Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-04-2017, 11:14 AM   #91
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

This story is so good! I can't wait to read what happens next.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #92
SlaveMasterAllMost
Account Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
This story is so good! I can't wait to read what happens next.
As someone who's read the story I know that the next part will get pretty fucking insane.
SlaveMasterAllMost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #93
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveMasterAllMost View Post
As someone who's read the story I know that the next part will get pretty fucking insane.
I can't wait to read it!!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 07-04-2017, 02:28 PM   #94
moretech

Default Page 71

Quote:
I can't wait to read it!!
Here is the next part, enjoy!

__________________________________________________ __

A few minutes before arriving Amy had her orgasm causing her to lose “Well, Amy, you will need to keep the blindfold on for quite a while longer” said Jesse “Anyway, we are almost here, so let’s get to the doors” he added as he stood up followed by everyone else. Nicole placed Amy’s hands on her shoulders so Amy could follow while being blindfolded and then Jesse started to walk to the door. “What about our clothes?“ asked Kati. “Leave them here for other people to find” replied Jesse causing everyone to follow Jesse to the doors while leaving their clothes on the train. Once the train stopped everyone got off the train, including Amy who was very careful not to trip with the help of Nicole.

“So, now before we go to Drine Park, let’s set up some rules. First, we will be walking there is a line, each of you, except for Amy so she can hold on to the person in front of her, will have your hands tied behind your back and a collar around your neck where your hands will be attached to as well with a strap, you will also have the collar’s attached to each other with a chain. If a person touches you, then you have to stop moving and let them touch anywhere, this will also result in everyone else stopping. Once we are in the park we will have other rules set up, so let’s go everyone” said Jesse. Jesse then took the collars and other restraints out of his bag and tied up the group from young to old causing Nicole to be first, followed by Tyler then Alexis, Amy, Colin and Janet, after Janet is Ian followed by Samantha who then has Kati behind her then Harry and lastly Lisa. Amy took hold of Alexis’s shoulders and then together with the group and Jesse holding a leash that is attached to Nicole started to walk. It is clear that everyone is extremely embarrassed about being naked and tied up in public for all to see when they can not even cover up. The hard ground under their bare feet was slightly hurting as they kept on walking making it slower for them to move and giving other people plenty of time to gaze upon the naked and barely dressed bodies. As they were about halfway to the park an officer stopped the group.

“Slavery is illegal so I will have to make sure that each of these people are doing this out of their own will and not as a slave” said the officer. “We lost in some game and bets causing us to be in this position but we all knew the risk of the game and joined it out of our own will, yes, we are embarrassed and would normally not do this but we have not been forced to do anything” replied Colin followed by a nodding motion from everyone else to which Nicole added “we are also letting anyone touch us anywhere in any way, as long as it is not causing wounds, for the whole duration” followed by everyone nodding again. “Okay then, as long as each of you are willingly doing these tasks, I take it the person at the front was the winner of the game then?” responded the officer. “Yes, one of them there were many rules and multiple people have the option to make others do things but Jesse is the person who won the most” replied Janet. After a few more questions the officer let the group move on and a little while later they reached the center of the park to which Jesse then also took off all the restraints and collars. “Okay guys and girls, we’re here, Nicole, Amy, Alexis and Kati, you four will have a contest, you will each have to fuck as many guys as possible and get them to cum inside you, the person who fucked the most guys in one hour will be free from me owning their whole body. As for the rest of you, you will allow anybody that wants to fuck you, touch you or do anything to you to actually let them do that and help them in the process. Tyler and Colin, as you two still have clothing on you two will have to announce to everyone that passes by what they can do to everyone here, the person who spoke with the most people that did something will be allowed to keep their clothes on and be free while the other will strip and also start to get fucked.” said Jesse. “Okay” replied everyone to which Jesse added “Amy and Lisa, you two can take the extra stuff away, so every one of you, except for Colin and Tyler, will be just naked and do what I said.” Amy quickly took off the blindfold while Nicole helped Lisa take off the handcuffs followed by Lisa then taking off the gag and toys. “Well then, let us begin with this, everybody ready?” asked Jesse “yes” was the reply from everyone.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:36 PM   #95
moretech

Default Recap of people

Jesse
19 year old brother of Amy with an athletic and short brown hair

Amy
15 year old sister of Jesse with a petite body with long blonde hair
Amy is a slave for 14 days to Jeff and 7 days to Charles while also having sold her mouth to Charles, Breasts to Jeff, Breasts to Jesse and whole body to Jesse.
Amy has to help Jesse get rid of morning wood each day
Amy can only wear panties and a loose shirt that shows underboob when she is home
Amy has to stay neatly shaved
Amy is currently Naked

Samantha
17 year old sister of Tyler, Ian, Harry and Chloe with an Athletic body with brunette hair in twin tails
Samantha is a slave to Jesse for 1 day, slave to Jeff for 60 days.
Samantha is currently naked

Tyler
14 year old bother of Samantha, Ian, Harry and Chloe with a tall and muscular body and short curly hair
Tyler is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.
Tyler is currently only wearing underwear

Ian
15 year old brother of Samantha, Tyler, Harry and Chloe, with a less muscular and more broad body with dark brown short hair
Ian is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.
Ian is currently Naked

Harry
19 year old brother of Samantha, Tyler, Ian and Chloe with an average build body and mid length straight blond hair
Harry is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.
Harry is currently Naked

Lisa
19 year old sister of Jean, Rose and Violet with an athletic body with shoulder length brown hair
Lisa is to Charles for 14 more days and to Jesse for 49 days while also having sold her breasts to Charles, mouth to Charles, Vagina to Charles and her whole body to Ian.
Lisa is currently Naked

Kati
18 year old sister of Colin and Alexis with a Slim but non athletic body with short Red hair
Kati is a slave to Charles for 343 more days and to Jesse for 7 days while also having sold her whole body to Nicole, Tyler, Alexis and Jesse.
Charles has set his bracelet to horny causing Kati to stay horny
Kati has to convince Gene to join future game or fuck 5 guys
Kati has to be nude or only panties when at home or at house of person that joined game
Kati has to masturbate on cam daily & send the video to Jesse each time
Kati is currently Naked

Colin
15 year old brother of Kati and twin of Alexis with a skinny short body with curly ginger hair
Colin is a slave to Charles for 7 days and to Jesse for 7 days while also having sold his whole body to Kati.
Colin is currently wearing shorts

Alexis
15 year old sister of Kati and twin of Colin with a thin, short body and ginger hair halfway down her back
Alexis is a slave to Jeff for 7 days and also sold her Vagina to Charles and whole body to both Charles and Jesse.
Alexis is not allowed to wear panties and always has to wear a really loose shirt that can easily move to reveal boobs and a short loose skirt
Alexis has to take a nude selfie daily
Alexis has to send a nude selfie to all family members
Alexis is currently naked

Nicole
12 year old sister of Jeff, Janet and Catherine with a small body and dark brown mid length hair
Nicole is a slave to Jeff for 7 days, to Charles for 49 days and to Jesse for 56 days while also having sold her whole body to Jeff, Charles and Jesse.
Nicole is not allowed to wear panties and always has to wear a skirt, dress or nothing
Nicole has to be eaten out by somebody daily for one week + send pictures of the act
Nicole is currently naked

Janet
15 year old sister of Jeff, Nicole and Catherine with an average build and long wavy black hair
Janet is a slave to Charles for 7 days and to Jesse for 21 days while also having sold her whole body to Nicole.
Janet has to do the next video call while she is nude
Janet is currently naked

The following characters are currently not in the game
Charles
17 year old with a slightly chubby body with shoulder length brown hair

Jeff
17 year old brother of Nicole, Janet and Catherine with an athletic & muscular body with short black hair
Jeff is a slave to Charles for 7 days and did not sell any body part.

Catherine
21 Year old sister of Jeff, Nicole and Janet with and average build body and long straight blonde hair

Chloe
Samantha's Sister

Violet
Lisa's Sister

Gene
Kati's sister

Jean
16 year old sister of Lisa, Rose and Violet with long ginger hair

Rose
17 year old sister of Lisa, Jean and Violet with short ginger hair
Old 07-04-2017, 03:09 PM   #96
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Arghh! I hate that I'm all caught up and now have to wait to read the next parts. Lol. Can't wait to keep reading.

Old 07-04-2017, 06:51 PM   #97
moretech

Quote:
Arghh! I hate that I'm all caught up and now have to wait to read the next parts. Lol. Can't wait to keep reading.
Lol, well at least you have a new part each day

It probably also took you a while to get caught up.

The next part will be posted tomorrow ( unless things come up but I don't think anything will )
Old 07-04-2017, 08:26 PM   #98
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretech View Post
Lol, well at least you have a new part each day

It probably also took you a while to get caught up.

The next part will be posted tomorrow ( unless things come up but I don't think anything will )
I think it took me a week or two to read every part. I was hesitant on this story at first but when I gave it a full chance I just loved it. I can't wait to read it tomorrow!

Old 07-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #99
moretech

Default Page 72

Alexis quickly ran to Colin and whispered something in his ear followed by Colin yelling “My twin sister is ready to get fucked, you won’t be disappointed” as he motioned towards Alexis. As Colin said this the guy from the train walked up and said “I’ll go first” as he opened his pants. Alexis turned around and bend over spreading her legs as the guys took his dick out of his pants. The guy slapped Alexis’s ass before moving his dick in position and pushing it inside Alexis’s pussy. Alexis started to moan as the guy started to pound her pussy and grabbed her breasts. A very short time later Alexis felt the guy’s dick twitch inside her pussy as he was unloading into her. As she felt this she said “Next dick please” while now looking up at the group to see that Janet is the only girl not being fucked while Harry is fucking Amy’s ass and Jesse is fucking Amy’s pussy. At the same time Ian is having fingers shoved into his ass by a female passer-by. As Alexis noticed this she suddenly felt another person’s dick enter her pussy which caused her to look back and see a group of people lining up behind her.

Fifteen minutes later Alexis’s pussy was dripping cum out of it as she had been fucked by eight guys who all cummed inside of her. As she was already tired she looked up again to see Nicole bouncing on top of Harry’s dick while she is sucking Jesse off. While a next guy started to fuck Alexis’s pussy she also looked at Amy who was now being fucked by the guy who first fucked Alexis. Samantha is riding Ian’s dick while Lisa is sitting on his face with both of them sucking off a different guy. Alexis then looked over at Janet who was just like everyone else also tired but still getting fucked, luckily for her she is able to lay down on her back on top of a park bench while the guy is fucking her compared to everyone else who is either on top of guys or are standing up being bend over and fucked from behind. Lastly Alexis looked over to Kati who is fucking another guy without even being a slightly bit tired. “That’s no fair, she and Amy have those unlimited stamina bracelets” thought Alexis. another 15 minutes later Janet and Nicole are extremely tired and sitting down on the ground completely naked with cum coming out of their pussy while they themselves also are slightly covered in cum while Kati and Amy are taking advantage of the bracelets and just keeps on fucking guy after guy. Lisa and Sam are making out with each other while some guys are pounding their ass and fondling their breasts. Alexis looked back to see that there were at least another ten guys lining up to fuck her. All the guys of the group, except for Colin and Tyler are just watching all the girls as they are resting.

Shortly after Jesse said “Instead of the hour, let’s cut it short here for the contest between the girls, who has fucked the most people? Nicole, how many guys cummed inside of you?” “Fifteen” said Nicole while being out of breath. “Okay, Amy, how many do you have?” “Twenty Three” she said while being partially embarrassed. “Very good, now, Alexis, what is your number?” “Twenty Seven” replied Alexis who was clearly exhausted. “Amazing, okay then, Kati, how many do you have?” “Twenty four” she said disappointed. “That means Alexis, you win the contest and I do not own your body anymore, as I also have no slave time on you, you are free to go” said Jesse. “I will stay and watch while I rest up” said Alexis “I don’t want to walk completely naked on my own back to my house” she added. “Okay then, Now, Colin and Tyler, how many people did you manage to get to fuck our group?” “Nineteen” said Tyler followed by Colin who said “I got thirty seven” “That is for everyone extremely close to what I guessed, so Colin, your slave time ends here and you are free to go” “I think I will do the same as my sister and just watch you guys and go home together with everyone once everything is done” replied Colin. “Okay, now then, let’s get to the next part, but first, Tyler, take off your underwear” Tyler did just that. “Now, everyone, I will have another contest, again, the winner will be free, the contest is to go into the pond and find the golf ball with your name on it, the person who comes back first wins, however, getting your hands in the water is an automatic fail and if doing so you lose the option to ever be free, other than the normal time it is for” “Okay” replied everyone being scared because the water will be very cold. “One more thing, if you come back with the ball that has the name of somebody else on it as well as your own, then you get to swap one thing with that person so they will do the challenge for you and you get the reward, now, let’s begin in three …. Two …. One …. Go” said Jesse causing everyone to quickly go to the water but keeping their hands above their head.

“Sweet, I already have a ball” said Ian as he was lifting one with his right foot above the water and carefully took it with his hand. “What the, this doesn’t have a name on it, shit” he added after looking at the ball. “That’s right, there are around 100 golf balls in there and only 11 have a name on it, if you find one without a name, put it back in the water” said Jesse. “Damn” said Ian as he tossed the ball away from him back into the water but somewhere he had already been. “As everyone was carefully grabbing balls and trying to lift them out of the water a lot of spectators started to stand around the pond looking at all the naked people in the water. Suddenly Amy slipped and went completely under the water and came back up coughing. “Amy, your hands went under, no luck for you but you still have the chance for the second option of making other people do things if you find two names” said Jesse which got Amy to start to search for the balls again. Shortly after Ian came out of the water and handed a golf ball with his name to Jesse. “Nicely done Ian, you are now free.” “perfect, well then, I will be off, I don’t want to stay naked around here so I am going home, good luck you guys” said Ian as he started to walk off while still being naked. Shortly after Tyler came out of the water and gave his golf ball to Jesse and did not hand over a second one. Next was Janet who gave her golf ball as well as Kati’s golf ball and Samantha’s golf ball to Jesse. “Nicely done Janet, Kati, Sam, you two can’t win anymore, come on out” said Jesse making both Kati and Samantha to be annoyed while coming out of the cold water. A few minutes later Harry came out of the water with his golf ball and Lisa’s golf ball. “Lisa, you lost too, Amy and Nicole, it’s up to you two now” Both of them looked at each other and showed that they already had their own golf ball so they were unable to win and both left the water.

“Next challenge, Tyler, you have to put your dick inside Amy for 5 minutes, Amy you have to try to get his dick to get out of you without hurting him, the winner of you two will be free from slave time with me. Sam and Harry, you two have the same challenge. Kati and Janet, you two have to finger each other and make the other person cum before you cum yourself and before Amy and Sam gotten free or those 5 minutes are up, the same goes for you two Nicole and Lisa” said Jesse. Tyler went over to Amy and made her bend down before pushing his dick inside of Amy’s pussy. Once his dick was inside of her he put his arms around her and pushed her waist against him making sure Amy could not move easily. Harry got Sam to face him and put his dick inside of her followed by wrapping his arms around her. Kati and Janet both went to each other and pushed their fingers inside of each other’s pussy while Lisa and Nicole did the same. “Okay, everything ready, BEGIN!” said Jesse as he made a timer start.

Moment later Samantha got herself free from her brother’s dick and felt relieved. “Congratulations Sam, you are now free, will you stay and watch or go home?” said Jesse. “Alexis, are you still staying?” “No, I want to go home, want to go together?” replied Alexis “Yea, let’s go, Colin, you coming with us?” Asked Samantha “Yea, let’s go home, I don’t want to be naked in public anymore” said Colin as both him and his sister got up and started to walk home with Samantha. “Wait” said Janet “Sam, you have to do this challenge for me instead, I will go home” “Shit” said Samantha before sighing and then turning to where Janet is and getting Kati to put her fingers inside Samantha’s pussy while Janet started to walk away. “Oh right, I also have Kati for the same thing, well, I will give that to my sis, so Nicole, use it wisely” Colin, Alexis and Janet then walked away while they were all 3 completely naked.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:11 PM   #100
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Love the part! That one was really intense!

Old 07-06-2017, 12:39 PM   #101
moretech

Default Page 73

Shortly after Kati managed to make Samantha cum and then Jesse called “Time’s up, I see that Sam had her orgasm, so Kati, you win and Tyler, your dick is still in Amy so you win too, now, Tyler, you are free to go, Kati, the slave time I had on you is done but I still own your body so you will stay, or is it that Nicole will swap that?” “Yes, I will” replied Nicole. “Okay then, Nicole is not a slave anymore but I still own her body so you will stay, now Tyler, go and be free” said Jesse right as Tyler started to run after Alexis, Janet and Colin to catch up with them.

“Okay, just a few more of you to go, now then, let’s get on with the next challenge, Harry, you get to choose one girl, this girl will then pick heads or tails, if she is wrong, then whatever time I have on her will be time you have on her instead of me while if she is correct, then you will take over all the time I have for her, who do you choose?” “I choose Kati” replied Harry as Jesse took a coin out. “Well then Kati, heads or tails?” “Tails” replied Kati before Jesse flipped the coin and then he looked at the coin. “Okay, Kati, you win, Harry will get the time that I have on you, so you are not my slave anymore but Harry gets a week added.” “No, Lisa gets a week added” said Harry with a grin on his face “Okay then, Lisa he used his swap, you will get a week added on” Lisa sighed and then nodded while Kati motioned to Lisa “Sorry” to which Lisa gave slight smile to Kati.

“Okay, final challenge, I have hidden five objects around the park, for each one of those that is brought back to me, the person who brings and hands it to me will have their slave time or body owning by me removed, with all of you combined there are seven things to be removed this way so either one or two people will not be able to get the stuff removed IF everything is found, each of the objects has my name on it so you will know it is mine, you have one hour to bring them to me, good luck” said Jesse as he went to sit down on the bench. About ten minutes later Kati handed Jesse a red ribbon with his name written on it. “Good job, you are the first one to win, you are now free from me.” “Thanks, I’ll stay and go home with everybody at the same time” smiled Kati as she went to sit down on a bench and started to cover up. Twenty minutes after that Lisa came up to Jesse and handed him a flyer of a lost dog with the name “Jesse” written on it. “Nicely done Lisa, you are free now” Lisa smiled and sat down next to Kati also covering up. A minute before the time ran out Amy came up to Jesse at the same time as Harry. Amy handed him a hat with his name in it. “Good job Amy, do you have a second one?” Amy shook her head. “Okay, so I do not own your boobs anymore but I still own your whole body.” Amy sighed and nodded. Harry then gave a baseball to Jesse. “Okay, so that just leaves Nicole and Sam, they did not win anything” said Jesse as he got up and started to look around for the two naked girls. Once everybody was gathered again Jesse said “Okay, let’s go home, Amy, Nicole and Sam, you three did not win your freedom, due to this the three of you will …. Wait no, Sam, you only had today as a slave day so you are also free as the activities for today are up once we get home” Samantha smiled before Jesse continued “Nicole, you will come with me and Amy to our house and prepare, together with Amy, some food for everyone that will be in the house. At the same time, from now on, both of you will be naked when you are at the house of anyone that has joined in to our game so far and you can never cover up” Both Amy and Nicole nodded before the whole group started to walk toward the train station.

As they were all going home none of them were covering up as they did not want Jesse to change his mind but they still felt embarrassed during the whole trip, especially when they noticed people looking at them. Once they arrived in their town everyone except Amy, Nicole and Jesse parted ways and went to their own house completely naked. When they got to Amy’s and Jesse’s place they saw that their parent’s car was also home. “Shit, why are they home already?” said Amy very annoyed. They all went inside shortly after. “You two go ahead and make us some food, I will be right back, if anyone asks why you are naked you have to say it is a dare between the two of you and that the first person to give up will be naked for a whole week, including at school. While you are making food and know that people can hear you, you have to give each other challenges such as daring the other person to let my parents or me finger you or fondle you or even fuck you, with each dare being more daring and closer to fucking” said Jesse to which Amy and Nicole nodded as they started to walk to the kitchen.

As Nicole and Amy walked into the kitchen they saw Amy’s dad, Dave, there with his back still to them. “Shit” thought Amy and Nicole but as they had no choice they kept on walking to the counter and fridge as Nicole said “Hi mister Pineda” resulting in Dave to turn around and look at the two naked girls. “What are you two doing being naked like that?” questioned Dave. “Dad, I can explain” said Amy. “We have been giving each other dares and the first person to fail or give up has to be completely naked for a whole week no matter where we go while if it is a draw we both lose. The dares will be for today, please don’t punish either of us” interrupted Nicole causing Amy to look at Nicole and then back at her father.

Amy’s father frowned and then asked “Is this true Amy?” “Yes” replied Amy “Okay then, what is the current dare?” “I dared Nicole to make food while being naked and she dared me to help her” said Amy “Okay, have fun” said Dave while walking to the kitchen table and sitting down starting to read some information from his laptop. Both Amy and Nicole started to prepare some food. A few minutes later Nicole said “I dare you to go to your dad and make him squeeze your boobs” Amy looked at Nicole and then sighed before walking to Dave who heard the dare. “Dad, can you please squeeze my boobs” said Amy as she was standing right next to her dad.

Dave looked at Amy and then at Nicole before sighing and grabbing Amy’s breasts to squeeze them softly. “Thank you dad” said Amy as she walked back to Nicole. A few minutes later Amy said “Nicole, I dare you to go to my dad and get him to rub your pussy” Nicole cheerfully went to Dave and said “Mister Pineda, would you kindly rub my pussy?” as she spread her legs and took Dave’s hand guiding it towards her vagina. Dave started to rub back and forth a few times before stopping causing Nicole to go back to Amy. A few minutes later Jesse came into the room while both Amy and Nicole still have their backs towards Jesse as Nicole said “Amy, I dare you to get your dad to move in and out of your pussy with his fingers ten times”. Amy sighed and then turned around seeing Jesse before walking over to Dave. “Dad, you heard what she dared me to do, right?” “Yes I did, and okay spread your legs” replied Dave causing Amy to spread her legs as Dave moved his hand between Amy’s legs and slowly pushed two fingers inside her pussy. Once fully pushed inside Dave stopped for a moment and wiggled his fingers around inside of Amy before starting to move in and out of her pussy for the full ten times.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #102
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Liking it still. I'm a little surprised that Amy's dad is willing to do all that but then again I shouldn't be with everything else that has happened

Old 07-07-2017, 02:24 PM   #103
moretech

Default Page 74

Amy walked back to where they are preparing the food and grabbed a cucumber while saying “Nicole, I dare you to get either Jesse or my dad to move this cucumber in and out of your pussy twenty times” Nicole looked at the cucumber and then at Jesse and Dave before going to Amy, taking the cucumber and then sitting down with her legs spread and vagina easily accessible. “Jesse, do you want to do the honors?” asked Nicole to which Jesse moved to Nicole, took the cucumber and pushed it as deep as he could inside of Nicole’s vagina. Nicole let out some moans as Jesse kept on moving the cucumber in and out of her. When Jesse finished the dare for Nicole she got up, took the cucumber back, walked to the food and started to cut the cucumber up to put it in the food. Once the cucumber was all added Nicole said “Amy, I dare you to get your dad and then Jesse to fuck you until they cum inside your pussy” “Nicole, that’s taking it too far!” said Dave nearly instantly until Amy replied “It’s a dare, so you two have access to my pussy and at the same time, Nicole, I dare you to let anyone touch and fuck you until either one of us loses” This response baffled Dave, especially since it came from his daughter. “Okay, I will do that, so you heard her, my pussy is available too, but then as a dare on top of that I give you the same dare and the loser of this game also has to let anyone at school touch anywhere and let people know they can, this also includes fucking” replied Nicole. “Deal” replied Amy as she walked to her dad. “Dad, please fuck me” said Amy as she bend over with her ass towards Dave.

Dave was hesitating, he didn’t want to fuck his own daughter but at the same time also didn’t want her to lose the dare the two of them had set up. A few minutes later Dave said “Okay, fine, I’ll do it” as he undid his pants. Dave stood up and moved in behind Amy before rubbing her pussy with his dick followed by pushing it inside her. Amy spread her legs a little and moaned as Dave started to move in and out of her pussy. A few moments later Amy looked up to Nicole who was still working on the food while Jesse was standing behind her with his arm around her body towards her nether regions. After looking a little closer Amy could see that Jesse was fingering Nicole’s pussy. As Amy was still feeling the effects from the events earlier in the day she started to shake on her legs as Dave kept on pounding her pussy over and over for minutes until suddenly she felt his dick twitch inside of her followed by him taking it out of her pussy shortly after. Amy then stumbled towards Jesse and said “Ok brother, you can have your turn now” while still being out of breath. Jesse stopped fingering Nicole and walked over to Amy. “Okay sis, lay down on the table and spread your legs then” Amy did just as she was told while Jesse undid his pants and then quickly pushed his dick inside her causing Amy to let out another moan. Jesse grabbed Amy’s breasts and then started to move in and out of her pussy. Nicole casually kept on making the food while Amy was being fucked once again by her brother. A few minutes later Jesse cummed inside Amy and then pulled out of her leaving Amy breathing heavily on the kitchen table.

About fifteen minutes later the food was ready and placed on the table. Nicole and Amy sat down together with Dave and Jesse while Amy’s mom was still not in the kitchen, Dave yelled out to her to let her know that dinner was ready. When she arrived in the kitchen she looked at all of them in surprise before asking “What’s going on?” to which Jesse replied “They have been giving each other dares and the first person that loses has to be naked for a long time, so they are naked for today” to which both Amy and Nicole nodded. “that’s ridiculous, why would you do that?” she questioned causing Amy to panic for a while until Nicole replied. “It started out as some innocent fun but became like this because we started to run out of dares for each other, neither of us want to back out …. Or even can back out as we used the G.R.E. from Charles” “A G.R.E.? You mean one of those things that cause you to do the rules that were set up no matter what?” asked Amy’s mom to which Nicole nodded while Amy showed the G.R.E. logo that is still on her wrist from the previous games.

Amy’s mom sighed and then sat down, during the meal nobody really talked or did anything. After everybody was done eating Nicole, Amy and Jesse went to Jesse’s room while Amy And Jesse’s parents cleaned everything up in the kitchen. Once they arrived in the room they saw that Jesse had been moving things around and had set up a camera which is connected to his computer in his room. “Okay you two will be using toys on each other while I record you both, I hope you guys will enjoy it.” said Jesse motioning both Nicole and Amy to the bed. Both of the girls got on the bed and started to rub each other’s breasts while Jesse took the camera and pressed a button on his keyboard. Jesse moved closer to both Amy and Nicole making sure their body and face was clearly visible as they started to move their hands down. Nicole spread her legs while laying down on her back while Amy started to finger Nicole’s pussy. As Amy was fingering Nicole she heard a beep from the computer and looked at the computer screen only to see that the video was being live streamed on the internet. “Shit” thought Amy but kept on going and did not cover up at all. A while later Nicole had an orgasm and they switched places, Amy spread her legs and Nicole started to finger her while being oblivious of the streaming video. After a few minutes Amy also had her orgasm and Jesse muted the sound. “Okay, from now on you two will do what the chat is saying on the video streaming, now go and tell the viewers of this development” said Jesse to which Amy nodded and Nicole was surprised but then also nodded.

Both of the girls went to the computer and wrote down in the chat for people to give commands. Just moments later a message came up stating “I want one of the girls tied up while the other sits on her face while a vibrator is used on the pussy of the tied up girl. Who will be tied is done with a single loss of rock paper scissors” followed by many other messages. “Okay, we start with the first message and will work our way down the list for as long as we can” typed Amy in the chat before looking at Nicole and then playing a rock paper scissors round that Nicole lost. Amy tied Nicole up on Jesse’s bed all spread eagle and then went to sit down on Nicole’s face after grabbing a vibrator. Nicole started to lick Amy’s pussy while Amy spread Nicole’s pussy and pushed the vibrator inside. As both of the girls were being stimulated by each other Jesse kept on filming them and making sure there were close-up views of every part of each of their bodies. A little while later Amy got off Nicole but made sure the vibrator was staying inside Nicole while looking at the next message on the screen. “Fist each other” is the next message which caused Amy to go back to Nicole, take the vibrator out and push her fingers in one at a time until her whole hand got inside Nicole’s pussy causing her to moan loudly with each time Amy moved her hand in and out of the tight pussy. After Nicole had an orgasm Amy untied her and went on all fours doggy style with her legs spread for Nicole to fist her. Nicole kept on fisting Amy for a while and did not notice that while Jesse was filming he also send a text message with his phone.

Half an hour later Amy and Nicole were both exhausted from doing dare after dare after dare from the chat when a knock on the window caused them both to look up. Once Jesse heard this he went to the PC and wrote “That’s all for now guys, see you next time” and shut down the chat and video streaming. Jesse then opened the window to let James, the guy who Nicole has with a heart on her phone’s contact list, in. Nicole was clearly surprised and flustered by being completely naked in front of the guy that she likes. “James, what are you doing here?” asked Nicole nervously. “Well, this guy invited me here, he told me that it was you in the picture and that if I want to see you naked in person I should come here, and well, here I am” said James with a smile on his face as he kept on looking at the two naked ladies. “Well, James, now you can choose, do you fuck the girl that likes you or do you fuck the girl that has dragged her into this whole game?” said Jesse looking at James. “Of course there is also option number 3 which is to walk away but then both of these girls will be fucked over and over again by everyone except you in the next week” he added causing both Amy and Nicole to become very nervous.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #104
moretech

Default Page 75

“Nicole, do you really like me?” asked James to which Nicole nodded. “Okay, then, I will fuck you, as I too like you and I don’t want to see you get fucked by everyone else.” replied James. “Well, congratulations you two, you can now start dating, as for Nicole, you are no longer my slave thanks to James here” said Jesse making both Nicole and James be surprised. “What do you mean?” asked Nicole. “Well, I decided that if James here liked you too then the slave time I have on you will be removed, and since you will be dating now, if you want, you can give the slave time others have on you with slave time you have on others, but that is up to you, Jeff and Charles already agreed with that deal if you wish to take that” replied Jesse. This caused Nicole to smile and then say “Thank you” before Jesse added “Well then James, take your naked girlfriend home, will you?” to which Nicole now started to cover up her naked body. James walked over to Nicole and helped her up causing her whole body to be on display again before helping her out of the house and outside. “Amy, go to bed” said Jesse as they both watched Nicole and James leave. As James walked Nicole to her house she asked “Since you were told to fuck me, should we still do that?” “Uhm, I don’t know” replied James “Since it was said before the slave time was done I should still do that, but only if you want to” said Nicole to which James replied “I do want to, but not like this, I want it to be meaningful, not because of slave time with somebody” while smiling at Nicole.

May 28 of the year 3421
The next day Nicole called Janet, Kati, Charles and Jeff to let them know that she will take the deal Jesse mentioned and give the slave time she has on Janet to Jeff and the slave time she has on Kati to Charles in exchange for her own slave time being removed. Upon receiving this information Charles called Alexis, Amy, Lisa, Colin, Janet, Jeff and Kati to let them know that one week from now he will start the slave time on everyone and they will do some tasks at his place. During this week nobody received any tasks to complete for anyone and almost nobody hung out with each other except for Amy and Kati who spent some time together at Kati’s place causing both of them to be fully nude at that time.

June 2 of the year 3421
On the morning that Charles decided on, the group arrived at Charles’ place. Lisa arrived in a shirt with a single strap sleeve and a pair of shorts, as well as a pair of loafers while Alexis arrived in an open sleeve shirt that clearly shows side boobs and is very loose with a very thin short skirt that moves from the slightest breeze and some high heels while not wearing any panties or bra to be sure that she is following her dress code. Charles was already waiting for them in his buttoned up shirt and knee length shorts. A little while after both Alexis and Lisa arrived it was time for the next person to show up, this was Colin in a red T-shirt with jeans and some socks and shoes, together with Colin was Kati who is wearing a bathrobe which she dropped upon entering the house revealing her to be in nothing but panties as her dress code states. Shortly after Kati and Colin sat down and started to talk to everyone the door bell went off again, this time it was Jeff who is wearing a plaid shirt with jeans and shoes, at the same time as Jeff there was Janet who is wearing a tattered top with long loose sleeves and a long scalloped skirt, as well as a pair of loafers and a medium-length jacket. Lastly, Amy arrived in a summer dress which she, just like Kati, took off the moment she stepped in the house revealing her fully naked body to everyone right away.

“Well then, everyone is here, let’s begin” said Charles “First off, we will roll a die to decide who will be in what position, if some of you roll the same number then you have to roll again to decide which of you is before the other, lower numbers go first.” said Charles as he put a die down on a coffee table. “I will roll first” he added before rolling the die which stopped on 5. Next up is Jeff who rolled a 4, Amy rolled a 6, Kati rolled a 1 followed by Lisa who rolled a 6, Next is Colin who rolled a 4 followed by Alexis who rolled a 1 and lastly Janet rolled a 6. “Okay, so, Kati and Alexis, you roll again to see who is first. Alexis already had the die so she rolled it again which stopped on 2 followed by Kati who rolled a 1 again. “Colin and Jeff, you two have to re-roll too” said Charles followed by Colin rolling a 5 and Jeff a 4 again. “Okay, Amy, Lisa and Janet, roll again now too” said Charles which made Amy roll a 5, Lisa a 1 and Janet a 2. “Okay, so, Kati is first, then Alexis then Jeff then Colin then me then Lisa then Janet and lastly Amy” said Charles “Here is what we will do next, Kati, you will go into the next room together with Alexis. In this room Alexis can do one thing to you, such as blindfold, fondle, take a piece of clothing off and so on, whatever she can think about but it can only be one thing, once she is done she will come here and Jeff will guess what she did, if Jeff guesses right, then he gets to do two things, if he guesses wrong then he does nothing, however, Jeff can also choose to not guess and still get one thing. Amy will be able to do the last thing and however the person in the room is after Amy is done is how they will stay for the remainder of the game. After everyone has had their turn then Alexis will be the one in the room and this will happen for everyone. After everyone has been in the room and everything is done, then the person who won by getting the most guesses right can choose to either get their slave time removed or to make another person do the task in this envelope” said Charles as he held an envelope up. “What is that task?” asked Amy “That is a secret, nobody, except me, will know unless it gets chosen at the end” replied Charles. “Now then, Kati and Alexis, please go ahead into the next room.

Both Kati and Alexis went into the next room and then Alexis started to think for a moment before taking off Kati’s panties making her completely naked. “You really had to choose that, didn’t you?” said Kati in a slightly annoyed tone while Alexis smiled at Kati and then left the room. “Okay Jeff, what did I do to Kati?” asked Alexis “I will guess you blindfolded Kati” “Wrong, you get no turn, so Colin, what do you guess?” “I choose to guess you took her panties off” replied Colin. “Correct, go and get your two things” smiled Alexis which made Colin happy as he is now in the lead while also getting to do two things to his sister. “Hi sis, Jeff was wrong but I was right, so I get to do two things to you” grinned Colin at the naked Kati as he closed the door. Colin then took the handcuffs he saw laying on a table and handcuffed Kati’s hands behind her back followed by moving his hand to her vagina and pushing two fingers inside her before moving them in and out of her at a steady pace for about two minutes before leaving the room. “Okay Charles, you’re up” said Colin after he left the room. “Since you did two things I will guess for the first thing you handcuffed her and for the second thing I choose not to guess” replied Charles “Okay, you’re right for the handcuffs, so do you get three things to do now?” replied Colin. “yea” replied Charles with a smile as he walked to the door and went inside.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #105
moretech

Default Page 76

“Okay Kati, first I will fuck you” said Charles as he undid his pants revealing his dick before pushing it inside Kati. Charles kept fucking Kati until he cummed inside her pussy. After he did that he said “now I will spank your ass a few times” which caused Kati to sigh and show her ass to Charles giving him clear access to spank. After ten spanks on each ass cheek he said “Lastly I will put headphones on you” to which Kati was surprised and asked “Why do you have three things?” “Because Colin had two, I guessed one right and didn’t guess on another one” replied Charles to which Kati sighed again as Charles put headphones on Kati. As Charles came out of the room Lisa said “I will guess only one of the three and I guess that you blindfolded Kati” “wrong, so you get two as you passed on two of them” replied Charles to which Lisa nodded and went into the room. Lisa went to Kati and said “I got two, so I will make it hard on them and just kiss you for the first one” while giving a quick peck on Kati’s cheek “ and rub your pussy for the second one” while moving her hand to Kati’s vagina and rubbing back and forth. After Lisa was done this Kati smiled at her while she left the room. “Since I know Lisa so well I will say she kissed Kati and rubbed her pussy” smiled Janet “How the heck did you guess both of them?” said Lisa “As I said, I know you so well” smiled Janet as she went into the room. Right after closing the door Janet went to Kati and started to tickle her for a moment before moving her hand to Kati’s pussy and inserting two fingers making sure to move them in and out of Kati. Next Janet decided to fondle Kati’s breasts for a few minutes before finally putting a blindfold on her. After this got done Janet left the room and Amy looked at her before saying “I guess you tickled Kati, blindfolded her, spanked her and gagged her” “Two out of four, not too bad” smiled Janet allowing Amy to go inside. Amy decided to gag Kati first followed by tickling Kati once again. Next Amy decided to take a picture of Kati being handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged and with headphones on while being naked. Lastly Amy lubed up an anal plug and put it inside of Kati’s ass making Kati moan for a little. Once Amy was done she guided Kati out of the room to the group.

After Kati was with the group Charles briefly lifted her headphones to say “Okay, Kati’s turn is done, Alexis, you go into the room, Kati, you get the first go at Alexis so we will guide you into the room with her, as you can not see or hear anything we will then also guide you back to us. To make sure we can not see what you did to Alexis she will hide after you are done with her” Kati nodded and Alexis guided Kati back into the room. After Alexis closed the door she lifted the headphones off and took the gag out “Okay, you can do your thing” said Alexis before Kati said “Take your top off” Alexis took her top off making her topless followed by putting the gag back in Kati’s mouth and the headphones back on. Alexis then knocked on the door and took her top before hiding behind a divider in the room. As Alexis was hiding Kati got guided back into the room with the group to which Jeff said with Kati’s headphones lifted “I guess that you fingered her” to which Kati shook her head. “Damnit” said Jeff before putting the headphones back on Kati. “I choose not to guess” said Colin allowing him to get in the room with Alexis. “Ah, so you lost your top” said Colin when he saw Alexis “Jeff guessed wrong again?” “Yea, and I chose not to guess, so I get to do one thing to you” he said while grabbing an anal plug and lubing it up “Damn, okay, fine, put it in me” said Alexis while lifting her skirt. Colin pushed the anal plug inside Alexis and then left the room. “Well, this is difficult, I will guess that Colin took a piece of clothing off Alexis” said Charles “Nope” replied Colin to which Charles said “darn, oh well, Lisa, your turn” “I am guessing he put a plug inside her ass” “Nice guess, that is what I did” said Colin making Lisa smile and go into the room. As Lisa got into the room she grinned and then took the plug out of Alexis followed by fondling her breasts “This will be a hard one to guess for Janet” she said before leaving the room. “I am going to guess you kissed Alexis too” “Nope” smiled Lisa “Okay, for the second one I choose not to guess” said Janet which allowed her to go into the room. Once Janet was into the room she smiled at Alexis and then pushed her fingers deep inside her pussy. A few minutes later Janet came out of the room allowing Amy to guess. “I guess you fingered her” smiled Amy “Damn, you’re good” said Janet “Not really, you forgot to close the door and we could see you finger her “replied Charles” but hey, that is good for Amy as that caused her to win another guess. Amy then went into the room, making sure the door got closed and took Alexis’ skirt off leaving her in nothing but her high heels and then handcuffed Alexis’ hands in front of her body. After this was done both Alexis and Amy left the room. “This sure is getting nice” said Charles looking at the three naked girls.

Next Jeff went into the room and guided Kati with him. After closing the door Jeff took off Kati’s gag and headphones “well Kati, what will you do?” “As I can’t really do anything, I want you to take off your pants” replied Kati to which Jeff took off his pants leaving him in his boxers, plaid shirt and shoes. He then put the gag and headphones on Kati again before making her stand next to the door. Jeff then also knocked on the door and went to hide behind the divider allowing Colin to pull Kati out of the room while Alexis went inside the room while saying “I will not guess this time“. As the door closed Alexis said “Okay, I want you to take off your shirt, wait no, instead of that, kiss me” to which Jeff moved closer to Alexis and kissed her on the lips “There, all done” said Jeff as he stopped kissing her. Alexis left the room again to which Colin said “you kissed Jeff” “Damnit Colin, stop guessing correctly” said Alexis to which Colin went into the room. “I guessed right, so I want you to take off your shoes and shirt” said Colin to Jeff who followed orders right away. After Colin got out of the room Charles said “I will not guess and just go in the room” As Charles got into the room he said “Ok Jeff, since there is no limitations as to what we can make you do, I will make you guess the next time, you‘re not allowed to choose not to guess and if you get them to do something you will take off a piece of clothing or fondle them” “Okay” replied Jeff to which Charles left the room allowing Lisa to get in the room after saying “I would guess wrong so I will not guess”. Once Lisa was into the room she saw Jeff in his boxers and then put her hand in his boxers and started to fondle his dick for a moment before stopping followed by kissing him on the cheek and then exiting the room. Janet then decided to choose “I do not guess either” followed by quickly going into the room and stripping off Jeff’s boxers and grabbing his balls for a short time. Shortly after Janet came out of the room and looked at Amy “As I am in the lead I will just choose, if I win, great, if I don’t, then so be it, I guess Janet took off a piece of clothing from Jeff and kissed him” said Amy. “Nicely guessed Amy, I did take a piece off but did not kiss him” Amy then went into the room with a smile on her face. “Well Jeff, you will start out by giving up the slave time you have on me and then also give up the ownership of my boobs” “Damn, okay, fine, you are not my slave anymore and I do not own your boobs anymore.” replied Jeff which allowed Amy and Jeff to leave the room.

Next Kati was being guided into the room again, this time by Colin. “Well sis, what will you do to me?” said Colin after taking the headphones off once more. “You will take this blindfold and put it on yourself so I do not need it anymore” said Kati followed by Colin taking off the blindfold of Kati and then put the gag and headphones back on her, lastly he then put the blindfold on himself. As Kati left the room Alexis quickly smiled and said “You made Colin wear the blindfold instead of yourself” to which Kati nodded. Alexis went into the room and then said “Take off your T-shirt and jeans” to which Colin did just that. After Alexis left the room Jeff said “You made Colin take off two pieces of clothing” “Correct” replied Alexis which allowed Jeff to finally go in the room and make the person in there do something. “Well, too bad you’re not a girl but at least I get you to do four things” said Jeff to Colin. “I want you to take off every piece of clothing that you still have on” to which Colin took off the blindfold, his shoes, his socks and his underwear making all 4 things done. Jeff left the room and Charles said “I am guessing with the first two guesses that you took off two pieces of clothing, one each, that you then made Colin wear a gag and for my last one I will not guess” “Two correct and one wrong, so you got 5 things you can make him do” replied Jeff. Charles went into the room and said “Okay, first thing I want you to do is always choose to guess, second thing I want you to do is when you guessed correctly the first thing you do is to kiss the person, third thing you need to do is when you win the second thing you do to be handcuffing the person, fourth thing you need to do is steal all of Kati’s panties when you get back home, yes, ALL of them, and lastly I want you to take a picture of Alexis every day and send it to me, yes, she is allowed to know that it is for me” Colin nodded and then Charles left the room. “Knowing Charles he made Colin guess each time, he also made Colin do specific things whenever he does go into the room, then I also know that Charles would be very mean so he spanked Colin and the last two I will not guess.” said Lisa “Nice, but you got one wrong, so you can make Colin do six things” said Charles. Lisa went into the room and decided to start out by fondling Colin followed by putting a gag in his mouth, after this was done Lisa decided to fondle Colin again, next she kissed him on the cheek before putting an anal plug inside his ass followed by lastly handcuffing his hands in front of him. Lisa then went out of the room allowing Janet to guess what Lisa did to Colin. “I guess that Lisa spanked Colin and kissing him after that followed by putting a blindfold on him, lastly she made him play with her pussy, the last two I will not guess.” “Ooooh, too bad, only got one right” said Lisa “Okay, so that means I can do four things to Colin” replied Janet as she went into the room. As Janet went into the room she saw Colin with a plug inside his ass which she took out followed by taking off her own panties and telling Colin to fuck her as she is very horny. After Colin fucked Janet for a while she put her panties back on and said “Okay, for the last two things you have to do for me you will try to get Charles to give up his slave time on me and try to get Jeff to give up his ownership of my body.” Colin nodded and then allowed Janet to leave the room. Amy then said “I will save one that I do not guess anything for while the other three I will say one is she got Colin to put on a blindfold, she got Colin to put on headphones and lastly she got Colin to fuck her” “You got one right” replied Janet to which Amy said “Okay, so I got 3 things I can make Colin do” as she went into the room. Once Amy was into the room she went over to Colin and spanked him, followed by taking a picture of him to which she then took the handcuffs off of Colin as she didn’t want to do anything else to him.

Advertisements
Kink Talk