Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-13-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
GEB

Female 26/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

26/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Name - Either GEB or Butterfly, at least to the people I don't know much yet.
Age - 26
Location - Central Europe, CEST time zone.
Best way to contact - Either PM here or email, I don't really use any apps.
Likes - So far I discovered that edging, guided masturbation, orgasm control, teasing, orgasm denial, bondage and maybe anal a bit are definitely the things that turn me on. There could be something more that I haven't found out about yet.
Dislikes - Not really sure about this one. Considering the fact that I'm a beginner and haven't really tried much yet, I'd say most of my limits are the things I dislike, but that's kinda obvious.
Limits - Pain, ass to mouth, diapers, public, body fluids, audios/pictures/videos/phone calls, incest, anything illegal. That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment.
Are you a slave? - I wouldn't really call myself a slave (also, I'd really like if people didn't call me a slave or a slut, I probably should put it in the dislikes). Maybe more submissive, however I'm still trying to find out, but I'll tell you guys more further in my ad.

What am I looking for?

First things first, I'd like to make it clear that I'm a total beginner. Which means I've never tried being a submissive, either online or offline. Recently I got introduced into orgasm denial and it turned out I'm enjoying it, therefore I decided to post this ad. It made me wonder how would it be to have someone to take partial control of me. I've never really been good at controling myself or being the patient one, so I'm wondering if it'd make any change if there was someone else's influence involved. Coming to the point of this paragraph - I'm looking for someone patient, experienced enough to take care of a beginner, willing to teach and introduce them to this kinda kink. As for details:

Is webcam required, a plus, or not needed? - There's no need for a webcam.
Offline or online relationship? - Definitely online.
What kind of likes should they have? - It'd be good if they had similar likes, however I wouldn't mind getting introduced to something I've never tried before. There could be a chance I might like something new.
Do you want to be treated like an animal? - Not really my thing. Same with being a little one (correct me if that's a wrong term).
Does time zone matter? - Surely it'd be more convenient to be in the same, or at least similar time zone, but it's not really that much of a problem.
Should they have good grammar? - Definitely. English is not my first language and I'm trying my best to use a good grammar, so I'd expect the same from others.

Also, very important note: I want to be very clear from the beginning and point out that I'm not sure yet if being a submissive is my thing. An ideal deal for me would be some kind of a trial thing to test it out. So if you're looking for something long-term, I might be not the best choice, at least for now.

Some more details about myself:
What toys do you have to play with? - I have two dildos (one suction cup), 2 vibrators, a buttplug and homemade nipple clamps. The rest is left to the imagination.
Are you willing to go on webcam? - I'm not comfortable with that kind of stuff.
Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? - I can take pictures using my phone, however I'm not really sure about sharing pictures. It's under negotiation though.
Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? - As I mentioned before, I'm trying to find out first if being a submissive is even something I'd enjoy. Therefore I'd prefer some kind of a trial/short-term thing for the beginning, to see what's it all about.
How much time can you commit to being a slave? - Considering that I'm currently unemployed could mean I have quite a lot of time, but the fact that I'm not living on my own makes it a bit difficult. And it depends on the other person's schedule, so that's the thing to negotiate as well.
Can you do offline tasks as well? - I'd say so (unless I'm not understanding it correctly).
Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? - No, I'm not looking for someone to control every single part of my life. I believe we'll get to this point further in the conversations.

Hopefully my ad makes sense and doesn't seem that bad
The following 3 users say Thank You to GEB for this post:
Old 06-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
n19oel

Hey, I sent you a pm and am looking forward to your reply!
Old 06-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #3
switchman10

Location: Where all roads lead, the city atop tall Kolvir... Amber

I love your ad - it's well thought-out and detailed, and I appreciate the time that you put into writing it. I've added my own message to the flood of PMs that you're now receiving.

Good luck on your search for a Dom, and I hope you have a nice day. Don't let the short obnoxious PMs get you down!

Switchman

Interests in Domination: General domination, mild to moderate pain (as punishment), orgasm control/teasing, light to medium bondage, light humiliation, tasks, sometimes denial, nipple or pussy play
Limits: Scat/Piss, Illegal, Permanent, Public, Online Exposure (including pics/vids), Unsanitary, Blood, etc.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
RST
Distinguished Member

Sweet ad, GL finding a patient D to teach you submission and to explore

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:26 PM   #5
GEB

I've been away from gD for a little while, so I decided to give this thread a little bump. Let's see if I'm gonna get more lucky this time

Likes: edging, guided masturbation, orgasms, teasing, light bondage, anal, dice dares
Limits: humiliation, pain, ass to mouth, diapers, public, body fluids, audios/pictures/videos/phone calls
Toys: 2 dildos, 2 vibrators, homemade nipple clamps, butt plug
The following user says Thank You to GEB for this post:
Old 08-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #6
Shoyu

Default hi, i am interested to be your Dom

I wrote you a pm, hope to hear from you soon =)

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Old 08-15-2017, 06:24 PM   #7
Sweex

I have send a PM your way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk