Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-31-2017, 03:45 AM   #1
Amberlicious

Default Wearing Only a T-shirt

This question is really for the women here. Do you ever go out wearing only a t-shirt and nothing else?

I have recently discovered the thrill of doing this. Obviously, the t-shirt has to be fairly long in order to reasonably cover everything. (I find that men's t-shirts tend to work better, though sometimes I find a long women's t-shirt, too.) I love to wear crop tops sometimes, too, but that obviously wouldn't work for something like this. I'm trying to be daring, not get arrested.

Even so, it is very thrilling to walk around like that, knowing I am vulnerable (I don't wear a bra or undies under it either). Sometimes I'll wear a tight t-shirt so my breasts are amplified; other times I'll wear a looser t-shirt which makes me more vulnerable down below, because a larger shirt tends to move around more.

Do you ever do this? If so, what is it like? And if not, try it and let me know how it goes for you!

19/f/bi
I wear 4" heels at all times (except when sleeping). I enjoy discrete exhibitionism--for example, wearing revealing/tight clothing and not wearing bras. I am kind of shy, though, so I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

I'm a bit of a switch; have been both dom and sub but not strongly either.
My likes include exhibitionism, bathroom usage, clothing control, and mild to moderate pain/bondage.
PMs are welcome, especially from other women. I'm generally friendly.
Amberlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:54 AM   #2
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

I do this only when I am at home, did it couple of times while having friends at my house when I was younger (around 14/15) it was really exciting
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:00 AM   #3
crozebra

That sounds like fun. I think I saw someone in the tram doing it, although it was a shirt and not t-shirt, but as the shirt swayed I could've swore there was no underwear (not even a thong) as her ass came into view

Limits: pee, scat, face, social suicide, dangerous
crozebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:04 AM   #4
sklavensaulu

i am male but i was ordered to wear nothing but a long pullover while a heating technician controlled my heating.

it was very shamefull but also very exciting. and i always thought about bending over accidently to show that i am not wearing anything under it

but i chickened out

the Slave is not allowed to wear clothes at home

likes: naked , humiliation, public cam, pee (with drinking it), feet, slavery,

dislikes Eating own cum, stay on cam after cuming, doing overnight dares

limits: unsafe, permanent marks, scat

my PM Dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83780

sklavensaulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:00 AM   #5
Allykat

Well there are t-shirt dresses and I've gone out in one of those if that counts.

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:20 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

[QUOTE=Amberlicious;2900326]This question is really for the women here. Do you ever go out wearing only a t-shirt and nothing else?

I have recently discovered the thrill of doing this. Obviously, the t-shirt has to be fairly long in order to reasonably cover everything. (I find that men's t-shirts tend to work better, though sometimes I find a long women's t-shirt, too.) I love to wear crop tops sometimes, too, but that obviously wouldn't work for something like this. I'm trying to be daring, not get arrested.

Even so, it is very thrilling to walk around like that, knowing I am vulnerable (I don't wear a bra or undies under it either). Sometimes I'll wear a tight t-shirt so my breasts are amplified; other times I'll wear a looser t-shirt which makes me more vulnerable down below, because a larger shirt tends to move around more.

Do you ever do this? If so, what is it like? And if not, try it and let me know how it goes for you!

I have done this a few times usually on a dare in a public place
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:25 AM   #7
twin69
Account Banned

sometimes at home
when just woke up and not want to dress up yet

or for a bit longer on those kind of lazy days, but than I wear at least a thong underneath.
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:02 PM   #8
MaggieTheCat

I do this a lot if I'm at home by myself, but I've never tried going out in public like this. Sometimes I'll go out with a long shirt and shorts though, but it's not really the same i guess lol

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:28 PM   #9
DevilsPlaything

I've done it on dares and have worn t-shirts small enough to just barely cover me. I feel pretty exposed doing it but I've flashed as part of the dares too. In longer t-shirts I don't feel as exposed but it's still a tad embarrassing.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:34 AM   #10
Amberlicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post
I've done it on dares and have worn t-shirts small enough to just barely cover me. I feel pretty exposed doing it but I've flashed as part of the dares too.
That sounds awesome. Care to share more details about your experiences?

19/f/bi
I wear 4" heels at all times (except when sleeping). I enjoy discrete exhibitionism--for example, wearing revealing/tight clothing and not wearing bras. I am kind of shy, though, so I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

I'm a bit of a switch; have been both dom and sub but not strongly either.
My likes include exhibitionism, bathroom usage, clothing control, and mild to moderate pain/bondage.
PMs are welcome, especially from other women. I'm generally friendly.
Amberlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:01 AM   #11
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

Ive run out to my car in front of my house in just a skirt (pulled up to my boobs like a strapless dress) cause I just needed to grab something and was too lazy to get fully dressed.

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:40 PM   #12
Amy5

I defiantly do this a lot. I wouldn't go shopping like that but while I'm at home, go check the mail, or get something from the car the t-shirt is a no biggie.

Likes: Hidden Public, Risky, Messy, Rules, Clothes Control/Dress Up, Anal
Limits: Obvious Public, Pain, Pics, Illegal, Pee/Poo
Amy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:11 PM   #13
DevilsPlaything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberlicious View Post
That sounds awesome. Care to share more details about your experiences?
My girlfriend's really into exhibitionism and one time she made me wear nothing but a Nirvana t-shirt that barely covered me at the mall. As we walked through the mall she'd drop a pen and make me pick it up for her. Each time I tried to pick it up I ended up exposing myself and she'd laugh. If I bent over to pick it up my shirt would come up the back and I'd end up exposed. If I crouched down to the floor the shirt would hike up, exposing my vag and butt. I started trying to pick it up as quickly as I could but the people around still noticed.

She made me flash a few times on purpose as well. A couple of times she made me go up the escalater with my legs slightly apart while there were people behind me. In some of the shops she'd make me bend over to pick up items while people were behind me.

The most exposed I was, was when she made me get down on my hands and knees with my legs wide apart, and reach to the back of one of the bottom shelves and pretend like I was looking for a contact. A guy got an eyefull of me and even offered to help us find my contact.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DevilsPlaything for this post:
Old 09-05-2017, 06:40 AM   #14
Joker50
Distinguished Member

So though not female here is one that comes under this topic. I have a very big stretched jumper but it is also quite easily see through. Several g/f's have worn it and some have gone topless in it but only one has ever had the courage to be naked in it. But to make it more fun she went out in it wearing bra and panties and then for a dare removed the bra and later the panties. She spent several hours walking round in just the jumper only requesting her panties back when we were about to mix with friends.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:18 AM   #15
LilPrincesss

I do this most of the time while I'm at home. Usually when I'm alone though. When my family are home I'll wear shorts but they're usually so short they don't really do much.

Likes/ Limits (Work In Progress)

Likes:Masturbation (insertion but mainly clit), light pain, ice, toothpaste
Dislikes: Anal, denial, spanking
Limits: Messy, diapers, public, family, pee, poo. permanent, pics/ videos, long-term denial, family
LilPrincesss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LilPrincesss for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk