Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2017, 04:18 PM   #106
moretech

Default Page 77

Both Amy and Colin left the room allowing Kati and Charles to go in the room. As Kati entered the room she tried to say something but the gag made Charles unable to understand her so he took the gag off allowing Kati to say “remove the gag from me and wear it yourself” to which Charles put the gag on himself allowing Kati to leave the room. Alexis quickly said “You made him wear the gag” to which Kati said “Correct”. Alexis then went into the room and smiled at Charles. “Okay Charles, first I want you to take a selfie of yourself wearing that gag” Charles did just that and then looked at Alexis. “Okay, now send the picture to my phone” she added smiling at Charles. Charles once again did just that to which Alexis left the room. “Okay, I will guess you got him to take some clothing off” said Jeff “Wrong” replied Alexis “Damn, okay, then I am guessing you put handcuffs on him” “Wrong again, Colin, your turn” said Alexis. “I guess you spanked him” “Nope, and now it is Lisa’s turn” “What, I don’t get two turns?” “No, because it’s Jeff that first got wrong, so you would have only had one” replied Alexis “Okay, fine” said Colin followed by Lisa saying “I will not guess” as she walked towards the room. After she got into the room she looked at Charles and walked closer “Well then, let’s take this off” she said while pulling his shorts down. Once Lisa got out of the room Janet looked at her and then said “You took something off him, some clothing” to which Lisa nodded “Great, I get two options” she replied while walking to the room. Once Janet got into the room she looked at Charles and smiled before grabbing some handcuffs and putting them on him. After putting the handcuffs on Charles she decided to spank him as hard as she could. Once done Janet left the room and looked at Amy who said “I heard the slap so one of the things you did was spank him while the second thing I will say you got him to take something off” “Wrong on one but right on the spanking” replied Janet to which Amy smiled and went into the room. “Okay Charles, I got two things I can make you do, as I am already naked so will you be” she said to Charles before taking his underwear and shirt off. As both Amy and Charles left the room Kati and Lisa went inside.

Kati looked at Lisa and said “Ok Lisa, put a vibrator inside your pussy and make sure it is on” to which Lisa sighed and then grabbed a vibrator, turned it on and moved it under her shorts and panties pushing it inside her wet lips. After Lisa put the vibrator in completely and took her hand out of her panties Kati left the room. “Ok, I will guess you got her to take off some clothes” said Alexis “Wrong” replied Kati to which Jeff said “You made her put a toy inside” “Oh my, you are correct” said Kati allowing Jeff to do two things to Lisa. As Jeff walked into the room he saw Lisa and smiled before walking closer. “prepare for what I will do to you” he said with a grin on his face. Jeff took an anal plug and handed it to Lisa to which she sighed and just like with the vibrator pushed it in her ass while still wearing her clothes. After she put it in, Jeff spanked Lisa’s ass hard making loud noises. “Well, they probably heard that, so you will get to do more things” grinned Jeff before leaving the room. “well, we heard the slapping so you spanked her and I will say you also took some of her clothes off” “Wrong on the clothes, so you only got two” said Jeff. Colin went into the room and just as Charles had told him to do before kissed Lisa and then also handcuffed her hands behind her back. Once Colin came out of the room Charles said “You kissed her and you handcuffed her” to which Colin said “Correct” knowing full well that Charles cheated for this. Charles went into the room and saw Lisa, who was clearly starting to feel the effect of the vibrator inside of her. “Well, let’s undress you a little” said Charles before taking the loafers off Lisa followed by then taking her pants off revealing Lisa’s panties. “Two more things I can do” he smiled before adding “Now then, let’s turn this to max speed” while reaching inside of her panties and turning the vibrator up to max speed. “One more thing, and I will choose to do” he said before taking a short pause “I will choose to make you give me a blowjob” Lisa got on her knees in front of Charles to which she then started to suck on his dick until he cummed all over her face. Once this was done Charles left the room allowing Janet to guess what Charles did with Lisa. “I say you took off some of her clothes, I will say out of the four things you did that twice, then you also got her to give you a blowjob and I don’t know what else you could have made her do, so I choose not to guess for that” she said.

“Nicely done, you guessed all 3, now go and get your seven things from her” said Charles to which Janet went into the room. Janet looked at Lisa and took the handcuffs off her. After the handcuffs were removed Janet took off Lisa’s top revealing Lisa’s bra followed by taking that off too. “Okay Lisa, that vibrator that you have inside you, you will move it in and out of you until the end of the game” Lisa looked at Janet and then said “Okay” before moving her panty to the side revealing her pussy and the vibrator followed by moving it in and out of her pussy. “Now, while you do that, I will spank you” smiled Janet while moving in behind Lisa. Lisa bend over a little bit allowing Janet to give multiple hard spanks on her ass until Janet stopped and said “Picture time” with a smile taking her phone and grabbing a full body picture of Lisa in just panties. “Lastly, I want you to offer your body ownership to Jeff instead of me, so with that Jeff does not own me anymore but instead owns you” “Okay, what did he all own on you?” asked Lisa while moaning “Everything, whole body” “Oh, Okay” said Lisa which then allowed Janet to leave the room. “Okay, Janet, you got her to take off a piece of clothing twice followed by spanking her and you also took a picture of her, other than those I will not guess” said Amy. “Holy, that is all correct, so you can make Lisa do 11 things” replied Janet before Amy went into the room. “Okay Lisa, what will we have you do?” asked Amy as she looked at the topless Lisa. “Let’s take those panties off first” she said while pulling them down. “Okay, as I want to be partially nice, I will take out the plug you have inside your ass” she added right before taking the plug out. Once Amy did that she moved her hands to Lisa’s breasts and started to fondle them, making sure to stimulate them as much as possible. “Eight things to go, hmmm, okay, Lisa, the next things is that I want you to finger yourself for a minute, so you can stop the vibrator moving for a short time” Lisa took the vibrator out and then started to finger her while Amy started to think of more things for Lisa to do. “Okay, that’s enough, no need to take the vibrator inside you again now, so six more things to do, next you can sell your whole body to me, so just like other people own your body I now do too” she smiled while looking at Lisa who sighed from hearing this “Okay, what else?” “While were at it, Charles doesn’t own your whole body yet, lets change that, instead of just mouth, pussy and boobs, Charles now owns your whole body instead of Charles owning my mouth” “Okay” replied Lisa. “four more things, okay, uhm” said Amy while starting to think a moment “Okay, I got it, I want you to let me fist you for a little” Lisa went to lay down and spread her legs allowing Amy to move between them and push her hand inside Lisa’s vagina. Amy kept on pumping in and out of Lisa followed by starting to fondle Lisa’s breasts while fisting her until she said “Okay, for the second last one I will get you to give me all your panties and bra’s, so no more wearing those as long as I own your body and lastly, when you are hanging out with me in one of the houses of any of our friends you will need to be naked just like me” Lisa nodded before both Amy and Lisa left the room.

Kati and Janet then went into the room. While Kati and Janet were in the room Amy explained what was done so everyone knew what Lisa has to do from now on. Inside the room Kati said “Well, so far everyone has been just taking off one piece of clothing at a time, but never said the following, Janet, strip naked” to which Janet sighed and took off her jacket and tattered top, followed by her loafers, then her skirt, after the skirt Janet took off her bra revealing her breasts to Kati and then let her panties fall to the ground. As this was done Kati left the room and Alexis said “I guess you got her to take off a piece of clothing” “Correct” replied Kati allowing Alexis to go in the room with two things for Janet to do. Alexis saw the naked Janet and then said “Well, that’s interesting, okay Janet, you get to have some fun, first you will get to roll a dice, with each number representing a person from the group that is here skipping you and Charles, who ever the number lands on will be who owns my body instead of Charles owning my body, then you get to roll a second dice, if the number that you roll the second time is the same or lower then you will also sell your body to this person, if the number is higher, then we both become the property of everyone in this game.” “Are you sure about that?” said Janet to which Alexis replied “Yep, I don’t want it to be one sided, since you’re already naked, this way Jeff won’t be able to guess what I got you to do” “Okay” said Janet as she rolled the first dice. The die stopped on 2 representing herself. “Sweet, Charles does not own me anymore, now for the second one, please roll a one” said Alexis as Janet rolled a second die which landed on 3 “Oh, darn, okay, guess we become the property of everyone in this game” said Janet “Yea” said Alexis somewhat disappointed “Is that everyone that was in the game before as this is still part of that or just the people that are here now?” asked Janet.

“Good question, let’s roll a die for that, one and two is just the people here, three and four is everyone that has been in the game before, five and six is everyone that has been in the game and siblings” “Okay” said Janet who rolled another die which stopped on 4 “Oh, shit, okay, fine, everyone from all the games it is” said Janet and Alexis before Alexis left the room. Jeff then guessed “Okay, I am guessing you got her to take clothes off” “Nope, that’s wrong as Kati already made her be naked, what is your second guess?” replied Alexis “Uhm, okay, then I guess not to guess for my second one” Jeff then went into the room and saw his naked sister standing there. “Okay sis, I got one thing for you to do, I will record you in your birthday suit for five minutes, in that time you can do anything, except cover up” said Jeff as he took his phone from his pants that is laying on the ground in the room. After grabbing his phone he turn on the video record feature and recorded Janet while being fully exposed. After a few minutes Jeff stopped the video and walked out of the room. “I am guessing that you recorded her” said Colin “Correct” replied Jeff to which Colin went into the room. “Okay, I got two things with you, while you were in here we already let everybody know that Charles cheated before so unlike then I can do whatever I want to you, so to begin, I will fuck you in the ass” he said while looking at Janet. “Okay” she replied while turning around giving access to her ass. Colin walked up to Janet and lubed up her ass and his dick before pushing it inside Janet. While Colin is fucking Janet he also decided to move his hand around and finger Janet’s pussy. After a while Janet, who was already horny, had an orgasm which is when Colin stopped fucking her ass and left the room. “Judging from the way you look I will say you fucked Janet and you also fondled her” said Charles while looking at Colin “Correct for one” replied Colin to which Charles went into the room and saw Janet still breathing a little heavier due to the orgasm she just had.

“I got two things with you, so I will get you to wear this gag instead of me and lastly I will get you to give up your current guess wins to me” “That’s cheating” Janet replied “No, there were never any limitations set up for this” Charles responded making Janet feel very annoyed followed by her saying “Fine”. Charles then put the gag on Janet and left the room. “Oooh, I know, you got her to wear the gag” said Lisa quickly “But I don’t know what else you did so I won’t guess” which allowed her to go into the room with Janet. As Lisa walked into the room she went over and started to finger Janet. Janet started to moan and then Lisa decided to change the fingering to fisting her while Janet was still standing up. Lastly Lisa put in a vibrator inside Janet’s vagina. “Make sure it stays inside” said Lisa before leaving the room. “I guess you fingered Janet, fisted Janet and also put a vibrator inside of her” “Correct, nicely done Amy” replied Lisa to which Amy went into the room. Amy walked up to Janet and then said “First out of six, tell me, is it true, did you and Alexis become everyone’s property?” Janet nodded. “Great, second out of six, even though I could do this at any time, from now on you are not allowed to wear anymore underwear, that includes bra and panties” to which Janet nodded “Next, I want you to wear this plug for a while” said Amy while handing a butt plug to Janet. “Four out of six, if you get some options with me, I want you to remove any and all toys and restrictions off me” followed Amy while Janet is putting the plug inside her ass. “Fifth, I want you to video tape yourself daily and send it to me, in the tape you have to be at a very minimum either topless or bottomless and it has to be clearly visible” Janet nodded “Lastly, I want you to fuck Jeff once a week and send me the video of that each time for as long as you are younger than 17” Janet sighed and then nodded before leaving the room.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #107
moretech

Default Page 78

Amy stayed in the room as it is her turn now allowing Kati to enter the room. “Ok Amy, as you are already naked, I want you to take over the part where Tyler owns my body, so Tyler now owns your body instead” “Okay, since other people did that too that sounds fair” After Kati left the room Alexis entered without guessing what Kati did to Amy. “Okay, I want you to take the time that everybody has on me, both slave time and ownership time with exceptions of those that already own you” said Alexis. “Okay, so everyone owns my body now, great, Jesse and Tyler already owned me, so you still have those” said Amy “And you still own me too” said Alexis before leaving the room. Jeff guessed “You put a toy inside her” “Wrong” replied Alexis “Okay, I choose not to guess” said Colin allowing him to go in the room. “Okay Amy, I have one option with you, and I choose for you to finger yourself until Janet has completed her turn with you” Amy started to finger herself while Colin left and then Charles entered the room, just like everyone else so far decided not to guess anything. “Okay Amy, since you’re so nice in fingering yourself, I want you to send me a video of you fingering yourself every day” Amy nodded and Charles left the room. Lisa decided to guess that Charles put a toy inside Amy causing her to be wrong followed by Janet guessing that he took the wins she has so far for himself. “Wrong again” replied Charles to which Janet then went into the room and say “Amy, you’re done, nobody guessed right after Charles so we get to the envelope part now”. Both Amy and Janet left the room and looked at Charles.

“How does the deciding of the wins go?” asked Amy “Well, since both you and me are equal in numbers we first get to do a die roll, the highest number of us two will be the winner of the game and decide what happens.” replied Charles. “Okay” said Amy while grabbing a die and rolling it for it to land on 5 while Charles rolled a 6 giving him the win. “Damnit, why do you always win?” asked Lisa. “Okay, as I do not have any slave time I will choose to get a person to do the envelope task, now, as for who does the task. Anyone that does not have their body owned by me is off the hook for this task. So, raise your hand for those who are still in the choice list.” he said causing Janet, Amy, Lisa and Kati to raise their hands. “Okay, anyone who does not have their sibling own their body is off the hook.” Lisa lowered her hand while Janet, Amy and Kati kept their hand in the air. “Hmmm, still three, okay, the three of you will draw straws and the person with the short straw will be the lucky person to do the envelope’s task” said Charles before grabbing some straws, breaking one up and shuffling them behind his back. Once he got done shuffling them he held them in front of him for the three girls to pick one straw each. “Okay, go ahead.” They each grabbed a straw and then looked at the length showing everyone that Kati is the loser. “Damn, why am I always the loser in these kinds of things?” she asked before adding “Okay fine, what is the task?” Charles handed the envelope to Kati who then opened it up and read out loud “The task consists of three different tasks, first, you will give all the time that you have somebody as a slave or that you own another person to that person, reversing it so they now have slave time on you or own your body” Kati paused for a moment and sighed while Colin said “Okay sis, so I own you now, Go ahead and read the next part” Kati continued “If you have a dress code at your own house then this dress code with be active everywhere, if you do not have a dress code yet, then you will pull a name out of a hat and take over their dress code” Kati paused again “Okay, so that means I will be in in panties or completely nude everywhere, how long does this last?” she asked “For as long as your body is owned by someone that wants it to be that dress code” replied Charles causing Kati to sigh again before reading the third part “Lastly, you will pull a few names out of a hat, amount decided by a die roll, the hat will contain the names of everyone that has been in the game and all their siblings and parents and you will also sell your body to them” Kati rolled a die which landed on 5 “Damn, so five other people will own my body, just great, fine, let’s get this over with” she said followed by taking out a name from the hat. The first name is Sarah, Lisa’s mom. The second name is Harry. The third name is Chloe, Samantha’s sister. The fourth name is Jack, Jeff’s Dad and the last name is Tyler. Kati sighed again and then kept on reading “You can also choose to replace one or more of these tasks with one of the options listed below, however, this does have a greater risk to it as after you choose to replace it there will be a die roll. If the die lands on an even number then the replacement is done, if it lands on an odd number then it is not a replacement but an addition, the options you can choose to try and replace something with are” Kati paused a moment again before sighing and reading further.

“One: Female only option: take the anti-pregnancy antidote, meaning, you can get pregnant” This caused everyone to be surprised before Kati kept on reading “Two: Male only option: you will never masturbate or fuck anyone again unless commanded to by an owner of your body” Kati just kept on reading “Three: You will allow anyone to touch and fuck you at any time. Four: You will get “milked” for one hour daily for a year, being milked for females is getting breasts sucked by machine while pussy is being fucked by machine or person while being milked for males is dick being sucked by machine while ass is fucked by machine or person. Five: You can swap the body selling to another person of your choice that does not or has not owned your body, if failed to replace, then this person will also own you, this option can be done for as long as there are people available to choose from.” Kati started to think for a moment and then said “I will swap the dress code for the milking part” Kati then took a die and rolled it which stopped on a 5. “Shit, okay fine, I will try again but as the milking is already chosen I will choose the anti pregnancy antidote, again for dress code.” Kati once again rolled a die which landed on 4 allowing her to swap her public dress code to being able to get pregnant. “I will also choose to do a body own swap, I swap Charles owning my body for Charles owning Jeff’s body.” Kati rolled the die which stopped on 1 causing Kati to also be owned by Jeff. “I will try again, Charles for Amy” “Wait a minute, Charles already owns my body so that’s not possible” replied Amy “There is nothing stating that this is not possible, just that I can not be owned by the person, so by you” replied Kati to which Charles said “Okay fine, let’s allow it, it’s a loophole I did not think about” Kati rolled the die again, this time it stopped on 6 making it so that Charles does not own Kati’s body anymore.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #108
moretech

Default Page 79

“I will try again, Jack for Amy” “What, why me again?” complained Amy to which Kati didn’t say anything and rolled the die which stopped on 1. “Shit, okay fine, Jack for Lisa” Luckily for Kati this stopped on 6 “Great, now Sarah for Lisa” said Kati to which she rolled a 5. “Damnit, okay, Sarah for Janet” Kati rolled the dice once again landing on a 2 “Okay, as Jack and Sarah were supposed to be owning the loser and this got transferred these two options are now gone, no, they do not own Janet and Lisa” said Charles which annoyed Kati but she didn’t say anything. “Okay, Colin for Janet now” Kati rolled again which stopped on a 5 causing Janet to also own Kati. “That is all that you could have tried as everyone here now owns your body” replied Charles. “Unless you wish to try your luck” he added. “What do you mean?” asked Kati “Well, You can choose to remove all ownership people except one girl of your choosing and one guy of our choosing with a die roll, same rules, but if you fail then everyone, including our siblings but not parents, except two by drawing a name, will own your body. Do you take this chance?” Kati started to think for a while and then said “Same rules, so even is I succeed and odd I fail?” “yes” replied Charles to which Kati said “Okay” to everyone’s surprise. Kati rolled a die again which stopped on 6 giving her a lucky break. “Okay, for the girl that stays my owner I choose Amy. Who do you choose for the guy?” The group huddled up and discussed for a little before saying “Since only Colin and Jeff are here we decided to be one of them, as Jeff did not want you as his due to being together with Sam we chose that Colin stays your owner” said Alexis “Okay” replied Kati disappointed. “Also, have you been able to convince Gene to join one of our games yet?” asked Charles “Uhm, no, I tried but failed” said Kati ashamed. “Okay, so you will be fucking five guys then” Kati sighed again but did not say anything.

“Now that this game is over, Everyone, I give up the slave time I have on you and also give up the body owning I have on you, the reason for this is because I am actually in a relationship now with someone else so I don’t want to have the owning of slave time anymore” said Charles “thank you” replied everyone to which Kati put on her panties after taking the handcuffs off and the anal plug out. Alexis, Jeff, Colin, Charles, and Janet put their clothes back on while Lisa and Amy stayed naked. The group chatted for a while before Amy suddenly said right as everyone was getting ready to leave“Okay, since I have to be nude when I’m with you guys, so will Kati, Janet, Lisa and Alexis with the same rules as me, so when we’re at the house of one of the people that have been in the group we will be nude starting the moment we leave this house today” Those affected sighed and then everyone said their goodbye’s, put their clothes on for the ones they were allowed and left to their own home.

Shortly after Jeff got home he called Samantha to let her know what happened at which point she decided to also just have her body owned by Jeff rather than it being slave time to which Jeff happily agreed. Kati on the other hand, instead of going straight home went to a pharmacy to get the Anti-pregnancy antidote and consumed it right as she got home but after she stripped naked in front of Colin and Alexis so there is proof that she can now get pregnant. Right after Kati did this Colin said “Since you have to fuck five guys and I am one of those five, let’s do that now, I’ll meet you in your room” Kati nodded and then started to walk to her room making sure she took her clothes to her room too. A few minutes later both Colin and Alexis came into the room, Alexis with a camera. Colin took off his clothes and went to lay down on Kati’s bed. “Go ahead, fuck me” he said followed by Kati walking over to Colin, climbing on top of him and lowering down on his dick. Once Kati had a comfortable position she started to move up and down on Colin’s dick while Alexis took some pictures of the two fucking. Kati kept on moving up and down until she felt Colin cum inside of her vagina. “Okay, that part is done, now I need to take a picture with the cum coming out of my pussy” Kati got up and posed for Alexis to take a few more pictures making sure her vagina has cum dripping out of it and is in clear view. After the two pictures got send to Jesse Kati decided to take a bath and make sure she cleans herself up completely while also trying to get as much cum as possible to come out of her vagina. Once she was done bathing she went back to her room and cleaned it up before going to sleep.

Later that day Kati received a text from Jean asking if she wanted to come to Rose’s surprise birthday party in a few days. Kati saw that the message was send to everyone that knew about the games they had played except for Rose. “Sure, what time does it start and where?” asked Kati hoping it would be somewhere public so she doesn’t have to be naked. Shortly after Jean responded with “Our place, at 9am on Wednesday”. Luckily for the whole group Rose’s birthday is always at a holiday where they don’t have to go to school.

June 14 of the year 3421
On the day itself Kati arrived last due to doing her daily being “milked” before going to the party. When she arrived she walked inside, took her shoes and dress off making her naked once again. She then walked into the room where the group is which allowed her to see that Amy, Lisa, Alexis and Janet are also naked while Jesse is wearing a t-shirt and shorts, Samantha is wearing a skirt and shoes but no top, possibly some panties. Tyler is wearing a nice tuxedo, Ian is wearing jeans and a button up shirt, Harry is wearing some loose T-shirt and sweatpants, Jean is wearing a summer dress, Rose is wearing a nice shirt and pants, Colin is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, Jeff is wearing a button up shirt and some loose pants, Nicole is wearing a nice dress. Charles is not there but Gene, Kati’s 16 year old sister, is who is wearing a fashionable dress.

“well, we’re all here now as Charles said that he would not be joining us” said Jean. “Okay, Rose, first off, happy 18th birthday” added Jean followed by everyone else also saying “Happy birthday” “As it is your birthday you get to choose what will be done, and if you don’t choose anything then we will just be having some fun from hanging out together” said Jean followed by Rose saying “Okay then, let’s start by changing some of these clothes as it’s no fair that there are five naked girls and no naked guys” This caused everyone to wonder what Rose had in mind until she said “Okay, I will write down some options and then I will get each of you to pull a paper out of a bag, whatever is on the paper is what you will wear and then you will draw another paper for the second bag to see who will take those pieces off and give it to you, you can not wear anything other than what the paper says”. Rose then started to write some stuff on some papers, fold them up and put them in a bag. After she got done she got up and said “Let’s do this alphabetically, first name, so Alexis, come pull your paper” Alexis pulled a paper from the bag and then gave it to Rose. “Okay, so Alexis will wear pants, now pull a name from this bag” said Rose followed by Alexis pulling a name out and once again gave it to Rose. “Oh, well, lucky you” she said before taking her own pants off revealing her panties followed by Alexis then putting on Rose’s pants. “Next up, Amy” said Rose to which Amy went into the first bag and just like Alexis gave the note to Rose. “Okay, so Amy will wear a shirt and panties, now pull a name for who will give that to you” she said making Amy pull a name out of the second bag. “Colin” said Rose after getting the note from Amy. Colin took off his T-shirt, shorts and underwear and then gave his underwear and T-shirt to Amy after which Amy put both of them on and Colin put his shorts back on.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:08 AM   #109
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, your talent fot writing is awesome

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #110
moretech

Default Page 80

“Okay, Colin, your turn” said Rose making Colin walk to the bag and take paper. “Panties or underwear” said Rose to which Colin then took a paper from the next bag. “Oh, look at that, your own name, so, Amy, I’m sorry but you and Colin will need to roll a die to see who gets to wear it.” said Rose. Amy rolled a 4 while Colin rolled a 3. “Okay, so Colin, you’re naked, Amy is having some luck” Colin took off his shorts and placed them on the ground. “Gene, your turn” said Rose. After Gene took a paper Rose said “A skirt, now who will give up their skirt?” allowing Gene to take another paper which resulted in Lisa. “Hmmm, Lisa is naked, draw again, if twice more that there is no skirt wearer drawn, then you can wear Colin’s shorts” said Rose. Gene took another paper from the bag. “Ian, nope no skirt, draw again” said Rose. “Samantha, good good, Okay, Sam, take off your skirt and give it to Gene while Gene, you take off everything else” Gene took off her dress revealing her pink bra and panties to the group while at the same time Gene was also very embarrassed. She then took off her bra revealing her B-cup sized breasts for the first time to the group. Gene then took the skirt from Samantha who was now in just panties and shoes and put it on before taking the panties off from under the skirt. “It’s not really fair that I am the only one that had a skirt” said Samantha.

Next Harry went to Rose and took a paper from the bag. “Also a skirt” she said while having difficulty not to laugh. “Take your name” said Rose to which Harry took a paper from the second bag “Amy, so nope, draw again” said Rose making Harry draw another name “Tyler, last try to get a skirt” Harry took another note “Jeff, okay, no luck for us, you are allowed to wear Colin’s shorts” said Rose to which Harry took the shorts and put them on with some difficulty after taking his own clothes off. “Ian, your turn” Ian went to the first bag and pulled a paper “shorts, take a name please” Ian pulled a name from the second bag. “Amy, she’s not wearing shorts, but she is wearing boxers, but as before, take another name” Ian pulled another name “Ian, you pulled yourself but you have no shorts, so draw again”. This time Ian went to draw another name for the last time “Tyler, also no shorts, okay, Amy you’re not having any luck, you will need to roll a die with Ian, same rules as before, lowest person loses” said Rose to which Amy rolled the die which stopped on 6 and Ian also rolled a 6. “Roll again” said Rose followed by both of them rolling again. Amy rolled 3 while Ian rolled 4. “Okay, Amy, take off the boxers and give them to Ian.” Amy took the boxers off making her be bottomless again and gave them to Ian who took off his own clothes and put them on the ground followed by putting Colin’s boxers on. “Janet, your turn” said Rose to which Janet pulled a paper from the first bag. “Bra and panties, somebody is somewhat lucky, who will give these up?” said Rose to which Janet pulled a name from the second bag “Oh, I will, okay, I am having bad luck but oh well” said Rose followed by taking her bra off from under her shirt and handed it to the naked Janet followed by taking her panties off revealing her shaven vagina for the first time to the group. Janet put both the panties and bra on while Jean took her turn in the drawing. “Dress, well Jean, you’re having a lot of luck, okay, who will give up their dress?” said Rose making Jean pick a name from the bag “Nicole” said Rose to which Nicole didn’t hesitate and took her dress of right away revealing her bra and panties. Jean then took off her own dress revealing her brown bra and white panties. Jean then took off her bra revealing her D-cup breasts and took off her panties causing her to be fully nude in front of the group for the first time. Jean then took the dress from Nicole and put it on causing it to stretch over her body as Nicole is much smaller. After Jean was done putting the dress on her nipples were slightly visible as the dress could not fit them in entirely as well as the dress only just barely starting to cover her thighs. “Jeff, your turn” said Rose. Jeff took a paper from the first bag “Tuxedo, well, there is only one person with a tux on, so Tyler, give up your tux” said Rose to which Tyler sighed and took off his tuxedo causing him to be in his underwear. Jeff then took off his own clothes and put on the tuxedo. “That was a fast round, Jesse, your turn” said Rose “Skirt” she said after Jesse gave her the paper “Now pull a name” Jesse pulled a name from the bag. “Harry, nope, draw again” said Rose. “Alexis, no luck again, last chance” she said after he gave her the second name. “Lisa, okay, so no luck there and no skirt in the pile yet so you will have to pick a number between 1 and 17, depending on what number you choose you will get a piece from the pile” said Rose. Jesse started to think for a moment and then said “9” Rose started to think a moment “Okay, that is Ian’s underwear” Jesse took off his own clothes and then put on Ian’s briefs.

Kati then walked up and took a paper from the first bag. “Shorts and shirt from ….” said Rose while Kati pulled a name from the bag “Jesse, well lucky you, you do get the shorts and shirt from Jesse” said Rose as Kati put them on. “Lisa, you’re up” said Rose after Kati was done dressing. Lisa took a paper from the bag “Bra and pants from ….” said Rose as she waited for Lisa to be done picking the second paper “Jean, hmmm, no pants for that, you will draw again for pants but bra will be Jean’s bra” said Rose making Lisa pull another name. “Nicole, nope, no pants, last chance for pants” said Rose. “Jeff, okay, that will work, he has his pants in the pile plus the tux pants, so go ahead and take the pile one” Lisa put the pants and the bra on while Nicole started to draw her papers “Naked, we have a winner for the naked part, no need for a name picking” said Rose causing Nicole to take her bra and panties off. Rose then took a paper herself “I got a shirt and a skirt” said Rose showing the paper to the group followed by taking a name from the second bag “Colin, no skirt or shirt with him or in the pile, so I draw again” said Rose as she pulled another name “Alexis, so same thing again, I go fishing again” Rose pulled the third name out of the bag “Jean, okay, so again the same, let’s do the same as with Jesse, Amy, will you do the honours of thinking what each piece is with a number and then I will say two numbers, but be sure to also add a number for nude and a number for current clothing” “Sure” said Amy “Okay, I’m ready” she added shortly after “5 and 17” said Rose “Okay that is Jesse’s underwear and Gene’s dress” said Amy Rose took off her own shirt revealing her C-cup breasts for the first time to the group and then grabbed both the dress and the underwear. She then casually put them on without rushing giving everyone a good view of her nude body. “Sam, you’re up” said Rose after she got dressed. Samantha took a paper and gave it to Rose “Skirt, okay, so if with one of the three name draws you pull up Gene, then you could get your skirt back, otherwise you get to wear just panties of a girl but not your own” said Rose to which Samantha picked a name “Jean, draw again” Samantha took another name “Gene, well, look at that, somebody is lucky, okay, roll the die both of you” said Rose. Samantha rolled a 3 while Gene rolled a 2 causing Samantha to win “Okay Gene, nude you go while Sam gets the skirt and nothing else” they both changed clothes causing Gene to be completely naked in front of the group for the first time causing her to be extremely embarrassed, her vagina is having a nicely trimmed patch of hair. “Now, lastly, Tyler, pick your first paper” said Rose “Shirt and panties or underwear” said Rose “Who will you take that from?” asked Rose to which Tyler pulled a name out of the bag. “Harry, okay, so you can take it from the ground” Tyler changed his clothes followed by Rose saying “Now then, up to the next part, for the clothes that are on the ground we will have a tournament, however, if you lose twice in a row then you will have to give up a clothing piece you already have and exit the tournament, the tournament will be a rock paper scissors game, however, those who wish can give up something sexual, oral, anal, hand job, fingering, and so on, to the person they are supposed to duel to count as a win for them instead of playing the actual rock paper scissors, but know that only the first out of the two who mentions it out of the two can take it, so the other person has an automatic loss”.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:44 PM   #111
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Congrats on getting to 80 pages, awesome story.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:07 PM   #112
moretech

Default Page 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Congrats on getting to 80 pages, awesome story.
Thanks, many more to go, but I might not be able to post for a little while due to personal stuff that came up. I should be able to post again by august first ( possibly a little earlier ) As for now, here is the next part.

__________________________________________________ ___

Everyone seemed to understand and so the game began after randomly choosing who duels who. “First round Amy versus Nicole”. Amy went for paper while Nicole went for scissors giving Nicole the win. “Awesome, what do I win?” asked Nicole. “Not so fast Nicole, I forgot to mention, you need to win twice to win an item” replied Rose “So next up, me vs. Jean” she added. Jean chose Rock while Rose chose Rock causing a draw. “Draw is not allowed” said Rose causing Jean to choose paper while Rose chose rock making Jean to win the round. “Next, Tyler versus Gene” Tyler chose paper while Gene chose scissors. “Next Ian vs. Alexis” Ian chose paper while Alexis chose paper causing a draw and replay. This time Ian chose rock while Alexis chose paper causing Alexis to win. “Jesse vs. Janet next” said Rose. Jesse decided to go for Paper while Janet went for paper. “another draw, play again” said Rose making Jesse go for rock and Janet for rock. “Okay you two, no more draw, play again” Jesse went for paper while Janet chose rock causing Jesse to win. “Lisa vs. Kati next” said Rose causing both of them to come up. Lisa chose paper while Kati chose rock making Lisa win. “Okay, Sam vs. Jeff, the lover’s fight” said Rose to which Samantha chose to play scissors while Jeff chose to play paper making Samantha win. “Lastly, Harry versus Colin” said Rose making both of them come up. Harry played scissors while Colin played scissors. “another draw, play again” Harry played paper while Colin played rock making Harry win.

“Okay, losers, play again, Amy vs. myself” said Rose. Amy played scissors while Rose played scissors. Next Amy played rock while Rose played scissors. “Shit, I lost twice in a row, okay, I will take off this underwear I have under the dress.” said Rose. She took off the underwear and placed it away from the pile of clothes that was already made before. “Tyler and Ian, you’re up” she said. Tyler played rock while Ian played scissors making Tyler win. Ian sighed and then said “Ok, I guess I will be nude” before taking off the underwear and then handing it to Rose who placed it with the underwear she took off. “Next up Janet vs. Kati” said Rose “I choose to give Kati the ability to fondle me or me fondle her” said Janet. “Okay, Kati, you lose this round then” replied Rose to which Kati is annoyed. “Okay, I give up the shorts then” said Kati taking them off and tossing them with the clothes that Rose put on the side. “Next up, Jeff vs. Colin” said Rose. Jeff played scissors while Colin played scissors. Next they played rock for Jeff and paper for Colin causing Jeff to lose. “Guess I will be taking off this tuxedo, as I won it all in one go I am assuming it will also be lost in one go?” he asked while looking at Rose. “That is correct, put it with the other clothes that have already been lost in the tournament while Nicole and Jean play the next round. Nicole decided to play paper while Jean decided to play paper. “we think alike, let’s play again” said Nicole playing rock while Jean played paper causing Nicole to lose. “Okay, since I won twice, what do I win?” asked Jean. “You have won one item of your choice from the first pile. “Okay, then I choose my panties back” said Jean taking her own panties. “Okay then, next round, Gene vs. Alexis” said Rose. Gene decided to play scissors while Alexis decided to play rock. “Okay, I choose to get Gene’s bra” said Alexis causing some surprise to everyone. “Next up, Jesse vs. Lisa” said Rose.

Jesse played rock while Lisa played paper causing Lisa to win. “I choose to get Gene’s panties” Lisa then took the panties, took off the pants she had on, put on the panties and then the pants back on. “Samantha vs. Harry” said Rose. Samantha chose to play scissors while Harry chose to play scissors. Next Samantha chose to play paper while Harry chose scissors. “Harry wins” said Rose. “I choose Ian’s shirt” said Harry taking the shirt and putting it on. “Okay, next up, Nicole vs. Colin” said Rose. Nicole chose to play rock while Colin chose to play scissors making Colin lose. “Next, Gene vs. Janet” Gene chose to play scissors while Janet chose to play rock. “Shit, okay, I guess I have to stay naked” said Gene in an embarrassed tone. “Jesse vs. Tyler” said Rose. Jesse decided to play paper while Tyler played paper. The next one they went for rock from Jesse and rock from Tyler. “Stop getting draw” said Rose as Jesse played paper while Tyler played rock. “Samantha vs. Amy” said Rose. “I give Samantha the ability to finger me, and as I won twice in a row with that I also take Nicole’s bra” said Amy to which Samantha was annoyed as now she lost twice in a row too causing her to lose her skirt. Samantha quickly took the skirt off and tossed it with the other clothes while Amy grabbed Nicole’s bra and started to put it on under the shirt she is wearing. While Amy was doing this Samantha started to finger Amy making sure to give Amy plenty of stimulation to make it harder to put the bra on. “Next up Jean vs. Alexis” said Rose. Jean played paper while Alexis chose to play paper. After that Jean chose to play paper again while Alexis chose to play paper too. “it’s a paper war” said Alexis before starting again. Jean played scissors while Alexis chose rock. “I won three times in a row, does that count for another twice in a row?” asked Alexis. “Yes” replied Rose. “Okay, then I choose to get your shirt” said Alexis to Rose before taking it from the pile and putting it on.

“Next up, Lisa vs. Harry” Lisa played rock while Harry played rock. After that Lisa played paper while Harry played paper too. “Okay, enough with the draw games” said Rose to which Lisa played rock and Harry played paper. “Okay, so I will choose to get Nicole’s panties” said Harry while taking them and putting them on his head causing Nicole to be a little annoyed. “Next up, Janet vs. Nicole” Janet chose to play scissors while Nicole chose to play scissors. Next they played rock for Janet and rock for Nicole. In the third one they played paper for Janet and paper for Nicole. Then they played scissors for Janet and rock for Nicole. “I won two in a row, I choose to get Jean’s dress” said Nicole while taking the dress and putting it on so she is not naked anymore. “next up, sibling rivals, Amy vs. Jesse” “I choose to give Amy the ability to fondle me” said Jesse with a grin on his face “And I also choose to get Jeff‘s shirt.” he added. “Let’s go right on to Jean vs. Jesse” said Rose to which Jesse said “I also give Jean the ability to fondle me and on top of that take Ian’s jeans” Jean sighed and then said “Okay, I get rid of this dress that is way too small for me” before taking off Nicole’s dress. “Next up, Lisa vs. Nicole” said Rose. “I give Nicole the ability to fondle me” said Lisa quickly because she doesn’t want to lose twice in a row. “Jesse vs. Lisa” said Rose. Jesse played scissors while Lisa played scissors. Next Jesse played rock while Lisa played paper. “Okay, I take Harry’s pants” said Lisa with a smile as she now has two pairs of pants. “Alexis vs. Harry” said Rose. “I choose to give Harry the ability to fondle me and with it I also take Sam’s panties” Alexis put the panties on and then the pants back on that she had to take off to put on the panties and then Rose said “Lisa vs. Harry” Lisa played rock while Harry played rock followed by Lisa playing scissors and Harry playing paper. “Okay, I guess I will give up Nicole’s panties” said Harry putting the panties away. “I choose to get Samantha’s shoes” said Lisa. “Last round for the last two pieces, Alexis vs. Lisa”. Alexis played paper while Lisa played paper followed by Alexis playing rock and Lisa playing rock. “It’s a hard end game again” said Lisa while starting the next one where Alexis chose paper and Lisa chose rock. “And Alexis is the winner”

“That was pretty fun” said Rose “No wonder you guys have been playing these sorts of games a few times already” she added while smiling. “Now, for those that did not lose twice in a row, you get another tournament where you can win clothes from this pile” said Rose while pointing at the pile that was created with the first tournament. “This tournament will be different, in this tournament the people that lost, including myself, will be doing challenges set by those that are in the tournament, each person chooses one of the previous losers to do the challenge for them, the challenge can be anything as long as it stays in the house and with this group, nobody else gets to join in or watch in any form or shape. There does need to be a clear rule for each one that can be completed by either of the two, after the challenge is chosen the person is chosen who you think is best for the challenge. The winners get clothing while the losers potentially lose clothing each round.” said Rose to which everyone nodded. “Each round I will draw two names, the first name pulled will choose the their participant first” she added. “The first round will be between Jesse and Tyler, what is the challenge that will need to be done?”
Old 07-18-2017, 12:27 AM   #113
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Loved this update and the variations on the games. Look forward to reading more when you can post.

Old 07-25-2017, 12:11 PM   #114
moretech

Default Page 82

I am able to post again now, the personally stuff is resolved so I should be able to post again almost daily.

__________________________________________________ _________

“Both participants have to have the same number of clothes, they have to strip naked, jump five times with legs and arms opening and closing for each jump and then put their clothes back on, the first person to complete wins” said Jesse. “That sounds good, okay, Jesse, go ahead and pick your participant, I will choose after you” “I choose Jean” said Jesse followed by Tyler saying “And I choose Rose” “Okay then, We start when you Jesse says start” said Rose. “Start” said Jesse right away causing Jean to drop her panties to the ground and Rose to take off the dress. Jean already completed two jumps by the time Rose started. Shortly after Jean was done and wearing her panties again while Rose only just completed the jumps. “Rose loses, as you said, there is a chance that the losers lose their clothes, what did you mean with that?” said Amy. “Well, now Jesse, me and Tyler roll a dice, those who have a lower number than Jesse will lose clothes” replied Rose. They each rolled a dice, Jesse got 2, Tyler got 6 and Rose got 5. “No clothes lost this time” said Rose as she put the dress back on. “I also get a piece of clothing from the pile” said Jesse to which Rose nodded. “I choose to take Sam’s shoes” “Okay, next up, Janet vs. Amy” said Rose. “The next challenge will be to pick up some balls and carry them to the other side of the room without ever touching them with your hands, the person who got the most to the other side in five minutes time will be the winner” said Amy to which Janet replied “Okay, I will choose Jean” said Janet followed by Amy saying “I choose Jeff” The group got some small balls ready and a timer ready before saying “On your marks, get set, go” to which Jeff managed to get a ball in his mouth right away as well as able to use his arms to hold two more before going to the other side while Jean struggled to get one to hold. At the end of the five minutes Jeff carried 13 balls over and lost two along the way while Jean carried over 5 making Jeff and Amy the winner. Amy, Jean and Janet then rolled a dice. Amy got four while Janet got 5 and Jean got 3 causing Jean to lose her panties and become nude. “I also choose to get Jesse’s shorts” said Amy as she picked them up and put them on.

“Next up, Colin vs. Lisa” said Rose. “Okay, the next challenge will be to do handstands, the person who does the longer handstand wins” said Colin making Lisa nod and then Colin said “I choose Samantha for this” followed by Lisa saying “I wanted to pick Sam, but oh well, I will choose Kati” Samantha and Kati both got ready and then at the same time started to do a handstand. After a short time it was clear that Kati was struggling while the ex-cheerleader Samantha was having no trouble at all. Shortly after Kati stopped doing the handstand as she was falling over making Samantha and Colin the winner. “I will choose Nicole’s dress” said Colin followed by Colin, Lisa and Kati rolling a dice. Colin got a 2 making Lisa and Kati happy, Lisa rolled a 6 to her delight and Kati rolled a 1. “Damnit, okay fine, I lose this shirt” said Kati before stripping naked again. Colin then took the dress he got and put it on covering his whole body while at the same time making the others in the group giggle.

“Next up Alexis vs. Nicole” said Rose. “The next challenge will be a striptease and the people not in the challenge will give points for the performance.” said Alexis followed by adding “And I choose Harry for mine” “I choose Rose as that is the only other person that is wearing something” Harry and Rose started to dance to no music and started to give the strip show, Rose seemed to have some trouble with the dress and was clumsily removing it while Harry seems to be just fine and was able to give a good strip show causing most of the girls to say Harry and Alexis won the strip show. “I will choose to get the tuxedo” said Alexis followed by throwing her dice. Alexis rolled a 1 while Nicole and Rose rolled a 5 and 6 respectively.

“Janet and Tyler, you two are up now” said Rose. “Okay, for this challenge I say one of the two participants has to be male and the other female, they have to fuck doggy style and whom ever cums first loses” said Tyler followed by Janet saying. “Okay, sounds good, I choose Kati as my participant” followed by Tyler saying “Ok, well that will be interesting, I choose Ian as mine” Kati sighed and then asked “Jesse, will this count for the other task I still need to do for you?” “If Ian cums first, then yea, and you will also still need pictures” replied Jesse. “Okay, Alexis, do you want to do take the pictures again?” “Sure” replied Alexis who then took a camera and waited for Kati and Ian to get in position. Ian started to push his dick inside Kati causing her to moan. For the next few minutes Ian kept on moving in and out of Kati’s vagina making both of them to come closer and closer to getting an orgasm until suddenly Ian unloaded inside of Kati. “Kati and Janet win” said Rose followed by both of them walking away from each other and Kati posing for a picture with cum dripping out of her. “Tyler, as you lost again and are out, you can now also be used for challenges” said Rose. “Okay” replied Tyler followed by Janet saying “I choose to get Sam’s skirt” as she picked it up and put it on followed by rolling the dice. Janet rolled a 3 while Tyler rolled a 4 and Ian rolled a 2. “As Ian is already naked the loss of clothing will now be rolled between Ian and Tyler, if Ian is lower than Tyler then nobody loses clothes while if it is the other way around then Tyler loses something” said Rose causing Ian and Tyler to roll a 3 and 6 respectively. “Okay, no clothes lost” said Rose “Nicole and Lisa” you’re up now.

“The challenge this time will be including four participants, if that is okay” said Nicole “Sure, let’s hear it” said Rose. “Okay, so participant one and two will be mine and Three and four will be Lisa’s, participant one has to make participant three cum before participant four made participant two cum” she said. “Okay, fair enough, Nicole, you can first pick your first participant, then Lisa her first and then you your second followed by Lisa her second” replied Rose “Okay” replied Nicole followed by “I choose Jeff as participant one” “I choose Sam as my first participant” said Lisa followed by Nicole saying “Jean as my second” “And Harry as my second” said Lisa. “Okay, with that, Jean and Samantha please stand up with your legs spread so Jeff and Harry can stimulate you until you cum” Both Jean and Samantha went to stand with their legs spread in front of Jeff and Harry. Jean was very nervous as not only is she naked in front of the group for the first time today, she will now also be fingered until possibly an orgasm in front of the whole group. “Three two one start” said Rose making Jeff move to Samantha and start to finger her while Harry went to Jean and started to rub and finger her. After a short time it was clear that both Samantha and Jean were getting close to getting an orgasm as they kept on moaning and were breathing heavily. Shortly after Jean had her orgasm followed by Samantha having it about ten seconds later still causing Jean, Jeff and Nicole to lose. “Okay, so, Nicole, Jean, Jeff and Lisa roll a dice” said Rose making them all roll a die followed by Lisa saying “I choose to get Jesse’s T-shirt”. The die stopped on 3 for Lisa, 1 for Nicole, 3 for Jeff and 3 for Jean. “Ok, so it’s not a lower number so they are okay while Nicole, you have to take off that dress and also be able to get used for future Challenges” said Rose to which Nicole dropped the dress to the ground and nodded.

“Next up, Jesse vs. Amy again.” said Rose. “The Challenge this time will be for the participants to strip the other participant completely naked and then dress them again in the shortest amount of time while the person being undressed is not allowed to move and has to have their limbs moved to however the other person positions them.” said Jesse followed by saying “And I choose Tyler as my participant”. “I will choose Rose” said Amy thinking that the dress will be hard to take off and put back on properly. Rose and Tyler walked up. “Okay, Tyler can go first, strip me naked and get me dressed again, three two one go” said Rose while Alexis put a start on a stopwatch. Tyler made the dress fall to the ground in 5 seconds and then pulled the dress back up and on completely as it was in another 15 seconds. “Well, that was fast, just 20 seconds to strip and dress Rose” said Alexis. “Time to switch” she added to which she then said “Three two one go” making Rose starting to strip Tyler. She could easily take off Tyler’s underwear but was struggling with the T-shirt. After a little Tyler was naked and Rose started to put the clothes back on his, first the T-shirt, which went better than taking it off and then the underwear. “43 seconds” said Alexis. “Crap” said Amy realizing her plan went wrong. “I choose to get my underwear back” said Jesse followed by Jesse, Amy and Rose rolling a dice. Jesse rolled a 6 making Amy and Rose be slightly annoyed. Amy rolled a 1. “Okay, I take off Nicole’s bra” she said as she took the bra off from under the T-shirt. Rose rolled a 4 to which she sighed and then took the dress off making her naked. “Twin fight, Colin vs. Alexis” said Rose. “The next challenge will be throwing darts, the person that has the biggest points with three darts will win” said Alexis. “Okay, I choose Rose said Colin followed by Alexis saying “And I choose Ian” Both Rose and Ian grabbed their darts and tossed them after each other, Rose got 86 points while Ian managed to get triple 20s for all three darts giving him 180 points and the winner. Alexis, Colin and Rose rolled their die to which Alexis got 4, Colin also got 4 and Rose got 1. “Just like before, due to me already being naked both me and Colin now have to roll again. If I am lower than Colin then he does not loose the dress, otherwise he does lose it” said Rose. Colin rolled a 4 again while Rose rolled a 5 causing Colin to lose the dress he is wearing. “and I will choose to get Jean’s dress” said Alexis. “Okay then, now, Amy vs. Lisa” said Rose. “This challenge will be two males and two females, as we only have two people still dressed they will be the two males and then the two females will be taking their clothes off and then put them on again, the faster one wins, however, the person being undressed has to try to stop the girl as the person being undressed is on the other persons team.” said Lisa. “Okay, then my male will be Harry and my female will be Kati” replied Amy. “Okay then, so Tyler, you’re on my team and Sam, you will be stripping Harry” Samantha sighed but said “Okay, fine, I’ll strip my brother and then dress him again” They all got into position and then started to undress the guys. Both Kati and Samantha were struggling but Samantha was making some progress with unbuttoning Harry’s shirt followed by able to pull it and his shorts off while Kati was unable to lift Tyler’s arms and therefore unable to take the T-shirt off of him. Samantha noticed that and then started to dress Harry again, again with some difficulty but able to do it. Once Harry was dressed again Samantha looked at Kati and Tyler and saw that they still did not get the shirt off causing Samantha, Lisa and Tyler to win.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM   #115
moretech

Default Page 83

“Damnit” said Amy followed by Lisa saying “I win, so I choose to get Gene’s dress” while she, Amy and Harry rolled the dice. Lisa rolled a 3 while Amy rolled a 4 and Harry rolled a 5 making it that nobody lost any clothing. “Okay, so since Amy is now out of the tournament she can also be used for Challenges.” added Rose. “Next up Colin vs. Janet” “Okay, this challenge will be for the participants to drink three glasses of beer as fast as possible, the person who is the fastest wins, and as my participant I choose Amy” said Colin. “And I will choose Sam” replied Janet. The group prepared the glasses of beer and placed them in front of Amy and Samantha. “Three two one go” said Rose to which Samantha and Amy then started to drink. After the first glass Amy said “I still hate this taste” before taking the next glass and starting to drink that. After she was done with that she went to the third glass and started to drink again until she was halfway as Samantha then said “Done, I win” “Good job my participant” said Janet to which Colin and Amy were disappointed. “Okay I will choose to get Nicole’s dress” said Janet followed by rolling a dice. Janet rolled 6 while Colin rolled 5 and Amy rolled 2. “Okay, so Amy, you will already lose a minimum of one piece, but as Colin is naked, you will also roll with him again, if you are lower than him, then you lose the second piece too” said Rose to which Amy sighed and then rolled the die again with Colin. Colin got 3 while Amy got 1. “This sucks” said Amy while taking off the T-shirt and shorts making her completely naked again. “Colin, you can now also be used for challenges.” added Rose followed by “Next up Janet vs. Lisa” “Let’s make the participants random for this challenge by picking names from a bag, two males and two females, the challenge will be male one will fuck female one, they are on the same team while male two will fuck female two, also on the same team. The first team that is not moving the dick in and out of the pussy for two seconds will lose, so if you are inside and you are not moving back and forth you lose and if you are out you lose, that is for those two seconds” said Janet “Okay, go ahead and pick your names” replied Lisa to which Janet grabbed the bag and pulled out he first name “Kati” she said while holding up the paper causing Kati to sigh and then say “Alexis, care to take pictures again” “Sure” replied Alexis while Janet pulled out her second name “Jeff” she said. “Now for Lisa” said Rose to which Lisa pulled out a name and then said “Tyler” followed by taking another name and then said “Sam”.

Samantha and Jeff looked at each other and then sighed before both getting into position with their team. “Okay, make sure the dick is inside, when both ready we will begin” said Rose to which Jeff pushed his cock inside Kati’s vagina followed by Tyler pushing his cock inside of his Sister. “Three two one go” said Rose making Jeff and Tyler starting to move back and forth inside of the girls. After a few minutes Tyler cummed inside Samantha but kept on moving back and forth not stopping to which Samantha is glad and disappointed at the same time. Everyone was carefully looking at the four fucking with the guys mostly looking at the breasts that jiggling from the fucking. A little later Jeff also cummed inside Kati and didn’t think and stopped fucking her. Two seconds later Rose said “And the winners are Lisa, Tyler and Sam” to which Jeff suddenly remembered that he was not supposed to stop. “Okay, I choose to get Jean’s panties” said Lisa followed by rolling the dice. Kati was still laying down while Alexis was taking pictures of Kati with the cum dripping out of her. Shortly after Janet, Kati and Jeff also rolled a dice. The results of the die were that Lisa rolled a 4, Janet rolled a 1, Kati rolled a 2 and Jeff rolled a 2. “well then, Janet, Kati and Jeff, roll again” said Rose to which Janet sighed and then they all rolled again. Janet rolled a 1 while Kati and Jeff rolled a 6 and 3 respectively causing Janet to have to take off 3 pieces. “Guess I’ll be naked again” said Janet as she took off the clothes. “And you can now also be used for challenges” said Rose.

“Next is Jesse vs. Alexis” said Rose. “Let’s make it more fun” said Jesse “Alexis, I say that whom ever loses will give all of the clothes that they have to the winner, do you accept?” Alexis started to think for a moment and then said “Ah, sure, why not?” “As for the next challenge, let’s play a memory game, there will be twenty cards placed on the ground, facing down, two of each number, with these cards the participants have to flip them over one by one and match them, if they did not get a match then the cards go face down again and the second participant tries” said Jesse “Oh, like the card game memory?” asked Alexis. “Yup, the person with the most pairs will win” said Jesse. After placing the cards down Jesse said “I choose my buddy Harry as my participant” “I will choose Tyler” replied Alexis. Both Harry and Tyler then started the challenge and after about ten minutes the winner was decided. Tyler got 6 pairs while Harry got 4. “So, I win, time to give all your clothes to me” said Alexis to Jesse. “Fair is fair” replied Jesse as he started to take off the clothes. “Now you still have to do die rolls too and Alexis still gets a choice from the pile” said Rose. “Oh right, I choose this” said Alexis as she grabbed the first thing she could which was Nicole’s bra. Alexis, Jesse and Harry then rolled the die which resulted in 6 for Alexis and 1 for both Jesse and Harry. “Ok, Harry and Jesse, roll again to see if Harry loses clothes or not.” said Rose. Jesse rolled a 3 while Harry rolled a 1 causing Harry to lose both the pieces he is wearing. “This was a good round” said Alexis with a smile. “Next up, Jesse vs. Lisa” said Rose.

“I have a deal for you Jesse, if you win then I give all the clothes I have to you while if you win then all the people you own will not be yours anymore and Ian and Jeff will not own me anymore but instead you, do you accept?” said Lisa to which Jesse started to think “If we make a minor change to it then yes, the change I want is that I will still own Amy and you will still be owned by either Jeff or Ian, your choice” “Deal” said Lisa “Okay then, the next challenge will be involving all of the naked people” said Lisa “All the girls will be on all fours and blindfolded, the guys will then push their dick inside and fuck them, the girls will have to guess who is fucking them and the least amount of guesses is the winner, the girls will be the ones that are split up between myself and Jesse so we each get 4 girls and each guy will fuck each girl at least once for both of us” added Lisa. “Okay, let’s pick in turns” said Jesse followed by “My first choice will be Gene” “Sam” replied Lisa. “Janet” “Rose” “Kati” “Jean” “Ok, my last one is my sister, Amy, so the last one, Nicole, is yours” said Jesse. Each of the girls then went to stand on all fours next to each other and got blindfolded. Once this was done Lisa said “Okay, Jesse can choose the first guy and who he will fuck but we will do so without making a sound” Jesse went to Harry and then pointed at Janet. Harry moved over to Janet, grabbed her sides and pushed his dick inside followed by moving it in and out of her. “Harry” said Janet hoping to be correct. “Nicely done, first guess” said Lisa making Harry stop fucking Janet and then got up. “My turn now” said Lisa while walking to Jeff and then pointing at Amy. Jeff walked over to Amy and then without first touching her, pushed his dick inside of Amy causing Amy to moan a little in surprise followed by saying “Ian”. Jeff just kept on moving his dick in and out of Amy for a little before Amy said “I will assume I was wrong, is it Harry?” Once again nothing was being said and Jeff kept on fucking Amy to which Amy replied “Jeff” “Three tries” said Lisa followed by Jeff stopping to fuck Amy.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #116
moretech

Default Page 84

“My turn again” said Jesse while going to Jeff and then pointing at Rose. Jeff walked over to Rose and then pushed his dick inside her to her surprise “Jeff” she said instantly even before he started to move back and forth in her. “Nice, one try” said Lisa making Jeff pull out of Rose to her delight. Lisa then went to Ian and pointed at Jean. Ian went over to Jean, felt her pussy making sure it was wet and then pushed his dick inside her. As this was the first time that Jean got fucked in front of another person she got extremely embarrassed and drew a blank on names. After Ian had been fucking her for a little time she suddenly said “Colin” to which she got no reply other than still being fucked. “Jeff” she said next, once again with no reply. Right as Ian cummed inside her pussy she said “Ian” to which Lisa said “Okay, so three tries, so far we are equal” as Ian pulled his dick out of Jean. Even though she knew everyone else was in the same position Jean felt very humiliated. Jesse then walked up to Ian and pointed at Jean again. Ian then took a little time before his dick inside Jean again and started to fuck her again. “Damnit, why me again” thought Jean to which she quickly said “Colin” thinking they would not choose Ian twice. As there was no reply she quickly said “Harry” as Ian just kept on fucking her. Once again she had no reply and was still being fucked so she said “Jeff” only to get the same results again. “You gotta be kidding me, Ian again?” she said to which Lisa replied “I am disappointed in you my participant, you needed to guess everyone before you were right” making Ian stop fucking Jean once again.

Jesse then walked over to Jeff and pointed at Amy. Jeff once again moved in behind Amy and started to fuck her vagina. “Harry” she said but there was no reply making her say “Colin” but once again no reply followed by her saying “Jeff again” to which Jeff stopped fucking and Lisa said “Three again, so far Jesse is in the lead, that’s not good” Lisa then walked to Colin and pointed at Gene. Colin moved in behind Gene and slowly pushed his dick inside of her. The moment that Colin started to push it inside her Gene said “Jeff” to which no reply came but Colin started to move in and out of her. “Harry” she said next as Colin started to move faster. As once again there was no reply she said “Please let it be Ian then” but once again there was no reply and Colin kept on pumping his dick in and out of her pussy. “Colin” she said in a slight panic to which she then heard “Okay, had to guess all 4” while Colin pulled out and walked away. Jesse then walked over to Ian and pointed to Nicole. Ian reluctantly went to Nicole and pushed his dick inside of her tight vagina causing her to moan. “Jeff” she said after Ian moved in and out of her a few times but she got no reply. A little later Nicole said “Colin” while Ian kept on moving in and out of her. As once more she did not hear anything she said “Harry” but again, no reply so she said “Ian” to which Lisa finally said “Too slow Nicole, Too slow, but yes it is Ian”

Ian quickly stopped fucking Nicole and went back where he was before. Next Lisa walked to Harry and pointed at Janet. Harry went back over to Janet and pushed his dick inside. Janet didn’t say anything and then Harry started to move back and forth. “Colin” she said but there was no reply. “Jeff” she said next waiting for a reply but nothing came as Harry kept on pounding her pussy. “Harry” she said to which Lisa said “That’s better, we’re winning now, and yes, it is Harry again” Harry stopped fucking Janet and went back to his spot.

Jesse walked up to Jeff and then pointed at Gene. Jeff moved into position and started to fuck Gene. Gene started out with “Colin” hoping that it is not him again followed by “Ian” when she heard no reply and then “Jeff” when she still had no reply. Jeff then stopped fucking her while Lisa said “Good job” while walking to Jeff and pointing at Rose. Jeff moved in behind Rose and started to fuck her pussy again. Unlike last time Rose required all 4 guesses this time which also resulted in Jeff cumming inside her pussy. “He cummed inside me, didn’t he” said Rose humiliated. “He sure did give you a nice cream-pie” said Jesse while he was walking to Colin and pointing at Nicole. Colin moved over to Nicole and quickly started to fuck her. “Jeff” she said to start but Colin kept on fucking her to which she then said “Colin” making him stop and the next round to begin. Lisa then walked to Jeff and pointed at Kati. When Jeff pushed inside her pussy Kati instantly said “Colin” and waited for 15 seconds for a reply before saying “Jeff”. Once this was said Jeff stopped and walked away.

“So far it is 19 vs. 18” said Lisa before Jesse walked over to Colin and then pointed at Amy. Colin moved in behind Amy and then started to push his dick inside of her. Amy required all 4 guesses before she managed to guess that it was Colin causing him to have cummed inside of her. The next few rounds were Colin fucking Nicole for Lisa where she required 4 guesses for, Ian fucking Rose for Jesse where she required 4 guesses. Harry fucking Kati where she required 4 guesses for while after she guessed the first three she told Alexis to take pictures and waited for saying the name until he cummed inside her. After he cummed Alexis took a few more pictures. Harry fucking Samantha for Jesse where she required 3 guesses. Ian fucking Rose for Lisa where she required 3 guesses. Harry fucking Jean for Jesse where 3 guesses were needed. Ian fucking Amy for Lisa where 2 guesses were needed. Jeff fucking Kati for Jesse where she required 2 guesses. Jeff fucking Samantha for Lisa and needed only one guess. Colin fucking Gene for Jesse requiring 4. Jeff fucking Gene for Lisa requiring 2. Colin fucking Rose for Jesse needing 2 guesses. Harry fucking Amy for Lisa needing 2 guesses. Jeff fucking Nicole for Jesse requiring 2 guesses.

At the end of the challenge every girl had some cum inside of them, for a few of the girls the cum of multiple guys. Jesse’s group had guessed 95 times in total while Lisa’s group guessed only 83 times making Lisa the winner of the challenge. “Well then Jesse, guess you will be giving up that ownership of those people that you still own, and I choose to only be owned by Jeff” said Lisa. “A deal is a deal” said Jesse. “As I won I will also take your shorts from the pile” said Lisa as she threw the die which stopped on 4. “Rose, what do we do? Everybody, except myself, that was in the round was already naked” asked Lisa as she saw the result. “Uhm, good question” said the exhausted and somewhat humiliated Rose. “They all still roll a die and ….. Those who are lower than you have to ….. Do one thing that you say, no matter what it is.” Jesse, Gene, Janet, Kati and Amy then all rolled a die which landed on 5 for Jesse, 2 for Gene, 1 for Janet, 6 for Kati and 6 for Amy. “Okay, so Gene and Janet, come with me” said Lisa who walked to the next room
Old 07-28-2017, 05:29 PM   #117
moretech

Default Page 85

Once they were all back Rose said “Alexis vs. Lisa and also the last match” “Since it is the last match, how about we keep it the same, loser loses all clothes” asked Lisa “Sure” said Alexis “Let’s also do it that the grand winner gets to roll the die for everyone again to get them to do one thing if they roll lower” she added. “Okay, that’s a deal if Rose agrees” said Lisa “Sure, it’s on” said Rose. “Okay then, Last challenge will be an easy and fast one, as everyone is exhausted anyway, everybody will roll a dice, the added amount of our team will be the final score, lowest score loses, we each get 7 people in our team. You can pick your seven first” said Lisa. “Okay, I will choose, Sam, Colin, Amy, Tyler, Jean, Rose and Gene.” “Okay, so I got Kati, Janet, Ian, Harry, Jeff, Jesse and Nicole, got it” The two groups rolled their dice which resulted in Alexis having a total of 23 while Lisa has a total of 25 making Lisa the grand winner. “Crap” said Alexis “But hey, it was so much fun, time for me to also get naked.” she added while she started to take everything off. Once Alexis was completely naked Rose said “Now we roll the dice for those who lost and then the dice on everyone.” Lisa, Alexis, Samantha, Colin, Amy, Tyler, Jean, Rose and Gene rolled their dice which resulted in them getting 2, 3, 3, 2, 3, 5, 6, 1, 1 respectively making it so that Tyler, who is part of the losing group and only one with clothes, also has to strip off two pieces making him naked. “Well, that was nicely done, everyone except me is naked now, I like it, now we ALL roll a die again and whom ever has lower than me has to do one thing I tell them to” said Lisa. “Right, plus you also get all the clothes that were on the ground.” added Rose. “I have a proposition too” said Jeff. “Lisa, if you give up all clothes here now, then I will give up the ownership of everyone’s body” “Hmmm, okay, deal” said Lisa while she started to strip naked. After she got naked Lisa said “Now, let’s get that die roll started” Everyone rolled their die which resulted in Lisa getting a 6, Amy getting a 1, Jesse getting a 6, Samantha getting a 1, Tyler getting a 1, Ian getting a 1, Harry getting a 4, Jean getting a 3, Rose getting a 1, Kati getting a 6, Colin getting a 5, Alexis getting a 2, Gene getting a 4, Jeff getting a 4, Janet getting a 2 and Nicole getting a 4.

“Okay, so everyone except Jesse and Kati have to do something I say” said Lisa “You will come one by one in the next room where I will tell each of you what to do” said Lisa. Lisa then went into the next room and Amy followed her. “Okay Amy, you will swallow this pill” said Lisa while handing her a pill. “Uhm, okay, what is it?” asked Amy after swallowing it. “I will tell you later” said Lisa “Sent the next person in” Samantha entered the room next. “Okay Sam, here, swallow this” Lisa said while again handing a pill to her. Without question Samantha swallowed the pill and left the room. Tyler came into the room next. “Okay, Tyler, I want you to take one of these pills and swallow it” said Lisa. Lisa made everyone, except Gene and Janet do the same thing, swallow a pill while with Gene and Janet she said “Gene, you will follow the same dress code as Kati and Janet you will expand your dress code to anywhere as long as you are within 100 meters from any of us. That is as long as you know somebody is in that distance” to which Janet sighed and nodded and Gene asked “What is Kati’s dress code?” “That would be able to be naked when at your own house or the house of anyone that was in the game” replied Janet before she walked out with Lisa and Gene.

“Now, Rose, as it is your birthday, I will get you to make me do two things, free of charge” said Lisa. “Okay, I want you to take one of those pills yourself too” replied Rose causing Lisa to take one of the pills and swallowing it. “And your second thing?” Rose started to think and then said “Before I say the next thing, who here is also going to give me some options to do free of charge?” “I will give you three things” said Kati followed by Colin saying “This was a lot of fun, five things you can make me do” Harry followed with “3” “2” said Amy followed by Jeff saying “nothing here, sorry”. Nicole then said “I don’t really want to but I will give you one”. Tyler said “Whatever, five here” “8” said Jean. “5” followed Janet. “3” said Jesse followed by Ian with “4” and then Gene with “I also give you four”. Samantha then said “As long as it is not fucking somebody I will give you one” “13 and you can make me do anything” said Alexis with the highest number at the end.

“Okay then, before I start giving out things to do, I would like it if you all wrote down what your current rules and tasks are, including who owns you, I will then use these to decide what to make each of you do” said Rose. Everyone then wrote down everything and handed it to Rose. “Okay, Give me a minute, then Amy, you can come into the next room” said Rose as she went into the next room. A minute later Amy came into the room. “Okay Amy, I can get you to do two things I want you to pick two papers out of this bag and that is what you will do” said Rose. Amy picked a paper from the bag which read “nude anywhere” “What does that mean?” asked Amy curious. “Well it means that from now on, you will be naked at all times, public and private” Amy sighed and then said “Okay” before putting the paper back into the bag and picking another paper which read “fuck x guys”. “I am guessing that the x is for a die roll?” asked Amy. “Correct, so go ahead and roll the dice.” Amy did just that which stopped on 4. “Send in Jesse” said Rose to which Amy left and send in Jesse.

“Jesse, as you own Amy’s body, I want you to give this up” Jesse frowned but then said “Ok” “Next I want you to pick two papers from this bag” said Rose. Jesse picked two papers which were “Any video call nude” and “Ownership” “what is ownership?” asked Jesse. “Well, if you can roll higher than me then you can choose to get ownership of somebody while if I roll higher than you then you become mine, if it is a draw then nothing happens” said Rose. “Okay” replied Jesse followed by him rolling a 6 while Rose rolled a 3. “I take ownership of Amy back” said Jesse. “Okay, send in Sam” Jesse left and then Samantha entered the room.

“Sam, I want you to have a happy life with Jeff” said Rose with a smile “Now send in Tyler” Shortly after Tyler walked in the room. “Okay Tyler, I want you to give up ownership of Amy, Alexis and Janet, each costing one and then I want you to take two papers from this bag” Tyler nodded and then took two papers. “Underwear” he said for the first one “Okay, so you will always be in your underwear when at your place or the place of anyone that was in the game” replied Rose followed by Tyler saying “nude selfie send to whole group daily” “Okay” he said leaving the room and making Ian enter the room.

“Ian, two points are used for you to give up ownership of Amy and Janet, the other two points you will pick two papers from this bag” said Rose. “Normal clothing” and “ownership” is what Ian pulled. Rose explained and then rolled dice. Rose rolled 3 while Ian rolled 5. “I choose to get ownership of Alexis” “Okay, now send in Harry.” Harry entered the room “Okay, give up ownership of Amy and Janet, then pull a paper of this bag” said Rose, Harry pulled “underwear” making Rose explain and then send Lisa in. “Lisa, I want you to fuck every guy from this group until they cum inside of you” Lisa nodded and left the room sending in Jean. “Give up ownership of Amy and Janet, then also take six papers from this bag” said Rose. Jean picked “bottomless” and put it back in the bag as instructed by Rose then she picked “any video call nude” next she picked “No more panties and bra”, Next she chose “nude” and put it back in the bag. “Fuck x Guys” was next. “Keep picking, I will explain later” Lastly she picked “Only bra”. “Okay, so due to some overlap with tasks you will pick two more” said Rose followed by Jean picking “milked” and “Nude selfie daily“. “Now then, roll a dice” to which Jean rolled a dice. “Okay, all decided, your tasks will be first off, you will be naked when you are at your own house or any of the places from those who were in the game. Second you will do any and all video calls naked, third you will send everyone in the group a nude selfie every day. Fourth you will only wear a bra when out in public. Fifth you will be milked daily, this is to be sucked at your breasts by a machine while either a guy or a machine is fucking your pussy for an hour straight and lastly you will fuck 5 guys and let them cum inside you” said Rose. “You’re joking right?” said Jean to which Rose shook her head causing Jean to sigh. “Okay, now send in Kati” said Rose.
Old 07-28-2017, 08:58 PM   #118
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Loving this story. Thanks heaps for the new chapters.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:01 PM   #119
moretech

Default Page 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Loving this story. Thanks heaps for the new chapters.
No problem, here is the next one and I made it a long one.

__________________________________________________ ___

Jean left the room and Kati entered. “Okay Kati, I want you to give up the ownership you have on Amy and Janet as one option and then you will pick two from this bag” said Rose. Kati grabbed “Nude selfie daily” and “only panties” “Okay, so you will send a nude selfie to us all daily and when in public only wear panties or less” said Rose. “So in other words I am nude all the time as Colin followed a command and took every bra and all my panties away” “Oh, I did not know that” “It’s okay, I will follow the rule” said Kati before leaving the room and sending in Colin. “Okay Colin, you will give up ownership of Amy and Janet and then pick three papers from the bag” said Rose. Colin picked “nude selfie to group daily”, “video calls nude” and “nude”. “Okay, so you will be naked when you are at your own or one of the group’s places and do a nude selfie to us all daily and do any video call nude, send in Alexis.

“Okay, Alexis, as you were so nice to give me 13 things, first I will get you to give up the ownership of Janet and you will be owned by Colin” “Done”. “Next I want you to pick five papers from this bag.” Alexis went to the bag and picked “only panties” “no more panties/bra”, “Nude”, “fuck x guys” and “nude selfie”. “Hmmm, okay, the nude selfie to the group will take effect, for the fuck x guys, please roll a dice” said Rose to which Alexis rolled a die which stopped on 4. “Okay, so you will also fuck four different guys and let them cum in you, as for the other ones, you will be nude at all times but please pick two more for the two that overlap” Alexis went to pick two more without hesitation. “topless” and “only bra/panties” “Okay, because of that I will change it to you have to let anyone touch and fuck you, you don’t have to tell them they can but when they do you can’t stop them.” Alexis nodded and then asked “What are the remaining 6 things I have to do?” “Well, I have the ability to call upon you to do chores, six chores in total, one for each one” “Okay” said Alexis before leaving the room. Next Gene entered the room.

“Gene, since you do not have anyone as property you can draw four papers out of this bag.” said Rose. Gene drew “Nude home”, “ownership to x people”, “only panties anywhere” and “Let anyone touch while fully nude”. Gene looked at Rose and asked “What exactly do these things involve?” “Well, first you should roll a dice” Gene rolled a die which stopped on 5. “Okay, so here it is, when you are at your house or the house of anyone that is in this game you will be naked” “Oh, that was already the case” replied Gene “Oh, right, then you should pick another paper from the bag” said Rose to which Gene pulled another paper which said “milked”. “Ok, so to restart the explanation, you were already supposed to be naked at home, that still stays the same, you will only be allowed to wear panties when you are not at home, nothing more, you will choose 5 people to get ownership of your body, when you are completely naked you will allow anybody to touch you anywhere and lastly, your boobs will be sucked by a machine while you are being fucked by a guy or machine for one hour daily.” “Oh, I see” replied Gene very nervously. “Who do you pick to own you?” asked Rose. “I don’t know so I will just pick five names from a bag” said Gene. Gene then went to a bag with the names of everyone in it and picked five names. “Ian”, “Samantha”, “Jesse”, “Colin” and “Amy” are the names that Gene picked. “Now that that is done, send in Janet”

A few moments later Janet entered the room. “Okay Janet, give up the ownership of Amy and then pull 4 papers out of this bag” said Rose. Janet pulled out “Bottomless anywhere”, “Ownership to x people”, “Topless anywhere” and “normal clothing”. “Well, three of these don’t work together, so let’s re-pick those and also roll a dice.” Janet rolled a 1 and then picked “topless anywhere”, “milked” and “nude selfie daily”. Rose explained what they mean and then told Janet to send in Nicole after Janet chose to give ownership of her body to anyone of Rose‘s choosing which ended up being Colin. When Nicole entered the room she looked at Rose and awaited instructions. “Okay, Pick one paper from this bag” said Rose. Nicole picked a paper from the bag and read “Only bra and panties at homes” to which Rose explained that from now on Nicole is only allowed to wear bra and panties when she is at her own or any of the groups homes. After this Rose and Nicole both left the room.

“Since you have all been so nice, I will also give one of you a gift, the first person to guess what I have written down on this paper will not have to do any of the tasks anymore and instead I will take them all over, including ownership of the body, if there is no ownership of the body then I will roll a die and pick the amount of names from a bag” said Rose. After multiple guesses Colin finally guessed “Nude” to which Rose said “Congrats to Colin, so now, I will say what everyone has as tasks for the near future.” said Rose. “Before we do that, As I mentioned, I will say what those pills were” said Lisa “The pills that the girls took is the anti-pregnancy antidote, so now each of us could get pregnant, including myself, and yes, we will all still do the same as before just like Kati has been doing as she already had that a few days ago, as for the pills that the guys took, it is pills that will make you desire to fuck one of us more and will make your sperm more potent, so to those who own one or more than one of us, use it and fuck us whenever you want, cum inside us too” “That is what those were? You’re nuts!” replied Harry followed by most of the girls sighing and Rose saying “Okay then, guess we can all become pregnant, but yes, as Lisa said, nothing changes since Kati was already doing that, still cum inside us and fuck us when you want, if you have permission due to tasks, as for these tasks, lets start with Amy.” Rose smiled. “Amy has to be naked at any time, public or not, she has to stay neatly shaved and her body is owned by Jesse, Sam, Lisa, myself, and Nicole while she also has to fuck four different guys that cum inside her pussy and just like with Kati has to have pictures taken from during and after the fucking. On top of that she also has to help Jesse get rid of his morning wood every day and record herself fingering daily and send that to Charles” continued Rose. “Next Lisa is not owned by anyone anymore but does not have any panties or bra anymore while she will also be nude when at her own or any of our places plus she has to fuck every guy from this group until they have cummed inside her pussy.” to which Lisa nodded. “Since I am not owned anymore, the things will be for one month to make it fair, as normally I could end them now, except for the fucking, but I will be nice and for the next month will not wear any panties or bra and I will be naked when we are at any of our places.” replied Lisa. “Kati is next, she will have that bracelet on at any time which can be controlled by some of us to make her feel things, she also still has to fuck one guy and take a picture during and after the fucking, Kati also has to be naked at any time and send us all a nude selfie each day while for a whole year she will also have to be ‘milked’.” said Rose. “On top of that her body is also owned by her brother and Amy and she has to masturbate on cam and send it to Jesse each day.

“Alexis has to be naked anywhere and allow anyone to touch and fuck her at any place, including complete strangers, but she does not have to tell them they can, she also has to send us all a nude selfie each day and fuck four different guys, same rules as with Kati and Amy. On top of this her body is owned by Ian, Colin and Amy while she also has to do 6 chores for me that I can call her for.” said Rose taking a small breather and then continuing “Janet has to do her next video call completely naked, she is never allowed to wear bra or panties and has to send a short video of herself being topless or bottomless to Amy daily while also sending each of us a nude selfie each day. Janet also has to be topless anywhere and completely naked when at any of our places plus has to be ‘milked’ daily just like Kati while she also has her body owned by Amy, Sam, Lisa, myself, Nicole and Colin. Lastly, she has to fuck Jeff once a week and tape it for as long as she is younger than 17, she then has to send that video to Amy”

“Next up is Gene, Gene has to be nude when at any of our places and in nothing but panties anywhere else, she has to allow anyone to touch her when she is naked and has to be ‘milked’ as well, she also is owned by Ian, Sam, Jesse, Colin and Amy.” said Rose “Next up, Tyler, he has to send us all a nude selfie daily and is only allowed to wear underwear when at any of our places” smiled Rose “Next, Harry, Harry only has one task which is to wear nothing but underwear when at our places, after Harry is Jesse, he has to do any video call completely nude and nothing else while Jean has to be nude when at any of our places and only wear a bra when anywhere else while she also has to do any video call nude and send us all a nude selfie each day, on top of that she also has to be ‘milked’ and has to fuck five guys, same rules as with Kati” continued Rose. “I have to be nude when at any of our places, have to do any video call completely naked and have to send us all a nude selfie each day, on top of that I am also owned by four people, the people that I choose to own me are” said Rose as she reached for the bag with names. “Jesse”, “Lisa”, “Amy” and “Colin”. “There we go, all the names picked and then lastly, Nicole has to be in nothing but panties and bra when she is at any of our places, she has no other tasks and everyone that has not been mentioned also has no tasks” completed Rose.

“So you’re telling me that I will have three naked sisters walking around at my house and I can fuck them whenever I want, that’s pretty cool” said Colin making Kati, Alexis and Gene glare at him.”Let’s try it out, sis, come sit on my lap with my cock inside you” said Colin causing Kati and Alexis to walk to Colin and let out a sigh. “Not you two, Gene, I was talking to you” added Colin making Gene feel annoyed as she walked to him. Gene positioned herself above his cock and lowered down on it making it slide inside her. As Gene sat on Colin’s cock she felt embarrassed when he suddenly started to fondle her breasts. “Gene, move up and down already” said Colin followed by “So, what will we do now” while Gene started to push herself up and then let herself down again making Colin’s cock slide in and out of her. “How about we play another game. We make some papers with numbers on it and each pick a number, the person with number one on it will guess the number of another person of their choice, if they are right then they can either give one part of their rules to the other person or make one adjustment to the other persons rules however, if they lose then it is the other way around” said Alexis “Okay, sounds good, but with one part, what exactly do you mean?” Replied Rose. “Well, for example, currently I have to allow anyone to touch and fuck me, if I win then I can change that to no more fucking but still touching or not everyone but just the group and if I win again I can change it again by one piece” “Oh okay, yea, let’s play it” said Rose before writing down numbers on papers and putting them in a bag. Rose then went around and let everyone take a paper with herself being the last.

“So, who has number one?” asked Rose. “I do” replied Lisa “I choose to guess Alexis’ number and I will say it is 12” Alexis opened her paper to the group showing it is 11 “Hmm, so that means I can either make one adjustment to Lisa’s rules or give one part of mine to her.” “Right” replied Lisa “Okay, then I choose that not everyone is able to fuck me anymore, so as I said, now it is just everyone from this group that are allowed to” said Alexis. “Okay, all papers back in the bag and draw again” she added. After everyone drew the numbers Alexis said “I have one, so I choose to guess Nicole’s number and I guess it to be 7” “Wait, before I show you my number, this is really just luck, wouldn’t it be better if there was a little bit of a skill to it?” asked Nicole “Okay, what do you suggest?” asked Alexis “Well, let’s say this, you still have to guess of one person but you can request to see the number of two others and then the person who’s number you are guessing has to say if their number is lower or higher that the other two” “Okay, sounds good to me, what does everyone else think?” replied Alexis. Everyone replied that they are fine with that. “So the guess you made does not count yet, ask two people to see their number” said Nicole. “Okay, Lisa and Rose, I choose to see your numbers” replied Alexis. Lisa showed her number to be 15 while Rose showed her to be 10. “Okay, lower than Lisa but higher than Rose” replied Nicole to which Alexis replied “11” “Nope, still wrong, it was 14” said Nicole. “Okay, so I can’t give anything to you so I choose to change mine from panties and bra while in each of our places to have that at only bra and panties when I am in any of our places except for my own place” “Okay” replied everyone.

Next Amy got the number one and asked to see Lisa’s and Alexis’ numbers after saying she will guess Jean‘s number. “lower than both of them” said Jean when Lisa showed the number 10 and Alexis showed the number 16. “Okay, I choose to guess 5” said Amy. “Wrong, so Amy, you will get milked instead of me” “Okay” said Amy to which everyone pulled another number. Janet got one and wants to guess Gene’s number after looking at Jeff’s number which is 13 and Jean’s number which is 8. “less than Jeff but more than Jean” said Gene while still fucking Colin to which Janet replied “12” “Wrong, so I choose for Janet to wear only panties when in public” “But I am not allowed to wear panties or bra” replied Janet. “Oh, right, so you will be completely nude at all times then” The next round is Kati guessing Rose’s number after looking at Lisa’s number and Jeff’s number which were 12 and 13 and both higher than Rose‘s number. Kati guessed 9 but Rose had the number 5. “Okay, Kati, Jesse now owns your body” said Rose to which Kati nodded and sighed. Next Rose had to guess and she chose to guess Amy’s number but also guessed wrong. “Okay, Rose you will have to get milked instead of me” said Amy to which Rose nodded and everyone started the next round. Amy has to guess and she chose to guess Harry’s number but just like everyone so far she also guessed wrong. “Okay, I will give you mine of only wearing underwear at any of our places but since you already have to be naked at all times I will change that to you need to have an anal plug inside you each time you are at any of our places.” said Harry to which Amy nodded followed by putting a plug inside of her.
Old 07-29-2017, 02:12 PM   #120
moretech

Default Recap of people

Here is an other recap of the characters

Kati
18 year old sister of Colin and Alexis with a Slim but non athletic body with short Red hair
Kati sold her whole body to Colin, Amy, Jesse
Kati has to fuck more 1 guy
Kati is naked anywhere
Kati has to send a nude selfie to the group daily
Kati has to masturbate on cam & send to Jesse daily
Kati is able to get pregnant
Kati has to wear the Horny bracelet

Alexis
15 year old sister of Kati and twin of Colin with a thin, short body and long ginger hair
Alexis is naked anywhere
Alexis has to allow anybody to touch and anyone from group to fuck
Alexis has to send a nude selfie to the group daily
Alexis has to fuck 4 guys
Alexis sold her body to Amy, Ian, Colin
Alexis has to do 6 chores of Rose
Alexis is able to get pregnant

Jeff
17 year old brother of Nicole, Janet and Catherine with an athletic & muscular body with short black hair

Colin
15 year old brother of Kati and twin of Alexis with a skinny short body with curly ginger hair

Lisa
19 year old sister of Jean, Rose and Violet with an athletic body with shoulder length brown hair
Lisa has No more bra/panties
Lisa has to fuck every guy from this group until they cum inside
Lisa has to be Naked when at people's place
Lisa is able to get pregnant

Janet
15 year old sister of Jeff, Nicole and Catherine with an average build and long wavy black hair
Janet has to do her Next video call nude
Janet has no more bra / panties
Janet has to video tape yourself daily topless or bottomless and send to Amy
Janet has to send a nude selfie to group daily
Janet has to be Naked anywhere
Janet has to be "milked" daily
Janet sold her body to Lisa, Amy, Nicole, Lisa, Samantha, Colin, Rose
Janet has to fuck Jeff once a week and tape for as long as younger than 17, send to Amy
Janet is able to get pregnant

Amy
15 year old sister of Jesse with a petite body with long blonde hair
Amy has to be naked anywhere
Amy has to stay neatly shaved
Amy has sold her body to Nicole, Lisa, Samantha, Jesse, Rose
Amy has to fuck 4 guys
Amy has to Help Jesse get rid of morning wood each day
Amy has to send a video of herself fingering to Charles daily
Amy has to get "milked" daily
Amy has to have an Anal plug inside when at people's place
Amy is able to get pregnant

Nicole
12 year old sister of Jeff, Janet and Catherine with a small body and dark brown mid length hair
Nicole can only wear bra & panties at people's place, except home
Nicole is able to get pregnant

Jesse
19 year old brother of Amy with an athletic and short brown hair
Jesse has to do all Video Calls nude

Gene
Kati, Colin and Alexis’ sister
Gene has to be naked when at people's place
Gene has to Allow anybody to touch when nude
Gene has to be "milked" daily
Gene has Sold her body to Ian, Samantha, Jesse, Colin, Amy
Gene is able to get pregnant

Jean
16 year old sister of Lisa, Rose, Anita and Violet with long ginger hair
Jean is Naked when at people's place
Jean can only wear a bra in public
Jean has to do all Video calls nude
Jean has to send a Naked selfie to group daily
Jean has to fuck 5 guys
Jean is able to get pregnant

Rose
18 year old sister of Lisa, Jean, Anita and Violet with short ginger hair
Rose has to be Naked when at people's place
Rose has to do all video calls nude
Rose has to send a Naked selfie to group daily
Rose has to be "milked" daily
Rose is able to get pregnant
Rose Sold her body to Lisa, Amy, Colin

Ian
15 year old brother of Samantha, Tyler, Harry and Chloe, with a less muscular and broad body with dark brown short hair

Tyler
14 year old bother of Samantha, Ian, Harry and Chloe with a tall and muscular body and short curly hair
Tyler has to strip down to Underwear when at people's place
Tyler has to send a nude selfie to group daily

Harry
19 year old brother of Samantha, Tyler, Ian and Chloe with an average build body and mid length straight blond hair

Samantha
17 year old sister of Tyler, Ian, Harry and Chloe with an Athletic body with brunette hair
Samantha is able to get pregnant

NOT IN GAME
Charles
17 year old with a slightly chubby body with shoulder length brown hair

Anita
Sister of Lisa, Jean, Rose and Violet

Catherine
21 Year old sister of Jeff, Nicole and Janet with and average build body and long blonde hair

Chloe
Samantha, Tyler, Ian and Harry’s Sister

Violet
Lisa, Rose, Anita and Jean’s Sister

Advertisements
Kink Talk