Old 10-20-2016, 07:00 AM   #1
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default The adventures with daddy joe [fiction]

I was encouraged to write this after a "daddy" gave me a few ideas... not sure where this story will go or if anyone other than daddy will like it. I don't normally go for the Daddy/baby girl relationships... but for Joe, it could all just be an amazing fantasy

I am always looking for suggestions so if you have any comment here or send me a pm

Daddy Joe part 1

Joe, mom's 3rd ex husband, was i think my favorite. She is now working on her 4th. Seriously some women are sluts. Don't get me wrong I love her, but her taste in men is crap.
My dad left when I was 1, she didn't even have a chance to marry him. Then came George, he lasted almost 4 years until mom found him in bed with the baby sitter. Then came Fred, the abusive ass who beat her. Mom and I ran away late one night.
I was 9 when she married joe. But it didn't last long. She couldn't get over her past, 3 years later she kicked joe out. I guess, as i found out later, she cheated on him. A few years and a dozen guys later and she is getting married to Keith. Great guy I am told. I have meet him twice, but so has she. Ya, she meet him online, less than a month ago. Ugg mothers! So last night she finally agreed that I could go live with Joe and finish out my first year at college, he was after all my favorite daddy. And I don't want to move to Alaska for some new guy she wants to marry.

After a long conversation, with mom, Joe said it was ok. I was throwing all my belongings in boxes and texted Joe asking if it was ok to have a few friends over to help me unpack. He said sure he would be at work till 6 and order a pizza for the " kids". Seriously when will he see that we are adults. Ugg!

At 3 my group of friends came and threw all my stuff in the back of their trucks. By 5 it was all uloaded. I told them just to put it all in the livingroom. We had an hour or so to kill before Joe got home with pizza so we all decided to take a dip in Joes pool. Of couse none of us had swimsuits so the guys all stripped down to their boxers, and us girls to our bras and panties.
Megan was the tallest, and curveiest of us girls. With her jet black hair, and deep green eyes. Every guy fell for her. She was in a a black see thru bra and matching thong
Sarah , the red head of the group was in a floral bra and cute lacy panties. She has always reminded me of a elf, like the cute sexy ones in movies.
Emma the brown haired brains of the group, oh poor emma, she was short and chubby... she threw on a pair of Joes gym shorts, and one of his tshirts. Claiming she wasn't comfortable swimming in less.
Me, well I am short. 5 foot tall, and tiny, I swear I eat. But I am so athletic that I have no fat. I have long blond hair, and dark blue eyes. Actually daddy Joe use to say they were the color of the sea on a windy day. I decided to swim in my red bra and white panties.

When Joe got home he was pissed. He sent them all home, he said I was a cock tease, just like my mom. He said I should have known better than to dress like that in front of boys and that I lied to him about why I wanted my friends to come over. He said he was calling mom and telling her he changed his mine.

I stood in the living room still dripping wet, my push up bra, feeling heavy, and my white panties, now see thru showing off my small private mound of hair. I fell to my knees at Joes feet. I begged him for another chance. I swore to him i thought he would be ok with it.

"Little girl, if you want to live here, there will be rules. If you can't obey them, then I will send you back to your mom."

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck.
" Thank you daddy" I said as my almost naked body pressed up against his.
He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a squeeze. Then sundenly, he grabbed my hips and pushed me away.
"Go shower and put some fucking clothes on. After dinner we will talk about some rules for this house, starting with you are grounded till spring break. You go to school, and come home, that's it. Understood?"
"But Daddy" I whined
"Azarial, stop calling me daddy. Call me joe, for God sake. I haven't been your dad for 6 years"
"Fine, joe." I said as I marched up the stairs
"And put some fucking cloths on" he holler back at me.
"Yes Daddy" I yelled knowing I was pushing his limit. I got to the top of the steps and turned around and stuck my tongue out at him
"It's joe!" He said returning the gesture.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤

Last edited by Azarialeigh; 10-20-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:26 AM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Daddy Joe part 2

In the shower I peeled off the wet clothes. I noticed how perky my nipples were, and how turned on I was knowing Joe could see thru my panties. I began to touch myself in the shower, wondering what it would feel like if it was daddys fingers rubbing my clit, nibbling at my nipples. Covering my lips with his as I moan when his cock slid deep inside me.

I was lost in my daydream untill i heard him knock on the door.
"Seriously, Azzy hurry up, I am starving"
"Ok, be right out, daddy. Sorry I mean joe"

I guess I would have to finish this orgasm later. I turned the water off, threw on a towel and went to my room to get dressed. There I noticed my phone flashing, stating I missed a call. I listened to the voice mail. It was Sarah.

"Hey girl. Sorry if you got in trouble, we are all going down to Mary's house, her parents are gone for the weekend, and I am sure after today you could use a drink. Call me if you want a ride, bye-bye."

I ran down the stairs in just the towel.
"Go ahead and eat joe. I think I am just gonna go to bed, it's been a long day and all. And mom's wedding is tomorrow."

"Fine" he said taking a sip of his beer. I turned to go back up the stairs. "Azarial, one more thing."
"Yes, daddy" I purred, I was so excited to call up Sarah that I had no idea what he was saying.
"Sure Joe" I said when he got done talking. "See ya in the morning"

I got to my room and closed the door. I sent Sarah a message telling her to pick me up in the back alley in 20 minutes.
I had no idea where any of my clothes were so I tossed on the t-shirt I was wearing, and a pair of jeans, with no bra or panties, because they were still soaking wet on the bathroom floor. I snuck down the back stair case, and out the garage door. I waited in the alley for a few minutes until I saw Sarah pull up.

We got a few blocks down the road before her phone rang. Not recognizing the number she answered it.
"HI sarah?"
"Yes this is she?"
" would you be so kind as to bring Azarial home, NOW. And tell her if she is going to sneak out, to not be so loud, and not leave her fucking phone here. Thanks sarah"
She hung up the phone, and turned the truck around. I begged her not to take me back, but before I protest, she was already in the driveway.
Joe was standing in the driveway. With his hands on his hips. He was so angry, his face was red. He was walking back and forth. Tapping his foot. I gave Sarah a hug, and told her I would probably never see her again. She laughed and said she would see me at the wedding at least. We both looked at joe, and then said maybe not. Lol

I got out of the car, and started instantly begging Joe for forgiveness.
"Inside little girl, NOW."
"Joe, I am not a little kid anymore. I am 18, if I wanted to go out with my friends I should be able to."
"Oh, God azzy, fucking grow up. Don't act like you are all grown up. Your still a baby. 18 doesn't make you a fucking adult." He brushed pashed me as we walked thru the doorway. "Seriously if you were really my kid azarial I would have bent you over my knee along time ago."
"Ya like a little kid, you would gibmve me a spanking. ha daddy dearest, you couldn't if you tried"
Instantly his hand was around my throat, slamming me into the door way. I was turned on. Why was I turned on. I should be mad, or scared, or something. But no, I wanted his hands on me.
"Stop calling me daddy, or I will spank that ass of yours."
"Yes daddy" I said trying to wiggle free of his grasp. Hoping that he would hold me rougher.
His hand flew off my neck and he took to large steps back. I adjusted my shirt, and stepped away from the door. He slammed it shut.
"Your asking for it little girl."
I could feel myself getting wet, at the thought of being bent over Joes knee. His hand smacking my ass and making me cry.
"Yes daddy" I said taking a few steps closer to him. "I crooked my head to the side and touched his bare chest with hand. "What if I am asking for it? You know I have been a naughty girl, so why don't you spank me?"

"Azzy, dont." He said as he grabbed my wrist holding my hand just far enough away so that I could no longer feel his flesh. I glanced down and could see his cock was bulging. "You don't know what your asking for. You have been a rebellious teen who needs rules, and punishments. You dress like a fucking slut, I am surprised your not knocked up yet?"
I laughed and then blushed
"Can't be pregnant if you haven't been fucked."

"Wait, azzy, are you still a Virgin?"
"Yes daddy." I said trying to move closer to him

He let go of my wrist and walked into the kitchen. I heard him open the fridge and pop open a beer. And guzzler it down
"I thought you would be proud of me for waiting daddy." I strolled in behind him, as he was opening a second one. I took it from his hand and set it on the counter. "I have been waiting. I didn't want to be fucked by a boy. I wanted to make love with the right man."

"Azarial, I am warning you, stop calling me daddy"
"OR what" I twirled my hair between my fingers
"Or I will..."
"You will what daddy? What will you to your naughty girl, daddy?"
He tried to ignore me and drink his second beer
"Please daddy, tell me what you want?"
"Last warning" he said finishing off the last sip
"OR what Daaaadddy"
He slammed his glass bottle down on the counter shattering it into tiny pieces. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to his lips.
"OR you will get punished and fucked like the cock tease you are."
"Yes dadd...."his lips were on mine before I could finish the sentence. His tongue forced my lips apart, and intruded my mouth. His hand gripped my hair tighter, making me moan in pain.
He drug me over to the kitchen table. Once there he let go of my hair.
"Ok little girl, bend over sick out that bottom of yours. I am going to give it a proper spanking."
"No, daddy. I said turning myself around so I was nose to chest with him. A proper spanking would be over your knee."
He growled, fine, have it your way." He said firmly as he sat down on one of the large wooden chairs. "I was going to go easy on you. But now, you are going to get it. Come to me little girl."
I walked over, and bent over his knees so that my ass was to his right side and my chest hook over his left leg. I could feel his cock twice against my belly as I tried to wiggle into position.
"You will receive 10, for lying to me, and another 10 for sneaking out. Do you understand?"
"Yes daddy, I am sorry, I promise I will be a good girl. I won't lie to you any more, and I won't sneak out. I'll be a good girl for you daddy, I promise."
"After those 20, you will pull down your pants, and I will give you 20 more on you panties."
"Daddy, I am not wearing any panties. The ones I had today are still wet from the pool, and my others are not unpacked yet."
Smack. Right on the center of my left cheek. Smack, Smack, Smack. 3 more on the left cheek
"From now on" Smack "you will wear panties" Smack "every fucking day" Smack "do you understand little girl?" Smack Smack smack. My left butt cheek was hurting so bad.
"Yes daddy, I am sorry. It's just they were wet and dirty"
Smack. Finally right cheek. Smack again on the right.
"You will wear dirty ones then, azzy" Smack Smack smack. My poor back side already hurt. I wondered if that was 20 yet. I sniffled. Smack, smack "no more lies" Smack Smack "understood?"
"Yes daddy "
Smack the final blow hit on the right side.
"Go upstairs and put on your dirty wet panties, and then go stand in the corner of your bedroom, by the closet door. I will be up in 5 minutes"

As always please comment. If you have any ideas for azzy and Joe let me know until then happy reading
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 10-22-2016, 10:27 AM   #3
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3

"Yes daddy" I said standing up. I rubbed my bottom. I could do feel the heat thru my jeans. I raced up to the bathroom and grabbed them off the floor. I gently tugged down my pants. Exposing my reddening ass. I looked in the mirror. I rubbed it gently. What am I doing I thought. Then I slipped a finger over my slit. I was dripping wet. I was enjoying this.
I slid my cold wet dirty white cotton panties over my tender ass. I walked to my room. I walked imeadatly to the corner and stood there till I heard daddy comming up the stairs.
"Azarial" he said as he walked into the room "I want you to be a good little girl. Your mother has never given you rules, but if you are going to live her you must obey me. I know you are 18, but azzy, sweetheart, your still a baby girl. Your so young. And beautiful, and I don't want to see you go down the same road your mom has."
I turned around and fell at daddys feet.
"Oh daddy, you think I am beautiful?"
" Oh course I do Azarial" he said cupping my chin with his hand. Drawing my eyes up to his. He bent down and pressed his lips against mine. "Of course I do"
"But Azarial, my baby girl, you had me so worried tonight. You lied to me about your friends, you were walking around in nothing but see thru lingerie. You were just begging for one of those guys to rape you. Then you lied again and snuck out. You worried daddy, baby girl. I was so scared, and jealous."
"I am sorry daddy, I will be a good girl, I promise!"
"Thank you Azarial, daddy forgives you. Now for your last 20 spankings." Daddy said sitting on my bed. "Crawl over here and lay across my lap."
"Daddy, I can't it hurts so bad" tears were springing to my eyes. "I can't take 20 more, please dont, I will be a good girl. Please daddy no!"
"This was not a debatable issue, nor was it a request. This was a demand, and order from your daddy, you will obey me. Don't make me use the belt. Your sweet ass would be marked for a week. NOW Azarial, I am waiting!"
I got on all 4s and crawled across my room to my bed. Daddy was sitting in the middle of the bed, with his legs stretched out flat. I laid myself across his lap again. He positioned me so that my panty covered cold wet, dirty ass was laying across his lap. And that my ass pushed up, and his bulge was pressing into my hip.
"This time baby girl you need to count for me."
"Yes daddy"
He first strike hit me light lightning. The pain was sharp on my right cheek, the pain became a dull roar as it spread across my nearly exposed ass. "One" I said biting my lip
"Two, three, four, five" I whimpered as the next few strikes alternated sides.
Six was cented, so his hand hit both cheeks. Seven eight and nine were on my lower right side, ten eleven twelve were on the lower right. "Thirteen" I cried as his strike hit center again. "Daddy please no more, I cant. It hurts, please stop. Please daddy."
Fourteen fifteen and sixteen were on the upper right, seventeen eighteen and nineteen were on the upper left. I did not counting the I was sobbing. My whole body was shaking. I struggled to get up. But his firm hand on the small of my back help me in place.
" stay Azarial, and quite, baby girl, you are such a good girl, your almost done. I am so proud of you."
Smack. The last strike was by far the softest one, but I have no idea where it landed, my whole body hurt
"Twenty? " I whispered in between sobbs.
" Yes baby girl, that was 20. Daddy is so proud of you
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 10-24-2016, 11:02 PM   #4
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Thanks

Thanks to all you you who have sent pm making comments about this little story... yes I will continue to write... but this week is crazy!!!. I will try to post another chapter by this weekend.
As always if you have comments, suggestions, ideas, or even criticisms comment or pm me until then stay kinky my friends
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 10-25-2016, 01:11 PM   #5
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely a Nice story, a bit ehhh, strange? But Who cares xD. I loved the details on the spanking scene : ).
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:07 PM   #6
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Definitely a Nice story, a bit ehhh, strange? But Who cares xD. I loved the details on the spanking scene : ).
Thank you. I did really enjoy writting the the spanking scene
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 10-31-2016, 04:15 AM   #7
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default Great story.

Sound as if she enjoyed the spanking hope she is a good girl going forward or not as the case maybe ☺
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:07 AM   #8
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Continue?

Wow I forgot about this story all together.

I should work on it some more
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 02-03-2018, 12:35 PM   #9
DiaperMan2223

I just saw this. Great story so far. Keep it going

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:41 AM   #10
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperMan2223 View Post
I just saw this. Great story so far. Keep it going
Thanks. I forgot about it. So... I'll try
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
The following user says Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk