Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-26-2016, 06:53 PM   #1
LeonWolfe

Default School of Crossdressing: Reopened

Unfortunatly the first school of crossdressing died a while back when the original poster left GD. I had stepped up to take the mantle but the military had other plans for me. Now that I am out I am reopening the School of Crossdressing with the hopes that it will last a long while.

Read this first!
Every Sunday I will give homework and a project for the week for each class.
Members will have to do at least one of the assignments and post what occurred here on this thread or send to me in a PM, each week.
Those who don't will have detention and will have to do a punishment dare.
In order to sign up, simply post here for which class and detailing a time that you did the requirement (if there is one).
To be allowed to gain points for an assignment, you MUST be in that class!
You can only be in one main class at a time. You can be in as many electives as you want.

Whenever you complete an assignment, you get points. The points for each assignment will be listed with that assignment. Projects are worth much more but require more bravery and time.

Classes

Crossdressing 101 - Intro into Crossdressing!

Necessary materials
1 - bra, panty, skirt, and top. They do not have to be yours.
Description - Welcome to Intro to Crossdressing! This course is designed for those new or curious about crossdressing. There is no risk involved, and all dares will be private. If you are borrowing clothes, please remember EXACTLY how the clothes were beforehand. Free advice: dirty clothes are harder to notice difference to. Make sure you are lone and paying attention to your surroundings. Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - None

Assignments
1. 2 points - Find a pair of panties, and wear them in 5 rooms
2. 2 points - Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.
3. 2 points - Wear panties, a bra, skirt, and a top for 5 minutes around your house. No male clothing.

Crossdressing 201 - Learning to Take the Risk

Necessary materials
1 - bras, panties, skirts, and tops. Note the plurals. They do not have to be yours

Description
Welcome to Learning to Take the Risk! This course is designed for those who are comfortable in women's clothing in very private, but not in situations where there is a decent risk of being seen or caught. If you are not are unsure you are ready for semi-public or hidden public dares, but like crossdressing, this course is for you! Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - Dress fully like a girl and be in front of an open window for two minutes. You don't have to awkwardly stand starting out, but be visible from the outside. If you can complete this, you can do this class!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and a top in every room of your residence with windows open. Stay in each room for a minimum of 30 seconds.
2. 2 points - Wear panties underneath your normal underwear and go check your mail or some other simple outside chore that last maybe 1 minute.
3. 2 points - Order some sort of food, and answer the door wearing panties and a bra underneath your normal clothes.

Crossdressing 301 - Expansion and Comfort

Necessary Materials
1 - bras, panties, tops, and bottoms. They do not have to be yours.
Description
Welcome to Expansion and Comfort! This class is designed for those who are comfortable with hidden public dares and/or shorter dares. It designed to make wearing women's clothing feel more natural, and not so much about being risky or a fetish. Women's clothing is very nice, pretty, and comfortable. Enjoy it!! Most of these dares will span at least an hour and or will involve hidden public. If you feel like all three dares at 201 is no big deal, this class is your place!!!! Good luck and have fun!!!!

Prerequisites - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and top for 1 hour while going about your normal day. If you can do this, you are fit for this class!!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a panty under your clothes for 1 full day. No men's underwear!
2. 2 points - Go for a 30 minute drive wearing more women's clothing than mens. You do not have to be outside of your car wearing women's clothing.
3. 2 points - You must sleep wearing some item of women's clothing 4 of the next 7 nights. Socks do not count

Crossdressing 401 - The Public Eye

Necessary Materials
1 - Bras, panties, bottoms, tops, women's shoes, a wig. They must be yours!
Description
Welcome to The Public Eye! This class is designed for those who are comfortable wearing women's clothing as much as men's, and doing so in "hidden public." This class does have high risk, and will have both long and short dares. Some dares will involve interacting with others. Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites
- Go to the store and buy a bra, panties, a skirt, jeans, a top, shoes, and a wig. You do not have to be wearing women's clothing, but remember bonus points do exist. Wal-Mart and Target are really cheap and does have some cute clothes, and wigs can be found online for pretty cheap as well.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a bra and panties underneath your clothes 4 of 7 days in a week. On any day you do not go out of the house, you must be wearing all female clothing the whole day, and at some point go outside briefly.
2. 2 points - For a meal, dress up in all female clothing, and go through the drive through of a fast food place.
3. 2 points - Try on at least 2 kinds of female clothing at a store. Hint: You're already going to the store anyway

Crossdressing 490 - Welcome to Womanhood

Necessary Materials

You must OWN...
1. At least three outfits that a woman would wear in public
2. Makeup and the ability to use it.
3. A realistic looking wig
Description
Welcome to Welcome to Womanhood! This class is designed for the girls who are comfortable wearing women's clothing in private and public, and want to start passing as a woman. It is designed to teach you to pass as a woman. As always, good luck and have fun!!!

Prerequisites
- Dressed in women's clothing, go to a traditionally women's clothing to buy some clothes. You must say they are for you if you are asked.

Assignments

1. 2 points - Ask for suggestions the next time you go buy some women's clothes at a traditionally women's store. It may not be the same store you went to to complete your prerequisite. However you do not have to be in girl mode, but bonus points exist!
2. 2 points - Do 3 makeup tutorials with the makeup you have
3. 2 points - Go a full day completely dressed as a woman, including makeup and wig. You must leave the house and go to at least three public places.

Crossdressing Gym Class Elective!

Requirements
A bra, panty, short shorts/skirt, sports bra and sneakers (preferably girly ones).

Description - Students will do physical activities while crossdressed.

Homework:

Time to get fit! Nothing is more motivating than working out while crossdressed, so let's get to it!
3 Points Do a half an hour work out wearing only girl clothing (athletic ones).
3 Points Go for a jog wearing at least 2 pieces of women's clothing. Bonus points if any of the pieces are visible. Shoes and socks don't count.
3 Points Go to a secluded area and wear only women's clothing (semi-public, such as the woods). Do 50 jumping jacks, 20 push ups and 40 sit ups.

Project:

5 Points Work out 4 times this week while wearing women's clothing.

Zen Crossdressing Elective!

Requirements
A bra, panty, skirt, top. Really anything that is comfortable and girly.

Description - Students are designed to throw caution to the wind and simply relax in this class. This isn't about risk, but rather acceptance and peace.

Homework:

Breathe, girls. Breathe. Think about it. As long as you don't look inappropriate and no one who really matters to you see you, there's no reason to be afraid to be in women's clothing in public, even if you want to remain in the closet. So, breathe. Close your eyes and just relax.
5 Points Put on some women's clothing that would not be considered overly sexual. Go to some place outside and simply lay down and look up at the sky for 5 minutes. Set an alarm and forget about it.
5 Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.
5 Points Wear women's clothing to bed. Whatever is comfortable.

Project:

10 Points Find two movies you've never seen before but always wanted to. Wear comfortable women's clothing while watching both before the next project is out.

Sexy Crossdressing Elective!

Necessary Materials
Plenty of women's clothing. The sexier the better.

Description - Girls here learn to be sexy in their outfits.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

So you want to be sexy, huh? Being sexy is more than just putting on the right clothes, it's about taking them off the right way! We're going to be practicing that this week.
3 Points Find a video of a girl doing a strip tease. Mimic it as she does it.
3 Points Take a selfie of yourself in just women's underwear. Leave it as your desktop/laptop/phone background for an hour.
3 Points Record yourself doing a strip tease. Make it up.

Project:

15 Points Find a strip tease online that is fairly short (1-2 minutes). Learn it. I mean be able to do it without having to watch the video.

Detention

These must be completed and posted about if you fail to do any homework for the week for a class. If you are in two classes but only do homework in one of them, you aren't safe! If you are in three classes and only do homework for one, you have to do two detention punishments before being able to gain points again. Start with the first one and work your way down for each class you slacked off in. If you don't have the materials or means to do one, skip down until you can.
1.Sit in the corner for 5 minutes straight while wearing only a bra and panty.

2.Give a banana a blow job for a minute.

3.Put on panties and put five ice cubes in them. Leave them in there until they melt.

4.Take a pair of dirty panties and put them on your head for 5 minutes.

5.Wear only women's clothing in front of an open window. Yell exactly what you are wearing.

6.Take your bed and stand it up the long way. Spread your legs so they are just barely touching the floor on both sides. Scoot your way from one end to the other while wearing a bra and panty only.

Opening message from the Headmistress:

Welcome all of my lovely gurls to the School of Crossdressing. While our school may have had it's up's, downs, and turnarounds, I do hope to see you all having a wonderful time in your classes as you learn more about yourselves and your abilities.

Here at the School of Crossdressing we take in all types, from those who are just getting started to those who are comfortable everywhere as the women they truly are. I would like you all to help your fellow sisters as we all push ourselves to be the best gurls that we can be.

With this being said I would like all of you to know that my door is always open for those who need help or a little guidance. "Help will always come to those who ask for it."

Likes,Faves, and Limits

I love sucking cock and eating cum because I'm such a horny fucktoy

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood.
LeonWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to LeonWolfe for this post:
Old 11-26-2016, 07:00 PM   #2
ABDL_Aly

I'd like to enroll in Crossdressing 401 and Zen Crossdressing 💖
ABDL_Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:04 PM   #3
LeonWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDL_Aly View Post
I'd like to enroll in Crossdressing 401 and Zen Crossdressing 💖

Prerequisites - Go to the store and buy a bra, panties, a skirt, jeans, a top, shoes, and a wig. You do not have to be wearing women's clothing, but remember bonus points do exist. Wal-Mart and Target are really cheap and does have some cute clothes, and wigs can be found online for pretty cheap as well.

once you report this, either by thread or by PM to me you will be enrolled in the class.

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Old 11-26-2016, 07:14 PM   #4
Pyrkejeremy

I would like to be enrolled in crossdressing 101
Old 11-27-2016, 12:40 AM   #5
lea_tv

Default hello

I'd like to enroll201 301 401
lea_tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:03 AM   #6
SissyTim

I would like to be enrolled in crossdressing 201

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:43 AM   #7
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I would like to join 301 and the gym class
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Xena is the word.
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:52 AM   #8
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I would like to join 301 and the zen crossdressing elective

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 03:09 AM   #9
LeonWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea_tv View Post
I'd like to enroll 201 301 401
For everyone who may not have read all of the instructions you can only be in ONE core class, but you can have as many electives as you want. So Lea_tv if you would please choose one of the classes. And just as a reminder if your class has a prerequisite you must report you finishing that before you are actually enrolled.

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Old 11-27-2016, 03:36 AM   #10
mrskine30

Loves: Dom/Sub, Feminization, Chastity, verbal degradation, Body writing, Humiliation, Hidden public, Hypnosis, Rules, Panties, Daily tasks, Anal, Edging, Spanking, Nipple play.

Punishment:Long term Denial,CBT, cornertime, Pushing limits.
Limits: Pics, Cam, Video, Audio, Family, Friends, Hard public.

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73111
mrskine30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 04:16 AM   #11
Thomps4991

I would like to be enrolled in Sexy Crossdressing Elective!

Likes: Crossdressing <3, Pics <3, rubber, latex, Orgasm Control, Teasing, Edging, Bets, Ultimatums, Creative dares, Tease and Denial, Humiliation, Rules.

Maybe: Line writing, Wedgie, Hidden Public.

Limits: Body Writing, Permanent, Scat, Mouth Soaping, Messy, Family.

Kik: Thomps4991

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78480

X dress Clothes
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/al...?albumid=12015
Thomps4991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 04:39 AM   #12
SlutAmanda

I would like to be enrolled in Crossdressing 101 and Sexy Crossdressing

Likes: Crossdressing/Feminization/FemDom/Indoor Humiliation/light punishment/Petplay/Anal/Pegging.

Dislikes: Cockolding/Edging/CBT/Ruined Orgasms/Cum eating/hidden public.

Limits: Public/Permanent/Social Suicide/Illegal/Pics/Vids/Scat/Intense pain/Financial.

Humiliate this dumb whore please .

Will do 5 min of anal for anyone who tells me to

KIK: amanda33z
SlutAmanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:44 AM   #13
SheerMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonWolfe View Post
In order to sign up, simply post here for which class and detailing a time that you did the requirement (if there is one).
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonWolfe View Post
Crossdressing 201 - Learning to Take the Risk
Prerequisites - Dress fully like a girl and be in front of an open window for two minutes. You don't have to awkwardly stand starting out, but be visible from the outside. If you can complete this, you can do this class!
I did this just about half an hour ago wearing a black short dress an womens underwear.

Loves: xdress, pantyhose, tights
Limits: illegal, family, permanent, blood, too public

Kinktalk: Same Username

Last edited by SheerMuffin; 11-27-2016 at 08:27 AM.
SheerMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #14
LeonWolfe

Thank you Sheermuffin, I recognize the completion of your prerequisite and you are officially enrolled in 201. Congrats. Time to get to work on the assignments given for this week, as they are listed with the class. ^^

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Old 11-27-2016, 11:34 AM   #15
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Prerequisites - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and top for 1 hour while going about your normal day. If you can do this, you are fit for this class!!
I did this wearing my black bra and thong, black tight skirt and rose t-shirt. While gaming and reading GD
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Xena is the word.
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk