Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2017, 07:55 PM   #121
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardishydra View Post
Great addition! I'm not actually waiting impatiently, just excited for each new chapter! Make sure you're safe and your commitments are fulfilled before all else! Looking forwards to more!
Everything is good now, but I'm going to make sure I have everything else done before I post the story. Worst comes to worst and I post it a day late. Glad you like the story!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:19 PM   #122
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestslut View Post
Another great update this is just getting better and better
Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 07-19-2017, 08:20 PM   #123
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Awesome update as always, thank you. I love that so many visitors decided to join in
Take your time with new updates and look after yourself first. Can't wait to see what fun future updates brings
These next few parts should be really fun. 12 people playing can make for a fun game. Every five parts new people will be added in. Glad you like it!

Old 07-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #124
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemKnight View Post
it gets better and better keep it up man
Glad you like it!

Old 07-19-2017, 08:25 PM   #125
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

First I would like to thank Wardishydra, Forestslut, Sydney_sub, and GemKnight for your kind comments. These comments are what keeps me writing each part.

Also, thank you to everybody for being patient with me. My life is getting pretty stressful right now, but I am trying to still get you good parts without rushing them.

I am also wanting more characters to add to the game! If you haven't had your character mentioned yet, it will be in the story soon. To anybody else that wants a character, please message me!

Now here is part 12 of Lexie's First Game.
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Twelve: The Body Writing

At 5:15pm everybody but Isaac had arrived and were all sitting in the living room. “Yo Jaxon, where’s Isaac? We’re waiting to start,” Lexie asked.

“Oh, he should be here any second,” Jaxon said, and a few seconds later there was a knock on the door. “Right on time,” Jaxon got up to answer the door. A few seconds later Isaac came in the living room.

“Oh my god…” Evelyn said, not believing what she was seeing. Her brother, Isaac, was standing naked in the doorway. He was holding a bag of who knows what, and he was embarrassed. “Why the fuck are you naked, Isaac?”

“I…erm…” Isaac was embarrassed and his face turned beat red.

“I can answer that. You see, we made a bet awhile back and I had won. He owes me a favor now and I decided to cash it in today. He had to agree to play. He also had to come over naked. He could bring clothes with, but couldn’t wear them unless given permission. Along with the clothes he also had to bring over every sex toy he could find in his house,” Jaxon explained.

“Oh great,” Evelyn groaned, knowing that her brother probably found her stash of toys.

Jaxon smirked. “Isaac, you can put your clothes on if you would like, sense all of us are wearing clothes. I just wanted you to be embarrassed before the game even started,” Jaxon laughed. Isaac glared at Jaxon but put his clothes on. He set his bag on the floor and then went to sit down with the rest of the group. “In case everybody doesn’t know each other I’ll introduce everybody,” he said. “I’m Jaxon. This is Lexie, Evelyn, Zeke, Max, and Vanessa,” he went around the circle, pointing to each person. “We started playing the game yesterday and wanted more fun so we invited you all. So, we have Jen, Evelyn’s older sister; and Isaac, Evelyn’s step brother. We also have Becca, Max’s older sister; Jake, Max’s older brother; and Jessica, Max’s younger sister. Finally, we have Staci, a friend of Evelyn’s,” Jaxon introduced the new people, pointing to each on as he said their name. Everybody has met before, accept for Staci. She has only met Evelyn, Jen, and Isaac. “Now that everybody knows each other, I’ll explain the rules of the game,” Jaxon went on to explain the rules he had told Lexi the day before, stopping before the slave part. “We started playing yesterday already, but you guys can just jump in since it’s a new day. Now for the fun part. Everybody starts with three lives. If you fail to complete a dare or are caught lying in the middle of a truth you lose a life. When somebody loses all three lives, the game is over and that person becomes the slave of the person with the most lives. If there is more than one person that has the most lives, then the loser is the slave to all of them,” Jaxon paused, and then went on to explain the rest of the rules.

“Damn…this sounds fun. Is there any kind of things that you don’t do?” Staci asked the group.

“Yes. We don’t do anything that leaves permanent marks, anything illegal, and anything that has to do with bodily fluids. Otherwise everything else is fair game,” Jaxon explained. “Any other questions?” Jaxon asked, which nobody spoke up. “Okay cool, let’s get the game started. Oh! Max, Evelyn, Zeke, and I have all lost one life. Vanessa and Lexie are still at three,”

“How’d you guys lose a life?” Isaac asked, curious.

“That can be a truth question later, but for now let’s start. Hmmm…Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to get naked,” Jaxon wanted to get the game going, and give the newbies and idea of what went on during a game.

“Easy,” Vanessa bragged and stood up. All she was wearing was a long t-shirt, so she stripped that off over her head. She yet again revealed her trimmed pussy and a set of boobs that were either size C or D. Most of the guys started to get a hard on just looking at Vanessa. She did a little twirl and sat back down. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’ll pick a dare,” Zeke said, impatient. It was clear that he was very horny.

“First you need to get naked. Then you need to jack off in front of all of us. You have two minutes to get yourself to cum, and if you can’t then you get to stay on edge until your next dare,” Vanessa laughed and smirked at him.

“Damn…you guys are intense,” Jessica laughed. She had played around with some friends before, but being only 13 she hadn’t gone too far.

“This is what makes it fun,” Zeke told her, standing up and stripping off his clothes revealing his 5 ½ inch dick to the group. He sat back down and started to stroke himself, getting hard and then increasing his speed, hoping to cum. To his sadness, the timer beeped before he could finish, so he was stuck on edge for a while. “Damn it,” Zeke was disappointed, but continued the game. “Let’s get one of our newbies in here. Staci, truth or dare?”

“Hmm, I think I’ll go for a truth,”

“Would you ever consider anal? A lot of us have already done it,” Zeke asked her.

“Well…I haven’t done it myself, but I love to experiment, so yes, I would try it. I’m the type of person to try everything once before deciding if I like it or not,” Staci told the group. She was proud of the attitude she had. “Becca, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare. I like where this is going already,” Becca loved to play truth or dare, and her and Max have played a lot of games together. They haven’t ever done anything together, but she wouldn’t be opposed to trying it.

“I dare you to finish Zeke off. You can pick however you want, but he has to cum before you can stop,” Staci dared her.

“Easy enough,” Becca said, getting up and moving to Zeke. She had given plenty of blow jobs before and was proud of her skills. She wasted no time putting her mouth on Zeke and started to suck. Zeke was surprised, not expecting this and moaned in pleasure. He laid back and focused on his breathing, wanting to enjoy this blow job before he finished. Zeke moaned as Becca went deeper down on his dick and he lost control when she started to squeeze his balls. He blew his load down Becca’s throat, which Becca swallowed it all, and just laid there for a second as Becca moved back to her spot, happy with herself. Zeke recovered after a second and sat back up.

“Damn Becca, that was pretty awesome,” Zeke told her.

“I know,” Becca smiled to herself. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Have you ever done anal? And if not, would you?” Becca asked her.

“I have not done anal, but I would be up for trying it. It might be fun,” Evelyn admitted. “Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,”

“Hmm…let’s get this like yesterday so the newbies can see how far we go. Lexie, I dare you to get naked and then choose a guy to fuck you doggy style, and they must cum inside of you,” Evelyn grinned at her dare, wanting this game to go up the next level.

“Ooh damn. I like it,” Lexie said as she stood up and took off her shirt and then her pants. She revealed her shaven pussy and a set of nice tits. “Hmm…I pick Isaac,” Lexie said.

“What? Me?” Isaac said, a little nervous. “Do I have to?”

“Yes, since Lexie picked you. If you refuse then you lose a life,” Evelyn told him.

“I don’t really want to do that…no offense Lexie…so I’ll lose my first life,” Isaac said, defeated.

“It’s okay Isaac, maybe another time,” Lexie shrugged and sat back down. “Jessica, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Okay. Have you ever done anything sexual when you really didn’t want to?”

“Well…I once gave somebody a hand job because of a dare. I didn’t want to, but it was a dare and I didn’t want to be the lame one that turns down a dare,” Jessica shrugged. “Jack, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to take off all of your clothes besides your underwear,” Jessica dared him.

“Easy,” Jack stood up and slipped his t-shirt over his head. He took off his socks and then his jeans, which revealed a pair of red boxers with a slight tent. He sat back down, not trying to cover his impending erection. “Jen, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth,”

“How far are you willing to go tonight?”

“As far as necessary to be the winner and not be a slave,” Jen winked at them all and laughed at herself. “Isaac, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth…” Isaac mumbled.

“Why didn’t you want to have sex with Lexie?”

“Uh…because I have only done it once and…and I’m not confident in my abilities…” Isaac said, embarrassed. He didn’t think he was good enough to have sex, especially not in front of all these people.

“That’s okay Isaac, I was a virgin before yesterday,” Lexie tried to reassure him.

Isaac smiled. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about a sibling,”

“Uhm….” Max glanced over at his siblings. “I don’t want to lie again…so I have to admit that yes, I have. But I don’t need to tell you who…” Max blushed. “Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

“Hmm…I want you to do this dice dare I found this morning,” Max told him, grabbing Lexie’s computer. He pulled up the Body Writing Dice Dare and handed the computer to Jaxon.

“Body writing?” Jaxon groaned. “Fine,” He said, grabbing the dice from the night before. He rolled a (3) washable marker. Then he chose the medium difficulty level and rolled a (1) and a (5) which resulted in six phrases, which are: 1) horny whore on his feet, 2) spank me on his ass, 3) slave on his stomach, 4) cum bucket on his stomach, 5) freak on his stomach, and 6) cum queen on his face. “On my face? Oh boy…” Jaxon groaned. “Max, wanna write these on me?”

“Of course I do,” Max said, grabbing a washable marker from the basket of markers Lexie brought down the previous night. “Let’s start with your ass. Drop your pants,” Max laughed. Jaxon took his pants off, leaving him bottomless. Max proceeded to write ‘spank me’ on his ass over his ass cheeks. “Now let’s do your stomach. Take off your shirt,” Max told him. Jaxon stripped the rest of his clothes off, leaving him naked. Max grabbed a different colored marker and wrote ‘slave’ over his belly button, ‘cum bucket’ under his belly button, and ‘freak’ at the top of his stomach. “Now for your feet,” Max said, grabbing a different color and wrote ‘horny’ on his left foot and ‘whore’ on his right foot. “Now last, for your face,” Max smirked. He grabbed one last different color and wrote ‘cum queen’ on his forehead. Max stepped back and laughed at how Jaxon looked. “You’re beautiful,”

“Fuck off,” Jaxon laughed, annoyed. “Let’s just continue the game,”

The following 2 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-20-2017, 01:55 AM   #126
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I love this. Can't wait to see what fun Jen gets to be part of.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:02 AM   #127
Aiedails

Awesome part, keeps getting better and better

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:31 AM   #128
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

WOW, this update was one of your best ones. Thank you lots. I sure hope Vanessa's bragging gets her into trouble, next dare she has. Really liked how the original group showed the newbies what they might be in for.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #129
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all! Just wanted to tell everyone that I am on vacation this weekend so there will not be a new part Sunday. Next part will be up Wednesday.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:49 PM   #130
GemKnight

awww ok man i wish you the best of times while your away keep it up once you get back, i cant wait for the next part have fun man.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:50 AM   #131
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you have a great vacation, looking forward to the next update.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:01 AM   #132
Forestslut

Another great update can't wait for the next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:30 PM   #133
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Add some fetishes like, fisting, feet, maybe even some group sex or bukkake. Just wondering what the newbies are into your writing is very good loving the story
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:35 PM   #134
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all. I have had some personal stuff come up. School stuff, family stuff, a lot. I do not know when I can have the next part up. I am not abandoning the story, I am just putting my personal life before it. Hopefully you guys all understand.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-26-2017, 02:23 PM   #135
Phoenix713

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we can all understand needing to put your personal life first. We're all eagerly awaiting the next installment, but you need to take care of yourself before anything else.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Phoenix713 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk