Old 08-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Night-1991
Account Banned

Default Subs/Slaves Have Rights Too

Ok, this comes after the discussion in the forums of a site called Slaveboys, which i'm a member of. The discussion comes as follows.... (BTW I'm SubNight on there if ya wanna add me)

"If a top says the room is pink, IT IS PINK!!!"

"the hairs gotta go "

"i think we need to arrange for a group of us to tie him up then chop his hair off, then make him paint his bathroom red naked .... "

"Subnight you need to be told - MASTER IS RIGHT and hair to some off everywhere pubic and head hair and that room is defo PINK in those photos you need to change it to a brighter red AND OBEY ORDERS"

Some Masters i've met seem to think that subs don't have any rights, saying "THE MASTER IS ALWAYS RIGHT BOI". To be honest the types that say that are the skinhead types.

The subs do have rights. They have the right to reject a collar. They have the right to reject anyone asking if they want a Master/Mistress. And they have the right to release themselves from the contract if they don't feel comfortable with what the Master/Mistress has done/or planning to do.

I find these types obnoxious, egotistical, selfish fools looking for a quick wank on cam or just to abuse the power they have over the slave.

It's these kind of idiots that give the real Masters/Mistresses a bad name, which is a shame because i've met some very down to earth Dom/mes in my first few years as a slave.

Sure, the slave is a slave because He/She chose to be, not because the Master/Mistress says so...

Discuss

Last edited by Night-1991; 08-29-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Night-1991 for this post:
Old 08-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with you, Night. I feel priveledged when a slave accepts me as their Master and is willing to obey me. It shows trust in the Master and indicates that the slave is happy with the arrangement as well.

Slaves are only slaves because they are willing to be.

That said, I expect a slave to be respectful and obey me to the best of their ability unless my commands are totally nuts for some reason

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
Glavial

Default I Agree!

I am for the most part a master but I have also played the part of a slave and I can say that the obnoxious, self centered masters are very annoying. When they simply expect slaves to become mindless objects for them it is so aggravating.

however i do understand when certain slaves do like the feeling of helplessness and objectification but masters who just take it as a given are really wrong.
As a master it is their responsibility to make sure that the slaves needs are met and this includes making sure they receive the right amount of care and respect.
Glavial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
Kage

I understand that feeling completely. I am still learning, but I know when I've hit a line I shouldn't cross.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #5
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

What are you talking about. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS....

Just kidding. I think there was a post on here that I read with my old name that might be helpful. It said something about the slave having the most power in the relationship.

here is the link to the thread. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ht=Slave+Power

Last edited by BucsFan; 08-30-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: addition...
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
DMDK

Send a message via AIM to DMDK Send a message via Yahoo to DMDK

Subs only have rights if they want them. However, any good dom should know that both parties are in the relationship to get certain things out of it. Those desires should be fulfilled on both sides.

Plus, that's what safe words are for and a good dom should respect the nature of the safeword.
DMDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
kinkytradesmen

Typically a true "Slave" has no rights as they are a slave.... they have no limits, have no input and will do as they are ordered too. I personally only know i only know one uses the title properly, and will do anything her master tells her.

99% of "slaves" are just Submissive, they enjoy the fantasy but they still want input and rights. they have limits and if pushed to far will loose faith and trust in there master.

You can call a person anything you like, but by definition if you want rights and limits your sub, if you will do anything no matter what... and i mean anything you are a slave.
kinkytradesmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #8
verydominant25
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to verydominant25 Send a message via Yahoo to verydominant25
Default i agree with you Night

A slave does have rights. It is important that in any sort of master/slave, sub/dom relationship that both parties do a lot of chatting before they even begin. I do sincerely believe this. I have met 'slaves' who just want to be ordered around right from the word go and before I havd chance to finish explaining, i get asked, "what's next?" this infuriates me. Slave/master like any reltaionship is give and take, from both sides.
verydominant25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #9
Babydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytradesmen View Post
Typically a true "Slave" has no rights as they are a slave.... they have no limits, have no input and will do as they are ordered too. I personally only know i only know one uses the title properly, and will do anything her master tells her.

99% of "slaves" are just Submissive, they enjoy the fantasy but they still want input and rights. they have limits and if pushed to far will loose faith and trust in there master.

You can call a person anything you like, but by definition if you want rights and limits your sub, if you will do anything no matter what... and i mean anything you are a slave.
This is why I make an awful slave...
Babydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:09 AM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I have to agree with Night on this as a switch, I find it very insulting when people blow these images up of what they think a master/mistress is. It just insults the people who have chosen bdsm as their lifestyle. I wrote an entry in one of my previous blogs in blogspot about just as submissives have rules given by their dominants, dominants must have rules for themselves as well. When I have a slave it is a choice by them and if they have a question about one of my commands I give them or are concerned about anything in the relationship I am more than happy to listen to them, and if it's a legitimate thing I am willing to compromise. One of the first things I always ask my slaves is "What are your limits?" If I didn't give my slave the rights to refuse certain commands of mine because it's against their limits, I wouldn't be doing my job as a master. Contrary to what some people think, most masters and mistresses care for their slaves.
The same thing goes for the other way if I choose to submit to a mistress I expect her to respect my limits and be able to listen to any concerns or questions I have. I will still obey her commands but if she's not going to do this, then there's no point in staying with her. I once had a mistress, no one on this site, who I still refer to as "Psycho Bitch" because she didn't care about any concerns that I had, so I just dismissed myself. We submit because we choose to and we still have the right to dismiss ourselves. Regardless of what master/mistresses think, submissives are still people and still have rights just the same as everybody else.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #11
Rei515

i agree Night. That's why i feel week trails are helpful: to get to know your possible owner before settling in any committment. Once the collar goes on, you are subject to being obedient. But prior to acceptance, a slave will be able to determine if the Master/Mistress before them is what they're generally looking for.
Rei515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:25 AM   #12
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei515 View Post
i agree Night. That's why i feel week trails are helpful: to get to know your possible owner before settling in any committment. Once the collar goes on, you are subject to being obedient. But prior to acceptance, a slave will be able to determine if the Master/Mistress before them is what they're generally looking for.
Actually. The slave can also take their collar off should they really want to. As the Master/Mistress might play up to the slave during the trial to make sure they're comfortable, then their true side is realised.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
MistressKay

Default I disagree somewhat

I've been a real life Mistress for many years well over ten now. I've had many different slaves both male and female. I believe maybe what you are saying is more for the internet M/s relationship than the real life. Yes, a relationship bond between M/s is a contract, in which BOTH parties agree upon pretty much before entering the relationship. You form a trust bond. The slave is a slave because that is what they have decided upon, I agree with that. I also agree that they can end that contract at any time, but to disobey a master/mistress just for the "fun" of it??? That is most disrespectful. The slave knew what they were getting in to and if the order they were given was something they have done before, such as put on their collar as told then I have to disagree, they should NOT take off that collar because the "want" to. I believe they choose the title "slave" for a reason and that reason is to totally submit to their master/mistress. And should not in any way disrespect their mas/mis, especially if it's a good one.
Yes, I believe slaves have rights, I'm not disagreeing with you there. But on the other hand they do give up most of their rights once they step in to that contract. I do believe it mostly depends on the slave and what their limits are and how dedicated they are.

Maybe I've totally misunderstood you, maybe I haven't this is just my opinion.

I may have gotten a little carried away here, it just seemed as if you were putting down master/mistresses and maybe there are many bad ones out there, but remember there are also very good ones that do take care of their pets very well. Just as there are awesome slaves out there, and bad ones.

.......just my opinion.

I also wanted to add: I've never "abused my power" over my subs.....never! (and I am one strict Bia) And I do hope you were just talking about the jerks of the world that just want the quick fixes over the internet, because to some of us, it is a Life, real life M/s relationships. So it is a bit offensive when I hear things like that - that were said.

~Kay~

Last edited by MistressKay; 09-18-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: add
MistressKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #14
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressKay View Post
I've been a real life Mistress for many years well over ten now. I've had many different slaves both male and female. I believe maybe what you are saying is more for the internet M/s relationship than the real life. Yes, a relationship bond between M/s is a contract, in which BOTH parties agree upon pretty much before entering the relationship. You form a trust bond. The slave is a slave because that is what they have decided upon, I agree with that. I also agree that they can end that contract at any time, but to disobey a master/mistress just for the "fun" of it??? That is most disrespectful. The slave knew what they were getting in to and if the order they were given was something they have done before, such as put on their collar as told then I have to disagree, they should NOT take off that collar because the "want" to. I believe they choose the title "slave" for a reason and that reason is to totally submit to their master/mistress. And should not in any way disrespect their mas/mis, especially if it's a good one.
Yes, I believe slaves have rights, I'm not disagreeing with you there. But on the other hand they do give up most of their rights once they step in to that contract. I do believe it mostly depends on the slave and what their limits are and how dedicated they are.

Maybe I've totally misunderstood you, maybe I haven't this is just my opinion.

I may have gotten a little carried away here, it just seemed as if you were putting down master/mistresses and maybe there are many bad ones out there, but remember there are also very good ones that do take care of their pets very well. Just as there are awesome slaves out there, and bad ones.

.......just my opinion.

~Kay~
You may of gotten me wrong, but it's nice to see you know alot about being a Mistress. And i was pointing at if the Dominant is abusive that pushes beyond the slaves limits or violates the contact in any way. The slave has the right to end it.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #15
MistressKay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Post
You may of gotten me wrong, but it's nice to see you know alot about being a Mistress. And i was pointing at if the Dominant is abusive that pushes beyond the slaves limits or violates the contact in any way. The slave has the right to end it.
All is good, Night.....I understand what you are saying now after our pm's. Appreciate you clearing that up.

Just remember, we aren't all bad but we all do have our bad days =)

Intresting post tho, might I add.
MistressKay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, rights, slave, subs