Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-03-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
Shy_girl72

Female 19/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

19/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

hello everyone! Many of you may remember me and my ad as being submissive...and you would be remembering correctly hehe. However! I have recently had a fascination with exploring my domme side, and lately it has grown to be quite intriguing. Please don't underestimate me as a domme just because I am new, but I do want to be upfront about it. As a submissive, I know the "fire" that I search for in a dom(me), and I will stop at nothing short of that same fire for the submissive girl that I choose. I am very creative and do a lot of reading and research, so while I am technically "new" to being a domme, I am not new to what is involved or what many areas are that we can explore (I am still learning too though!)

about me in general: I have graduated high school, and will be going to college in the fall. I plan to have plenty of time, but we will see what college life holds! I live in the US (eastern time zone). I'm generally a very bubbly and happy person and enjoy being social and hanging out with friends. I also love watching movies, playing and watching sports, and anything involving the water/swimming/boating. I tend to be fairly busy, but will absolutely be active and communicate daily and as often as possible. I am 5'4, thin/athletic, dark brown hair and eyes.

about me as a domme: I find that the best relationships for me work when there is the perfect mix of fun, and serious/strict time. I plan to be happy and relaxed and joking with you, but when I have a task or rules or direct play, I will be very strict. My intent with this will be to establish more trust and playfulness, while making you feel like the perfect little submissive at the same time. As I said before I will be available daily and expect the same! I understand people have lives, but it does not take that much effort to have some communication daily. I also pride myself in my creativity, so I plan to avoid monotonous tasks as much as possible and come up with new and exciting ways to make you squirm as often as possible. That being said, I am also realistic, and know that some tasks require repetition. The bottom line is that I will "custom fit" my relationship to the needs and desires of my slave. I will not force her down a path that does not excite her (what fun would that be?!)

my expectations for you (sorry if these are overly specific, but as I said I am mainly submissive and I need the perfect girl for ME to make me feel dominant):
- You should be born female

- Age doesn't really matter, but the closer in age you are to me the more likely I am to feel dominant

- Looks are also not important, but I have a general attraction to "athletic" girls (we will get to this later, but clothing control is a big one for me so I would prefer a girl willing to wear a variety of clothing types...even if it makes you nervous!)

- Time zone does not matter so long as you are readily available and make a good effort to work out a schedule between us. I have found that the same timezone helps, but is by no means required

- HONESTY! This one is huge, I need to be able to trust you, and vice versa

- Experience level is not important either, but again I would likely feel more dominant over a newbie

- COMMUNICATION! This is another big one. I need to know how you are feeling, what you are doing, and what is going on with you so that I may properlyfit my planned activities into your day. If you've had a tough day and are not doing well emotionally, then I will spend the day loving on you as opposed to pushing you to be naughty. Along these lines also goes reporting. The more detailed the better, in both answers to questions as well as reports of completed tasks. One word answers and responses are the quickest way to turn me off.

- Pics - this can be negotiated, and of course will not be required until trust is established. I know better than most the feel of this one, but I also understand the desire to have them...and I have that same desire as a domme. Sorry if that seems hypocritical, but hey, life isn't always fair we can discuss this and come to an agreement though

- Kinks are also open to discussion. Below will be a list of ones I like, and I hope that at least some of yours line up. Others I can explore as well though, so don't let this stop you from applying.

Basically I want to get inside your head and find out what makes you tick...and then use that information to make you squirm and wiggle and be constantly excited yet nervous and embarrassed. Through this journey my goal is our trust will grow, as will our fun

my likes:
- Control - any and all control, but especially orgasm and clothing

- Rules - I plan on giving you some of these, but not an overwhelming amount. I also plan to fit the rules specifically to my slave...and they may change week to week

- Semi public - one of my loves. There is nothing more fun than getting your heart pounding with the possibility of exposure. Also knowing you are being naughty in a room full of unknowing people is very hot...so this is a big one

- Risk/chance/dice/coin games - I love the random aspect and "choose your own fate" idea to play with a slave. These types of games I plan to play often

- Bondage - this is a very fun idea to me, so I would like to explore his as well

- Humiliation/name calling - watching a shy slave girl blush is so much fun

- I have a foot fetish...this may just be general knowledge for you or it may come into play

I am sure there are others but these are the main ones!

What's next? I'd love to hear from you! Also as I am new to this I am happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have up front. If you are interested, please PM me the following:

Name (or name you'd like me to call you):
Likes/dislikes/limits:
Toys (if any):
What caught your eye on my ad:
Hobbies:
Favorite dare or genre of dare:
Area you are most excited to explore:
Physical description (remember the more detailed the better!):
Any questions you have for me:
Preferred method of contact:

Looking forward to hearing from all you beautiful potentials!!

-Shy
The following 3 users say Thank You to Shy_girl72 for this post:
Old 07-03-2017, 09:40 AM   #2
slaveboy2017

my name is andrew i am 20 yo i can do anything u say no specific likes or dislikes although i dont like cross scat and public very much
please let me be your slave
Old 07-03-2017, 10:33 AM   #3
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2017 View Post
my name is andrew i am 20 yo i can do anything u say no specific likes or dislikes although i dont like cross scat and public very much
please let me be your slave
@ slaveboy
please read the advertisment of shy before responding and respect her wishes. Because she clearly said sheŽs looking for a female slave in the headlines and also in the advertisment.

@ Shy
I hope youŽll find the match youŽre looking for
Old 07-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #4
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Wow Shy, that's one of the best ad's i've read! 11/10 honey, I really hope you find what you're looking for!

And to any subbie girls that are reading this, Shy is a wonderful girl, i've had the pleasure of teasing her a little in the past and you couldn't want for a better person to spend your time with! She's reallllllly sweet!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
The following user says Thank You to masterfulsensation for this post:
Old 07-03-2017, 07:36 PM   #5
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

I wish I was a girl so I could apply to this ad. Best of luck.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 07-05-2017, 12:54 PM   #6
Evermore
Account Banned

Honestly ladies you guys are missing a huge opportunity if you don't apply for this lovely lady.

I really hope you find what you are looking for shy! You are super wonderful and deserve the best!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #7
vance810

Great ad dear!
Hope someone amazing comes begging at your feet!
Kisses!!

Current Toys
PM for Kik or Snapchat
LIKES: Mouth stuff, bondage, Submission, spanking, humiliation, edging, hidden public, nipple play
DISLIKES: Hard Anal, Intense Pain, messy, body writing
LIMITS: Pubic, Family, Pets, Food, pee/poo, blood, permanent

Old 07-30-2017, 03:55 PM   #8
Shy_girl72

Thank you all so much for the kind words! It's people like you who keep this place afloat

Unfortunately this ad is still open! I thought I had found the perfect slave...and then she vanished after 2 great weeks. I should also mention that I want long term, so those of you looking for a few quick play sessions please don't apply. Can't wait to hear more applications from you all wonderful people!
Old 08-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #9
switchman10

Location: Where all roads lead, the city atop tall Kolvir... Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_girl72 View Post
Unfortunately this ad is still open! I thought I had found the perfect slave...and then she vanished after 2 great weeks. I should also mention that I want long term, so those of you looking for a few quick play sessions please don't apply. Can't wait to hear more applications from you all wonderful people!
I had that happen to me, too. Good luck finding someone you click with.

Interests in Domination: General domination, mild to moderate pain (as punishment), orgasm control/teasing, light to medium bondage, light humiliation, tasks, sometimes denial, nipple or pussy play
Limits: Scat/Piss, Illegal, Permanent, Public, Online Exposure (including pics/vids), Unsanitary, Blood, etc.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:37 AM   #10
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus
Default Oh well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_girl72 View Post
Thank you all so much for the kind words! It's people like you who keep this place afloat

...I guess this has happened to all of us. It's called reliability and its a scarce commodity. My shortest "slave" lasted not even three hours, then she disappeared into digital nirvana. Then came plenty of 24-hours-and-never-to-be-seen wannabes, some one week relationships. I know how demotivating this is and especially if you put thoughts, care and your heart in this d/s relationship it always hits you hard.

But you wrote such a great ad that I hope you find the right one.
MeisterRebus

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
Old 08-06-2017, 07:15 AM   #11
Shy_girl72

Thank you for the words of encouragement! It is very frustrating for sure...especially when things were going so perfectly. Oh well though, she is out there somewhere!
Old 09-09-2017, 07:15 AM   #12
Shy_girl72

Default Still searching!

Hello everyone! I am still trying to find the perfect little submissive girl who is looking for creativity, care, connection, long term, and a little bit of wickedness please don't hesitate to message me, even if you don't think you are a "perfect fit". Every thorough and reasonable response from GIRLS who put some effort into it will be answered!
Old 09-10-2017, 09:06 PM   #13
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

This is a very well written and detailed ad!

I've spoken with shygirl a lot and can tell you she is a really great person! She is a really sweet, funny, and amazing girl. I only know her in a sub role but if she can bring the passion and dedication to a domme role, I can promise you will be cared for and well taken care of.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the cute adorable girl you deserve.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Old 10-03-2017, 08:07 AM   #14
sciencegal

I've been talking with shygirl for a while now, and I can't believe nobody has snatched her up yet! Shygirl is very easy to talk to, caring, and serious about her search for the right sub. Her creativity is something you'll have to experience for yourself

If you're interested at all, send her a message ladies. Shygirl will be an amazing domme for any one lucky enough to be chosen.

I wish you the best of luck in your continued search, shygirl!
Old 10-11-2017, 04:05 AM   #15
vukolva

great ad, I hope you find someone soon ^-^

Advertisements
Kink Talk