Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-12-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
sissy932

Default My sissy brother i am gonna tell you all a story about my sissy brother

Ages brother 15
Me 15
Sister 17
Other one 18
This story is gonna be to come to find out i had a sissy brother. Well first off it just started with my panties missing at the time i didnt care. Then my cheerleading out fit come up missing. Then my thongs. My first thought one of my sisters stole them. So i checked both there rooms because they where not home. Still nothing so of course i asked my mother if she had seen my stuff. She told me no. The only other two peoplw it could of been where my dad are brother.So i went to ask my brother who was home. I just walked in with out knocking. Well when i seen him he was in my outfit in my thong. Bent over sucking somebodies dick. I will complate it later.

Last edited by sissy932; 05-13-2016 at 01:48 AM.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sissy932 for this post:
Old 05-12-2016, 11:20 PM   #2
HumbleSlave

This sounds like it could get interesting. How long ago was this? What did you do about it?

Also, can you give us details, and paragraphs would be nice.
HumbleSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 01:08 AM   #3
sissy932

Default Part 2

Well of course as soon as he had seen me he try telling me to get out. I wouldnt so he started to try to undress i told him no dont do that. I called my mother up stairs she seen him dressed like that, asked what was going on so i told her. Well she pull my brother to her bathroom and said if you want to dress like a girl and do this kinda of stuff i am gonna help.
I was in there the whole time of course she made him get undressed and shavedher whole body for her. Then told her to put the clothes back on. She did but my mom made her also put a dipar on. My mom did her make up put a wig on her and pantied her nails. Then said now go back and finsh what you started.
She went back to the room and the guy was still just sitting on the bed so she started sucking him again, till he came.
After this we all left my mom took the boy home. Then took me and my brother who was still all in girls clothes to a sex shop.
We bought dildos cock ring and one of them things to hold your mouth open and a maid and a nurse outfit and a few butt plugs.. Also somw high heels Then the sissy said she had to go to the bathroom my mother told her she better hold it till we got to walmart, are she would be cleaning it with her mouth, because she had to poop to get some more and she did then why at walmart we bought sissy some cheap thongs and bras. My mom told her she had a susprise later for her. I didnt even know what it was.

Last edited by sissy932; 05-13-2016 at 01:19 AM.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:43 AM   #4
sissy932

Default Next part

Well we got home, my sissy btother said he still had to use the restroom, my mother said you have a dipar on use it, then clean your self up. She said in fact once your done and clean just come to my room naked. So my brother did, she had all the outfits laid out on the bed. But all she gave my brother was a butt plug a dildo the thing to hold your mouth open and put his cock ring on. Then said go sit on your bed till i say so. So the sissy did. Then maybe 10 mins later i heard my dad come home. Sissy step father. My mom told him to come to the bed room and pick out an outfit.
My dad chose the school girl one with a black thong and bra. My mom then told sissy to come to her she did.then my mom told my sissy brother to put on the outfit gave him stockins to go with it. My dad chose a red wig. She put it all on almoat fell in the 6 in heels she had to wear.

Then my sisters came home asking whats going on. My mom said every one will see lets go eat. So we all went down stairs to eat and all of us where staring at my brother of course. When we where done eating my mom told everyone all kids to go to her room. She waited down stairs the doorbell had rang and about 5 guys showed up.

She brought them to the bed room and told all of us we caught your brother acting like a whore so we are gonna treat him like one. She made my sissy brother suck off my dad first. After that they all got in it we stayed and watched and laughed at my brother thenwhole time. The guys left we all went to bed.

The next day my brother was getting ready for school but couldnt find his boxers. So of course he asked our mom she said faggots like you dont them. She said put a black thong on and a dipar and go to school wearing that because thats all i am buying you any more. My sissy brother did to, of course i went to the same school as him, so why there i told everyone he was wearing a dipar and a girls thong. Some guy didnt belive me and pants him in front of the whole lunch room.
He of course was asked why he was wearing that his respons was i want to i love it

Last edited by sissy932; 05-13-2016 at 02:13 AM.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:01 AM   #5
sissy932

Default Hi

So of course after this my sissy brother was banned from school. So she was homes schooled. She still had ro wear a uniform. She had to wear her thong tights heels and school girl outfit everyday why being home schooled. My mom threw away all her boy clothes she no longer needed them. She would wake up get dressed in a school girl outfit, besides the weekend it was a bunny one with a dipar put a wig on do make up, then would suck her steps dads dick every morning are let him fuck her. After they got done with that she would have to put her dipar on, because she got kicked out of school if at any time she dirty her dipar she had to lick it clean. I would come home sometimes and my sissy brother be tied to my parents bed after he had sucked like 15 dicks my mom would just leave her laying there. She would also be covvered in pee from where they peed on her. After my mom got home she would take her out to the mall in her outfit covered in piss and make her walk around the mall for 3 hours. Her mom still makes her dress up like a maid and go to the mall with her. Her mom now makes sure she stays shaved. The sissy still sucks every morning.

Last edited by sissy932; 05-13-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:28 AM   #6
sissy932

Default Yup

As the sissy sister i have to have fun to tho. So on the weekend i make her put on her bunny outfit a thong and a dipar. When she is all dresses up i let guys come over and use her mouth, for what ever tolit anything.

After all thays done i make her go sit in the bath tub so she can have a golden shower by everyone. Then after thats done. Our mom takes her to the park in the outfit covered in pee still, and has her walk around. If sissy are mom see dog poop at the park sissy must take a bite of it, put her face in it. Then roll around in it so she is covered in it. Then after this with sissy outfit on covered in piss and shit.

Mom takes sissy out to eat. Then she makes her go to the mall and walk around like that.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:00 PM   #7
onlinemasterjohn

excellent story. would love to hear more stories of your family
onlinemasterjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk