Old 12-03-2016, 12:53 PM   #1
Evermore
Account Banned

Default Awake

DISCLAIMER: This story has possibly traumatic topics to some. Rape, abuse, emotional torment. Can’t handle those please leave immediately.

BACKGROUND INFO: This story was based off a recent dream of mine. Names have been changed as have some details have been left out or tweaked.

I open my eyes and I the first thought that crossed my mind is why can I not see? My body feels heavy, my head feels fuzzy and all my thoughts feel like they blur together. I try to gather myself for a moment trying to piece together why I cannot see. The first one that is a coherent thought is pain. My arms and knees hurt, but why? I tried to move my arms only to find they were tied above my head. That would certainly explain the aching and heaviness, I thought to myself trying to stay calm, but the panic was already creeping in. Then I turned my attention to trying to stretch my legs, it couldn’t be that bad could it? The fear flared even stronger as I realized my legs were bound so that my legs stayed bent and far enough apart that when I tried to shut my legs at the realization, I could not. I felt a slight breeze run across my legs and between my legs and I realized with a shiver, I was definitely not wear anything. I start to struggle and keep trying to close my legs when I hear an unfamiliar laughter. It seemed like it was close to my right side. It made me struggle against my restraints. I did not recognize that laugh. More fear ran through me and I attempted to turn my head towards the sound, only to find I couldn’t turn it very much without hurting myself. It was then that I felt a sharp tug to my hair which made me whimper. There was a deafening minute of silence then I heard my Sir whisper in my ear, “Do not make a sound, Puppet”.

This makes me realize this wasn’t just in my head…What was Sir doing to me? Who was that in the room with us? Dozens of questions rushed into my mind with each twinge of the panic and fear that I was feeling. I started struggling harder and attempted to lift myself up, effectively winding myself. I hear the laughter of my Sir and this panics me all the more. His tone turns harsh, “Behave, little whore.” I desperately want to see. I want to ask him what is going on. Why won’t he let me speak? What is going to happen to me?

I hear the door shut, but I cannot tell what direction the door is in. I hear a familiar whistle and it startles me. It is my friend Jay. What is he doing here? It gets closer and closer until I feel his hands on my thighs. This breaks my confusion and makes me attempt to shut my legs in vain once more. I hear footsteps to my right and then an unfamiliar hand touches my face. I flinch and try to turn my head away from the touch only to have my Sir yank my hair hard. The stranger puts fingers into my mouth, “Suck them, little bitch.” I bite his fingers hard and I laugh soundlessly as he curses me. It is then that I feel a hard slap across my face. It was hard enough to make my ears ring. Jay’s fingers dig into my thighs hard and I squirm, silently screaming. Jay’s fingers then run up and down my cunt and complains to Sir, “She is not wet.”

Sir responds, “I can fix that,” in a cold and monotone voice that made shiver all on its own. I did not have to wonder how he was going to fix it as moments later I felt his teeth sink into my most sensitive spot on my neck, right where it meets the shoulder, a place he had marked as his own. The bite made me slightly arch effectively cutting off my air and making it worse. Then Sir whispered in my ear, “Your body is to act as if it wants this, puppet.” Panic ran through me once more and I mentally cursed him. How could he allow them to touch me like this? I shivered and tried in vain to struggle with my last bit of resistance I could manage before my body betrayed me. I thought that it was going to be when Jay was going to use me. I was wrong. I heard his footsteps closer to me. He asked Sir, “Are we allowed to abuse her?” I heard your amusement when you reply, “Of course.”

I felt more panic. I was so overwhelmed with fear and wanting to have an explanation that I didn’t even realize I was holding my breath only to let that breath go in a gasp when I felt the unfamiliar hands on my thighs. My legs were shoved further apart and I winced, I didn’t even know my legs could stay that far apart. It hurt so badly that I was distracted, but my body was still reacting for him and I lifted my hips for him despite myself. I felt the stranger’s tongue flick my clit gently and I screamed mentally, trying to fight the fuzziness that was slowly taking me over and Sir’s hold on my mind. The harder I fought the more my mind was slipping. Someone help me. I cried mentally. I tried to struggle once more, only to find Sir’s teeth sinking into my sensitive neck again. Sir’s hold on my hair was gone and I felt a bit more relaxed only to find it squeezing my throat moments later. Sir cut off my air in his favorite way, pinching my nose shut with one hand and his other hand firmly on my mouth. I couldn’t jerk my head away like I normally could do and was on the verge of passing out when he released his hold. I gasped trying to regain my breath.

I could only see a sliver of light, which made me realize I was blindfolded. However, the small sliver did not allow me to get a good view of anything, so it provided me none of the comfort I was desperate for. I could feel my body start to give into the strange man’s tongue. I was still mentally cursing Sir as my body began to tremble for the man. Sir started to laugh, “What a pathetic little whore, you’re disgusting. Enjoying being taken by force? Stupid slut, can’t even stop yourself from cumming can you?” I started crying when I felt the stranger push his cock into my cunt. I shivered and lifted my hips for the stranger. Sir slapped my face hard, “Pathetic, what use are you? Giving into someone else so easily?”

I heard Sir leave and it made me go from crying to sobbing, the tears soaking my cheeks and blindfold. Jay decided this would be an excellent time to start his physical assault on my body. He started hitting my tits with something hard and after a few hits I realized this was a bundle of cables. Between the pain and my Sir no longer being in the room, my mind was starting to feel clearer with every few minutes that seemed to pass. The stranger dug his fingers hard into my thighs which made me whimper. I was startled that I could make noise once more. Jay laughed and I felt a knife being run along my stomach, then my arms, until he pressed it against my neck with enough pressure it slightly cut the skin. I screamed and begged for my Sir to return. My sobbing starting all over again when Sir did not respond. Why had my Sir abandoned me? Why did he hate me so much? What had I done wrong? Hadn’t I been a good enough toy for him?

Jay had started hitting me with whatever he could get his hands on. My whole body ached. I lost track of how many things he hit me with after the fourth item. It hurt enough that all I started to focus on was the pain of it all. However, the stranger was not going to allow me to do that, he thrusted into me harder and every few thrusts I would moan for him and I could not help it. I tried to fight it and begged the stranger instead to tell me who he was. I received no response. I didn’t want this. Right? I began to doubt it as I came again on the stranger’s cock, which encouraged him further. It felt like forever that the stranger had been inside me when I felt him cum into my cunt. I felt a renewed feeling of disgust and hatred. I heard footstep approach my head and I thought it was Jay, only to find the stranger wiped the dripping remains of his cum on my lips and I snapped my teeth at him. Only to hear him laugh at me. I was disgusted and found I could not turn my head enough to wipe it off.

Jay had stop hitting me at some point and I hadn’t even noticed. Panic returned. Where was he? I only had a few moments to panic until I felt him shove his cock into me roughly. I moaned for him recognizing the feeling of his cock, it had been ages since he had fucked me, but it felt like I couldn’t get enough of him, or at least my body thought so. I started to tremble for him and came quickly, “Aw how cute, you really like my cock don’t you?...Ah… Such a pathetic whore.” Jay fucked me roughly, his hands wandering and gripping my thighs and hips in such a way I was sure I would bruise. Every time I came after the first, Jay began slapping me across the face hard. I started to black out after losing count around ten, then I finally felt him finish in my cunt. Jay wiped the dripping remains of his cum onto my chest and then I heard two set of footsteps and the door shut. I realized that I was alone and it was finally over. I started to cry once again and I waited for someone to come find me, or for them to come back to abuse me once more.

At some point I had fallen asleep, exhausted from everything that had happened to me. I was woken by the feeling of fingers being shoved into my cunt roughly. I didn’t know who was touching me anymore. I felt the remains of the cum that was left in my cunt be scooped out and wiped onto my legs and stomach. I was startled to hear Sir’s voice, but it was not comforting words which made me start to worry once again. “You are nothing but a useless, used up whore. Tell me why I should allow you to live, slut?” I felt the fear return in a quick way. I was too scared to answer and I felt Sir’s cock shove into my cunt and I started to cry again. I didn’t want his touch. I didn’t want him inside me. I hated him for allowing that to happen to me. Sir seemed pleased by my reaction and growled as he came into my cunt. “Stupid little whore, once I am done with you I am going to end your life. You don’t deserve to live you useless fucking whore.” Sir left without another word to me. Sir came back every few hours after that to use my cunt over and over again. I never said a word and nor did Sir. Each time he came back I wondered if this was my last breath or not. Sir did not return for what felt like many days. I knew when he came back it would be to take my life. I left myself fall asleep knowing that I might never wake again. I woke up the next morning in my bed and I relaxed thinking it was a dream, just a dream. I went to the bathroom and flicked on the light and went to the sink, splashing water on my face. I looked up and saw the deep black and blue bruises on my face and chest. Then my world returned to black…..
Old 12-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
JONTYTHEKING
getDare Sweetheart

Quite deep. Hah are you ok

I recently tried out Butterfly's Matchmaking Service. I think you should also try it. It sure looks a fun exercise.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79649

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=17614953850
JONTYTHEKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:02 PM   #3
Evermore
Account Banned

Chapter Two:

Slowly opening my eyes, I realize I am laying on the bathroom floor. I tried to sit up but found myself feeling disoriented after fainting. I find myself staring at the marks I can see on my body. I feel an intense amount of disbelief. I touch them softly, wincing at the pain that results after. “Definitely real…” I mumble out loud to myself. With a sigh, I pick myself off the bathroom floor to retrieve my phone that was sitting by the sink, dialing my Sir as soon as it was in my hand. Sitting on the edge of the tub, the phone rang and rang and rang in my ear. God it felt like forever. “Please pick up …Please…” I waited another few rings and my Sir finally answered. I did not wait for him to speak before I blurted out “What the hell did you let happen to me, Daddy?” I paused afterwards Daddy? What the hell? I only call him that when he is trying to embarrass me… I shook it off, trying to stay calm, and waited quietly. “Daddy, Love, really?” I instantly felt my cheeks redden and spoke quietly “Yes, Daddy…”

Again? What the hell is wrong with me today… why am I not calling him Sir? I attempt to correct myself, but no sound comes out when I try to say the correct word. Sir laughs at me making me pause and stop trying. “Not funny! What the hell is wrong with you? You let me be raped by someone I didn’t know and let Jay touch me again. How could you!!!” I shouted at him angrily. Sir coldly responds, “It wasn’t rape, it was a scene I set up for you months ago. You did not remember the details consciously, they were not wiped from your memory…simply hidden. Besides…“ He pauses and it makes me worried for what might come out…“your body is mine to do with as I please anyways. Isn’t it?” I shivered as his voice dropped into a more dominant tone that he knows I can’t resist. I start to protest, “Who was the second person then? Tell me that at least…” The silence after my question began to feel like too much when Sir responded, “No. I am coming to get you be ready.” I stared at the phone, he hung up on me? What the hell was going on?

I sat down in the middle of the bathroom floor and rested my head on my knees. My stomach was in knots and I couldn’t get a clear image of what happened. The only thing on my mind was questions and more questions. Sir was telling the truth wasn’t he? Surely he would right? At some point I had let myself shut my eyes, and was startled by the feeling of hands on my shoulder. I hadn’t even heard the door open. I felt calmer when I heard Sir’s low voice in my ear. I began to feel relaxed and okay again. He held me tightly for a few moments and I felt him shift. I began to feel curious to why when I felt the bite of a needle in my neck. My body was feeling heavier by the second. My head was quickly becoming fuzzy and my vision was fading around the edges. I leaned back to look up at his face, confusion and betrayal filling what was left of my thoughts. He was supposed to protect me wasn’t he? Was I wrong? My last thought was why.. and my world returned to the dark that was becoming more familiar by the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I opened my eyes this time, I felt startled and relieved. I could see! Then, I began to worry why I was being allowed to see. What could possibly be going on? I looked up and saw my wrists were tied. I had enough slack in the rope to move my arms if I wanted. Looking down, my legs were tied open, but I was kneeling this time. Thankfully, I was dressed. Though there wasn’t anything in the room to figure out where I was. Of course if it wasn’t so dark maybe there would be. Where am I? What is going to happen to me this time?

I could hear Sir’s voice from just beyond the door. I felt myself tense up at Sir’s words. He was going to rent me out. Sir would always joke about it… but I never thought he was serious. I frowned and looked up to see if there was any way I could free my hands before they came in. I was trying to adjust the ropes when Sir walked in. He tsked and laughed at me and told me I should know better than that. I felt myself freeze. I didn’t want to be punished in front of strangers, even if they were in the other room and I knew Sir would know that. I stop moving and Sir grinned at me. He knew I wouldn’t push it. Sir came to me and I thought he meant to free me, but he pulled out medical scissors and cut my clothes off. I flinched, but didn’t protest or fight him. I had no idea why I was fighting him. Sir smirks at me and I realize it then. Same suggestion as before. Make my body want it. Damn it all. He had put it there when I was out. Daddy why? Why this? I felt startled… again with the daddy? What is going on!? I was mentally cursing. I don’t want to be touched again…I am still angry at him. Aren’t I?..

Sir’s lips touched my skin and I couldn’t think. All thought gone. The more his lips touched my skin the more I wanted him. “Who’s my good little rape doll?” Sir asks as he unties my legs and shoves me forward, pulling my arms at a severely painful angle, making me whimper. I do not answer him, but I turn my head as much as I could to face him and feel my face redden as I watched him rub his cock through his clothing. I squirmed and tried not to feel anything. I didn’t want to be touched. I kept repeating that. But was it the truth? I felt Sir’s cock at my entrance and I squirmed. When had he taken his cock out? How was I that distracted that I didn’t see him do it? My body was betraying me. I felt so wet and horny, but I didn’t want this. Right? Why here? Why with people in the other room? Sir shoved his cock into my cunt and groaned in my ear as I begged him to stop. Sir bite my neck hard and growled into my ear, “You are mine to do with as I please. You do not get to tell me what I do with your body. You have no say.” I whimpered and moaned for him and I felt angry at myself for it. Then, I thought it was safe because Sir removed his cock from me. However, it wasn’t true. I am not sure why I thought it would be safe.

Sir shoved my face down hard pushing it against the cold floor. This left me with my ass up in the air, embarrassingly. I felt him pressed again my opening again and I pleaded “Daddy please don’t.. please no!” Sir laughed at me, “Daddy again? Really? Must be that you want me to use you like the little… helpless.. powerless girl you are..” I whimpered and squirmed, not sure what I wanted anymore. Sir used my indecision to shove his cock into my cunt again. He pulled out and shoved himself into me again hard once again. Which made me press back against him, and moan. I hated that I was feeling hornier. Sir chose this time to start mocking me, “See, your body is showing me what you really want, little rape cunt...”

I felt Sir pull out of me again and wondered what he was up to this time. Sir started rubbing his cock against my ass. No. no. Not like this. I tried to tug away and he gripped my hips. “ Daddy please don’t…please… please not there.” That seemed to be exactly the encouragement Sir needed, he shoved his cock into my ass and I flinched from the pain. God did it ever hurt. My wetness on his cock was not enough lube. I whimpered and tried to hold still, I wanted it to be over. I heard Sir groan and a moment later I felt his cum filled my ass. Sir patted my ass, “You don’t have to worry your ass is only mine for now.” I felt panicked. For now?!? What did he mean by that… Surely he didn’t plan to rent out my ass…did he? I raised my head to ask and found Sir was gone. I stayed there as he had left me and fell asleep with my ass in the air, dripping my Sir’s cum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning confused once again. I turned slightly and felt that my ass was plugged. Oh.. I guess that would explain the dream. I pulled the plug out to go shower and felt something leak out, I touched my fingers to it and blinked. Sir’s cum from last night. So it wasn’t a dream. Again? Why? I reached for my phone and texted Sir. He told me that it was all in my mind. He had been working that night. A dream, but how? I can feel this? I sighed, showered and got ready for class. Everything felt so out of focus. It was hard to concentrate on anything and I kept having flashbacks. How could that have been a dream? It felt so real… I texted Sir again but received no response. Odd. I thought. He doesn’t work today. I left class feeling odd and out of it. I stood waiting for the bus and felt like someone was staring at me. Great… Now I am getting paranoid? I turned to see that indeed two men were staring at me and I shrugged it off. I was probably acting weird. I got on the bus and felt uncomfortable when they were staring at me on still. They sat behind me thankfully and I thought that it was fine and I could just go home now. Thank god for not having to see them stare. I got off and panicked when I saw them get off too. The kept walking, so I relaxed..starting to walk down the road. I turned, walking to the path for the long way by the forest and was humming happily. Feeling startled when I realized someone was mimicking my humming. I turned, but not soon enough and I felt a cloth on my face. I held my breath and then I heard from my side, “breathe for me, puppet.” I was so confused. How in the world was Sir here? He was waiting for me? And the world went dark again. I woke up startled. I couldn't see or hear, blindfolded and something on my head …headphones maybe, my nose was plugged and I was restrained again. Once again seemly upright. A hand thread into my hair and I felt relaxed until the second hand replaced it and yanked my hair in a way Sir never does. By the very end up of it. No pain just control. I felt something being pressed to my lips and I turned my head away from it guessing what it was and my hair was yanked so I would face it. I tried to clamp my teeth down to not open my mouth, but a firm grip on my jaw made me hesitate a second and they pushed into my mouth. I was tempted to bite down, but found I could not, I was too scared to. They started slowly fucking my mouth and shoved themselves deeper to fuck my throat. I freaked unsure of what was going on. I swallowed as they came as to not waste, I was worried what would happen if I spit it out, and felt the sets of hands move....no! They weren't the same. These ones felt rougher. I was pushed into the same position Sir had me in the night before, with my ass in the air, face down. My face was forcefully moved as someone shoved their cock into my mouth and from this angle it was uncomfortable as hell, and the second set of hands I felt them grip my hips before they shoved into my cunt. . I wanted to see who was touching me. I wanted to hear. The cock in my cunt was removed and was not replaced. I whimpered against the cock in my mouth which they took as encouragement, shoving into my mouth roughly and soon after they emptied themselves into my mouth, I swallowed obediently as not to get into trouble and then cried. The cock I felt shove into me next shocked me. I recognized this one and it was not my Sir’s, but my former lover’s. Nate’s. Why? I couldn't understand why Sir would let him have me and despite myself I found myself cumming. . He worked himself in and out of me in a painfully arousing way. He remembered exactly where to hit me and he was reminding me of that. I came again, hard, whimpering and trying to pull away. Too much right now, why am I enjoying this? Why is this happening? That is when I felt him pull out and I relaxed. That was not the response he wanted at all. He shoved his cock into my still aching ass and I screamed. I couldn’t take him there. There was no way. He was too big for me. . I felt an extreme amount of pain as he fucked my ass. Taking it roughly and not touching me more than was needed. I flinched as he came into my ass. It was so painful. My ass had been used too much recently. Too much, too roughly. When he pulled out it felt like it would never stop leaking from my ass. I started to cry again thinking I had been left alone finally, when Nate shoved his cock in my mouth. I tried to pull back but his hands in my hair made sure that I would not be able to. I gagged and struggled worried he was not going to allow me to breathe. He let go of my hair and I moved my head away. I felt no other attempts to touch me. . I was left there dripping, confused and wanting to go home. I felt the headphones on my ears be removed. I was relieved until I heard Sir’s voice in my ear, “drop down deep…” Everything faded away once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in bed startled. Oh....another dream. Wait.. I glanced down at the leaking between my legs and found a lot of blood and semen there. I turned to feel my ass and felt it was raw and still bleeding. I was still leaking. I heard a noise and was startled, then felt Sir’s arms tighten from behind me, they did nothing to comfort me this time. “You are paralyzed...” Sir said right into my ear in a low tone, and I watched the world go dark and sighed... Not again...

Then I woke up. No traces of pain or anything. I couldn't remember what happened. What did happen? I texted Sir and he said it was just a dream ... I had heard that before...hadn't I? What did he do to me this time?
Old 12-28-2016, 09:25 PM   #4
LPV
getDare Saint

Very Nice! Good Job< EVEE!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #5
Realrockabilly
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing story thread !!!!!
Realrockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 05:29 AM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A very intense dream/story, thank you, sweet dreams

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #7
Evermore
Account Banned

Chapter Three:

The morning began as it always did, a quick text to my Sir and then heading off to do errands, but today something was different. It wasn’t like I had no reason to be uneasy, the last two weeks had been filled with taunting from my Sir. He was in his own way warning me that he was going to do it again wasn’t he? I always was cautious with locking everything and never taking the same route to get home in the same day.

I came home from my errands to find all the lights in my apartment had been turned off. I immediately felt uneasy but my desire to check on my cats overrode any sense for my safety. I opened the door comforted by the sound of their meows and purrs. I flicked on the light and saw no one. I sighed in relief, I am getting paranoid after all this. That is probably what Sir had in mind with his taunting. I locked the door behind me and peeked through the eye hole seeing no one waiting I felt better. I went about my routine and fed my cats, then headed to bed.

I stretched, silently giving myself trouble for being so paranoid, then a pair of hands came around my mouth and my eyes. I guess I am not so paranoid after all, I thought to myself glumly. I waited silently for my Sir and realized startled that he was not here. He had left me with these people….this was worse than everything else I had been through. The abandonment hit me harder than any physical strike could have. The first pair of hands moved from my eyes and grabbed my hair roughly. Upon looking up at him, he grinned seemly pleased that I was crying. I struggled with the hands yanking from their grips and sliding backwards glaring at them. I was startled to see Jay staring at me yet again. Anger twisted in my tummy replacing the abandonment. I do not recognize the other. The only question on my mind now was whether or not this was even Sir’s fault at all…

“If you intend to rape me, you’ll have to hurt me to do it. I will fight you..” I said trying to sound as calmly as possible. I was eyeing the pocket knife sitting on my dresser, if I could distract them and get it. No programs or triggers to make me fight less. I had a chance… the look on Jay’s face had me fearful, but I had to try. I backed up slowly towards the dresser, watching them both cautiously as I did. Upon bumping into it I squeaked making Jay chuckle. I slid my hands back looking like I was trying to catch myself and grabbed the knife. It was not a movement that Jason missed.
“Evelyn, you know better..” Jay stared down at me and I felt my fear building. He was here on his own.. I knew that now, he wasn’t acting like he was following orders, but why? “Do I know better? You are here to hurt me..” I flipped the knife open and stared back. Jay gripped my wrists really hard making me drop the knife. I tried to kick out at him and he laughed. “Oh Eve, you know that I know you so well, do you really think I would have let you fight me?” I frowned at him, “Why are you here? Did He send you?” Of course we both knew who I was talking about. Jay’s face darkened and I immediately regretted asking about him. “No. He did not, Evelyn. Bad news for you, I suppose.”

He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. Bending to pick up the knife he stared at me. “Be a good girl and I won’t hurt you. If don’t comply well….might not be so great for you.” I glared at him and when he was close enough to me I spat in his face. The next thing I know is Jay is on top of me with the knife at my throat and my wrists pinned above my head. “Oh Evelyn, just let me take you, it would be easier if you didn’t fight me.” I stared at him as if to call him an idiot, but I did not dare open my mouth. He sat up slightly taking away the hand holding down my wrists, but leaving the knife at my throat and I swallowed hard, I didn’t want this. He had already helped in harming me, why again?

I squirmed under him which seemed to do the opposite of piss him off, which in the current situation it was good for the distraction, but it disturbed me and made me disgusted. I did not want him inside me. He called his friend over to hold my hands down and I started crying “Jay, what are you doing to me, why are you doing this?” He stared down at me coldly, “Because you will never give me a chance, so I just have to take it from you yet again.”

That shut me up and left me staring at him, he handed over the knife to the unknown man and sighed “This would be so much easier if you gave yourself to me, but you are just too fucking loyal. Maybe we can change that…” I stared at him in utter disgust and glared. He laughed then “I thought not… that’s fine.”

Jay yanked my pants down and grinned “Oh? Several layers of panties? That is not going to save you, not even close.” He yanked them one by one, looking up to watch my face each time. I tried to look bored or blank, but all I managed to do is look less scared. The unknown man laughed at me “Jay, her hands are trembling.”

“Aw is my princess scared?” He asked tossing my clothes to the floor and crawling back onto the bed. I glared and spoke up in a hostile tone “I am not your fucking princess.” Jay laughed “Not yet. Not yet.” I cringed and understood then. He was rubbing his cock again my opening and I frowned. I had absolutely no guarantee I was going to survive this one. With Sir, he would keep me around until I ceased to be useful, but Jay might just kill me out of pure spite. My whole body started to shake uncontrollably and every time it was pointed out I crawled further and further back into the depths of my own mind. I didn’t want to be present. I wanted to be blank… oh dear god…please I wanted to be blank.

A hard slap across my face from Jay made it very clear that was not going to be the case. When my eyes came back into focus, he smirked and said “welcome back” as he shoved his cock into my cunt. I wasn’t wet, it hurt like hell and he groaned, “You are even tighter when you aren’t wet.” I whimpered and started begging for him to stop all of my fight gone, just wishing for it to be over. He thrust into me a few more times and pulled out of me. I thought my begging had gotten through to him, but no. He was stroking his cock while staring down at me. I wanted to hide and be anywhere but under him. I felt so disgusting, I refused to meet his eyes at all.

“Seth, mind passing me the knife?” I felt the pressure ease off my neck and I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to show him the relief on my face. Only to feel him get off me and to feel the knife slide along my legs. I moaned despite the situation and shivered. Jay laughed “You must be a masochist, the only way you seem to get turned on is through fear, or a beating.” I opened my mouth to protest when the man, who I knew his name as Seth now, slapped me across the face. I stayed quiet, shivering as Jay trailed the knife along my belly putting more pressure on it to bleed me slightly, and I panted. I hadn’t bleed in so long, the feeling was unbearably good. Jay fucking knew my switches and it snapped my attention to giving him the eyes contact he was searching for to start with. He grinned at me “That is much better, it would be better if you just let me, but I’m guessing without him being here you won’t just hand yourself to me. That is fine” Jay ran the knife up along my arms leaving a small cut until the place Seth was holding them down. He grinned down at me seeing me squirm and feel uncomfortable by my growing arousal. He licked along my cuts, then licked his lips. He stood up on the bed and I looked up at him only to be pissed on. I shut my eyes and made no protest even though the cuts on my arm start to ache, I stayed still. When he was finished, he told Seth to let me go and Seth moved to the corner of the room, I looked at him in question and he grabbed a fistful of my hair, tugging me close to him. He pinched my nose and I opened my mouth after 40 seconds gasping for a breath and he shoved his cock into my mouth. I was fine at first tasting nothing, but then I gagged, the taste of urine was too much and I tried to yank my head back only to have the hand in my hair tighten and I was dragged down onto him cock even deeper this time. I stopped struggling being unable to breathe and the edges of my vision going fuzzy. He yanked my head back allowing me to cough and gasp for air. I started to try to back away only to be shoved back down in the same way. It felt like he just wouldn’t ever be finished. I just wanted it to be over. I wanted to not taste urine in my mouth and even worse soon it would be mixed with his cum, but he would be done with me wouldn’t he?

Jay yanked out with a groan. “Even without help your mouth is good enough that I can’t last. I don’t want it to be over so soon sweetheart..” I stared at him silently hating him, and I realized Seth was no longer in the corner. He was beside Jay. Seth’s hands locked around my wrists and tugged me forward, my ass now up in the air and not a thing I could do about it. Trying to lay on my side might injury my arms and make it even harder to struggle. Jay hopped off the bed and I heard him walk behind me. I was sure he was going to fuck my cunt again like before, but I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and he licked my hole twice. Which made me try to struggle again, this was horrifyingly embarrassing. Ugh... ugh my first time with a tongue back there. It felt so dirty and embarrassing. I heard him laugh before he shoved his fingers inside me. “Oh you are wet this time. How cute, does my princess like being embarrassed?”

“I-I am embarrassed. Stop please stop..” I begged trying to get through to him. Jay only sped up his fingers and then yanked them out, sitting on the bed to lean over me and shove his fingers into my mouth, I sucked them hesitantly and shivered embarrassment climbing my arousal even further. He pulled his fingers out rubbing them against my ass. I squirmed not liking where this way going. He pushed one finger into my ass and I whimpered and that seemed to be the encouragement he wanted because he added another finger into my ass. I kept quietly silently begging him to be finished with me and to not shove himself back there. He removed his fingers from my ass and I believed he was truly done with me. Stupid.. I should have known better. He pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed slowly into it. I whimper and struggled to get away, but he gripped my hips hard and Seth’s grip on my wrists tightened. I cried and gave in letting my face hide in my bed as he shoved himself into my ass. He groaned and slapped my ass, repeatedly calling me a good girl. It hurt so much, but after some time… I couldn’t stop myself from moaning into the bed. I love having things up there and Jay knew that. I had told him that I had wished Sir would fuck me there more. God help me he was abusing what I told him. I pushed back into him, aiming to having him finish sooner. He wasn’t having any of that and took the push back as an act of submission. He started slow, gentle thrusts into my ass. I tried to stay still hoping that no reaction would make him hurry up and be more aggressive, but he kept his slow teasing pace. I whimpered and mumble the word “Please…” into the bed and he gripped my hips harder and thrust harder into me. I was beyond thinking and pushed back into him again. It felt good, so unbearably good. It felt like forever after I gave in, but I felt him pull out and I was curious to why only to feel his hot liquid coat my lower back and ass. I felt completely humiliated. Jay patted my uncovered part of my ass and after that I felt no more of his touch. Eventually I felt Seth let go, and I realized I had yet again fallen asleep.

I ran to the shower eager to scrub it off my back. On the bathroom sink was my phone, open to a picture of Jay holding me down with a knife to my throat. I groaned and debated on deleting it when a text message came across my screen “I showed your Sir the pictures.” I couldn’t help feeling like things were about to get even more complicated…

Advertisements
Kink Talk