Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2017, 01:56 AM   #1
david040
Baby Member

Default messy night with poo

I will be doing this messy one tonight.
It will take some planning but all is quickly achievable

First get a beanee or belaclava and put some holes in bottom and put a padlock through it so you can't pull it off your head once latched.

Get some rope tie hands with a leash that hooks onto the padlock under chin/beanee, always make sure there is enough slack to get to unlock padlock but only enough to reach groin area.

get more rope, make a noose on on end, and go around cock and balls ( not too tight ), go up the crack up your back and fix with hook or latch to beanee at back of head. The trick is to make it comfortably tight, ( you will see what I mean later)

You will have to find any clips and release mechanisms at a tackle fish shop or hardware

Now if you got it right, you cant bend down fully because the back rope will pull on balls and your crack, and you have to use your hands on crotch to keep releaving the rope strain around your cock, ( a sort of ying and yang )

Here comes the clincher, , get your scat that you prepared earlier,
( I usually vac pac it prior and pasturise it, making it as safe as it will ever get ) , wrap it in rice paper.

Now put on most of the gear ( sequence it properly ), put the poo in your mouth ( mouth dummy optional) and lock it all up. Then start chewing, the rice paper will disolve and you will have an instant RUSH.and of course you cant spit it out because the beanee is over head on mouth

Now go and find the keys which you put some distance away, this dare would be best done at night of course, I live on property and will be stumbling blind and in the dark for 50m then under an overgrown tree to the truck where the key will be.

You cant bend kneel down to pick it up because of crotch rope, so I will have to grovel to find key and release.
I will have panty hose on. so i will pass rope through crotch area so the rope can loop my cock and balls, then go out side so it can easily glide like lubricant between crack, but also add to tension when bending over and around ( we are not talking huge dangerous strains here, bet enough to limit you mildly )

I will be using a quick release just in case, do not tie anything around your neck ever, worst thing is if you cant find your way you can easily release.
But you will have to do it again next night.

It will be raining heavily tonight so it should be interesting

let me know if you are interested in doing this and I will let you know how I went
david040 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to david040 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk