Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
haydies

Default Fist time with Sir

first time writing an actual story, this is being modified from a scenario I wrote up between myself and a partner. I hope you all enjoy. any feedback would be welcomed.

We had been only know each other online for 3 months, but these had been the most intense three months of my life. We didn’t actually live that far apart, it wasn’t even an hour on the train, this is just something neither of us wanted to rush. To think this all started with just a single post on a message board, I had been lurking on if for about a year before I finally decided to post a response in a post, this is what drew his attention to me. Gradually our relationship grew from just chatting to becoming quite flirtatious friends, before I knew it I was serving him over email and on camera, now it was finally happening, I was going to see him in person, I was going to serve him in person for the whole weekend.
At 9:25 the taxi pulls up in front of Sirs house, I slowly walk up his driveway and to his front door, I so close I could practically smell him. I could feel myself shaking with nervous anticipation as a approached his door, and stopped dead in my tracks as I see a note attached to it:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Slut,
In the box at your feet you will find a set of wrist and ankle cuffs and 4 padlocks. You will immediately strip and lock the cuffs into place, before neatly folding your cloths and putting them in the box along with your phone, bag and anything else you have brought here with you and locking it. At precisely 10 O’clock you will enter get down on your knees and crawl to find me.

Sir
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This suddenly all became very real, I was about to strip completely naked in full view of anybody that may be passing by and locking my cloths away, one that box is locked there will be no way to hide and no turning back. Slowly I open the box and remove all the items inside, the feel of the leather cuffs in my hands sent shivers down my spine. Slowly I start to take off my top top folding it neatly and putting it neatly in the box followed by my skirt. I paused, now I was just stood here on his doorstep in nothing but my lingerie, all the effort I put in to picking out what I thought would be the perfect outfit for sir wasted, reluctantly I removed my half cupped bra my stockings, garter and panties placing them in the box along with the rest of my cloths. Before putting my bag in the box and closing it I check my phone and see that its only 9:40, I still had 20 minutes to wait before I could enter Sirs house. Now that the box is locked I start putting on the cuffs feeling great pleasure in hearing the padlocks locking them in place.

29/m/uk

Kik: chrisw87

Ask and i shall tell.

Last edited by haydies; 06-19-2017 at 11:14 AM.
haydies is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to haydies for this post:
Old 07-25-2017, 09:21 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Fun start for sure. Now I'm interested to see where it leads. Continue on please.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk