Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Default [Non-Fiction] My dare diary

Dear getdare community,

being here for a couple of days now, I received a longer dare from the wonderful shynessincarnate.

One of the requirements was that I should report daily about my experiences with the differents tasks and rules here for everyone to read. I will add my thoughts and feelings and, just if necessary, improvements that could be made. I already started some hours ago, but first I will post the complete dare now:

--------------------------------------------------
Description
Your goal is to reach a score of 100 points. You will find a list of tasks that will award a different amount of points, it’s up to you to choose what you do and when you do it. You don’t have a time limit, however you will have to abide by some rules. On the first day, you will have one rule to follow, on a second day, a second rule will be added to the first and so on until you have reached 100 points.

Rules
Day 1: Write the words “I live to serve” on your body. (You may use whatever type of writing implement you choose, even a washable marker, can choose where you want to write the words and can write however big or small you want).
Day 2: Go commando for the day.
Day 3: Your bathroom privileges will be determined by a roll of a dice (either physical or virtual). Each time you need to urinate, roll the dice and follow the instruction:
1: You may use the washroom immediately.
2: You must drink a small glass of water. You may then relieve yourself.
3: You must edge first, then you may pee.
4: Wait 15 minutes before urinating.
5: You may use the washroom immediately. However, count the number of 5s you roll in a day and write the phrase: “I need to ask permission to pee” 5 times for each 5 you’ve rolled. Leave the paper with the lines you wrote in a public place.
6: Deduct 6 points from your current point tally before using the washroom.
*If, because of your situation at the time of needing to use the washroom it is either impossible for you to roll or impossible for you to complete the roll as written, you are to automatically follow the rules for rolling a 5.*
Day 4 & up: Perform three edges during the day.

Tasks
*Edge once with your nipple clamps on: 1 point if done in the privacy of your home, 3 points if done in semi-private area (outdoors, washroom stall…)
*Strip completely before using the washroom: 1 point if done in the privacy of your home, 3 points if done in a washroom stall.
*Keep your plug in your ass for an hour (doesn’t have to be consecutive, but has to happen in the same day) : 5 points
*Keep your C&B leather harness on for an hour (again, doesn’t have to be consecutive, but has to happen in the same day): 5 points
*Wear a full body harness under your clothing for at least 5 consecutive hours (assuming you have enough rope - see link here): 10 points
*Give yourself 20 spanks on the ass with an implement of your choice: 2 points
*Give yourself an enema, hold it for 10 minutes: 5 points (can only be done once per day)
*Light a candle (make sure it is light in colour and not made out of beeswax), let 51 drops of wax fall: on your torso for 3 points or on your genitals for 10 points (can only be done once per day).

Finally, not a task but something to motivate you further. If, at any point, you end up cumming by accident, you are to ruin and reset your point total to 0.
--------------------------------------------------

There is a minor change in wearing a butt plug, which now adds 1 point for every hour of using it. To make it harder, I am running another dare, which does not allow me to cum, unless I get the permission of three people (see signature). This is indeed much harder, as I used to masturbate at least once a day as long as I remember.
As I mentioned, I already started and this is my first day:

7/13, Day 1 (Points: 18, Total: 18)
  • 5:00 p.m.: I wrote "I live to serve" on my body, left hip under the briefs, used a blue ball pen.
  • 6:00 p.m.: Stripped completely before using the washroom in a gym: 3 points. Easy, I was alone and nobody could see or hear me. I liked the feeling of being naked in there, like doing a forbidden thing.
  • 7:00 p.m.: Put in the buttplug for 3 hours: 3 points. Feels wonderful, as always, prostate is excited, starting to drip. Good training, I bought a much bigger plug some days before, that doesn't fit yet.
  • 7:50 p.m.: 51 drops of hot wax on cock and balls: 10 points. This was new for me, it hurt, but I liked the stings very much, getting harder, still dripping (why 51?). I definitely have to shave my balls again now.
  • 10:15 p.m.: Edged once with nipple clamps at home: 1 point. An easy point I thought, but the new nipple clamps hurt more than the older ones. My nipples are small, and it is not easy to apply the clamps (thai sticks), especially when it is so cold here. Nearly ruined the game, stopped in the second, just before I came. Will take the clamps with me tomorrow to gain more points off home.
  • 11:55 p.m. Stripped completely before using the washroom at home: 1 point. An easy point at that time of day, as I was in bed already and just wore a t-shirt.

Need to buy 7m rope tomorrow. Good night!

Last edited by darkblue; 07-13-2017 at 03:14 PM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:59 AM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sounds like you're off to a great start, my friend. And yes, wax is definitely an interesting sensation .

I'm eager to see how things progress and how much time it will take you to reach 100 points.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #3
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

After I went to bed, it was not easy to fall asleep, my heart was beating a bit too much, my penis was sending signals that I have to touch it *now, immediately!*. Eight days without orgasm, with constant teasing every day here at gd, edgings and now this complex dare... I dreamt a lot of weird stuff, woke up at 4 a.m., looked into my tumblr blog, consisting of mainly reblogs of pee&poo&feet-related and other sexy stuff, and fell asleep again.
I have to go commando from today on, and I am not sure, if wearing my jeans directly on my skin could make me more excited than I want to show at work. I am allowed to take a pair of briefs with me in case, but this would cost me 20 points (new rule).
So here is day 2:

07/14, Day 2 (Points: 25, Total: 43)
  • 2:30 a.m.: Went to the bathroom for peeing, undressed completely: 1 point. Easy.
  • 7:00 a.m.: Wrote "I live to serve" under my left foot, again a blue ballpen.
  • 7:05 a.m.: No underwear for today. Very strange feeling, driving my car and go to work without underwear, but nice and teasing. Constantly dripping. No dangerous situation until now.
  • 8:15 a.m.: Put in my buttplug for 8 hours: 8 points. The combination of no underwear with a buttplug is completely new for me. Have to clench around it to keep it safely inside. If it fell out, no underwear will hold it, an embarassing thought. Now it is impossible *not* to think about my asshole and the complete dare I am doing here. After pulling out the plug, my asshole closed not as tight as usual. As I was alone then, I tried if my new bigger plug would fit now, but still too large, have to work on that.
  • 12:00 p.m.: Went to the washroom at work, stripped completely before peeing: 3 points. Easy, our washrooms are complete rooms with real walls, nobody would see or hear me. Felt good and again "forbidden".
  • 12:45 p.m.: Edged once with nipple clamps on in washroom at work: 3 points. So good, and so dangerous, very hard not to cum, especially with the buttplug in me. Heart is beating. Funny, when I put the clamps back into my bag, collegues could see it, but nobody noticed. Have to play with the nipples clamps again, my nipples seem to have a direct contact to my penis.
  • 4:00 p.m.: Went to the bathroom at home, undressed: 1 point. Easy.

On my way home I bought 7m of white nylon rope, 8mm diameter. Tried out, if I could make myself a harness, which can be found here. The result was good, except the fact, that the rope was too short, 8 or 9 meters would have been better. Now I bound it at my back. It feels very good to have a rope tightly on my body, between my buttocks, feeling it every moment when I make a move. The rope can be seen on my neck, so I could not wear it in the presence of other people. I try it out now as long as it isn't dangerous, but I am afraid that 5 consecutive hours will not be possible for me, so I won't be able to get these 10 points.
  • 4:30 p.m.: Put on my leather C&B harness instead for one hour: 5 points. Feels very good, it's always nice to wrap this thing tightly around my balls, they look full and shiny then (they are shaved now). Erection begins, as the blood will be held back in the penis. In the next hour I will be permanently horny.
  • 5:00 p.m.: Spanked myself 20 times on my right ass cheek with a wooden bathing brush: 2 points. Felt much better than I expected! It was a bit painful of course, but every hit caused a strange sweet feeling in my lower regions and now my ass feels good and hot. I will definitely repeat that the next days.
  • 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.: Two times undressing and going to the bathroom: 1+1 points

My balls start to hurt, either of hanging freely in my trousers since I am not allowed to wear underwear, or from being aroused the whole day without the chance of cumming, or both.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-14-2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sounds like things are going well! I'm happy you're having fun with this. With regards to the harness, if 5 consecutive hours is too much, we can definitely make some adjustments.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:18 AM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi darkblue!

This is a wonderful thread. I hope you're enjoying yourself, especially seeing as it seems it'll still be a while before you get enough points. ^^ Assuming orgasm permission can be granted in advance, I'll be one of the three you need for your next one. If it can't, feel free to pm me asking, if I'm around. ^^

Who decides these tasks? Shyness? If so, might I recommend adding a point reward for when dark finally manages to fit that new plug? It'd be good encouragement to, as dark puts it, "work on that". Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore etc. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:39 AM   #6
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Hi KittenLicks,

yes, this long dare is a lot of fun for me. Playing alone in completely boring compared to this great tasks and rules I got form shynessincarnate. I take all the rules as they are and I'm always honest in my report. Not the least I like it, if many people read my story and feel a tickle in the middle of their bodies. I am happy, that I found this great site for kinksters like me.

Thank you so much for your permission to cum! This means a lot my friend, because there is nobody in my real life to ask such a question. Now I have two 'yes', if I end up the actual dare.

The actual second day is not over yet and I add or edit from time to time some lines, so every day is put into one post.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:47 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hi darkblue!

Who decides these tasks? Shyness? If so, might I recommend adding a point reward for when dark finally manages to fit that new plug? It'd be good encouragement to, as dark puts it, "work on that". Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore etc. <3
You know, that is definitely a great idea! I think dark can definitely get double the points once he's able to fit his new plug.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-14-2017, 02:41 PM   #8
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
You know, that is definitely a great idea! I think dark can definitely get double the points once he's able to fit his new plug.
Wow, thank you both! But there is still hard work to do, I bought it with big eyes, as I love to really fill my ass. Now it still hurts, when I try to push it inside, even with enough lube. But I try every day. I'll let you know about my progression.

I think Day 2 is completed now.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-14-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:55 AM   #9
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

My sleep in the second night during my dare was again not as deep as normally. I dreamt all the time about sexual stuff, about dares, that I forgot to do. I am a bit tired now, but will add the third rule about bathroom privileges, that will make life more complicated. In the afternoon I will drive to visit a friend and his wife 100km away and will stay there for the night. Let's see how this works. I permanently think about this dare, dripping in my trousers. Now for day 3:

07/15, Day 3 (Points: 13, Total: 56)
  • 8:30 a.m.: Wrote "I live to serve" under my right foot, ballpen again. Tickled.
  • 8:30 a.m.: No underwear for the day. As I am circumcised, the rubbing of the trousers fabric on my penis is very intense. I really like it and will do it more often after this dare is completed. I hope, that I find a way to write about that here. Writing about my kinky experience is a big point for me, and it is not important, how many people read it. Writing words is magical, getting response from kind people is wonderful.
  • 8:30 a.m.: Put in my buttplug again for 5 hours: 5 points. Yesterday I thought, that if I use my plug as often as I do now, the enema task, that would give me 5 points, is not possible. My back hole is soft then and the muscles are not as tight as they should be to hold an enema for 10 minutes. I will try it in a bathing tub to prevent any accident. Normally I love this kind of accidents with pee and enemas and I played it several times in the past, but just when I am alone for a longer time. Now at weekend my wife is around me and I have to wait for Monday. Had to take out the plug, because I needed that way out.
  • 10:00 a.m.: Felt the need to pee and rolled a dice (third rule, see first post), it was a 2. Drank a glass of water and went in the bathroom, undressed inside: 1 point. It is not easy to pee with a plug inside. The muscles that close the bladder are the same that keep tension in the anus. So if you just want to pee, you have to push the plug inside with the hand. I think a plug is not only a good stimulation for the prostate, it is also a good training for all pelvic muscles. It should be a recommended device for people who need this training.
  • 1:30 p.m.: Felt the urgent need to pee when I drove home from a supermarket. Unpacked the car, rolled a dice, a 3. Ran to the bathroom and edged, which is not as easy anymore. I am so over stimulated, that I could come even without an erection. Have to be careful, not to lose all my points. When I was at the point just before cumming, I just let it flow with a half erection. No point, because I forgot to undress, life is getting complicated. Have to make points today, the extra rule for the forth day is three times edging.
  • 2:30 p.m.: Put on C&B leather harness for one hour: 5 points. Feels great, half erect now.
  • 4:00 p.m.: Edging with nipple clamps at home: 1 point
  • 4:00 p.m.: Pee before going on the motorway, rolled a 1, puh... no problem. Did it naked: 1 point.
  • 12:00 a.m.: Needed to use the washroom and rolled a dice, it was a 5. Will write "I need to ask permission to pee" five times on a paper and leave it on a public place tomorrow.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-15-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:23 AM   #10
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Soon I will leave my hometown until tomorrow and cannot promise to continue reporting for today. But I will write down everything that happened as soon as possible. Going to visit friends now, without underwear, another new experience...
See you!
Old 07-15-2017, 06:01 PM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I really hope your time before an orgasm doesn't become too drawn out, but I'm happy you are having fun with this and have discovered the pleasure of going without underwear (doesn't it feel naughty!?!). Keep it up! Don't worry about posting, do that when you can. Hope you have fun away from home!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-15-2017, 09:07 PM   #12
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Woke up early, don't know why. Took the chance to get points, day four will be hard. I will have to edge three times, without getting points, with all the other games that let me stay horny all the time. Last night I did not get any more points, no good opportunity. I still need lot more points now, and I don't know, if I reach it without cumming. Today I am not alone in the house, so no risky things will happen.

07/16, Day 4 (Points: 20, Total: 76)
  • 5:00 a.m.: Wrote "I live to serve" on my cock.
  • 5:00 a.m.: Edged for the first time today. It lasts longer and longer to get hard, but then the need of cumming comes so suddenly, that I have to be very careful not to lose the game.
  • 5:15 a.m.: Put in the buttplug for 6 hours: 6 points. The skin around my asshole is hurting a bit, I am not used to wear the toy every day for so long, but I will let it inside, as long as possible today, and take it out just if I need to do. I wonder, how many people on the street wear a plug.
  • 5:15 a.m.: Wore the C&B leather harness for 1 hour: 5 points.
  • 9:15 a.m.: Needed to pee, rolled a dice and got a 4, so I waited 15 more minutes. Did it naked: 1 point.
  • 9:30 a.m.: Edged for the second time today.
  • 9:30 a.m.: Again no underwear for the day. Yes, this is a very naughty feeling. Everybody should try it at least once.
  • 2:00 p.m.: Needed to pee while on the motorway back home. Stopped at McDonald's, rolled a dice (a 4). While my 15 minutes waiting ate an icecream and went to the bathroom. It was too small and dirty to undress, so no points.
  • 2:15 p.m.: Nearby the McDonald's was an Erotic Store, where I parked and went inside to leave my paper from yesterday at a public place. This place was ideal! I went into a sex movie cabin and watched some porn movies for two minutes, so boring... It is long ago (in the pre-internet times) since I was in such a place, and now it is just funny to be there. Before I went out again, I left the paper with my lines inside, where the next one could find it. When I was back in the car I thought it would have been nice to put the getdare-website and my username also on it. Will do it next time I roll a 5.
  • 5:00 p.m.: Needed to pee while at home. Rolled a dice, it showed a 5. Have to write "I need to ask permission to pee" 5 times on a paper and have to leave it in a public place. Will report later, where I put it. Did it naked, so 1 point. I should drink more, to have more things to do. I would suggest to create a little bit harder bladder control rules for me. I would not wet myself completely in the car or in public places, but some drops of desperation would make my heart beat. But it is not easy to put it in a general rule.
  • 6:00 p.m.: Edged the third time today, it is so hard now not to cum. Felt the juices rising, but stopped in time.
  • 6:30 p.m.: Put on again my leather harness for one hour, with no underwear. What a nice feeling, half erect the friction between penis and trousers is even more intense: 5 points again.
  • 10:00 p.m.: Full bladder, rolled a dice, a 2. Drank a glass of water and went to bathroom, naked: 1 point.
  • 3:00 a.m.: Woke up with a *very* full bladder, rolled a dice and got a 4. Waiting for 15 minutes was not easy, spent the time with reading new posts here. Did it naked: 1 point.
I would get points now, if I edged again with the nipple clamps, the only thing I could do now, but I would lose the game then. I feel a continuing tickle inside my penis after edging for three times today, too dangerous. I hope, I will be able to work on more tasks tomorrow. I miss the spanking and the wax and I would really like to do the enema now. It's true: I think about this dare every second of the day, and I dream of it in the night. What would be, if I had an orgasm during a wet dream? I am afraid, this is not impossible in my state of permanent arousal. Somehow I would really miss the dare, when my 100 points are full. Should I try to let it last some days longer?

Last edited by darkblue; 07-16-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:33 PM   #13
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Good morning!

So another day has started, and we will see, what it brings.Have to find a place for the paper with my lines from yesterday. I am still not allowed to wear underwear, this is something that I enjoy. In the past I tried it one or two times for 30 minutes while buying some things outside and felt really naughty. Now it is the fourth day and it feels like I don't want to change it back. The only problem is going to the gym: I go there on Wednesdays and Thursdays and I wear shorts normally. I need to wear long trousers now, otherwise my private parts would be visible to easily. On the other hand, this might be an additional kick, have to think about it.
This is a wonderful dare, so much heartbeat. I will definitely miss it.

So here we are:

07/17, Day 5 (Points: 26, Total: 102)
  • 6:30 a.m.: Wrote "I live to serve" on my cock with a green ballpen.
  • 6:30 a.m.: Put on the leather harness for one hour: 5 points. Easy points, except that wearing it increases my arousal and makes it more difficult to edge without cumming.
  • 7:30 a.m.: Needed to pee, rolled a dice, got a 1 and went immediatey, naked, 1 point.
  • 7:30 a.m.: First edging for the day. Stopped again very short before cumming, one drop of my semen dropped on the floor.
  • 9:00 a.m.: Needed to pee again, one pot of black tea every morning has to run through. Rolled a 4, too bad, I had to wait 15 more minutes. This felt like a very long time. Went in the washroom and undressed: 3 points.
  • 9:15 a.m.: Second edging for the day, the same as above. My balls seem to be so full, that it is not easy to stop in time. But no cumming.
  • 2:30 p.m.: Had to pee again and rolled a 4, but no time to wait, a collegue waited for me to drive her to the train station, so it is counted as a 5. Not naked, so no points.
  • 5:00 p.m.: Wrote ten (five from yesterday, five today) times "I have to ask permission to pee" on a sheet of paper and let it fall down on a public sidewalk.
  • 5:30 p.m.: Gave myself an enema (a small one, about 300ml) and let it inside for 15 minutes. 5 points. I love the feeling of being full in my back side and enjoyed it. I didn't use the buttplug the last days, because the skin around my asshole was a bit sore of using it too much. So my muscle would hold the water well. Went to the toilet to let everything out, no time for games in the bathing tub today. I feel very relaxed and empty now, everybody should try an enema at least one time.
  • 5:30 p.m.: Meanwhile I was holding the enema, I dropped hot wax on my genitals, and it was a lot more than 51 drops, must have been around 150, I could not stop it, the stings were too good and made me really horny, I got erect and dripped a lot. Thank you for this great idea! 10 points.
  • 5:45 p.m.: Spanking my right butt cheek 20 times with a bathing brush, this time harder, I had to make noises and breath heavily. So good! 2 points. This has to be done again, thank you for this idea too!

Last edited by darkblue; 07-17-2017 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:45 AM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Wow, you're getting close now! You might make it at the end of the day! I'm definitely pulling for you! I've very happy you're enjoying yourself. I personally love the feeling of being continually aroused without being allowed to cum. By the way, if you do have a wet dream, you won't lose your points. It's not like you can control your subconscious!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-17-2017, 08:51 AM   #15
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Wow, you're getting close now! You might make it at the end of the day! I'm definitely pulling for you! I've very happy you're enjoying yourself. I personally love the feeling of being continually aroused without being allowed to cum. By the way, if you do have a wet dream, you won't lose your points. It's not like you can control your subconscious!
Yes, I am close now... but I don't know if I really want it to end it
Because of another dare I will stay in the state of not allowed to cum until the 6.th of August, so I can enjoy this feeling even longer. I am curious, if I get a third "yes" for one orgasm when I reach the 100 points. I would report, how it felt after a longer denial.
Now I will add to my diary, what happened today.

PS: I reached 100 points and will continue with my program for today. One more edging is missing. I will wait for your answer what to do now.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-17-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk