Old 08-10-2016, 11:54 AM   #1
Meorin

Default The Bunker

Disclaimer:
For those who know me: This is a story of my writing and it is a darker one of those so be warned.
For those who do not know me: This story will include not consensual physical and mental torture, rape, permanent damaged bodies and at that will probably include several kinds of amputations and slow, cruel murder. Be warned.

Again: Dont read this if you do not like to read about rape, cut off body parts, mental torture, physical torture and or or cruel murder of an unwilling victim.

Changes: I will probably make changes and edit stuff but I will always say so if i did at the end of the post.

Day 1:

- You feel dizzy. You have no idea where you are or how you got here. You open your eyes but all you can see is darkness. Not a single glimpse of light to be seen. You feel you are all naked but wear two heavy but fluffy gloves and earplugs.

You hear weird noises, like an old speaker would do and then a voice starts talking to you:

“Ha. Finally. You are awake. I actually thought you wouldnt make it and was a bit disappointed by it. This world is here to be made ones personal heaven. I am a sadist and if my heaven on earth contradicts your heaven on earth, so be it. Fight for yours. Fight for your heaven on earth, I will for fight mine... and right now I think I am winning.”

“Right now you are about 150 feet below ground level. This is an old world war 2 bunker. You can scream or try to make as much noises as you please, no one will hear you, no one will come to rescue you. The only thing that might happen is me getting annoyed. Its up to you if you want this to happen or not.”

“These gloves you wear, are boxing gloves. You cant possibly get rid of them on your own and they make sure you cant hurt yourself too bad yet. Dont get me wrong: You will be in pain and you will scream and cry and beg, till your voice is all gone and then the voiceless screams will start...”

“I will train you to be a great fuck toy, make you entertain me with your pain and suffering. Can you imagine to use sandpaper to scrub of parts of your skin? Can you imagine to pull every single hair downwards your face with tweezers? Can you imagine to use nippers to pull your own fingernails and toenails out? Can you imagine pierce your skin, your nipples, your pussy lips, your clit and eyeballs with needles? I guess you can not, but I will make you. I will make you want to mutilate yourself to please me and I will make you do so smilingly.”

“Not for now though. You cant grope your way, nor can you properly feel your whereabouts. You cant see them, nor hear anything but these loud speakers either. This is called sensory deprivation. If the books I have read on this topic are right, you should start to hallucinate somewhere in between the next 30 minutes to the next 2 hours. You will lose your sense of time and will have no idea, weather 15 minutes have passed or two hours are done. I will leave you alone for now. Perhaps I will be back in an hour. Perhaps I will be gone for a day. You will not be able to tell. I wonder how it will start though. Will it start with you hearing voices that arent there or will it start with seeing flashy colors that arent there? By the time I will be back, you will most probably not even be able to tell me about it anymore...”

You shout and scream but all you can hear is your heavily muffled voice. All there is is dark, mind numbing silence. Like it is caused by a conscious void, eating and absorbing all sounds it can get its grip on.

Because of the gloves, you can not fumble around easily. You have to use your bare feet and elbows for this task instead. The floor is cold and rough, like stone or concrete would be. The walls are the same. The walls and the floor are both quite smooth but for both there are uneven parts as well. You cant reach the ceiling but find a rusty metal door with no doorknob or anything to grab on. You try to push against it but it doesnt move the tiniest bit. The room is small, you can reach each wall from the opposing wall by only taking 3-4 big steps.

You walk around a bit, bump into the walls. You feel you did, but you didnt see it happen, nor did you hear it. You sit down and sit on your feet, for your bare ass not to touch the cold floor. After a bit your feet start to tingle. You are cold and start moving again but the walking in this small cell doesnt help you heat up as much as you would like it to do. You try to take the boxing gloves off but there is just no way you can open the knots with your teeth.

You can tell that it hasnt been long but you realize that you already dont know how long it has been anymore. You get up to walk around and sit down again a few more times and then you start to see flashy colors where you know there cant reasonably be any. Its not much to see, more like you would after you looked into the sun and closed your eyes afterwards. Then you start to hear very high pitched noises, like ringing in your ears. Both come and go and you get more and more scared by your own mind. Scared to go crazy in here, while some sick fuck is out there to torture and kill you.

Your skin starts to feel tingly. It starts at your hands but the tingly feeling moves to your arms fast. You try to scratch yourself but the feeling only gets worse. The tingly feeling gets more intense and it occupies your face after its done with your arms. It stats with your ears tingle but quickly spread to your nose, cheeks and your hole face. Even your tongue tingles by now. You try to scratch even more but the gloves keep you from doing so effectively. A few moments later and your whole body feels like it is on fire and then you start to see the first ant. You can feel it on your skin too, a brown, bit glowing ant, about the seize of your hand sits on your forearm.

He looks straight at you for a bit and then you try to punch it away. All you hit though, is your own skin, the ant isnt hit nor is it harmed at all. It turns its big head to your skin. You can feel every little move it does. Every little adjustment it takes with his legs.

“Go my little kids, come out, we have a feast to hold. Tonight we will all sleep well fed.”, says a voice that seem to be coming from the ants head. Immediately after, your skin on your whole body seems to be stung by thousands of tiny needles. You start to scream and it all gets more and more painful till you feel your skin burst. You see and feel hundreds tiny, glowing ants leave your body through tiny cuts in your skin. They swarm all over you and start to bite off even more bits of your skin, creating more cuts and more ants leaving your body. You start hitting your arms, your legs but these gloves seem to have no effect on the ants. You start rolling around on the floor but it doesnt help either. You try to bite the ants off your arms and when you suddenly taste blood the lights turn on.

The ants are all gone in an instant and so are all the tiny cuts you saw and felt just a few seconds ago so vividly. You can see the heavy, rusty, metal door you had just been able to feel till now. The wall is gray and rough. There are a bunch of stripes of blood on the wall. It looks like someone tried to write something on the wall with blood but you cant tell what it is supposed to say.

The door opens with a loud squeak and you freeze completely. There is a big man in a black hoody. You cant see his face but there is long, dark hair showing out of the hoody. He throws a thin mattress, a thin blanked and a bucked.

“Go sleep... This has only been your first two hours and you already start to bite up your own body... This bucked is your toilet for now. Dont knock it over or you will have to live with all that mess on the floor.”, he says, throws a bottle of water to you and leaves you alone in this empty, cold, depressing room...

Edit1: 4 paragraphs added.
Edit2: 6 paragraphs added, day 1 is done.
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.

Last edited by Meorin; 08-12-2016 at 08:50 AM.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Meorin for this post:
Old 08-10-2016, 11:58 AM   #2
Toybox Girl

Drink It's so tense already!

I need more now!
Toybox Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:39 PM   #3
horsegirl1924v2

seams super awesome so far... can I suggest some ideas for the mans sadistic tortures?

I am always horny
I love getting dares!
I wont do more than 5 edges a day!
my bdsm test
horsegirl1924v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
Toybox Girl

Can we have more please?
Old 11-10-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
submissive-ana

Really great start was a nice touch with the insanity game of deprivation
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote