Old 12-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
blindman4

Default Setup

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

I flicked off my lights as I slowly pulled into the driveway.
I had been out all night at a party in town and was just getting home.
It was around 5:30 am as I crept up the sidewalk to my house and climbed the porch stairs.
I slowly turned the knob on the front door and stepped into the dark house.
I looked around but didn’t see anyone so I headed up the stairs to my bedroom
Thinking I had gotten away with sneaking out. I was wrong; there on my bed was my sister, sitting patiently, with a smirk on her face. "Busted," was all she said as she left my room.
"Oh boy, this is going to cost me," I thought.

It was Saturday morning and my parents were leaving town for work. They would be gone for the next three days and I knew I would be at the mercy of my sister for the weekend.
As I heard my parents car pull out of the driveway, my bedroom door opened and in walked my sisters best friend Rachel.

"What’s going on?" I ask.

"Your sister decided to go with your parents this weekend to make some extra money,"
Explained Rachel, “and since its my birthday, your sister has left me a..., gift."

"Oh shit," I thought, Rachel was an incredibly hot girl but somewhat psychotic.
The rumors of what she had done to her various boyfriends flew through the school.
None of the other guys would date her because she was so... intimidating.
She had long blond hair and a small athletic body with nice sized breast to match.
I, on the other hand, was a tall, bulky football player named John. We had both recently graduated and I had hoped to not see her again. We were somewhat competitive and tied as valedictorians of our class. She was going to have fun with this.

"And what might this gift be?" I inquired, although I knew the answer.
"Why you of course," she laughed, "did you really think your sister would just let you off the hook after catching you sneak out?"

"No," I mumbled, preparing for the worst.

"Come with me," ordered Rachel.

I got out of bed, still in my boxers and followed her downstairs into the kitchen.
She ordered me to cook her some breakfast and said later I would follow her home to clean her house. "Great," I thought, "I have to do anything she wants and all she wants is for me to cook and clean for her. Typical woman"

After she ate her eggs and bacon she ran back up the stairs to my sister’s room to grab a few things my sister left for me. She wouldn’t tell me what they were but I thought I caught a glimpse of some handcuffs in her purse. "Are you ready to go?" she asked me.
"Um, no," I said, pointing to boxers, “I think I need some cloths."
"Ha," she laughed, “I think you’re fine the way you are, it’s just a short walk back to my place."
"Dame," I thought, "she is going to make me walk across the street in my boxers."

Rachel lived right across the road from us, so it was a short walk there.
Her parents were out of town so we had the house to ourselves.
Once inside Rachel gave me a tour of her house and told me to start cleaning upstairs. "When you have finished with the first and second floor, come find me in my bedroom,"
Rachel said, "My parents gave me the whole basement."

"Yes'm" I said, as I started cleaning. I couldn’t help noticing how short her pink skirt was as she walked away. I could barely see her white cotton panties as her skirt bounced along with her stride. I started getting a noticeable erection in my boxers.
"Damn she’s hot!" I thought aloud, she turned and smiled at me, "shit she heard me."

After I had finished cleaning her twelve bedroom, 4 bathroom house I went to her basement door and knocked. "Are you already finished?" she asked threw the door, without bothering to open it.

"Yes" I answered.

"Ok, well you better double check, because if you missed anything I’m going to punish you," she informed me.

"Sure thing," I laughed what could she possibly do to me?

A few minutes later she came out of her bedroom and started the inspection.
I had actually done really well until she came to the last bathroom I had cleaned.
"Ooops," she said, "someone forgot to take out the trash! I guess that means its time for the punishment" she had a wicked grin on her face.
"Oh boy," I thought, wondering just how bad it could be.

"Dingdong!" the doorbell rang, "phew," I thought, "saved by the bell."

"Go answer that," Rachel told me, "I'm expecting company."
I opened the front door and was horrified, Jackie, my crush from high school, was standing there.
Jackie had long blond hair, an incredible body, and large breast to match.
She was easily the hottest girl I had ever met, and I was standing in front of her with nothing on but some boxers with a noticeable tent in them.
"Come on in Jackie," Rachel said, "you’re just in time to see his punishment for not cleaning right."
"Oh I'll do it for you!" Jackie said, apparently knowing all about my situation.
"Go for it," Rachel told Jackie.

Jackie went and sat on a kitchen chair and told me to bend over her lap. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I slowly walked over to her and she pulled my boxers to the floor, my 7 1/2 inch cock caught on the band and then sprung upward, slapping her in the face.
"Damn it," she said, "your getting twice as much for that!"
I bent over her lap, pacing my cock right between her knees, hopeing to have it rub against her thighs. "Big mistake," Jackie told me, as she squeezed her knees together until I thought my balls would bust. "Smack!" her hand hit me in the ass, not really hurting but I yelped anyway.
With each swat her knees would crush my nuts, making me almost blackout in pain.

This went on for what seemed like forever until Rachel told Jackie to stop. I was in tears, my cock throbbed with pain as Jackie pushed me off her lap into the floor, although the swats didn’t really hurt that bad.

"Perfect," said Rachel, as she handed Jackie a video camera, "now he’s ours for good."

I looked up at them and knew I was in trouble, if I disobeyed anything they said I knew that video would surface on Facebook and MySpace, where all my friends would see Jackie spanking me.
I was beaten.

"Follow me," said Rachel, and she lead me to her bedroom, "Now that I know your mine,
I can show you this."
She opened her door and pointed to some photos that had been recently taken.
There was some of me from the party last night. We had played truth or dare and I was dared to go naked and blindfolded. Halfway through the party some other people showed up but didn't tell me who they were, apparently Rachel must have been one of them, and she would have called my sister to set up this trap. I had been set up.

A few more pictures caught my eye and I soon realized that I was not the only guy Rachel had control of. She must have at least half a dozen men in her power. Then I noticed one other group of pictures, the ones of Jackie. This was the reason Jackie wouldn't date anyone, Rachel owned her too.

"Do you like what you see?" Rachel asked.

"Not really," I said, "besides the ones of Jackie of course."

"That’s too bad, you’re going to get to know those guys very soon," Rachel informed me, “but for now,
I think we will just let Jackie have a go at you."

Jackie was setting up the video camera by Rachel’s bed; she motioned for me to go lie down.
As soon as I was on the bed Rachel and Jackie handcuffed my arms and legs to the bedpost.
Rachel left, and told Jackie to get started.

"I’m really sorry about this," Jackie said, "Rachel and I only intended on owning one man, but she became power-hungry and soon had me and several men in her possession."

"It’s ok," I told her, "but what are you going to do with me?"

"Well first I’m going to humiliate you on camera so Rachel knows she will own you for life,"
Jackie explained, "Then you’re basically mine until Rachel comes back. You will belong to her now though, whether she calls you, text you, or tells you to do something, you must do it, or else the pictures and videos of you will be sent to everyone you know, and posted on Facebook,
MySpace,and Youtube."

"Shit!" was all I could say.

"Oh, it’s not so bad," Jackie said, "we actually have a lot of fun, just wait and see."

Jackie then started applying hot wax around my cock and rubbed it in really good. I started to get hard as she put strips of paper all around my cock. I didn’t know what she was doing until it was too late. She ripped off one of the strips from my sack and I screamed in pain.
She continued ripping off the paper strips until I was completely smooth in my crotch area.
She giggled a little and said she was glad she got all of it on tape. I was horrified; my cock felt like it was on fire and was throbbing in pain. I thought she was done but she started again, waxing every part of my body. My entire body burned and she giggled every time I screamed in pain.
Jackie was enjoying this way too much.

When Jackie finally finished she said it was time to have the fun. She pulled her top off over her head and her breast flopped out. My cock became erect immediately. She wasn’t wearing a bra so I saw her small quarter sized nipples bounce in the light.
Next she removed her skirt and I realized she wasn’t wearing panties. She was waxed completely
and had the cutest pussy I’d ever seen.

She climbed on top of my chest and began kissing me. She then moved her body so my face was right in her vagina. She told me to get her off so I started liking away. She pressed down so hard I could barely breathe but I didn’t mined. Her pussy tasted sweeter than any I had ever eaten, she was soaked when I finally got her off and my face and chest were covered in her juices.
She began licking my body clean until she came to my cock. Jackie reached out and grasp it in her hand and began stroking it. She went harder and faster until I was ready to blow. Then she stopped and called in Rachel. I started begging them to finish me off but they refused.

"Not a chance John," said Rachel.

"Please!" I begged, "I'll do anything."

"Hm, well maybe," said Rachel," If you let Jackie put this dildo in your ass."

"What! No way," I screamed.

“Fine," said Rachel, " but you’ll just have to go without."

"Okay okay," I gave in,” Just please finish me!"

"No," said Rachel, "I want you to beg her to put it in you."

"Okay," I begged, "Jackie, will you please put that strap on dildo in my ass?"

"Louder," ordered Rachel.

"Jackie, will you please put that dildo in my ass?" I said

"Louder," ordered Rachel.

"Jackie, will you please put that dildo in my ass?" I screamed.

The girls giggled and Jackie put on the strap on. She got on the bed in a crouched position and inserted the dildo into my ass roughly. It was painful at first and felt like I was being split in two, but soon a tingling feeling aroused in my ass as she pumped faster and faster.

While this was going on, Rachel walked over and began to stroke my cock again, then she had Jackie pull out of me. She told Jackie to make me fuck her in the ass awhile.
I had never done this but was excited. She sat on my cock and put it in her ass. She began humping me like crazy and I was about to blow, when Rachel made her stop again.

Rachel made Jackie suck my dirty cock and told her not to swallow it but not to spit it either.
While Jackie was sucking my cock Rachel took the dirty strap on and shoved it into my mouth and told me to suck it clean. It tasted horrible because it had been in my own ass and I was humiliated, however Jackie was still giving me head and I soon came into her mouth.
Then Rachel whispered something to her and Jackie started kissing me,
She then forced my own fluids back into my own mouth.
Rachel said I must swallow it so I did and then the girls took the camera to hide it.
I was totally spent so I just waited for them to come back and untie me.
I lay on that bed for what seemed like hours before the girls came back. When they did Rachel said she had a surprise for me. She pulled out some melted chocolate and covered my cock in it.
It burned like hell but felt good to. Then she covered me in whipped cream and brought Jackie back in.
Jackie had been covered in chocolate and whipped cream as well.
She climbed on top of me and started licking me everywhere. I did the same for her.
Rachel then tied Jackie down on top of me 69 style and said good night.
She left the room and turned off the lights.

The next morning I woke to the smell of Jackie’s vagina and the feeling of her sucking my cock.
I was sore all over but excited for the new day. I started eating Jackie out and soon we both had reached climax. Rachel came in later and untied us. She said we had to cook her breakfast and then Jackie could go home, however I still had another day with her.
She had me do all kinds of chores for her and then even made me go to my house and clean all the rooms. When I finished she said I did good and took me back to her place. She tied me down again and began to whip me all over with a pink leather whip. She then started undressing so I could see her breast for the first time. They were magnificent; they felt firm yet were just large enough and her nipples were the perfect size, and hard.

Then she removed her skirt and panties. Her vagina was clean shaven and looked wonderful, not as nice as Jackie’s but still nice. She climbed on top of me and I could tell she was soaked.
She put my cock in her and started fucking me. I couldn’t take it. I came within minutes. She then made me eat her out until she climaxed on top of me.

Rachel then climbed off me and said that since I had cum first, she would punish me. The door bell rang again and she ran off to answer it. She came back with a bear of a man, who was our football star, and my best friend Tom. Tom apologized to me and then striped. He pulled out his 8 1/2 inch cock and stuck it up my ass, hard. I let out a little yelp and wanted to cry. He grabbed a hold of me and then started pumping his cock in and out of me until he was about to cum. He then pulled out and told me to suck him.
I refuse and he slapped me with his cock. Suddenly Rachel was standing by us with a video camera and demanded I sucked his cock. I had no choice so I opened my mouth and let him in. Wow it was disgusting. I wanted to puck right there, he kept gagging me. Finally he came and demanded I swallow. I did and he finally got off me. But then knelt down and started sucking me. I felt so gay when I came in his mouth and he kissed me like Jackie. But I had no choice.

Finally he left and Rachel untied me for the night.
The next morning however, I awoke to Rachel tying me up again. She then started pumping my cock until I was hard. Then she stopped. In walked my sister, I was freaked, I had never let her see me like this but now I had no choice.

My sister grabbed my balls and squeezed until I screamed. My sister laid out her new rules for me and then lead me home. I was to be hers and Rachel’s until I went to college.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-09-2014 at 11:28 AM.
blindman4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

well done, i liked the story line, please continue

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:43 PM   #3
blindman4

Default Story Completed

Can this story be moved to the completed section?
blindman4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:25 AM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice story.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:38 AM   #5
deswill

this is a good story cant wait for more.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sex sister gay embarassed