Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
super_red

I've used this in a precious dare but it fits this situation as well.. So you are going to strip completely naked in the middle of the day in your house with all curtains and doors open.. Next you will put change (at lesst five coins) in your pussy using duct tape to keep it in there.. then insert a large plug using toothpaste as lube into your ass.. Finally get dressed in only a skirt and sports bra and shoes of your choice.. Once this is done you will go to a store of your choice.. Enter their bathroom.. Quickly and forcefully rip off the duct tape and masturbate to edge.. Then take the coins out of your vagina and buy something with them.. Go home and take off your bra in the car if driving.. Walk into your house topless.. Once inside (curtains and doors still open) take off your skirt and masturbate.. Edge for about five minutes.. Tear out your plug.. And orgasm.. Once you come down from this you can close all the curtains and doors still naked.. Pm me your results and post them in this thread so everyone can read it
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #17
Ruska

Send a message via Yahoo to Ruska

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_red View Post
I've used this in a precious dare but it fits this situation as well.. So you are going to strip completely naked in the middle of the day in your house with all curtains and doors open.. Next you will put change (at lesst five coins) in your pussy using duct tape to keep it in there.. then insert a large plug using toothpaste as lube into your ass.. Finally get dressed in only a skirt and sports bra and shoes of your choice.. Once this is done you will go to a store of your choice.. Enter their bathroom.. Quickly and forcefully rip off the duct tape and masturbate to edge.. Then take the coins out of your vagina and buy something with them.. Go home and take off your bra in the car if driving.. Walk into your house topless.. Once inside (curtains and doors still open) take off your skirt and masturbate.. Edge for about five minutes.. Tear out your plug.. And orgasm.. Once you come down from this you can close all the curtains and doors still naked.. Pm me your results and post them in this thread so everyone can read it
I like this, but I'm not comfortable leaving my door open. I do have some nice windows, though.
Ruska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #18
Busty
getDare Succubus

Here is one you could try
Drink 2 litres of water then go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf also you are to try on 5 pair of shoes (with help from a shop assistant), 4 different dresses in the store. Then you may go home in the diaper. Once home you are to tell a member or members of get dare how you went and beg them to change they may choose to let you have underware or another diaper
Please let me know how you go.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #19
sian

Wear your shortest skirt, highest heels, a top that shows of plenty of cleavage, and normal underwear. Go into a charity shop and ask them if you can donate any or all of your clothing. Try hard to convince them to take your knickers.and bra as a minimum. If they say yes then take your knickers and bra off in the middle.of the shop and donate them. If they say no to the underwear but yes to anything else you must take that off in the shop and donate. You can try and buy back what you've just donated or buy anything else in the shop, but it must be shorter or more revealing than what you already had on.x

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #20
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

First you'll need to drink about 750ml-1.25 litres of water. Wait 30 minutes and do NOT pee. Go out wearing trousers (jeans or whatever) and whatever other clothes you want and bring enough change for one bus ride. Nothing ELSE (except maybe your house keys). Then take a bus ride that is about a 30 min walking distance and WALK home. If you piss your pants on the way then you must slowly walk the remainder of the way home in pissed pants. If you do just make it home then you must go in front of the window, plain view of people, piss all you need to in a cup, bowl or anyother kind of container. And then drink it. Did I mention you have to be naked in front of the window?

Good luck, have fun and report back!

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #21
jaydoes

go to the library in a very short skirt and no panties...sit in a place opposite where other people might sit and give them a show while trying to act blissfully unaware of what you are doing.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #22
Ruska

Hi, everyone. Thank you for your suggestions! I have done some, with a couple modifications. I may post stories about my experiences later.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #23
Ruska

And if anyone else would like to give me new ideas for humiliating myself in public I will welcome them gladly!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #24
Ruska

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_red View Post
I completed this task on monday. I adjusted some of the requirements for the dare because I was not comfortable leaving my door open; I live in an apartment complex and there are a couple sketchy guys who live near me, so I kept my door closed. I had college classes from the morning until 3 in the afternoon. After my last class I drove home and got started my task. I stripped naked and opened all my blinds and curtains (I live in a corner apartment so I have more windows than most apartments). I then grabbed 5 quarters and shoved them into my pussy, took the duct tape, and taped my cunt shut. I picked up my buttplug and went to the bathroom to get my toothpaste. I squeezed a good amount of toothpaste out and coated the plug with it. I slowly, but firmly, pushed it into my ass. The mint in the toothpaste burned some. It was painful, but I liked it; I had never tried putting toothpaste inside my holes. I then put on a red sports bra, a black skirt, socks and my Nike running shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail, closed the blinds on my windows, took my keys, and left the house. I jogged to my car, got in, and drove to a gas station not far from where I live. I parked and went in. I asked for the restroom and the guy at the counter pointed to the back of the store while trying to hide that he was ogling me. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. The bathroom was very filthy, and I regretted not going to a wal-mart or some place that might have decent restrooms. I sighed and lifted up my skirt, preparing myself for the imminent pain. I grabbed the duct tape, took a deep breath, and tugged sharply on the tape. It came off with a ripping noise, and I held in a scream. It was excruciating, my pussy felt like it was on fire. I took out the quarters and began masturbating immediately, fucking myself with my index and middle fingers and teasing my clit with my thumb. After several minutes I was ready to orgasm, so i took my fingers out of my cunt, put my skirt back, and exited the room, throwing away the duct tape in the trash can. I picked up a pack of gum and set it on the counter. I paid for it, told him to keep the change, then went back to my car. I got in, looked around to see if anyone was watching, then took my bra off, displaying my tits out in the open. Several people on the drive back home noticed my toplessness, and I was blushing a deep red by the time I got home. I parked, quickly walked up the stairs to my apartment, unlocked the door and went inside. I opened all my curtains again, stood and took off my skirt in full view of my largest window, and began to masturbate. I was already horny from humiliation and having edged earlier, so it was not long until I was ready to cum. I held it in for 5 agonizingly long minutes, pleading with my clock to go faster as I finger-fucked myself. After the five minutes were up I tore the plug out of my ass, moaning loudly in pain and pleasure. My ass hurt like hell. I let myself orgasm and I fell to my knees, my pussy spurting out juice onto my hand. It felt heavenly. After my orgasm subsided I stood up, closed the blinds, then got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I did not notice if anyone saw me while I was naked in my apartment, but I would not be surprised if people saw.
Thank you for your dare, it was very exhilarating and I hope that I pleased you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, humiliation, lesbian slave, public humiliation, sex