Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Talking A little fun during Spring Break

Spring Break has recently finished, but not before allowing me some fun. In order to pep up my days off, I decided that I should do some dares. Now, in the past, I've used the request TorD section, but this time around, I decided to do it differently. I set about PMing five users and asking them if they would kindly consider sending me a day-plan or a dare to "unbore" my time alone. Now, four of these users were some who had given me dares before, either through the PM system or directly on the thread. The fifth, was one whose name I came upon quite by accident and realized that he made very interesting dares. Now, I didn't know how these people would feel about being solicited through the PM section, but I worked under the knowledge that "if you don't ask, the only thing you're sure of is that you won't get what you want".

As of today, four of the five have kindly returned a PM to me, one has not (*goes to cry in a corner of the room*). Two of the four, got their PMs in on time and I was able to complete the day or task they planned for me during my Break, the other two came back to me after Spring Break. As such, today I will be recounting the two tasks that I did complete. I will complete this thread as soon as I find the time to complete the other two as even though they came in late, I do not want for those who took some of their time to create tasks for me to have done it in vain. I think that the best way to reward a task-giver for his/her hard work, is to produce a kick-ass report to go with it once it is done.

I hope you enjoy your read. Comments, questions and feedback are welcome, I don't bite, I promise

Shy

Edit 21/03: well, I am pleased to announce that as of today, all five people to whom I sent a PM replied to me. Yay (*leaves the corner of the room, wipes her tears and does a happy dance*)

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 03-21-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: typo bobo, oopsie!
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full-day task - Garder80 - Pretask

This task came in many parts. As such, I will dedicate one post to each part in which you will be able to read what was asked of me and then read my recounting of the events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
start the day by edging 5 times. You will also edge 2 times every hour plus the edges there may be in the tasks and dares.
As you may have guessed, you may not orgasm from the time you read this until the end of the dare day.”
My day started at 0830, when my boyfriend left the house. I was eager to get started, as I knew that I would have to be efficient if I wanted to get through all of the tasks. In my eagerness to get started I almost skipped this task accidentally. I just finished the edge for the first task when I decided to read what was written before it just in case I’d missed something (good thinking as otherwise, I would have been a few edges short of completing the whole day of tasks. I finished my five edges, just fifteen minutes shy of 0900 and then started on my first task. I elected to complete my hourly edges on the hour as I found it would be easier to keep track of. Of course at first it was easy enough to edge, but as the day went by, it became more and more difficult as the denial kicked in.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 1

Quote:
Edge yourself and start getting dressed.
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
Edge yourself
Bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek, 30 on pussy and 30 on each inner thigh this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (2 seconds between each spank)

After the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

You may not orgasm during this dare.”
Even though I stayed at home to do this dare (no worries, I cleared it with Garder80 first), I still made a point of trying to be as close to meeting all the requirements as possible. I performed my first edge easily (my clitoris had, after all, already been warmed up), slipped out of my pyjamas and got dressed. I created a makeshift miniskirt by folding a tank top in half and slipping it on, adjusting the length so that it just barely covered my ass. I then slipped on my high heals (which, admittedly are not very high but they are the only pair I have) and pulled on one of my tops that I never wear without something underneath as I find it shows waaaaaaaay too much cleavage. Of course, I did not wear any panties, nor, for that matter did I wear a bra.

Once I was all dressed up (mind you in something I would never wear outside of the privacy of my home) I went to the washroom, neither closing or locking the door (not that it mattered; I was home alone) and edged again. Of course, by this time, given the anticipation of the task itself and the edges I’d already performed, I was already wet (read “very wet” – it does not take me very much to get horny or wet…) and so another edge was not hard to come by. Before continuing the task, I also had to do two more as 0900 had just come around the corner. I then opened the top drawer and took out my hairbrush.

Now I love spankings. I wish that I could receive (meaning not self-inflicted) more of them as I find it to be a very erotic experience so I happily bent over the counter and started whacking away, hitting as hard as I dared and swapping cheeks after each blow. To be honest, the hardest part was to say “I’m a naughty brat” after each spank; it always feels so weird to talk aloud when I am alone. Now when it came down to the spanks on my inner thighs, it was quite an experience; it is not an area I have explored a lot in the past and I found that my sensitive skin required me to strike with less force than I could allow myself for my ass and I soon found my inner thighs had turned a shade of red. Then came the hardest part. For my pussy spanking I remained seated on the floor (which is where I’d set myself to do the inner thigh spanking). Now, I know the tasks reads 30 “hard” spankings, but everything being relative, I had to go easier on my pussy. Firstly, it was already swollen from the previous events – it really does not take me much to get me all worked up. Secondly, well, it is a wickedly sensitive spot. However, there was the advantage that with the hairbrush, the blow would be better distributed compared to….say…a wooden spoon. The spanks came down in audibly wet smacks and as they progressed I had to adjust how hard they came down. I was all tingly by the time I was finished.

Finally, I edged another two times – not that I needed to to get my juices running; my inner thighs were already wet from my previous edges and the spanking left a nice amount of juices on the floor, where I sat to administer spanks to my inner thigh and pussy. Still, I gathered the juices that were on the floor and used them to moisten my legs further.

Likes and stuff

Old 03-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 2

Quote:
get naked
edge 1 time
rub oil/lotion all over your body
apply arousal gel to your pussy and clit
edge again
drip the word "garder80" wax on your torso and take a picture of it to keep on your phone or cam for 48 hours
Remaining in the washroom, I stripped on the spot and wasted no time in edging another time. With my body having gone through so many edges already in a short period of time, it only took me about 20 seconds to reach it. Then, having no more candlesticks left, I took out a tealight from the bottom drawer and lit it (I LOVE to take baths and love to take them even more with lit candles, so I keep all of the necessary material handy). I then grabbed the bottle of body lotion that I keep in the washroom and proceeded to cover my body in it. Then, opening the second drawer, I took out my arousal gel (not that I needed it *big grin*. I started by rubbing it directly into my exposed clitoris before putting more on my fingers and spreading it to my drooling pussy. I waited for the minty sensation caused by the gel was replaced by the tingly sensation and edged; the edge in question came very quickly – not that it surprised me.

Remaining in the washroom, I put an old towel on the ground and lay down on it after grabbing the tealight. I quite enjoy waxplay. I like the anticipation that is built, from the fear of the sensation caused by the melted wax. I love how, when, my brain finally decides to give my hand the order to tip the candle, how I have the feeling to see the hot melted was fall in slow motion, knowing the it is too late, I cannot do anything about it anymore. I like feeling the initial burn on my skin when the liquid finally makes contact and then the almost immediate hardening. I like how, once it is hardened, when I move, I can feel it pull away from my skin, some parts flaking off, some parts remaining stuck to my skin, some parts holding by nothing more than the fine hairs covering that particular part of my anatomy. Now despite all this, I had an element of difficulty that had been added to the taks; I needed to spell out Garder80. Had I had a candlestick, this part would have been quite easy, but I did not have one. Do you know how difficult to spell something on you stomach as you are lying down with the melted wax from a tealight! It’s near impossible and excruciatingly frustrating! I did make an effort out of it, though, and had to relight the candle a few times to be able to spell out the whole name (good thing I did not have to spell mine out!).

Then, of course, was the matter of the snapshot. I have no cellphone, so the use of one was out of the question and though I do have a digital camera, I did not fancy leaving the picture on it for 48 hours seeing as we needed it during the weekend and I did not feel up to explaining the odd photo. I decided to use my laptop. Firstly, the quality is pretty crappy and secondly, there was less of a chance of anyone stumbling upon it by accident – I needed only make sure to not allow anyone else but myself to use it for the next 48 hours.

The picture isn’t all that spectacular; the white wax does not stand out much against my skin and the less-than-ideal quality of the picture and it does not look like much. I can just barely make out that the seemingly random pattern of wax spells out a name (or rather, a username :P) and that is only because it is I who fought with the wax in the first place to spell it out. Once everything was done, I removed the wax from my stomach, exposing the slightly reddened skin underneath the solidified wax, pulled on my bathrobe and shook the towel over the balcony before continuing to do the day’s events.

Likes and stuff

Old 03-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 4

Quote:
Think of this as a punishment for never befriending me :P
use toothpaste on your nipples and pussy
apply rope for a full body harness and do 30 minutes of exercises.”
I did this task before the third task. Why? You may ask. The answer is simple; I did not want to do the third task. When I had initially read through the series of tasks to make sure everything was ok, I was only half-attentive as I was attempting to multitask (not a good idea when accepting a dare, but hey – I can’t be perfect, now can I?) and had not taken into account what the third task would require I do…

Anyways, regarding the fourth task (which hardly constitutes a punishment :P)…

Now I’ve used toothpaste before. Used it before discovering icyhot and though both have similar effects, they also have their differences. I first applied a gob to each nipple, not that it would do anything (it didn’t) but I felt compelled to in order to meet the requirements of the task. The effects of the toothpaste to my pussy, however, were significantly more potent and I found myself squirming about for a few minutes after the rather generous application as my body adjusted to the sensation. Of course the menthol in the toothpaste, besides the obvious minty/burning/tingling sensation it brings also has the effect of lubricating me thoroughly. And here, I don’t mean that toothpaste is a good lube, rather that it gets my glands into overdrive; it did not take long for my pussy to be drooling – and I mean this quite literally; I had a strand of lubrication coming from my nether regions.

Then, I grabbed my rope. Bondage, as I’ve noted before in previous threads, is something I really enjoy and I have become quite proficient at it – especially at making myself a full-body harness. Now, I’ve worn one quite a few times even going so far as spending a whole working day with one on, so I figured that a half-hour of wearing one would be a piece of cake. The only thing that I did not take into account was that during the 30 minutes I would be sporting a rope harness, I would be moving around a lot (I chose to do 30 minutes on the Wii fit – far more interesting than doing random squats, pushups, jumping jacks and whatnot). However, between the rather tight rope rubbing against my minty-smelling swollen slit and the fact that I was moving around a whole lot, the experience was quite unique, and, to be honest, I was wildly happy when my 30 minutes were up.

Likes and stuff

Old 03-17-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 3

Quote:
edge 1 time
call a girlfriend and start a chat about guys or sex
your task is to complete a silent edge while talking
Deciding I could at least do this before hoping in the shower and getting dressed more appropriately for my boyfriend’s lunch break at home, I mustered up the courage to take care of this task. Luckily for me, when I’d finished my daily exercise, I was due for my hourly edges, as such, I took care of the two rather quickly. Then, still riding on the effects of the self-stimulation, I rang up my sister. I managed to tell myself that it was ok to be working on an edge while talking about boys (namely my boyfriend and hers) with my little sis as if she asked questions about my labored breathing I could always tell a little white lie and tell her I’d just finished exercising – which wouldn’t be completely untrue. Luckily for me, my sister did not pick up on anything – or if she did, had the decency not to ask any questions and I managed to get my edge done quickly as I remained rather silent listening to her ramblings of the latest decision her boyfriend had taken. I then excused myself quickly from the conversation telling her that I needed to get lunch ready for my own boyfriend and we hung up. Though I did manage to complete this task, my heart was beating waaaaay too fast for its own good. It was, I think, one of the scariest things I’ve done so far and I was VERY grateful when it was over. I quickly picked up the equipment I had not yet taken the time to put away from the morning’s tasks and jumped in the shower to wash off the smell of arousal mixed in with that of toothpaste and the nervousness at the task I’d just completed. As I cleaned up, I smiled, thinking that I’d have three tasks left to do after lunch (or rather, I was hoping it would be three – I did not particularly want to have to go through the “optional” hanging vibe task…you can see my thoughts on this task further down.)

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk