters.

Anyway, the sweater is such that it has a beltloop on it so it litterally seems like a nice dress.. but is very much seethru once it gets any moisture.

Anyway, as always we we got a booth
We got our food order.. and as luck had it.. the waitress was a girl i knew in the past, who knew of my antics...

After getting the food order.. done the waitress came back and we chatted up.. by this time...my wife was masterbating, and it was gettign somewhat obvious.

The waitress noticed this and assisted by having all other new customers in other areas of place. By then wife was wanitng to strip... but i said no, unless waitress said so..

Anyway, after we finished eating my wife had already orgasmed twice..
Waitress came back...and actaully sat down with us, and actually started masterbatting my wife, and my wife returned the favor.

We chose to stay a while longer and by then other customers were gone and the place was closing.. And the waitress came over in the nude and wanted to have some 3some fun.

Fortunately the cook was done and gone..so it was just us 3.
The waitress got a good tip...both mine and $$. And we invited her to future parties.

We left my wifes sweater behind on purpose as the waitress could use it.
Wife was nude for the rest of the weekend.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:00 PM   #28
SexxySan

Hey,
I rather am shy so I don't go out too "naked". My husband likes me to be revealing but I keep it for sauna and nude beach.
At home I normally weare t-shirt and jogging pants, no bra and no panties.
Just before xmas in the evening I was doing laundry and put the pants in the washing machine, went downstairs and did some ironing, prepairing food for the next day... only in a light T-shirt.
At some point I took out the garbage in the garden, must have bent over several times to pick up leaves etc.
When returning to the back door I saw some of my sons friends in the house. I had to walk in (because it was really cold) and say hello.
So I walked in, said Hi, they all came and gave me a kiss, at least two off them pressed their arm against my breast while kissing (my nipples were hard and sensitive from the cold).
My son had let them in and now they were waiting for him to come down and go out...
Q. offered to help me folding the sheets that still needed to be ironed. I was flabbergassed and thanked him and folderd the sheets. My arms wide (double bed) made the T-shirt come up, leaving nothing uncovered... They all were looking at my shaved pussy...
Then my son came down and they all went in the hall, he was unaware and shouted that he wouldn't be late. They all left.
I was... horny and wet and started to play my pussy while standing there.
After some seconds/minutes Q. came in the livingroom again. He "had forgotten something". He walks to me, stands in front of me (1,5m) and looks at me. I was in another universe and pulled off my T-shirt. He took my both breasts and kissed me really long (his tongue and mine met) I kissed him too holding his both cheeks. Then I touched his crotch and felt a hard dick. I rubbed it (over his pants) with my hand, he came immediately (really sqeezing my breasts extremely hard).
He left without saying anything...

We saw eachother again at new years evening (clothed). He wisheid me happy new year, I got three kisses and he thanked me. Later that night he came to me and confessies that he returned with an excuse but wanted to have another look. He didn't expect to get more than a view. He asked it to be our secret and also said I was the first female that ever gave him an orgasm (even if he already had a GF for three years). He said lots of things...

Now I don't know how I feel: proud, guilty (against my husband and son), horny, ... Am I a slut...(?)
The guy is just 19 and I am 48.

Love and XXX

PS I still wear my T-shirt and jogging pants...
SexxySan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SexxySan for this post:
Old 01-04-2018, 08:57 PM   #29
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have taken a bike ride with just a long enough t-shirt on.
Stopped once to talk to a female friend that asked if I had a bathing suit on underneath ideas truth full and said no.
She asked then what are you wearing. I answered wouldn't you like to know. She replied by lifting up the back of the shirt to take a peek.
I too have taken garbage out with only a t-shirt on.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 01-08-2018, 03:38 AM   #30
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default latest

my wife will only wear panties during that time of month.. or more often she will wear her 'dildo panties'.. which has a remote that i carry.

its cool when she is being very skimpy on clothing.. (usually tshirt) in that it really turns her on.. and often she gets very wet and sweaty

Advertisements
Kink Talk