Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-02-2016, 11:00 AM   #46
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonWolfe View Post
Crossdressing 301 - Expansion and Comfort

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a panty under your clothes for 1 full day. No men's underwear!
3. 2 points - You must sleep wearing some item of women's clothing 4 of the next 7 nights. Socks do not count

Crossdressing Gym Class Elective!

Homework:
Time to get fit! Nothing is more motivating than working out while crossdressed, so let's get to it!
3 Points Do a half an hour work out wearing only girl clothing (athletic ones).
For the last 4 nights I have slept in my Salmon pink Nighty and a girly thong.
And ofcourse completed the day wearing a panty under clothing, without any male underwear.

Next to that I had to do some working out anyway (really need it), so I wore my Sports bra, a thong and my sport legging. Did the 7 minute workout a bit over 4 times to make it 30 minutes. (And was sore for it the other day ).
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:33 PM   #47
LeonWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
For the last 4 nights I have slept in my Salmon pink Nighty and a girly thong.
And ofcourse completed the day wearing a panty under clothing, without any male underwear.

Next to that I had to do some working out anyway (really need it), so I wore my Sports bra, a thong and my sport legging. Did the 7 minute workout a bit over 4 times to make it 30 minutes. (And was sore for it the other day ).
Thank you for your report, my records have been updated and I will be releasing a new copy of the records soon.

I would like you all to know how very proud I am of you gurls, many of you have truly taken to this school and what it stands to achieve and in the first week no less. It shows that this school can work so long as it had good leadership and wonderful students who wish to learn. Thank you for all your hard works.

Headmistress of the School of Crossdressing,

Leona Wolfe

Likes,Faves, and Limits

I love sucking cock and eating cum because I'm such a horny fucktoy

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood.
LeonWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 03:41 PM   #48
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Another of my tasks done, watched another film wearing a pink lace bra and panties with a lace up red satin prom dress on top ... going to wear the outfit to bed tonight - now completed

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie

Last edited by Alcd87; 12-03-2016 at 01:51 AM.
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 09:42 AM   #49
ChrissyDebra

Thursday
Assignment 3 3/4 – I wear my two pieces bikini and pajamas to sleep.
Friday
Assignment 2 – Friday before I get home from my work place I wear the black bra and wear the black panties on, then wear the black skirt under my normal pants. When I get into my car, I take off my pants. And go to a drive through to buy burger go home.
Assignment 1 – After reach home around 8:00PM I take a bath then I wear the same bikini and pajamas as Thursday, and online a while then when to sleep. The next day morning I change pajamas into T-shirt and short, then go to take my breakfast in coffee shop.
Saturday
Assignment 3 4/4 – I wear my two pieces bikini and pajamas to sleep.

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #50
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Cross dressing 101 assanment 1

I put in a pair of blue panties and walked into 5 different rooms

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:26 PM   #51
antsa

I will enter Class 301!
Pm or kik me BLACKMAIL and I be your blackmail slave.
Kik: humbleart (will do kik dares sent to me)
36/m 3.5" number of sexual partners: 2...lefty and righty
I wish for a group of well endowed man to turn me into their slut. Dress me up and fuck my ass and mouth.
antsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:04 PM   #52
LeonWolfe

Good on all. The following is my current records:

1. ABDL_Aly: Crossdressing 401, Zen Crossdressing: 0 points, Prq incomplete
2. Pyrkejeremy: Crossdressing 101: 0 points, Prq N/A
3. SissyTim: Crossdressing 201: 6 points, Prq complete!
4. Vincentio: Crossdressing 301, Gym class: 7 points, Prq complete!
5. Alcd87: Crossdressing 301, Zen elective: 19 points, Prq complete!
6. mrskine30: Crossdressing 201: 0 points, prq incomplete
7. Thomps4991: Sexy Elective: 9 points, Prq N/A
8. SlutAmanda: Crossdressing 101, Sexy Elective: 0 points, Prq N/A
9. SheerMuffin: Crossdressing 201: 6 points, Prq complete!
10. Sissyrobot: Crossdressing 301: 0 points, Prq Incomplete
11. Jaguarfan: Crossdressing 101, Gym Elective: 9 points, Prq N/A
12. MaleNeedingPunished: Crossdressing 101, Gym: 9 points, Prq N/A
13. Lostbet: Crossdressing 301, Gym Elective: 15 points, Prq complete!
14. DareLover159: Crossdressing 101: 2 points, Prq N/A
15. Sissy Amy: Crossdressing 201, Sexy Elective: 0 points, Prq Incomplete
16. ChrissyDebra: Crossdressing 301: 6 points, Prq Complete!
17. Sissy Jessica: Crossdressing 401, Zen Elective: 0 points, Prq Incomplete
18. alexG2525: Crossdressing 101: 6 Points, Prq N/A
19. antsa: Crossdressing 301: 0 Points, Prq Incomplete

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Old 12-04-2016, 12:22 PM   #53
Sissyrobot

Default Crossdressing 301 Report

1. The first assignment was easy, I just wore a thong under my clothes for a full day. I do that regularly actually so nothing too crazy happened.

2. I did not have time to complete this as I am in final exams and really focused on studying during the day .

3. This task was easy as well, I just slept with my small pijama shorts, they are pink and although tight, they are a bit stretchy so its alright to sleep in. I did this the last 4 nights so Wednesday to Saturday night.

Im really looking forward for more of this! Its a shame the last one died, I hope this one doesn't.

I Love Panties!

read my ad if you are interested: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233204

Likes:hidden and semi public, crossdressing, playing dress up, exercise dares, enemas, anal, up for anything not in my limits

Limits: Rules over a month, Pain, family friends, social suicide, messy
Sissyrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:49 PM   #54
ChrissyDebra

so fast die again?

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:01 AM   #55
Sissy Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonwolfe View Post
crossdressing 201 - learning to take the risk
prerequisites - dress fully like a girl and be in front of an open window for two minutes. You don't have to awkwardly stand starting out, but be visible from the outside. If you can complete this, you can do this class!

assignments
1. 2 points - wear a bra, panties, skirt, and a top in every room of your residence with windows open. Stay in each room for a minimum of 30 seconds.
2. 2 points - wear panties underneath your normal underwear and go check your mail or some other simple outside chore that last maybe 1 minute.
3. 2 points - order some sort of food, and answer the door wearing panties and a bra underneath your normal clothes.
I had to wait until I was home alone. So today was the day. I dressed up in a thong, bra, skirt and top, all black. I got to the living room first and looked out the window for about 5 minutes while playing on my phone. I didn't look uo, so I don't know if anybody saw me.
Then I started my walk through our house. First I got to the roof, then the first floor and the rest. I stayed in every room for about one minute with the curtains open.
I choose this way, because it ended at our frontdoor. There I changed my skirt with a jeans, put on a jacket and walked to our fence where the post is. Luckily there was a letter in it, so I opened it there and hat a look in it.
Back inside after 2 minutes I was so horny, I dressed again in the skirt and otdered me a pizza. It took 15-20 minutes until it arrived. When the bell rang, I fast switched back in my jeans and a t-shirt. It was very exciting standing in front of the guy with a small boner in my pants, without him recognizing what I was doing
When I closed the door, I again dressed in the skirt and ate my pizza. Then I got to the next class:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonwolfe View Post
sexy crossdressing elective!
homework:

so you want to be sexy, huh? Being sexy is more than just putting on the right clothes, it's about taking them off the right way! We're going to be practicing that this week.
3 points find a video of a girl doing a strip tease. Mimic it as she does it.
3 points take a selfie of yourself in just women's underwear. Leave it as your desktop/laptop/phone background for an hour.
3 points record yourself doing a strip tease. Make it up.

project:

15 points find a strip tease online that is fairly short (1-2 minutes). Learn it. I mean be able to do it without having to watch the video.
Finding a video was pretty easy. So I took one, that matched my clothes. The strip was on a chair and I practiced it for about 10 minutes. In the middle of the tease I stopped, because I was in underwear. So I took a nice selfie and set it up as my phone background and lockscreen. It looks pretty weired, because I have a huge boner in my thong. I still have the pic and will leave it there for a few hours.
I recorded the entire session with my webcam and saved the video on my pc. Maybe I can use it later or masturbate to myself
Now I am looking for a video to learn. I will report back, when I know which one and if I can copy it.
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), anal, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, scat, poop, public, showing my face

Last edited by Sissy Amy; 12-09-2016 at 07:28 AM.
Sissy Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:18 PM   #56
alit

I will enter doing class 490 and zen cross-dressing
Quote:
Necessary Materials
You must OWN...
1. At least three outfits that a woman would wear in public
2. Makeup and the ability to use it.
3. A realistic looking wig
Description
Welcome to Welcome to Womanhood! This class is designed for the girls who are comfortable wearing women's clothing in private and public, and want to start passing as a woman. It is designed to teach you to pass as a woman. As always, good luck and have fun!!!

Prerequisites - Dressed in women's clothing, go to a traditionally women's clothing to buy some clothes. You must say they are for you if you are asked.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Ask for suggestions the next time you go buy some women's clothes at a traditionally women's store. It may not be the same store you went to to complete your prerequisite. However you do not have to be in girl mode, but bonus points exist!
2. 2 points - Do 3 makeup tutorials with the makeup you have
3. 2 points - Go a full day completely dressed as a woman, including makeup and wig. You must leave the house and go to at least three public places.
As for the prerequisite, I went into one of the local clothing stores to buy a dress with my friend from university. I made it one of my points to ask for suggestions from both her and the shopping assistant that it was for me. I did this wearing a womens vest and skort combo (used for sports) & nike trainers with very basic everyday style makeup done. if proof is needed feel free to pm me.

I will leave the assignments until I do them from this post onwards

Likes: Sissification, crossdressing, long term feminization, semi-public, bondage, semi public

Limits: public nudity, public suicide, family/friends, messy, bodily fluids

Kik ritchiers

Last edited by alit; 12-09-2016 at 06:54 PM.
alit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:22 AM   #57
Aussiexdresser

I would like to
Enrol in 201 please
Aussiexdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:12 AM   #58
LeonWolfe

Well I hope you all have been having more fun than I have. I first decided to give you all an extra week to do your starting assignments and your prerequisites. Unfortunatly though on my way to my brother's house for Thanksgiving my car broke down. I have been stranded there for the last two weeks and only got home last night with my car and it's brand new baby engine. This will give you all one more day before I start handing out detentions. As a reminder your prerequisite must be completed before you can earn any points.

Leona Wolfe
Headmistress of the School of Crossdressing

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
The following 2 users say Thank You to LeonWolfe for this post:
Old 12-18-2016, 06:14 AM   #59
alliswell

So I decided to join 101

Find a pair of panties, and wear them in 5 rooms
This was easy.I took a pair of pink panties and kinda walked around my house

Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.
This too was easy.I listened to my imagine dragons playlist.....

Wear panties, a bra, skirt, and a top for 5 minutes around your house. No male clothing.
This was a bit challenging as I was not alone by the time I was ready to do this.I went for the same panty and bra as before and added my sisters yellow skirt and white top.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:27 AM   #60
LeonWolfe

Ah, my wonderful gurls. I thank you for being so patient with me as life takes it's toll. Contrary to popular belief teachers do have a life outside the classroom. Here are this weeks assignments. I will also be posting a list if those who owe me a detention as you have all had plenty of time to do your first assignments and there are some of you who have reported to me, and some who have not. I do wish you all the best as the Holidays are here.

Leona Wolfe
Headmistress, School of Crossdressing

CD 101

This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, nothing else, for ten minutes in your house. You can stay in one room licked, or walk around that is your choice.

CD 201

Thus weeks assignment: dress as you normally would in male clothes except panties in place of boxers. Take a short five minute walk. Worth 2 points.

CD 301

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with a normal t-shirt and go for a short ten minute drive. Worth 2 points.

Extra credit: an additional point if you spend two minutes out side of the car, this does include walking to and from the car.

CD 401

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go to a traditionally female clothing store wearing a bra abd panties under your normal clothes, you can buy something if you wish.

CD 490

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go out to a club or bar fully dressed as a woman. This includes clothes, make up, and a wig if you have short hair. You must be there for at least two hours.

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch

Advertisements
Kink Talk