Old 06-16-2017, 04:17 PM   #16
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikieswe View Post
Very good story.
Thank you I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:50 AM   #17
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Really like the beginnning of the story. Looking forward to the next part
Old 06-17-2017, 04:16 PM   #18
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Really like the beginnning of the story. Looking forward to the next part
Thank you. Next part coming tomorrow.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 06-18-2017, 11:07 AM   #19
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 3

Hey everybody! First off I want to say thanks to Buttaholic, iceman713, Sydney_sub, Ice Shadow, Mikieswe, and herpderp42 for their kind comments on the last part. I hope all of you continue to enjoy this story.

I already have ideas moving in my head but I have one questions for anyone that likes this story. What is one thing you want to see happen to any character? For example, I have had somebody suggest a player has a foot fetish and that they want to see more feet things happen. Another play suggested wedgies. I will gladly take any things you say into consideration, but I can't promise when/if they will be used in the story. I just want to make this more interesting for the readers!

Also, does posting twice a week seem like a good amount of posts? It gives me enough time to write the different posts and it gives people time to catch up if they missed a part. Posting Wednesday and Sunday also gives me goals to make as I'm writing the story. If you could, comment what you think about the schedule I have and with any suggestions, comments, etc. Thank you!

Now, as I'm sure you've been waiting for this, here is part 3 of Lexie's First Game. I hope you all like it, and please leave any suggestions, questions, comments, concerns, in the comments!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Three: Lexie's First Orgasm

“Ready for round four? I am starting to like this game. I’m excited to see what else happens. Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare. Give me your best shot Lex!”

“I dare you to…get bottomless,” Lexi snickered. She couldn’t lie to herself, she wanted to see him naked…or close to it at least. She has always had a crush on Jaxon, even before she became friends with him. Maybe I should take him up on the offer to make me cum…heh…I would enjoy that…especially if it was done by him.

“Easy,” Jaxon smirked as he stood up. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and you could just see the top of his boxers when he raised his arms. He slipped them off and threw them into the pile of clothes, which was steadily growing. He was wearing a pair of deep purple boxers. He caught Lexie’s eyes on him as he slowly pulled them down. He had stripped in plenty of other truth or dare games before Lexie started. He could tell that Lexie wanted him, and he hoped that this would catch her attention. He pulled his boxers down all the way down his legs and slipped them off completely to reveal a hard six-inch dick. He knew it wasn’t the biggest or the greatest, but it was more than average and he was proud of that. He smirked as he saw Lexie’s jaw drop just the slightest. “Like what you see Lex?”

“I..uhm…I..never seen one…uh..yeah..” Lexi mumbled and looked away from Jaxon and his…monster. She didn’t know what else to call it, but she had this urge to grab it. She wanted to touch it.

Jaxon laughed, but kept the game moving to save Lexi a little embarrassment. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I like where this is going. I’ll pick dare,”

“Hmmm…I dare you…to…finish undressing Lexie,” Jaxon smirked, but wanted to see if Lexie would go this far.

“What? Don’t I get a say in this!” Lexie was nervous. Nobody had ever seen her naked before, but…maybe this was a good thing. Do I want these people to see me naked? What if…what if they don’t like me after they see me…I don’t know if I want to lose them as friends…but…what is there to lose? “Okay…I’ll do it,”

Evelyn smiled. “That’s the spirit Lexie, but are you sure you want to do this? We don’t want to push you too far. After all, this is your first game,”

“No, I want to. Honestly…I’ve always been curious about this kind of stuff. Let’s do this,” Lexie smiled. Wow…I really am coming out of my shell. I like this. She stood up and walked into the middle of the group, waiting for Evelyn to undress her. Evelyn got up and moved over to her, smiling. She unclipped Lexie’s bra and then stepped in front of her, blocking everyone’s view. Then she slowly slid the bra straps off Lexie’s shoulders, letting the bra drop to the floor. Evelyn has always had an attraction towards girls and Lexie was no exception. She could feel herself getting wet as she stared at Lexie’s tits. Evelyn got down on her knees, revealing Lexie’s tits to the other players, and put her fingers in her underwear, bringing them swiftly down her legs, revealing a Lexie’s cleanly shaven pussy. Evelyn moved back to her stop and threw Lexie’s clothes into the clothes pile.

“So…how do I look?” Lexie asked, willing herself not to cover up. She was embarrassed; nobody had ever seen her naked before.

“Lexie…you’re smoking hot,” Jaxon complimented her as he sported a very obvious hard on.

“Thanks…” Lexie mumbled as she went to sit back down.

“Max, truth or dare?” Evelyn asked to keep the game moving. She could sense Lexie’s embarrassment.

“I’m going to take a truth,”

“Are you still a virgin?” Evelyn asked, realizing this topic had never come up in a truth or dare game. She was curious.

“Yes, I am. I haven’t really been in a situation where I would have sex with someone yet. Even our games haven’t gone that far,” Max explained. “Maybe they should…” he mumbled under his breath, but nobody heard him. “Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare,” Lexie said, feeling brave. She was kind of hoping she would get to experience her first orgasm.

“I dare you…to…let one of us make you cum,” Max dared her, almost as if reading Lexie’s mind.

“Oh…” Lexie said, thinking about it. Do I really want to do this…? Yes, yes I do. “Do I get to pick who does it?”

“Yes, since it is your first time,” Max smiled.

“I choose…Jaxon,” Lexie was excited. She looked over at Jaxon and saw him grin. “I guess I will take up your offer from earlier,”

“I will gladly help you out,” Jaxon agreed. “Come lay down in the middle of the circle and close your eyes,” Jaxon told her. “Evelyn, grab a shirt out of the clothes pile and lay it over her eyes. It’ll make it feel so much better if she can just forget where she is for a second,”

“Yes sir,” Evelyn snickered. When Lexie was laying in the middle she put a shirt over her eyes and sat back down. She took this opportunity to study Lexie’s body. Lexie was beautiful. She had what looked to be B or C sized tits and a really nice pussy. Evelyn really wanted to get a chance to play around with her.

“Ready Lexie?” Jaxon asked her. He was excited, he’s wanted to do something like this for awhile. When Lexie said she was ready Jaxon ran his hands down her body. He looked over to the group of friends. “Take notes. This is how you make a girl orgasm,” he winked at them and looked back at Lexie. He started with her nipples. “Most girls have really sensitive nipples,” Jaxon explains. “Lexie let’s see how yours are,” he started to pinch and twist her nipples. First one, then the other, then both at the same time. Jaxon grinned when he heard Lexie moan slightly. He bent over and took one nipple in his mouth and continued to pinch and twist her other nipple. He kept this up for a minute or so, before moving his other hand down to her pussy. He could feel how wet she was already and got excited. Lexie moaned again, and Jaxon slowly put a finger inside of her, easing it in and out slowly, which got more moaning from Lexie. Jaxon could feel Lexie building up. He didn’t want to tease her or keep her on edge, so he put in another finger and moved them faster. Lexie was panting by then, and Jaxon knew he was getting her close to the point of no return. He decided to go all out and stopped sucking on her nipples to eat her out. Lexie let out a gasp as she felt Jaxon’s tongue inside of her as well as his two fingers. Jaxon swirled his tongue around, finding her clit and sucking on it, hard. He inserted a third finger and moved them faster and faster. This was enough to bring Lexie over the edge. She let out a loud moan and she had her first orgasm. After thirty seconds or so Jaxon removed his fingers and came back up from eating her out. He grabbed the shirt off of Lexie’s eyes and wiped his face, which was covered with Lexie’s juices, on it. He watched Lexie as she was panting, trying to catch her breath from her first orgasm. “How was that?”

“That…that…that…was…amazing…” Lexie mumbled, struggling to sit up. Jaxon gave her a hand and she sat up. She grinned at him. “Man…I was really missing out, wasn’t I?” She asked when she recovered from her first orgasm.

Jaxon smirked at her and helped her to her spot. “You were, but I do have some pretty good skills, you’ve gotta admit,”

“Damn Jaxon, feel like doing that to me?” Evelyn asked with Vanessa agreeing. They both were in shock at Jaxon’s way with Lexie. Their previous games had never gone as far as this. Only getting naked and doing silly dares, like streaking or writing on each other. Both of them were getting wet imagining Jaxon doing that to them.

“Maybe later,” Jaxon winked at them. He wasn’t going to lie, he had some skills. He had been with five or six girls in the last couple of years and had gotten a lot of practice. “Anyway, shall we continue the game Lexie?”

Lexie blushed. She had butterflies in her stomach whenever Jaxon talked to her. “Uh…yeah. Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’m liking where things are going, so dare,”

“I dare you to spin a bottle twice. Whoever it lands on gets to finish undressing you, each person taking off one piece of your clothing. I think it’s about time someone else gets naked,” Lexie told him, smirking.

“Damn, okay,” he agreed as he grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. It went around and around until it landed on Vanessa. He gave it another spin and it landed on Evelyn. “Well it looks like I get to be undressed by some smoking hot ladies!” he smirked, but stood up. Vanessa went first and got on her knees to take off his pants. She unbuttoned them, unzipped them, and swiftly pulled down his jeans. He was wearing a pair of bright blue boxer briefs, which were showing off his raging hard on. She caught herself starting for just a second before throwing his jeans in the clothes pile and moving back to her seat. Evelyn got up and smirked at Zeke. She knew exactly what she was about to reveal to the group, as she has seen him naked before. Nobody else knew what they have done together, but she thought it was best to keep it a secret for now. She pulled down his boxer briefs and pulled them down his legs and took them off, revealing a 5 ½ inch long dick. He was pretty average, but Evelyn knew that it could work some magic. She put his boxer briefs in the clothes pile and sat back down. Zeke sat back down as well and continued the game. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I pick a dare,”

“Here’s something simple. I dare you to either get topless or bottomless, your choice,” Zeke dared her. He was starting to hope everyone would be naked soon. He wasn’t sure if it was Lexie that was making everyone go so far or what, but he sure liked the game.

“Easy. I’m going to go bottomless,” Vanessa said as she pulled off her socks before standing up. She pulled down the skirt she was wearing to reveal a sexy black thong. She slipped that off her to show off a trimmed pussy. It was very clear that she was not embarrassed to show some skin.

The following 2 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #20
moretech

Nice story so far
Old 06-19-2017, 01:41 AM   #21
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Omg, I'm loving this story! I'm so turned on!

Keep it going babe.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:43 AM   #22
serenader

Yeah, that timing is fine. It gives you time to think about where you want the story to go, and you don't have to rush. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
BDSM test results
Sex values test
serenader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

As I told you before; it's getting more interesting every time.
Great work!

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:41 AM   #24
KurumiTokisaki123

This story is awesome!
Maybe let one of the girls be tied up and played with after every dare for one round. Maybe even one edge after a different user choses dare and if someone chooses truth she can cum.

Limits: Anal, Sissy,a lot of pain, cum eating, public, scat, permanent damage

If you are curious about something or justwant to ask me things, feel free to PM me.
KurumiTokisaki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:04 AM   #25
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, havent read the latest installmemt yet, but thought I'd answer your questions first. Quite a fan of nipple play so hope one of the female game players might need some pegs on sensitive nipples Two posts a week sounds awesome.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:23 AM   #26
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

O.K, now caught up Your writing skills are amazing, someone needs a facial, probably Lexie

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:56 AM   #27
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretech View Post
Nice story so far
Thank you! I hope you continue to like it.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:57 AM   #28
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Omg, I'm loving this story! I'm so turned on!

Keep it going babe.

XxX
I have to say I was very turned on writing that part. I was hoping I could get other people turned on too But thank you! Next part coming tomorrow

Old 06-20-2017, 07:58 AM   #29
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenader View Post
Yeah, that timing is fine. It gives you time to think about where you want the story to go, and you don't have to rush. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part!
I'm glad other people think so too. It also gives me some motivation like "Hey the next part needs to be done tomorrow, better work on it." I hope you continue to like the story!

Old 06-20-2017, 07:59 AM   #30
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
As I told you before; it's getting more interesting every time.
Great work!
Thank you! I'm trying to get more user liked stuff now so hopefully it can get even better.

Advertisements
Kink Talk