Old 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Default I thought I knew (MxM)

Hey guys, this is my first story. I'm open to suggestions and comments but if your going to correct my grammar or spelling then be nice about it.

Introduction

Diiiiiing Diiiiiing Diiiiiiiiiing. Finally, the bell rang. It was the Friday before a two week long break. As I was packing up my stuff for the weekend, I felt the all too familiar sharp pain on my arm that I been feeling since fourth grade. Even though I was pretty used to it by now I always winced and pulled back from the blow.

When I started to turn my head towards him, he said, "Hey Gavin, can you believe it? We finally made it to that break that we've been dying for." I nodded my head and then he continued, "Hey, you got any plans tonight? I was thinking you could come over and hang at my house." "That sounds awesome" I responded.

We had been friends since sometime during fourth grade. At the start of the year, we meet off badly and he bullied me for a while. One day, he was pushing me around in the bathroom and with one really hard push my head slammed into the wall. I fell down with a sharp cry. I don't remember what happened next except when I came to i was crying softly and my head was on something soft. When i finally opened my eyes, i saw him looking down at me with a worried look on his face. My head was in his lap and he was rubbing my hair very tenderly. As soon as he saw my eyes open, he said, "Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been pushing you around like that. Are you going to be ok?" I was still a little woozy so i didn't answer right away. He stopped rubbing my hair when I said, "I think so."

After that incident, we quickly became best friends. I was quickly brought back to reality with another sharp blow to the shoulder. "Man, where were you just then? You were like a thousand miles away. After you get all your stuff, meet me at the bathroom on the 2500 hallway. Ok, squirt?" He tousled my hair and jogged down the hallway. "Hey, I'm not a squirt" I yelled after him. I started off to my locker with a smile on my face and a feeling that this was going to be fun.

I'll try to write these at least once every 2 weeks if not more. Hope you guys enjoy

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
Mr. Fun 21

I liked it a lot! Your grammer and spelling was good by the way!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

Thank you Mr. Fun
. I did leave out some details on purpose because im going to add them in later. If you want me to explain something, tell me and ill try to fit it in to the story.

Later in the story if you guys want to give me suggestions on the story line, im up for that.

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk