Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #16
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Great answers everyone, I'll do it myself too

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people? Honestly I don't have a preference, either one would be fine as long as my S.O. consents to being fucked. If she was, I'd probably have my dick out and be masturbating anyways. Be more fun if we were fucked side by side lol

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these) It'd be embarrassing at first but since public nudity is my biggest kink, I'd love to try it out without being arrested. I'd probably take a week off work and just explore the city nude. Plus a week is less than a month, so if I don't like it, it's only a week. Whereas that month... I'm basically naked anyways.

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds School is expensive and it'd be just another excuse to try out a fantasy.

4. Attend a family gathering butt naked OR spend a day at work butt naked
At least with the gathering my partner can come and I won't be on my own

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex
My S.O.'s mom has really big breasts so that really seals the deal right there

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay
Basically getting paid to live out a fantasy

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender
I'd be fine with either, but I have some girls in mind to have join us

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear?

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once

14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear
My SO would probably love it

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run)

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:13 PM   #17
abandoneddoctor
Account Banned

Cool

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people?
I'd rather watch my S.O. as it would be a turn on and I wouldn't be humiliated

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)
Definitely be in my underwear for more privacy

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds
Pay myself duh

A day at work as I could just quit from embarrassment

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex
Have sex with her mom as she is fittt
6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay
Lose out on a week of pay to keep my dignity
7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender
Definitely one friend of mine my S.O's gender as two girls 👌

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)
Drive naked as u are hidden

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear?
Naked in a mask so no one knows
10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour
Fuck in public as everyone knows we did it
11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who
Fuck in public with masks. Privacy.
12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower
On the toilet for a month as they won't have fun either
13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once
Drink the pee as shit is disgusting
14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked
Teach the class about how not to play would u rather
15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear
With my S.O for moral support
16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you
Gender opposite and they can have their way as well
17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them
Rather get spanked as it might be a turn on
18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run)
Be on the nude beach as everyone would be naked
abandoneddoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #18
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people? - the humiliation would do it for me

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these) - a little privacy is better than none

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds - I'd rather have debts than be scarred for life like that

4. Attend a family gathering butt naked OR spend a day at work butt naked - as awkward as it would be it'd be 10x less humiliating

5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex - so long as my SO knew of it

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay - I don't need the money that much

7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender - I think I'd just prefer a threesome with 2 girls, hard choice though

8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls) - I'm fine with people just thinking I'm shirtless

9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear? - As long as I don't get arrested this would be a lot easier for me

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour - I'd just prefer this either way

11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who - quite confident about the chance of nobody knowing us

12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower - people are much less likely to watch

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once - I'd do it happily

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear - the company & familiarity would help

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you - the kinky side of me wants this

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them - I have no issue with performing oral on a guy, would much prefer it to being spanked in front of others

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run) - just get it over with quickly

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:54 PM   #19
striker101

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people?

2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)

3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:04 PM   #20
piss-boi

Limits: anything else

Kik: boysexposure
piss-boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:35 PM   #21
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people
I am more towards the submissive side so to me this has more appeal.

2. spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)
I would want at least underwear. I couldn't go around naked everywhere for that long.

3. have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds
I would rather not have to worry about paying for school. I mean it's so much money.

4. spend a day at work butt naked
I would not be able to face my family naked... too far for me.

5. have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex
I wouldn't want to have sex with an S.O.'s parent. That would be too much to me.

6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay
I could use the extra money.

7. a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender
Honestly I don't have any friends that I would want to do.

8. Drive home from work butt naked
I would prefer to drive.

9. walk through the mall in your underwear?
I'm kinda lazy so I would rather walk.

10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum
I haven't done anal and am not interested in that.

11. fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who
I wouldn't want to wear a mask with my partner.

12. for a week when you shower
This one lasts for less time.

13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week
I really wouldn't want to do either but I couldn't have someone shit on me ever.

14. attend a class about anything you want while naked
Oh god I wouldn't be able to teach a class about anything.

15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked
I would rather have someone I trust with me.

16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour
This sounds a little more fun.

17. Perform oral on someone of your gender
I wouldn't want to be spanked that much.

18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked
I mean it's a nude beach so no one would be wearing clothes.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #22
gnortsera
getDare Sweetheart

~30 mtf, she/her

love: rules, transformation, feminization, answering questions
like: humiliation, lifestyle rules
maybe: anal, cumplay, hidden public
limit: pictures, social suicide, extreme pain, cbt, full public

Spoiler:
I want one of my more dominant friends to force me to submit to them.

kik: gnortserae
gnortsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #23
JohnWilliam

JohnWilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:14 PM   #24
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I'd rather be the one to be fucked. Not just because I wouldn't want her forced into something, but also because the thought really turns me on.

Probably the month.

Probably pay. Too many repercussions for the alternative.

Work, definitely. I can't stand a lot of my family.

Have them watch. It would be awkward, but her parents aren't attractive at all.

Probably depends on the store and what kind of customers are there.

A friend of her gender. I've done it before, and it's a lot of fun.

Drive home. There are tinted windows, and it would just look like I was driving without a shirt.

Naked with the mask. Sounds like daring fun!

In public. I'd be proud of myself.

The webcam. Feels more secure, and I'd get to use a bed.

Showering. I don't want people watching me wipe my ass.

Shit on my face. I hate piss/scat, but this wouldn't be inside me, and it'd be over in one go.

Teach. I don't mind public speaking.

The first option. Sounds sexy, and if I'm not alone, it might come across as performance art.

Opposite gender for an hour. I don't need people to have their way with me, and just the idea of being so exposed is pretty hot.

The spanking. Sounds kinky and exciting.

Nude beach. I enjoy being naked.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk