Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2017, 03:13 PM   #1
KinkyLilPisces

Default Autumn's College Life

Hey everyone I hope you like the first part of my story! I am not the best at writing stories but I tried hard 😁 I will try to update the story every couple of days. Feedback is much appreciated!

I log off of my laptop after a college test. "Man, why did I even start college?" I ask myself. I lay in my bed, exhausted. I start to write in my diary. *Dear Diary, today sucked. All I did was do stupid college stuff. THE END. Love Autumn. I reach for my light switch but can't reach it from my bed. I throw my stuffies at the light switch until it turns off. "Goodnight stuffies" I say to all my stuffed animals.

I wake up the next morning feeling even more tired then when I went to bed. "I am not doing any college work today." I say to myself as I walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and get ready for the day. I am so happy that it's a Saturday I put on a sexy outfit and bolt out the door before even eating. I close my one bedroom apartment door and walk across the street to my College. I always get cat called in college. I have straight brown hair, Hazel eyes, a beautiful smile, and a decently curvy body. I get it from my mom back in our little town.

I get to my gay friend Clayton's dorm. I knock and he answers and we do our usual "heeyyy" and awkwardly hug. He has a major crush on me and we tried dating but I only see him as a friend. I sit on his bed while him and our other friend Jeremy play Call of Duty. "Autumn you want to play?" Jeremy asks me. "No man I'm okay, I'll watch though." I always had a crush on Jeremy but he barely even knows I exist. I watch them play Call of Duty for a while until we all get bored. Then Clayton suggests we go get food. "Hell yes I'm starving, I missed breakfast." I say as we walk out the door.

We go to a little taco truck. Clayton buys me my food because you know, he likes me. We sit down to eat in the shade. "Wow it's really hot out here" says Jeremy. "I know I can't wait until it's fall, these summer classes are killing me." I say as a chow down on my taco, spilling a little into my lap. We continue eating our tacos having little meaningless conversations while eating. "Hey Autumn I have a question for you." Jeremy says sounding a bit shy. "What is it." I say nervously. "Will you go to the movies with me tonight, just us." I get super nervous and my face goes red. I quickly say yes then realize I just said yes in front of Clayton. "Hey guys I have to go do some homework, I'll see you later Jeremy." Clayton says with anger in his voice. Oh no what have I done.
KinkyLilPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Good start. But maybe the way I read it was different, but it seems like it was written for a high pace. It could be just me. Maybe try to slow the pace and detail it out a bit more and describe the scenes as they happen a bit more. It's not a bad start though. I'm interested to see more.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk