Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2021, 02:42 AM   #1
ClaireScott

Default Multiple orgasms and streaking in the public library

Since I’ve been back, the dares have slowly started to trickle in again which I am super happy and excited about! This past weekend I performed a dare thanks to Darkrider_X who issued the date as such:

Starting with driving to the location. Dress in as skimpy of clothing as you dare with your smallest plug in your ass. Select a location that allows you to do two of the following things. Be sure to take a backpack or large bag with you to carry toys and clothes for part of the dare.

1: Able to walk around a full circuit to return to your car.
2: Have at least two locations you could be hidden briefly and may have some private paths between them.

The first part of the dare is the drive of course. Showing as much as possible while still fully clothed with a plug. Once you arrive remove your panties and proceed to walk to the first of the two locations. Once you reach it remove your clothes and your plug. Replace the plug with the next sized one and proceed to use your vibrator on yourself to edge a couple times before going for full orgasm.

Then proceed to move to the next hidden location while fully nude and following paths that will allow you to keep somewhat out of direct line of sight. Once you reach this location proceed to use your cum filled dildo and fuck yourself with it till you cum and unload its contents inside your pussy.

This next part is up to you if you wish to return to your car nude or get dressed at this point. Enjoy yourself and have fun with this one if you take it on. I look forward to your report if you do try it.

For this dare , I decided to perform it at the public library considering it’s been pouring rain and getting really cold lately. The library I chose was a large building with multiple floors and washrooms on various sections of those floors. I had planned to perform the first part in the women’s washroom and the streak naked to the men’s washroom on the other side on the same floor to complete the second part.

So to begin, I lubed up my ass and inserted my smallest plug which was a small silver plug with a green gemstone. Once the plug was in place, I dressed myself in a short black skirt that came to my mid thighs, and a loose dark red sweater with black chucks. I didn’t bother with a bra but I did put on a pair of simple grey cotton panties as it was part of the task. I then packed a small backpack with some lube, my only other plug which was a grey faux fur fox tail plug, my ejaculating dildo, and a bullet vibe.

As requested, I drove to the destination about 20 minutes away and it was the first time I drove with a plug in my ass…I felt every bump and vibration in my ass as I drove and I was very distracting and a mix of discomfort (sting on it) and pleasure from the vibrations. I arrived and entered the underground parking of the library and pulled into a parking spot. Then, I slid my little cotton panties off my hips and down my slender legs. As I got out of my car, I felt the cold wind blow up my skirt, my bare legs and ass exposed to the elements. I hurried with my backpack-O-pleasure to the elevator then proceeded to the lobby. From there, I made my way to the 5th floor using a bunch of escalators. I don’t believe anyone noticed I was not wearing panties and that I had a shiny green gemstone for an asshole instead.

On the 5th floor, there was an central area with computers where a handful of people were online. The rest of the floor was a maze of bookshelves dotted with study tables and little cubicles for reading. I made my way to the women’s washroom and set myself up in one of the stalls. Filling the instructions from Darkrider_X, I proceeded to undress and replaced my small plug with my fox tail one. It was about a quarter of an inch larger in diameter but slid it easily with lube. My pussy at this point was so cold but to my surprise moist by the time I arrived in the stall. Pulling out my bullet vibrator, activated it and pressed the buzzing bulb onto my clit. One leg on the toilet and a fox tail hanging out of my ass, I began edge myself. The washroom was filled with soft moans and my heavy breathing along with the muffled mechanical hum of my toy. I decided I was going to edge twice before along myself to cum. With each edge, I grew hornier, my nipples erect and my young body enjoying every pulsed vibration radiating from my moist pearl throughout my body. I was close to cumming on the second edge, god knows I was so close to going over the edge, but luckily I was able to pull away. After two edges, my lady juices were starting to drip down my thigh and I brought myself to orgasm with a quivering body! My fox tail shook violently hanging from my asshole as my body jolted and quivered from my orgasm.

Naked body pressed against the wall of the stall, I caught my breath and allowed the dizziness/fuzziness of my orgasm subside. After a few moments, I packed up my toys and prepared to make the journey across the library floor to the men’s washroom for the final part. I reread the instruction for the next part: “proceed to second location fully nude…” I wasn’t sure if Darkrider_X wanted shoes off too as in COMPLETELY nude, but to be safe I took my shoes off (who knows what devious punishments he might have planned for my failure and disobedience, lol).

Naked as the day I was born apart from a backpack, a tail out my ass, and a pair of shoes in hand, I came out of my stall and left the washroom. To get to my final destination, I had to go between the bookshelves past a few study tables and along the side where some computers were. In total i would say the distance was roughly 100 feet away?

The stillness of the library was unnerving. I felt as though every movement or noise I made pierced the silence. With my bare feet, I started to hurriedly tip toe through the book shelves, scanning for people around me. I hurried down a stretch of shelves, the familiar smell of the library and books confusing my brain given my naked state…not an odour my brain associated with being nude. The sensation of running with a tail plug was also interesting and surprising. I let out a small gasp as I came to a cubicle where a man was sleeping with a newspaper in his lap. I snuck past, then I came to a few study tables which were luckily blocked by some shelves although you could somewhat see through them.

I moved quickly but then stopped when I heard a book cart come rattling my way. I ducked as the squeaky cart rattle past me on the other side of the bookshelf. I snuck around another person that had her back turned to me and I finally saw the male washroom. I darted out of the bookshelves and ran into the restroom. Hurriedly past the urinals and realized one of the stalls were occupied but still ran into a vacant stall at the end. I kept quiet hoping whoever it was in the other stall would finish and leave. A little while later, I heard a flush and the stall open. Through the gap in the door, I saw a larger balding man washing his hands but eyeing my stall suspiciously. If he looked longer, he might have figured it was a naked girl in there, but I think his decency to not stare and try to see someone supposedly taking a dump kicked in and he turned and left.

My senses were so acute at this point with all the adrenaline pumping through me. I pulled out my ejaculating dildo which I pre-filled with artificial cum. I attached it to the lid of the toilet seat and lifted my tail so I could sit on the dildo. I pressed the tip against my damp lips and lowered my body along the silicone penis to slide inside me. I moaned in pleasure as I started impaling myself. Inside, I could feel the dildo pressing against the butt plug jolting it back and forth as I thrusted myself up and down. On the outside, my pussy lips wrapped tightly around the thick veiny male organ.

It didn’t take long for me to climax, moaning softly and gasping as I did, I injected my pussy with a load of thick white fluid. It felt amazing! My legs felt numb and supporting myself on the cubicle walls, I lifted myself off only to let a dribble of cum spurt out to form a small puddle on the floor and a little white stream running down my right leg.

I cleaned myself up, removed my tail and got dressed. I had left my panties in the car as I was not thinking out of nervousness. So I returned to my car without panties on, and a pussy that was still very wet on the inside.

I know it was a very long entry, but I do very much want to share everything I felt and experienced and also what transpired as best I can as if you were there with me. I’m not a writer, but I am trying to improve. Please let me know what you thought of my performance, and Darkrider_X I hope you are happy too!

Please do share more dares I can do in the colder months and do check out my other blog entries! Thanks for reading!

Always yours
Claire

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to ClaireScott for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, library, nude, nude dare, public