Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor

Introduction
Hi, I just joined. One of my main reasons for doing this is because of a story that I have had rattling around in my head for a very long time. I found this site and I believe it is the perfect place to share it.

I am an avid writer and my teachers in the past have told me that I am very good. So if I make any mistakes grammatically or spelling wise, please don't be afraid to tell me.

Being that this is based on something that happened in my life, the story will be non-fiction for quite a while. However it will change to fiction eventually and I will be sure to mark where it becomes fiction.

Names, locations, the time of the story taking place, and some other things may be altered to help me remain anonymous.

I hope you enjoy!
__________________________________________________ _______________

Characters

(I am not going to provide a vivid description as I find the best part of reading is filling in the blanks.)

Paul - Main character, very shy person. Straight but... you'll see that he is not completely straight as you read the story. Paul is Anthony's neighbor.

Anthony - Outgoing person, not too shy. Dates girls but is bi-curious. (He has not come out about it yet.)

Those are the only two you will need to know. I will provide descriptions for anyone who comes into the story.

The Actual Story
Paul watched as Anthony walked across his yard to the front door. Paul loved Anthony's house being so close. Being neighbors with someone from your own grade was really such a blessing. Every day he would come over and they could do anything, and he wouldn't have to leave til 9 O' clock, giving them around five hours a day to do anything they wanted. They played Dream Phone quite a few times, which Paul found weird but it was fun nonetheless. They drew pictures, jumped on the trampoline, and sometimes they just sat down and talked for hours. This was however in the early second grade before Anthony started to be a little more... outgoing. They were simply friends before their first soccer season began and... ended.

2 months later

The soccer season was over, finally. Paul couldn't remember much of the season as he spectated most of the games from the sidelines. He was much too nervous in front of thirty or more parents watching and judging as he played the game. In the following years he would outgrow this fear and become one of the star players of the school team, as would Anthony. Paul was ecstatic to mark the end of the season especially since there was a pizza party for the whole team scheduled. His parents were working that night so they were trying to find a ride. Of course Anthony's parents could take him because they were neighbors and were good friends with my parents. Paul leisurely strolled over to his parents house supervised by his 15 year old sister, Brittany. Anthony's dad let them in and proceeded into the lower story of the house, he told them that they could wait upstairs while Anthony got ready. The sound of a shower going was nothing unusual as Anthony was getting ready but they were not prepared for what would happen next.

They stood in the hallway waiting as the shower turned off, as they looked around everything seemed normal. But then Anthony busted out of the bathroom completely nude trying to pick his underwear up, and kicking it in the process. He was completely butt naked in front of his best friend and his sister. Paul could only imagine the embarrassment Anthony was feeling as he ran down the hallway now showing off his cute little butt to the two watching in shock. Paul looked at his sister in astonishment and she laughed a little. Paul was so strangely happy that it had happened and wished he could see it again, and he kept playing it over and over in his head. They thought it was over but then they heard Anthony saying "Paul, come here! Paul, come here!" from down the hall. Paul looked to Brittany and she knew that he was asking if he should. She responded to his look by saying "Well, he is your friend so go." Paul quickly walked down the hallway wondering what he would see next in this crazy five minutes. As Paul rounded the corner into Anthony's room he heard a giggling laugh. Anthony was still completely nude. Paul was astonished at Anthony's behavior, he has never acted this weird before. He stood there as Anthony lay on the ground rolling around, all he could do was watch as Anthony's cute little butt rolled on the floor and his baby dick went with it. Paul had never seen someone naked before and he was enthralled. He never wanted the moment to end as his first encounter with a naked person was his best friend and his body was magnificent. He was skinny, his penis was strangely attractive, and his butt was so nice that Paul had the urge to touch it, he of course restrained his inner feelings. The encounter would soon end as Anthony got up to grab some underwear but all he did was cover his penis so Paul still had a great view of most of his body. Anthony told Paul to go his dad and say that he was ready as a joke, and he did. When he saw Anthony again he was fully dressed, disappointing Paul.

The ride to the pizza place was not horribly awkward, you could however feel the strange tension between Paul and Anthony. Could they ever be friends after what had happened? Paul could not get the images of his body out of his head, he watched it over and over again. He desperately wanted it to happen again. He was so excited over what had happened he told everyone on the team about it by telling one person and then telling them to pass it down. When the whisper reached Anthony Paul was regretting saying it, but Anthony looked at Paul and gave a small smile of approval.

Paul came out of his wonderful flashback in 2012, he was now a sophomore and he still wishes he could relive that moment.

This is not the end of the story, sorry it was a bit long but that is how I write. Probably will continue later.

Thanks for reading, and don't be afraid to leave feedback!

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-07-2012 at 01:32 PM.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HiI'mPaul for this post:
Old 01-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter, thanks for not russin it.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
HiI'mPaul

I don't want to beg, but I see that 260 people have viewed/read this story. Please don'y be afraid to leave feedback even if it is just a "Good job" or a "Not so good."

Thanks again for reading.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:00 AM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Its your story and your title says non-fiction so we can't encourage you to write more. You want to tell everyone about this special time in your life -- just tell it as you see fit. Its real life -- we can't past judgement on reality. To us, its all good and we applaud you for wanting to tell us about it!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
HiI'mPaul

You make a good point, but grammar/spelling and story telling wise. Am I doing well?

Old 01-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor Cont.

Continued
(In 2012)

Paul had seen the images of his best friend Anthony rolling around naked many times in his head, but it never got old. The memory was fading however and that was unfortunate for Paul knew it probably would never happen again. Paul and Anthony were still friends but a rare hangout was all that came of the friendship. No deep, intimate talks they once shared, and no more of the exhibitionist behavior around each other. High school had put a divide between the two that was hard to get around. Paul fell into one crowd of friendly and nice people while Anthony slipped into the popular and outgoing group. Paul believed he could become friends with Anthony once again and they could go back to the way things were, but in the mean time he liked to think of the old days...

(2005)
Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. The trampoline simply went up and down. Paul and Anthony loved it, the simplicity of jumping was the most fun they could have for some reason. Today was another day of the simple life, jumping on the trampoline, playing games, and running around. They loved it. Fourth grade was the easiest time of their lives, a time for little homework and a lot of fun. Anthony grew a little more experimental at this time. Although the streaking in front of Paul was seen as an embarrassing accident, the next thing Anthony did was definitely preconceived. Paul had two trampolines, a small one that came three feet off the ground and a big one that came about five feet from off the ground. Anthony hopped down on to the smaller where Paul could not see him because of the net and the fact that is generally hard to see through a trampoline. It wasn't unusual but then Anthony began to laugh. Paul asked him what he was laughing about, Anthony replied still laughing, "I'm naked." Paul could tell he wasn't truly butt naked as he had only been on the smaller trampoline for around 20 seconds. However Paul still looked down to see if he really was. Anthony was already pulling up his pants and underwear but Paul got another glimpse of his cute butt and his penis, still small. Anthony seemed a little more embarrassed than the last time but Paul knew that Anthony had wanted him to see him naked. Paul also started to think that Anthony liked to be seen nude in the public and in front of people. The feelings and images returned to him, as well as new ones rising. This event marked the start of something new, something for the better...

Again, thanks for reading.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-10-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Give people information.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice little chapter, thanks!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #8
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I do like this story, from what i can tell the grammer and punctuation is all fine I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #9
HiI'mPaul

Question for anyone. If I post a new thread as The Neighbor Part 2, will I get in trouble? I see it slipping down the list and don't want people to forget about it, I hate when my favorite story gets knocked off and I can never find it again. I would love to continue writing more but only if someone would read it as well.

(By the way I added more in the in the last post if you didn't notice.)

Thanks again!

Old 01-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
gayboi25

Enjoying the story so far, just a bit of a slow start. As for the list, the order is determined by most recent post. As ppl read you story and comment, it will stay near the top. If there are large delays between posts, it will drop off and ppl won't see it anymore.

Looking forward to the next update.

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor Cont.

Continued

Paul now truly believed that Anthony liked to be seen naked, with this new found faith, Paul started having more fun with Anthony. He was still into the girls at his school but he also was going to have fun with Anthony now. Once while they were on a walk after school, an activity they both enjoyed, they decided mutually to make it interesting. Anthony started it by pulling his dick out and casually kept walking. Oncoming cars never seemed to notice but occasionally you would get an extremely wide eyed woman to go by. Paul never saw Anthony's penis because he never tried too, he didn't want Anthony to get the idea that he was gay or bi-sexual. He just followed along with him, pulling his dick out and mooning people. He never told Anthony to look away but Anthony didn't look most of the time, but there were times when Paul could tell he was staring. These kind of walks continued to happen a lot, Paul could feel that Anthony and him were becoming closer than ever. Paul didn't just like flashing because Anthony was there, he continued to do it when he wasn't there too. One time when he was waiting for Anthony to come over, he completely removed his pants and underwear opened his backyard's gate and mooned a woman driving by. It felt great to be out in the open and being seen by people but he realized that the woman had seen as her facial expression seemed to be a mix between anger and shock. He quickly rushed inside his house and completely changed his clothes hoping that the woman would report what kind of clothes he had on. Paul was still worried but he also found it quite funny, he told Anthony all about it. Anthony was the only person he would've ever told about it...

One night when they were feeling even more adventurous, they decided to do some streaking. This was going to be risky because they lived on a very busy street, even at 9 P.M. there were at least 10 cars going down the road a minute. They didn't do traditional streaking, one would sit back and keep watch for cars while the other ran across the road. It wouldn't have been streaking had they not been naked in some way. Both pulled down their pants and underwear to their ankles revealing everything and then ran across the street. It was very dark so cars could not see that you were not wearing underwear and pants but anyone driving towards you got a good view. Paul and Anthony did this back and forth for a while, saying "don't look at me while I do it" or just watch the road." Paul was especially very shy about this, he didn't mind Anthony seeing his butt because he was in shape but he was skeptical about anyone seeing his penis. After a long time of exhilarating exhibitionism, Anthony wanted to go one more time but he wanted to try something else. He got fully nude in front of Paul, he was telling him not to look but Paul took some cheap glances. It was incredible to him, his body's power to him, girls were all he liked but when he saw Anthony's bare body he could have sworn he was gay. Anthony was showing how comfortable he was with his body and then he said "You can watch me if you want to, I don't care." Paul was extremely excited by this, another chance to see his best friend's cute butt and tiny penis, but this time it was in public making it even more interesting. As Anthony ran across the street, Paul looked away and back at him a few times trying to make it look as if he was uninterested, but he could not resist watching that butt go up and down as he ran. Then when he turned around to run back he only took a few glances just so Anthony would think he was uninterested but as he ran back, Paul could only be jealous of Anthony's bravery, comfortableness with his naked body, and his body alone. Anthony came back out of breath, huffing and puffing with adrenaline shooting through his veins. Paul watched him get dressed secretly, the two then went back inside to relax after a nice and exciting evening of streaking...

__________________________________________________ ___

This memory is still very dear to my heart, it was one of my favorite times in my life.
I hope you guys liked that section, I have another long one in mind that I will probably write tomorrow.

Please keep reading! Thanks!

Sincerely,

"Paul"

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-11-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Info
Old 01-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

Looking good so far, keep it up.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #13
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Brilliant chapter looking forward to the next story !

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor Cont.

Continued

Paul awoke to a sadly familiar voice calling to him.
It took him a moment to recall where he was, unfortunately it was school. He quickly took the smile off as the teacher said once again "Paul was does 'X' equal?" Paul had no idea what he was talking about so he responded quickly with "I have no idea what you are talking about." The class laughed, Paul had always been pretty funny. The teacher however kept his scowl on though and stepped aside so Paul could see the board. Paul quickly figured in his head and answered "'X' equals seven." The teacher was pleased and said "Good job, Paul." Paul was good with these situations he had always gotten by sleeping and daydreaming in classes but he still held a 4.0 GPA. He began to wander off into past memories again, this time landing in a very different time and place...

Third grade.

Third grade was a bad year for Paul. He got his first detention, his first 'C' in a class, and one thing that wasn't so bad... he met his second best friend, Todd. Todd was a nice guy, very smart, and he was very into sports and that is how he met Paul. Paul was into soccer at this point and had gotten over his fears, he was playing goalie. The school they both went to had two teams that eventually would play against each other if they went far enough into the tournament. Both teams went and Paul's team won thanks to him saving a goal shot by of course, Todd. Todd took it very hard and Paul felt the need to apologize for some reason, Todd didn't accept at first but eventually they became friends.

The certain memory that Paul was thinking of was a night at Todd's house, only the second time he had gone over there. It was for a Christmas party and a major storm was blowing in, he was only supposed to be there for a night but he ended up staying for two. These would be two very interesting days. The first night was pretty normal for a party, the kids played games like poker and Risk, and ran around. However a game of Truth or Dare broke out late into the night. Todd's brother, Jimmy, and Paul's brother, Tim, were playing with Paul and Todd. It was pretty standard and Paul avoided any seriously embarrassing stuff. However Todd received a dare from his brother that was very surprising to Paul. He had told him to strip naked in front of them and do a dance, but it was allowed to be dark. Todd was very reluctant to but he eventually went out in front of all of them. It was very dark and he pretty much a silhouette against the light of the moon. He stood there for a moment before quickly ripping his shirt off and pulling down his boxers and shorts. Time seemed to slow as Paul watched him, he didn't know what to think, seeing the second person of his life nude. He was not attracted to Paul sexually at all, Anthony was still the one person he could imagine going gay for. However he still watched him do a little lame dance in front of all them for about 15 seconds. His butt was quite nice and it was kind of cute how his little penis went up and down as he danced, but it still did not excite Paul. It obviously excited Todd as he started becoming erect before putting his clothes back on. The game went back to a normal boring state before another dare made the game a little more tense. Todd's brother dared Paul to kiss Todd. Both were extremely against doing it, but at the promise of $10 they decided they could bear it. Both tucked their lips in and leaned in, as they touched they quickly pulled away. Paul was repulsed as was Todd, but Paul did not care as much. Later in the night Todd cried as he spoke to Paul, "I am gay! I danced in front of everyone nude then I kissed you!" Paul tried to get him to stop as he said "It is your choice, do you like guys?" "No!" he replied. Paul said it was settled "If you don't like guys you are not gay, done." They both redeemed themselves by watching some Girls Gone Wild infomercials before finally going to bed at 9 O' clock in the morning.

Paul, once again returned from the fantasy land that was his past. That was not one of his favorite memories, but one that certainly was re-occurring for some reason.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:35 AM   #15
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great new chapter i'm sure this story could develop into something amazing !

I love weiners and nuts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk