Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-11-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Truckernaut42's Would You Rathers

Saw a few of these threads I really liked so I wanted to make my own!

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people?

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds

4. Attend a family gathering butt naked OR spend a day at work butt naked

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear?

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once

14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run)

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people? Have SO watch me

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)Month with the option of wearing underwear

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds?Free college? who needs clothes?

4. Attend a family gathering butt naked OR spend a day at work butt naked?Day at work.

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex? Are they hot? lol. Probably rather be watched.

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay?*strips* SHOW ME THE MONEY!

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender? No preference, whatever makes them happier

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)It's hot as hell right now. I'll happily drive home naked, especially since it's a half hour drive, can't imagine riding a bike that far.

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear?Underwear, can't stand stuff over my face

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour I'll do the fucking.

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who? Public webcam

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower? Shower

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once? given the options, I'll drink the pee

14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked I don't want to teach, so I'll attend class naked

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear? By myself in underwear

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you?again, can't stand stuff over my face, so I'll pick my own genders locker room

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them ?I'll get spanked

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run)I want to try a nude beach anyway, so I'd pick that option
Answers are in bold above
Old 07-11-2017, 08:26 PM   #3
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people?

Watch my S.O. being stripped and fucked, because it might actually turn me on, besides I wouldn't want to be fucked by someone or a group of people.

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)

It's a really hard question, but I think it would be wearing underwear, because people wouldn't see my naked body and I wouldn't be so embarrassed.

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds

I would work to get money to pay... It would be a social suicide for me to attend college naked :P

Family gathering, it's easier to explain whole situation to my family than to my boss.

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex.

Watch the 2 of us having sex, because I'm not a fan of having sex with older people.

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay

I think I would overcome my embarrassment and work nude for one day... It's quadrouple pay so... But I would probably die of embarrassment.

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender

A threesome with their friend.

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)

Drive home from work butt naked, because I doubt if anyone could see anything while Im sitting in my car.

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear?

Im really embarrassed of my body being seen naked in public, even if I had a mask I would die of embarrassment so I think I would walk with my underwear on.

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour

I would never choose to have sex in public, so anal at my home.

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who

Public webcam, because its not like "real public".

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower

Using the toilet, because they might not see a thing.

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once

I think shit on my face, becaue I wouldnt need to eat or drink anything :/ thats really hard question :/

14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked

I'm embarrassed of speaking in public but Im even more embarrassed about being nude in public, so I would choose to teach in my underwear.

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear

Do it by myself in my underwear.

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you

Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour, because I wouldn't want to be molested by some women.

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them

Have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them, because I hate being forced to have sex even more than being naked in public.

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run)

I hate being seen naked in public so I think the run on the beach to get something to cover myself would be my choice.
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #4
MaggieTheCat

Have my S.O. watch me be stripped and fucked in public.

Spend a whole month with underwear, at least I wouldn't be completely naked I guess.
Have my tuition paid! College is expensive.
Spend a day at work butt naked
5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex
Have 5 members of their family watch the two of us.
Recieve quadruple my normal pay!
three some with one friend of mine that is their gender.
Drive home from work butt naked, which I've done something similar to
Run through mall in my underwear.
Have anal at home.
Fuck your S.O. on a webcam
On the toilet for a month.
Drink the pee of a celeb
Attend a class naked, maybe it'll be a naked painting class and I'll be the person being painted
With an S.O. who is also naked
Naked of my own gender while people have their way with me.
Perform oral on someone with my own gender
Nude beach while naked.

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:06 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Cool! I love answering these (and while writing this I haven't looked at the questions yet.

But I do hope to be fucked only by girls

Both are very awkward but I'd go for the nakedness. If I'm almost naked I'd rather be naked fully.

Okay both would get me in trouble but the first probably less so

If it's with all consenting then sure. If it means I have to cheat on my S.O. I'll choose the other option

You didn't specify that the nakedness wouldn't get me arrested and I don't want to be arrrested so.

She would be a girl, so this is a very easy choice.

So you like to be naked eh?

Easy choice!

If that means they won't see my face

This is a hard one. It would still be disgusting but the idea of drinking a girls pee does turn me on more than the idea of them shitting on my face.

Easy choice

Also an easy choice

Naked on a nude beach is only natural so this one's easy as well

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:57 AM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude

3. have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds

4. spend a day at work butt naked

5. have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender

8. bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)

10. have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month

13. have that celebrity shit on your face once

14. attend a class about anything you want while naked

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour

17. have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:14 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=Truckernaut42;2871754]Saw a few of these threads I really liked so I wanted to make my own!

I would like it to happen both ways it would be so hot.

I would choose naked every time

I would spend the whole time naked if I could

I would like to do both naked

Let my family watch

Work naked

I have done both so either way .

Drive home naked

Naked every time
fuck the celeb

Webcam every time
When I shower
Yuck neither

Naked every time
naked every time

Both please
perform oral I am not into pain

I am happy to do both .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:19 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=Truckernaut42;2871754]Saw a few of these threads I really liked so I wanted to make my own!

I would like it to happen both ways it would be so hot.

I would choose naked every time

I would spend the whole time naked if I could

I would like to do both naked

Let my family watch

Work naked

I have done both so either way .

Drive home naked

Naked every time
fuck the celeb

Webcam every time
When I shower
Yuck neither

Naked every time
naked every time

Both please
perform oral I am not into pain

I am happy to do both .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:02 AM   #9
Maxl345

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people? i think i would watch

a month in underwear
pay
day at work
being watched by her family
lose out a week
with a friend of mine
bike in speedo
naked but hidden
fuck in a public area
public cam

week when i shower

drink the pee
teach the class
with so naked
in opposite gender
oral on my gender
nude beach
Maxl345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:08 AM   #10
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:48 AM   #11
cheese_and_nacho

Thanks! I love answering these.

If it was my S.O, I would be worried the whole time if she was okay with this, if she was enjoying herself, and so on. So, I am going with the second option. That sounds exciting too!

A week completely naked.

Actually, college is cheap where I live. So, yeah, I am just gonna pay for college.
Day at work. Although I would probably be immediately fired.

Umm, if nobody minds, let's just go with people watching us, yeah? The other option makes me a bit uncomfortable.
No, no. I would rather lose out a week of pay.
Actually, I wouldn't mind either. But if I absolutely have to pick, let's go with the second option.

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)bike home.

With the mask
Have the celebrity anally fuck me for an hour. Even better if I get them to tie me up.
Sex in public...wearing masks...sounds interesting.
While I shower, of course'. Why would anyone want to watch me pee?
If I absolutely have to choose, I am going with the second one.
Attend a class.
With a S.O, of course!
Both options are really, really tempting. Maybe I will just toss a coin to decide...HMM, it came up tails both times. Option two it is, then.
Once again, I will have to toss a coin to decide...came up heads twice, now. So, I get to perform oral on a guy. Yay for me!
Nude beach.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:37 PM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Cool! I love answering these (and while writing this I haven't looked at the questions yet.

But I do hope to be fucked only by girls

Both are very awkward but I'd go for the nakedness. If I'm almost naked I'd rather be naked fully.

Okay both would get me in trouble but the first probably less so

If it's with all consenting then sure. If it means I have to cheat on my S.O. I'll choose the other option

You didn't specify that the nakedness wouldn't get me arrested and I don't want to be arrrested so.

She would be a girl, so this is a very easy choice.

So you like to be naked eh?

Easy choice!

If that means they won't see my face

This is a hard one. It would still be disgusting but the idea of drinking a girls pee does turn me on more than the idea of them shitting on my face.

Easy choice

Also an easy choice

Naked on a nude beach is only natural so this one's easy as well
I got inspiration from you actually! Thanks for doing mine!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #13
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:10 PM   #14
Hambone

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people?S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these) Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds

4. Attend a family gathering butt naked OR spend a day at work butt naked spend a day at work butt naked

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls) Drive home from work butt naked

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear? Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who webcam

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower week when you shower

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once celebrity shit on your face once

14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked attend a class about anything you want while naked

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear by yourself in your underwear

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you the gender opposite

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run) spend an hour at a nude beach while naked
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #15
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

Id like it either way haha but I'd prefer it to happen to me
No undies! Free the booties!
I'll take one for the team and show up naked lol
Spend a day at work naked. I can kinda hide behind my desk lol
Rather they just watch :/
Rather work naked lol as long as theres a policy that customers can't harass me or touch
A threesome with my boyfriend's female friend. we've already talked about this lol
drive home naked...my drive is alread close to an hour lol id never get home if i had to bike lol
walk in my underwear, pretend im there for a photoshoot, have someone/multiple people follow me with cameras lol
Anally fuck me at home lol hell yeah!
webcam! especially if i can make money doing it haha
when I shower. you might get a nice view but you'll have to suffer my shower singing haha
drink the pee :/ not ideal but less mess imo
attend a class naked
by myself in my underwear
be tied up in the opposite gender's lockerroom on one condition: the guys are close to my age
spanking lol
Nude beach, less stigma there

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk