Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-01-2019, 09:33 AM   #76
Gayboy0021

Yay! 🎉🎉🎉 can’t wait

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:36 PM   #77
jipperxl

Default Part 25: Danny's Cabin

A quick recap since it's been a while:
- The characters are on Thanksgiving break and are going to spend time at Danny's cabin.
- Josh (Pledge name Jockstrap aka Jock Boy) is the main character and his big bro in the fraternity is Zach
- Chris (Snuggles) is Josh's roommate and recently came out to Josh. His big bro is Butch.
- Tyler (Boner) has Danny as his big bro.
- Matt is also on the trip.
- All seven characters are also on the football team.

Part 25: Danny’s Cabin

“Oh god, finally!” thought Josh as he plopped down on his bed. It was late Thursday evening, and he had just gotten back to his dorm room after spending Thanksgiving with his family.

The boredom of sitting around his parents house waiting for dinner always made him restless. He was peppered with bland questions like “How’s school been going, sweetie?” or “What are your professors like?”. Thinking back, the only enjoyable part was talking to his older brother, Derek, about school and football. Having played football for the same college, Derek got excited hearing what was going on with campus life. He was surprised the football team was still doing the Punishment Box, mentioning that he was the king at coming up with new punishments. Derek joked that Josh would probably quit the team if he had gotten any of his punishments. Surprised and intrigued, Josh wanted to hear more about them, but Derek wouldn’t give any details. Instead, the rest of their conversation was about Josh’s fraternity. It seemed like Derek was fishing for wild pledging stories, but Josh was tight-lipped about it, mostly out of fear of embarrassment. Derek never joined a frat, but he had a lot of fun hanging out at different frat houses back in his day. Josh told Derek he should visit some time after he gets initiated, which got Derek pretty excited. He said he’d stop by when the time is right. In the end, Josh didn’t know if that was a wise suggestion. While the overall conversation with Derek was fun, it only lasted for a short while, and Derek spent the rest of the time on his phone, chatting it up with his friends.

After the few minutes of recalling his time back home. Josh fell asleep.

------------------------------------

“Yo Josh... dude. Wake up.”

It was Chris.

“Dude, are you packed up already? Zach and Matt are getting here in like 20 minutes.”

“Oh shit. Ugh ok. I’m up...I’m up,” Josh replied groggily. “I’ll throw my shit together.”

It was around 6am, Friday morning, and Josh started to slowly pack up his duffle bag. Chris just sat on his bed waiting, wide-awake and seemingly excited for the “vacation”.

“I think it’s awesome we get to go to Danny’s cabin, don’t ya think?” asked Chris.

“For sure. I mean it beats being at my parents house and doing nothing here on campus.”

“Well, it’s cool that we get to hang out with the guys. I haven’t done that yet... Dude, we’re almost brothers!”

“Keyword being ‘almost’. Aren’t you forgetting Zach saying there’d be a little ‘fun’?” Josh said with a slight frown as he waved the dildo he got from Jenny. “I’m not sure we’re going to enjoy the entire time. We’re still pledges, and they’ll still make us do humiliating shit.”

Josh put the dildo in his bag and zipped it up.

Chris laughed, “Haha! Well, either way, you know I wouldn’t mind using that.”

Josh chuckled, and the two of them grabbed their things to meet up with Zach and Matt, who were waiting for them outside their dorm.

-------------------

“You guys are fucking late!” yelled Zach from his SUV as Josh and Chris exited their dorm. It was only 6:05am, five minutes later than planned, but they quickly jogged over to the car.

“Sorry, we...we lost track of time,” said Josh.

“Put your stuff in the back and get in. We have a lot of driving to do.”

They packed in their stuff in and climbed into the back seat. Once they had their seat belts on, Zach drove off in a rush.

“We have almost a three hour drive, so make yourselves comfy.” While they were making their way out of town, the four them caught up on their Thanksgiving break. Everyone pretty much had a boring time, which probably explained why there was so much excitement to get to the cabin.

“The other guys are already there,” explained Zach. “They got in last night to get the cabin ready for us. It’s going to be awesome. Oh and they’re going to have breakfast ready for us, so we’re not making any stops. You better hold your piss until we get up there.”

Josh and Chris didn’t think about food until now and hoped for something delicious. Their stomachs were already growling. After a few more minutes of chatting, the car grew quiet and eventually everyone but Zach dozed off.

--------------------

“Hey, wake up fuckers! We’re here,” yelled Zach.

Josh and Chris slowly woke up from their nap.

Josh looked out his window and only saw snow and trees. “Uhh, where are we?”

“Well, we’re actually about two miles from the cabin, but you boys are getting out here. Now, get out of the car. Both of you.”

Confused, Josh and Chris got out of the car. They instantly felt the cold air and the sweats they were wearing were doing a pitiful job of keeping them warm.

“Fuck it’s cold,” whispered Chris to Josh. “Where the fuck are we? Where’s the cabin?”

Zach and Matt went to the back of the car and opened up the trunk. “Alright fuckers, strip.”

Josh and Chris looked at each other and then looked at Zach. “Are you serious?” asked Josh. “It’s freezing!”

“I’m not fucking around! Now strip! Take everything off and hand me your clothes. Keep the shoes.”

Slowly, they started peeling off their clothes and handing them to Zach. They were ass naked in the middle of nowhere with their bodies shivering.

Matt then gave each of them a large garbage bag which seemed to have clothes in them. “Since we don’t want you boys to freeze. Put these on. All of it.”

Josh and Chris quickly opened up the bags and saw bunch of clothing. Actually, it was a lot of clothing. There were three pairs of everything: sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, tighty whities, and socks. Although confused, they quickly put on the clothes, feeling warmer with each additional layer added. When they were done, they looked like bulky wrestlers ready to train on a snowy day.

“Feeling warm now?” asked Zach.

Josh replied, “Uh yea. Much warmer.” In fact, he was feeling really warm.

Zach smiled. “Good. We thought you boys should work up an appetite before breakfast.” Josh and Chris groaned quietly. “This road over here leads up to the cabin. You’re going to jog on over there and meet up with us. Don’t take to long.”

With that, Zach and Matt got back into the car and drove off toward the cabin.

“Well shit. This blows.” said Chris. “Let’s fucking hurry then or we’ll freeze.”

Josh agreed and the two of them started jogging.

Within minutes, freezing was not even a concern. With three layers of clothes on, Josh was burning up. His clothes were already soaking up his sweat.

---------------------

Josh and Chris slowed down their pace as they reached the cabin. Out of breath, they stared with amazement at how large and grand the cabin looked. “Wow, this place looks decked out,” thought Josh.

They saw Zach come out from the garage. “Good job boys! You made good time. That was only about 15 minutes. How are you feeling?”

Chris replied, “It’s fucking hot in these clothes!” The inner layers of their clothes were completely drenched in sweat. “Can we get out of these?”

“Hahaha. Not yet Snuggles. The last things you have to do are 100 jumping jacks, 30 push ups, and 30 squats. Again, we want to work up an appetite, right?”

Josh and Chris rolled their eyes, showing their frustration. Zach stayed with them as they did their workout. Their clothes became even more soaked with sweat.

Soon, they were done, and they followed Zach to the garage door.

They entered into the cabin’s mudroom where Zach told them to strip off everything before going in.

“You want us to be naked?” asked Josh.

Zach replied, “Yes, fuck face. In fact, only we get to tell you pledges what to wear this weekend. You got that?”

“Yea, uh...ok.” Josh was a little bit irritated that he even bothered to pack a duffle this morning. He and Chris stripped off their layers of sweaty clothing and handed them to Zach, who put them in a large laundry hamper. Then, they went inside, immediately feeling the warmth of the heated cabin and the smell of food.

“Damn, it smells good,” said Chris. The two of them followed the scent toward the kitchen.

“OH SHIT!” yelled Chris.

Josh and Chris stared at what was in front of them, a naked Tyler bound spreadeagle to the dining table, covered in an assortment of breakfast foods. He was gagged with a sock in his mouth secured with another one tied around his head. Their eyes met his which had a look of embarrassment and fear.

“MMmmmpff! Mmmpf mrrrrreeerrmpf hmmpf!” Tyler screamed. Josh and Chris continued to stare at him, speechless. They couldn’t make out what he was saying, but they knew what their breakfast was going to be. Chris’ cock was already hard.

Tyler’s upper body was almost completedly covered. His nipples had globs of mashed banana, topped with corn flakes, making small little mounds. His chest was covered with yogurt and drizzled with honey. Down toward his abs were slices of bacon. Tyler’s cock was fully hard and a pile of pancakes were impaled on it. Those were completely covered in maple syrup and whipped cream. Lastly, his feet were completedly slathered in peanut butter and banana slices.

“Oh, hey fuck faces!” Danny called out from the kitchen. “You’re just in time! Welcome to the cabin. I bet you boys are starving, right?” He chuckled and turned to look at Tyler. “Do you guys like what you see? Boner here lost a bet in poker last night and has to serve you guys breakfast. Butch and I thought we’d help him out and make sure it’s served properly.” Danny was trying hard not to burst out laughing. “Soooo, ready to eat?”

“I...I think so,” replied Josh. “Is this all for us?”

“Fuck, yea it is! You boys better eat everything. We don’t want to see a speck of leftover food. By the way, we’re only letting you use your mouths, so no hands.”

Josh sighed as Butch started tying his and Chris’ hands behind their backs. He and Chris made their way over to Tyler, each taking a side of the table. Still hungry but slightly disgusted, they both started with attacking Tyler’s nipples, hungrily licking up the corn flakes and mashed banana. Tyler was squirming a bit as the boys made sure the entire nipple area was clean from the sweet and sticky mush. His breathing got heavier.

Aware of Tyler’s sensitive nipples, Zach commented, “Geez, it looks like Boner might cum from just getting his nipples sucked!”

Thankfully, Josh and Chris quickly moved on to Tyler’s chest, licking off the yogurt and honey and giving Tyler time to recover. Josh and Chris were too hungry to really pay attention to how Tyler was feeling. Next, they moved on to the bacon, which added a nice savory touch to their breakfast. Once finished with that, Josh and Chris paused and looked up at each other.

Josh whispered, “Ahhh man, do you mind eating the pancakes? I...I don’t do cock. I can just go for the feet.” Josh was recalling the time he had to suck Matt’s oatmeal shake through Tyler’s underwear (Chapter 18). That was the closest he’d gotten to sucking someone’s dick.

“Yea, sure. That’s fine with me,” replied Chris, panting, with a grin on his face.

Going with the plan, Chris started eating the pancakes off of Tyler’s hard cock. He quickly munched through the pancakes and discovered that Tyler was still wearing his mandated cock ring (Chapter 2). Chris then started licking up Tyler’s shaft and balls, trying to clean up the maple syrup. Meanwhile, Josh was licking up the peanut butter on Tyler’s feet.

“Get between the toes, Jock Boy!” yelled Danny.

The peanut butter was so thick he had to lick twice as hard, which was making Tyler squirm in his restraints. Muffled laughs were coming through his sock gag as the combination of having his cock, balls and feet licked was driving him crazy. Pre-cum was already coming out of his cock which Chris eagerly licked up. Tyler was getting so worked up, he started thrusting his hips upward.

Sensing that Tyler was about to cum, Danny shouted, “Alright, stop!” Josh and Chris stopped what they were doing. “It looks like you boys had enough for breakfast.” Tyler was breathing heavily through his nose, still wanting to cum but glad that everything was over. His cock was still rock hard. Josh and Chris were glad it was over too. Their tongues and jaws were starting to ache.

Danny and Butch untied Tyler from the table and removed his gag. “How are you feeling, bud?” Danny asked Tyler.

“I’m...I’m okay...that was a rush.”

“Haha, good.” Danny laughed. He turned to Josh and Chris. “Ok bitches. Guess what.” The two boys looked at each other. “Tyler hasn’t had breakfast yet. I think it’s only proper that you serve him some food as well,” Danny said with a grin.

Just as Danny finished speaking, Zach placed a plate on the table with oddly shaped pancakes on it.

“Uh, how are we going to serve it to him?” asked Josh.

“Geez, are you that dumb, Jock Boy? He’s going to eat it off you this time.”

Josh was still confused until he looked at the pancakes more closely. He then realized that it wasn’t just pancakes, but pancakes in the shape of underwear. His eyes grew larger when he saw some spots of white fabric in it.

“Oh shit. No way.”

“Yup, these are pancake underwear. Zach did a good job of making them out of your underwear you wore earlier. Here, Zach will help you get them on.”

Zach picked up the fluffly, spongey pancake covered underwear and held them above the floor so Josh could step into them. Carefully, Zach slid them up Josh’s legs and got them on. Josh could feel the warmth of the pancake on his cock and balls. He was impressed Zach managed to cook the pancake perfectly without burning the tighty whities.

Next, Zach got two regular pancakes and shoved one up Josh’s ass crack and the placed the other around his cock and balls. Then, he poured maple syrup down the front and back of the pancake underwear, making sure to coat everything inside. Soon enough, syrup was running down Josh’s legs.

Still weary, Tyler had his hands tied behind his back by Butch.

“Ok Boner, your turn. Eat up!” said Danny.

Tyler got on his knees and started eating the outside first. It was easy ripping off the pancake, and he managed to make quick work of it.

“Bitch, don’t forget to lick up the syrup, either,” said Danny.

Hesitantly, Tyler started licking up the syrup seeping through the underwear fabric. He got his face deep up Josh’s butt crack and then between his legs. Afterwards, he moved to the front and started sucking through the front pouch. Josh was getting turned on by this and his cock got hard. He put his head back and let out a loud sigh.

Tyler took a short pause to catch his breath. Seeing that he did a decent job of cleaning up most of the syrup, he proceeded to pull down Josh’s underwear with his teeth, pulling them down to Josh’s thighs. Most of the pancake that was wrapped around Josh’s cock had come off with the underwear. Tyler started eating that along with all of the inner pancake lining of the underwear, his head firmly between Josh’s thighs. Once he was finished with that, he moved around the back and saw the other pancake wedged up Josh’s ass crack. He started eating that too and licked off all the syrup, but avoided getting too close to Josh’s asshole.

“Good job, Boner. You only missed cleaning Jock Boy’s cock and balls,” said Danny.

Tyler sighed and moved around to the front. Josh’s semi-hard cock looked slimey and sticky from the syrup. Never having to put his mouth on another person’s cock, he started licking Josh’s shaft. Getting his tongue all around it and finishing up at the tip. Josh’s cock was rock hard again. Tyler then licked all around Josh’s balls, getting them as clean as he could.

“Alright, that looks good enough,” declared Danny. “I think it’s Chris’ turn now.”

Chris, who was hard watching the entire scene, perked up. Butch came by and placed a bowl of yogurt on the table. “Oh damn,” thought Chris. Butch reached into the bowl and pulled out Chris’ underwear from before. He held it up with yogurt dripping onto the floor. Then, he helped Chris put on the cold, dripping underwear.

Tyler, still on his knees, then went to work on Chris. It took him almost twice as long to finish eating everything and licking Chris’ body clean. By the end of it, Chris was still hard and all three boys were wanting to cum.

“Ok, I’d say we’re good with breakfast now, right?” asked Danny.

The three boys nodded in agreement as Butch and Zach untied their hands.

“Ok bitches, clean up this mess and then take a shower. Make sure to clean your underwear too. We’ll all get to relax for the rest of the morning.”

------------------------------------

After cleaning and showering, the boys, still naked, came out into the living room where Danny, Zach, Matt and Butch were watching TV and drinking beers. They got beers for themselves and joined them.

After an hour of chatting and watching TV, Zach stood up looking slightly excited.

“Ok well, I’m bored now. Who wants to play a game?”

** Reply in this thread or PM me with your ideas for what to do next. It'd be really helpful!

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 05-09-2019 at 07:43 PM. Reason: story updates
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 05-21-2019, 07:17 PM   #78
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

glad you gone back to writing this story it good i enjoy wedgie so maybe so more of that or seeing as they got a dildo you could go off on that again
jock boy should defo be task more stuff

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me
Love
Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, edges, cumming,

Will try most stuff that why no dislikes

Limits... poo, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:35 AM   #79
Gayboy0021

Excited for more of this!... is jockboy secretly gay? ���� I think he should be!!

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 06-16-2019, 03:09 PM   #80
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

Cant wait give use more tales of jock boy

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me
Love
Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, edges, cumming,

Will try most stuff that why no dislikes

Limits... poo, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:00 AM   #81
Gayboy0021

I miss this so much hahaha

Pm dares

Disclaimer
Old 10-19-2021, 09:09 AM   #82
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

God I was hoping there would be more...

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 07:26 AM   #83
jipperxl

I have some things in the works to finish this up after hellweek and initiation. Ideas are welcomed.

Old 01-01-2022, 04:04 PM   #84
jipperxl

I’ve thought a lot about this and unfortunately I’m unable to continue this story contrary to my previous post. Trying to work on it now consumes so much of my time that it’s taking away from my work and personal life.

The following 2 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 02-14-2022, 08:05 AM   #85
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Too bad this story is over. It had been a long time since she had read something as good as this. I discovered it yesterday and it really is one of the best stories I've read lately. Very, but very good.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to katien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk