Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #16
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Antarasdm's task

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm
1. Firstly to get you warmed up, tease your clit until you are wet, and put the duotone balls in your pussy. Then, strip slowly and sensually, as if you’re giving a show to someone. Tease your nipples and pussy as you slowly strip naked. Once naked, choose a side of a coin and toss the coin 6 times. The number of sides (of your choice) that appears would be the number of time you have to edge. However, before every edge, you are to use the arousal gel on your clit and nipples. Once done, you can take out the duotone balls.
The very first part of the task did not require much work from me. You see, my overly-imaginative hyperactive mind works even better than physical stimulation to get me wet. As such, just thinking about the task that I was going to do got me rather wet.

I basically started stripping right off the bat. Now, this is not an activity I do, not even with my boyfriend so it was kind of odd to be taking off my clothing, sensually touching myself alone in my living room in front of a computer screen, but I gave it my best effort.

Now for the next part, I decided to use a die instead of a coin. The reason for this is simple, I was chatting with another fine GD user who knew that I was completing a Spring Break task today. I decided to use a dice generator that emails the results of the rolls. I told him that each even number would mean an edge. I rolled three of them. Inserting my duotone balls in my already wet pussy, I then applied a coat of arousal gel to each of my nipples and then my exposed clit. I must admit, the stuff does nothing to my nipples, but it works wonders down below. After the initial minty sensation that starts off for the first minute, comes the tingly feeling. I settled on the floor and, pulling on the string that is connected to my duotone balls with one hand, proceeded to tease my clit with the other. My first edge took a surprisingly long time to achieve, even by my standards (the first for me is always the longest to get out). Once I had finished it, I immediately applied another serving of gel on my nipples and now swollen and exposed clit. The two last edges took about 30 seconds each to achieve.

Quote:
2. Sit down on the floor. Cuff your ankles with the ankle cuffs and link them together with the dual ended spring clips. Attach a clothespeg to each of your nipples and connect a string to them. Cuff your hands using the wrist cuffs, connect them via the dual ended spring clips and link the two strings (from your nipples) to the spring clips. The length of the strings should be long enough such that you are able to use the dildo on yourself, but it should be tugging onto your nipples as you use the dildo.

I had already been sitting on the floor to do the first part of the task. I leaned over and took the necessary equipment (which I had thoughtfully brought with me) from the sofa and proceeded to bind myself as described. The trickiest bit was actually getting the length of the string to the correct length. To be honest, I couldn't wait to get it right and actually start the task, my nipples were waaaaaaay sensitive (was it from the arousal gel or because of the task I did yesterday?). I then took my vibrating dildo, turning it on to its maximum setting for the kick of it (as I've mentioned before, I cannot cum vaginally, so even if I were to keep a vibe on high in my pussy for hours on end, I would not have an orgasm). I was bewildered when I realized that it met some resistance going it and remembered that I had foolishly omitted to remove my balls before starting on the task *sheepish grin*.

Quote:
3. Edge yourself using the dildo. When you edge, yank the nipple strings such that the pegs come off without you unclasping the peg. Use a wooden spoon and spank your nipples and clit 20 times. Repeat this process twice, so that you would edge 3 times in total in this step.
Having removed my very well lubricated balls, I started on the task, essentially fucking myself with the dildo with one hand while teasing my clit with the other. Each tug of the dildo on my nipples reminded me of their sensitivity and it did not take me long to edge, at most, a minute. I promptly pull my hands away from my body both to stop all stimulation to my very aroused pussy and to yank the pegs off my nipples. Then, came the spanking. Now, I love a good spanking and I usually hit myself hard enough to leave very nice marks. But this time, my nipples and clit were so tender that I did not have to hit very hard to elicit a reaction; I cringed on every hit even though they were very soft blows by my standards. I grinned as the back of the wooden spoon first hit my clit producing an audibly wet slap. Oh yeah, I was most definitely wet. I repeated the process twice, each edge coming upon me more and more quickly, each subsequent spanking session becoming more and more difficult to get through, but I did finish it.

Quote:
4. Place icy hot on your nipples and clit and tease yourself with the dildo one final time. As you are about to edge, stand up, pull the pegs off your nipples and start rubbing them hard and firmly. Clench your pussy muscles and hold the vibrator inside your pussy. Rub your nipples hard until you cum.

I did not see it mentioned that I had to remove any of the bindings for this part, however, seeing as I would have to be getting up and would have to rub my nipples at one point, I thought it safer to remove the dual-ended spring clips that kept my ankles and wrists bound (I am rather clumsy, after all). I put a small quantity of icyhot on my nipples, feeling the slight burn kick in about 20 seconds after applying the cream and then moved to my clit. I absolutely love the burning sensation that it causes even though it can be rather overwhelming if used in too great a quantity. I repeated the same process as previously, fucking myself with my dildo set on high as I teased my clit. The mix between the burning sensation of the icyhot and the pleasure caused by the physical stimulation of my clit brought me up to an edge very quickly and I stood up pulling on the string that connected the pegs pinching my sore nipples. I was not able to hold in the vibe standing up because of its length and shape and so I brought my legs together to hold it in as I teased my nipples with one hand and clit with the other. It was somewhat awkward to be masturbating like that and the awkwardness threw me off enough to have to build a quick edge again but I got close to my orgasm. I tried. I really wanted to come standing up. But, seriously, I couldn't. As I reached my climax I fell to my knees.

Quote:
5. Once you cum, the vibrator still stays inside your pussy for 2 minutes, and you are to rub your sensitive clit at the same time for those two minutes.

All I can say for this part is "owwwiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!". Urgh, the orgasm was a bitter-sweet one as though I was really horny and essentially needed to cum, I had to keep stimulating myself. The vibe was no biggie as I've mentioned before but holy shit does my clit get sensitive after cumming. I fell from my knees to my back as I kept stroking my clit cursing the one who had made it part of my task. The sensation was so overwhelming that I felt like crying and I eyed the wall-mounted clock intently to make sure that I would not rub my clit for even a second more than was necessary.

I must say, though, all in all this task was really fun!

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Spiritualxtc's task 1

I completed this task on March 25th along with another one for which I have not yet completed the report (this kind of stuff inevitably happens when dealing with a procrastinator such as myself).

Quote:
Drink a lot of water before hand.

You're going to go into your bathroom and take the butt plug and your biggest dildo. You're going to stuff them up inside of you as deep as they will go. Torturefuck yourself to warm up if you need to but they need to be in deep. Apply a liberal amount of duct tape, make a diaper out of it if need be, to keep them snuggled up deep in there. Make sure to turn them on. Place your ballgag in, tape it in if need be but it's fine if that is not necessary. Go into your bathroom and ankle cuff yourself, then handcuff yourself. Blindfold or sleeping mask on. Headphones with music in. You'll stay just like this until you can piss yourself, completely emptying your bladder, and then you may free yourself.

Bonus points: Icyhot covered duotone balls in pussy before stuffing and taping it up.
I actually started off with this one. I decided to wait until I actually started to feel the need to urinate beforehand as I knew it would be a challenge for me to even think of peeing myself. I figured I may as well really need to go beforehand. When I was ready, however, I nonetheless downed a large glass of water if only to remind me of the need to go. Then, I got ready. I started off by inserting my plug as I have trouble putting it in (despite its small size) when I already have something in my pussy. Then I inserted my vibrating dildo. Now, this thing is rather long for me and even despite my best efforts, I was not able to push it in fully. I stuffed it in until I was cringing from the pressure applied against my cervix. My first reaction, when I hit it was to pull the dildo away to ease away the discomfort, but then I took in a breath and pushed it back in. I must say that the tricky bit was the duct tape. I fiddled with it and tried to secure it so that it kept the same amount of pressure on the dildo that was shoved deep in my pussy. But duct tape, does not stick well to wet surfaces and, well, I was wet. After applying strip after strip, though, I managed to secure the phallic object rather nicely, though, it did not compare to holding it in with my hand. I pushed on the bottom button three times to get the vibe up to its highest setting. One thing I enjoy about having my vibe (or balls) and plug in is that though my plug does not vibrate, the vibrations from the insertion in my pussy carry through to my plug (although, admittedly, they are not nearly as strong).

I then put on my ankle and wrist cuffs and got in the tub. I connected my ankle cuffs with a dual-ended spring clip and put my headphones on, turning my Ipod on to a playlist of Gregorian chant (I figured that I may as well listen to relaxing music to help me relax my pc muscles enough to urinate in a place other than a toilet). I grabbed the makeshift blindfold I found (one of my boyfriend's ties - hehe, if he only knew in what context it was used the next time he puts it on) and then I attached my wrist cuffs together. And I waited. Despite the fact that I needed to go (the vibrations and the fact that the actual dildo was pushing against my full bladder were to thank for that) I had trouble letting go, quite literally.

I don't know how long I was shivering away in the tub, waiting to be able to pee (I did not check the time when I started) but it felt like ages. Eventually, I was able to convince myself that I had no other choice, that I HAD to pee myself to get on with my life lest my boyfriend find me still in the tub when he'd arrive during the evening. And so I let it out. Feeling deeply humiliated as I felt the urine trickle out from beneath the duct tape and start to get on my thighs. I brought my knees up instinctively and lifted my feet from the bottom of the tub, balancing precariously on my bum in the middle of the tub. It must have been quite a sight to behold. And then, I felt my bladder was empty. Let me tell you it did not take me long to remove everything that was on me. As I stood in my piss, I pulled at the duct tape, not caring that it hurt when it was pulled off. I removed the the vibe that was causing me discomfort and turned it off before taking out the plug that had started to get annoying. Then, I took a shower. A hell of a long one.

As always comments, feedback and questions are both welcome and appreciated.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk