Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-27-2017, 10:05 AM   #46
moretech

Default Page 36

This time the bottle stopped on Samantha. “I choose dare” came from Samantha. “Great, okay, Sam, I dare you to have your hands tied behind your back until you arrive home” said Lisa “Okay, I’ll use my feet to spin the bottle and do everything else then, go ahead and handcuff me” replied Samantha. Once Samantha’s hands were handcuffed behind her back she went to the bottle and used her feet to spin it around which stopped on Kati. “I too choose dare” “Perfect” said Samantha “I dare you to sing a song without mistakes while we try to make you cum, if you cum before you are done singing, then you lose” “Uhm, what song do I sing?” asked Kati “Good question, let’s say, I want it all by queen” replied Samantha.

“Okay” said Kati who then stood up and got ready to sing. “Okay, here I go” she said before taking a deep breath “I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now!” she started to sing as Samantha started to suck on Kati’s breast while Amy started to rub Kati’s clit. Kati kept on singing and felt the orgasm coming closer and closer as Lisa started to massage her breasts while Samantha was still sucking and Amy was expertly fingering Kati and stimulating her clitoris “It ain’t much I’m asking, if you want the truth. Here’s to the future, hear the cry of youth” sang Kati clearly struggling but almost being done. “I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now! I want it now! I want it, I want it!” finished Kati who was shaking on her legs from the stimulation but didn’t have an orgasm from it. “I won” said Kati to which Samantha said “Yes you did, lucky you, now go ahead and spin your bottle”.

Kati spun the bottle which landed on Charles. “I will chose dare this time” said Charles. “Yay, I get to dare Charles” said Kati who was still recovering from the stimulation. “Charles, I dare you to convince one girl that is not in this group to agree to have sex with you, you can choose what girl but you can not say that you are playing a game and that it is for a dare” said Kati. “Uhm, I will choose to try and convince Sarah, my classmate” “Okay, go ahead and call her on speaker phone please”. Charles took his phone and dialled Sarah’s number. “Hello?” “Oh, hi, Sarah, it’s Charles” “Oh hey, what’s up?” “I got a serious question for you” “okay, what’s this about?” “Well, I was wondering if you and I could someday maybe …. Uhm …. “ “maybe what? What are you on about?” “If we could maybe one day sleep together?” “Did I just hear you right? Did you seriously just ask me to sleep with you?” Charles didn’t want to respond but decided to anyway “Uhm, yes” he said in a soft voice “I can’t believe this, I thought you were a nice guy, if you would have asked me on a date I might have said yes, but this, hell no, goodbye Charles” said Sarah before hanging up. “Well, that went terrible, what the heck was that” asked Samantha. “I never asked anything remotely like that to anyone, I didn’t know what to say or do” replied Charles. “Okay, well, you failed, so roll your dice and then spin the bottle” “Can I at least salvage my friendship with Sarah?” asked Charles “Since you already lost, sure, go ahead” said Samantha.

Charles send a text message to Sarah saying that he is sorry and that he is playing a truth or dare game and was dared to ask for sex. “I hope she forgives me” said Charles before rolling the dice which landed on a 4. “Great, now it’s also a four, just my luck” said Charles who was clearly upset about the dare he had to do. “I’ll make it up to you” said Samantha before Charles spun his bottle. “Oh yea, what will you do?” “I’ll call her and explain everything …. When my hands are not handcuffed” said Samantha. As Samantha said that the bottle stopped on Charles again “I’ll choose a question for now” “Who is the person you are closest to falling in love with or are already in love with?” “Damnit, why did I put this question in there?” said Charles who then sighed and said “Sarah”. “Oh my” said Lisa “So you asked the girl you like to have sex with you? That was a dumb move”

“I know” said Charles before quickly spinning the bottle again. This time the bottle stopped on Amy “Question please” said Amy. “What vitamin that helps maintain the skin, eyes, healthy bones and teeth, is found in milk, liver, eggs, butter, and vegetables?” “Uhm, I will say that that is Vitamin D” “Wrong” replied Lisa “It’s Vitamin A”. “DAAAAMN!” screamed Amy who then took the dice and rolled it to a 4 & a 5. “Darn it, my luck really has been used up I guess” said Amy before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Samantha. “I choose a dare” “Okay, Sam, I dare you to pour us all a glass of juice with your hands still handcuffed behind your back, if you spill, then you lose” said Charles “That is near impossible but a dare is a dare” said Samantha who went to the stairs and started to walk up. Once she was at the door for the basement she struggled to open the door but managed to do so anyway. Samantha then started to walk to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Once the fridge was open she looked where the juice was and then turned around and practically sat down in the cold fridge while trying to take the juice. Right as she managed to get a hold of the juice she heard a car door slam closed and looked out the window. “Shit, Lisa’s parents are home” she thought to herself before quickly closing the fridge with her feet and hurrying to the basement door. Unfortunately the basement door had closed on her and now she had to try and open it again while holding the juice. Samantha managed to get the basement door open at the same time as the front door started to open. As the basement door is visible from the front door she started to panic and quickly went inside the basement and closed the door hoping nobody saw her. Samantha then locked the door with some struggling and went down the stairs. “Lisa, your parents are home” said Samantha. “Oh shit, let’s hope they don’t come down here” she said. Samantha then went to the glasses that were used for drinks before and poured some juice in each of them. “There, all done” she said to which Charles stood up and looked at where the glasses are. “You spilled some” he said pointing at some spilled juice on the table. “Crap” said Samantha “Ok, fine, ill roll my dice” The dice stopped on 1, 5, 6, 5 and 5 making it 22 minutes of slave time if Samantha loses again. Samantha then went to spin the bottle which stopped on Charles.

“I will do a dare” “Ok, I dare you to ….” “Wait!” said Jeff “It seems we forgot something important” “Oh, what did we forget?” asked Lisa “We didn’t spank Charles for losing before and we didn’t get Oral from Sam” “Oh, that’s right” said Amy “They should get punished for that, how about they have to fuck each other and the person that orgasms first loses causing them to be a slave and ending the game that way?” everyone except Samantha, Charles and Jeff agreed that it was a good punishment. “As Samantha and Charles don’t have a say in this it is one versus three so that is the punishment and last part of the game, but as the time has not really been decided for Charles we will roll three dice and spin the bottle to decide how much time and who the master will be of the one losing.” added Amy.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:47 PM   #47
moretech

Default Page 37

“Okay, you can roll the dice” “Wait” said Charles “I have a compromise” “What do you suggest?” said Amy. “If all those who still have some partial rolls of dice roll the remaining dice and spin the bottle, then if I lose I will double the amount of slave time I will receive” “What if Samantha loses?” said Amy while looking at Samantha “If I lose, then I too agree with that compromise, double or nothing” replied Samantha. “Okay, then it’s a deal” said Amy who took the dice and rolled an other 5 dice for her remaining dice rolls, the dice for Amy were 6, 4, 5, 2 and 2 giving her an other 19 weeks of slave time. “This is for me” said Amy who spun the bottle which stopped on Samantha

After Amy, Samantha spun her bottle for the 22 minutes she had waiting which stopped on Jeff. Next up is Jeff who rolled one dice that landed on a 3 and then an other 3 dice that got 6, 1 and 5 giving it twelve months of slave time. Jeff spun his bottle which landed on himself making it so that he did not become a slave. After Jeff it was time for Charles who rolled a dice that landed on 5 and then rolled an other five dice that landed on 5, 3, 1, 1 and 2 making it 12 weeks of slave time. Charles spun the bottle which stopped on Jeff. “I don’t really want to be your master so let’s spin again to decide your master” said Jeff to which Charles spun the bottle again making it land on Samantha.

Once this was done both Samantha and Charles looked at each other and sighed. “is it okay if it is doggy style?” asked Samantha “Sure” replied Charles who moved closer to Samantha who was now taking the doggy style position. Charles then moved the tail from the butt plug out of the way and positioned his dick at Samantha’s opening. “Okay, here goes, sorry Jeff, I have to” said Charles who pushed his dick inside Samantha. Samantha looked at Jeff while Charles was moving in and out of her pussy over and over again.

Samantha started to moan and breathe heavy as Charles kept on pounding her dripping pussy, due to the plug inside her ass and having to shake her ass to the group so often she was extremely horny and close to cumming already. While Charles kept on fucking Samantha the others huddled around Amy who rolled the dice to a 3, then rolled the dice to a 6, an other 6 and then a 5 causing her to roll 15 more dice which resulted in a total of 53 which meant that who-ever cummed first would be a slave for an other 53 days to a random person. The group looked at Charles and Samantha fucking and could see that both Charles and Samantha were very close in having an orgasm. It wasn’t much longer after that that Samantha suddenly screamed out as she was having her orgasm to which Charles then while Samantha was still in the middle of her orgasm also unloaded inside her pussy. Once they were both done Charles pulled his dick out of Samantha and said “I won” “You cummed inside her, don’t lie to us” said Jeff. “No, he’s right” said a tired Samantha “I had mine and then he got his inside of me”. “Fine, I’ll believe that” said Jeff annoyed. “Let’s spin the bottle to see who becomes Sam’s master for 53 days” said Amy.

Samantha spun the bottle which landed on Jeff again making him happy as he now could command the girl he likes. “Well, since that has been decided, anybody wish to lower their slave time by giving up master time?” said Amy. “I will” said Charles “I give up my twelve weeks of being a slave of Samantha for lowering my master time with Kati by the same amount giving her 343 days remaining of slave time.

Samantha said “I will give up my slave time for the time that I have on Amy, so Amy, you will be twenty two minutes and fifty three days less of a slave leaving it at 22 minutes less than 80 days” “Let’s forget about the 22 minutes and just make it 80 days” said Amy. This decision made Jeff feel disappointed as now he lost his opportunity to give Samantha some commands. Amy then said “I will also use my master time of Lisa to remove some slave time, but unlike you all I will be more fun and still keep a week that both Charles and Samantha can command me making Lisa’s time go down to 34 days”

The end results of the game are:
Amy goes home naked and has one week of slave time with Charles and one week of slave time with Samantha.
Samantha goes home naked with a tailed plug in her ass, a vibrator on maximum speed in her pussy, hands handcuffed behind her and is not allowed to hide but has no slave time.
Lisa goes to Amy’s house naked and back with a plug in her ass and must allow anyone to touch her and let people know they can if they are within ten meters of Lisa, she also has to let Harry fuck her if he gets to Lisa’s house before she is back from Amy’s place, finally she also is a slave of Amy for 34 days.
Kati has to go home naked and be naked each time a member of the group is around for a full week, Kati is also a slave to Jeff for 120 days and a slave to Charles for 343 days.
Jeff can go home in boxers and pants and has no slave time
Charles goes home with one shoe, a shirt, a hoodie and boxers and has no slave time.

“Well then, the game is over, let’s clean up and then all go home” said Charles. “Man, why do I have so much slave time?” said Kati “We should play an other game later, how about poker at my place in two weeks? My parents won’t be home for a whole week then” said Kati “Sounds good” was the general reply from everyone. Shortly later everything was cleaned up and the group put the clothes they were allowed to wear on and then carefully went upstairs. Once upstairs they carefully looked around and listened to see where Lisa’s parents are. When they heard that both of them were upstairs, probably in their room Lisa said “Let’s be as silent as we can” before sneaking to the front door, opening the door and going outside at 5pm when it is still light out. Lisa then closed the door with as few as possible sounds and said “Okay, let’s all go where we need to go”.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:11 PM   #48
moretech

Default Page 38

( here the story will temporarily split up in multiple pieces, will do each person at a time )

There they all were, four naked girls and two partially dressed guys out at the front door of the house saying goodbye to one an other before splitting up. Lisa and Amy went left while Charles, Jeff, Samantha and Kati went right.

Lisa and Amy started to walk “That was a fun game” said Amy who appeared to have no problems being naked on the street in daylight while Lisa was clearly nervous and looking around to make sure nobody could see them. “You know you can’t cover up so don’t bother, you guys already made me do this, so I have the advantage here” “Not only that” said Lisa who is uncomfortable due to being naked and having an anal plug inside her in public. As they were both walking they saw a few people on the other side of the street who were clearly watching both Amy and Lisa but none too close until when they turned around the corner four blocks away from Amy’s house there was a man with his back to both of the girls. “Well, he’s in ten meters or less from us, do your part, Lisa” said Amy to which Lisa said “Excuse me sir, I have to let you know that you can touch me anywhere you want” The man turned around and looked at both Lisa and Amy with much surprise. “Well, this sure is a nice sight, what did you say?” said the man “You can touch me however you want” replied Lisa. “Oh really? So you two lost a dare or something?” Lisa nodded and Amy said “Yes, but she has it worse, I have to be naked on my way home, she has to be naked and allow people to touch” “I understand, let’s see how well you behave for your dare then” said the man as he moved his hand to Lisa’s chest.

Lisa closed her eyes as Amy watched the man grope her breasts. “Well, that sure is nice” said the man sliding his hand down on Lisa’s stomach to her pussy. “Oh? You’re pretty wet, you must be enjoying this” he added while sliding a finger inside Lisa who let out a slight moan. The man then suddenly pulled his hand away from Lisa and started walking away while saying “Take care little girl”. This made Lisa feel better as she started to walk with Amy again.

Both Amy and Lisa started to feel relieved when they could see Amy’s house but at the same time some fear came over Lisa as she noticed that a group of teenagers saw them and started to run toward them both. Amy and Lisa tried to hurry and were about to start running when suddenly the G.R.E. logo started to shine to indicate that they were about to break a rule. “What, why?” asked Lisa “I think it is because they said walk home, so we can’t run” replied Amy. Both Amy and Lisa kept on walking but right before they got to the fence in the wall around the property the teenagers caught up to them and surrounded both Amy and Lisa. “Woooh, those are some brave girls, care to entertain us?” asked one of the teenagers to which Lisa replied “You can touch me any way you want” “Ooooh, really? What about you?” said one of the teenagers to Amy as he put his arm around her from behind and groped her breasts. Amy got herself loose “No, you can’t touch me”. “We’ll see about that” said the teenager grabbing Amy’s wrists and pinning them above her head against the wall. “Let me go!” said Amy. “Hey guys, spread her legs, I’m gonna fuck her” “Leave her alone, you can do whatever you want to me but not to her” said Lisa

“Don’t worry sweety, we’ll do you both” said one of the teenagers as he pushed Lisa to bend over and pulled his pants down at the same time. The teenager positioned his dick at Lisa’s pussy and pushed inside. “She really isn’t struggling, that’s amazing” said the teenager as he started to fuck Lisa while the other teenagers were trying to get Amy to spread her legs. As the teenager that was right in front of Amy lowered his pants Amy decided to head but him causing his nose to break. “YOU BITCH” he yelled and grabbed Amy’s neck starting to choke her. “Dude, stop, you’re taking it too far now, you’re going to kill her” said one of the teenagers as Amy couldn’t breath. “You know what will happen if you don’t stop now” said an other teenager. “Fine” said the teenager with the broken nose as he released Amy and started to walk away. The other teenagers started to follow him with exception of the teenager that is fucking Lisa. “This is great” he said as he cummed inside Lisa before taking his dick out, pulling his pants up and following his friends.

Lisa then went to Amy “Are you okay?” Amy nodded “Let’s hurry inside” Amy and Lisa went inside Amy’s house and up to her room. Luckily nobody was home. “Are you sure you’re alright?” asked Lisa again “Yes, I’m just a little ….. “ “I know, no need to say it, I hope they will be gone by the time I go home, you however should get dressed”. Amy nodded and went to her closet to get dressed. “Right, my bag of toys is still in your basement” said Amy. “You can pick it up later, we did put it in a hiding spot, remember?” “Right” said Amy before taking a towel “I am going to take a shower, do you want one too?” “I do, but I still have to go home naked and let people do stuff, so I will pass until I get home” replied Lisa “You go ahead, I will stick around for a little”.
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 05-30-2017, 02:22 PM   #49
moretech

Default Page 39

“Okay” said Amy who went to the bathroom that is attached to her bedroom and took a shower. After Amy was done with her shower Lisa was sitting down on a chair. “So, did you really like that game?” asked Lisa “Yes I did” replied Amy “but I am very tired, so I will go to bed very soon, what about you?” “I liked it too, and I still do, my mistress” said Lisa with a smile on her face. “Let’s eat something and then go to bed and home” said Lisa. “Okay” replied Amy as they both went to the kitchen, Amy in some baby blue pajamas and Lisa completely naked. Amy and Lisa talked for a while longer while eating and then Lisa went home.

While Lisa was walking home, completely naked with a plug in her ass she saw the teenagers a little up ahead again and decided she would instead take a de-tour to avoid them but then the G.R.E. logo lit up and she just couldn’t take the detour and instead kept on walking at a normal pace toward the teenagers. “Damn this thing” she thought to herself until she got close enough to the teenagers. “All on your own now you little slut?” “Yes” said Lisa as she noticed the guy with the broken nose was not in the group. “Can we still touch and fuck you?” they asked “Yes” replied Lisa against her will. “Okay then, bend over and spread them” said one of the teenagers as he started to grope Lisa’s ass.

Lisa spread her legs and then bend forward while one of the teenagers kept on groping her ass and moved to her pussy. As Lisa was being fingered by the teenager an other one said “Maybe we should take her to our place and invite everyone” “Yea, I guess that’s a good idea” said the guy who was fingering Lisa. “Come on slut, start walking” “I can’t” replied Lisa who had been trying to walk away the whole time already but due to the G.R.E. she was unable to do so. “She got one of those G.R.E. logos on her wrist, she means it when she says she can’t, so we will just have to carry her” said an other teenager as he moved in front of Lisa and went under her bend down body. He then put his arms around her waist making sure he grabbed her ass and then lifted Lisa off the ground and started to walk. “Please let me go” was what Lisa wanted to say but once again the G.R.E. was stopping her from doing so. Ten minutes of walking later the group entered an abandoned house with Lisa still being carried. “Put her down over there” said one of the teenagers who pointed to a table. As Lisa was being put on the table on her back she saw that an other teenager had some ropes and was walking to her. Shortly after Lisa was tied up with her hands to her ankles and legs spread making sure there was clear access to her pussy. One of the teenagers then dropped his pants and started to fuck Lisa. “Yea, we got a hot girl ready to get fucked ….. Yea, she’s willing …. Yup, the regular place …. See you soon, invite everyone” was something Lisa was hearing from an other teenager as she was still being fucked. Once the guy that was fucking her cummed inside her pussy he stopped and got switched out for an other guy who did the same, after switching out between two more guys Lisa suddenly saw that a few more people had arrived and were clearly looking forward to fucking her too. “Please, stop, let me go” begged Lisa in her mind but the G.R.E. did not let her say the words. After being fucked by the tenths or so guy Lisa lost count while being filled and covered with cum but still far from being released. Guy after guy after guy fucked her pussy and either cummed inside her or on her while she was also being forced to start giving blowjobs at one point during the ordeal. Lisa was completely exhausted and passed out a few times but when she came to she was still being fucked.

A few hours later Lisa came to her senses and noticed that nobody was fucking her and nobody was around her so she tried to get herself free from her bound position and struggled for a while longer before finally managing to get one hand free which in turn allowed her to get everything free. Lisa got off the table and fell down to the ground as she was so exhausted. As she sat there trying to get up again she noticed that the cum was just oozing out of her pussy. She tried to get up again by using the table and managed to get up. Lisa then started to walk very slowly and very poorly towards the door and hoped that everybody was gone. As she got to the door she slowly opened it and looked if anybody was there, unfortunately her vision was blurry and the room was dark so she couldn’t really see. She walked through the door and towards the door to get back to the street. As she got to the door to the street she noticed that it was dark out. Lisa struggled to keep on walking but did so anyway to try and get to her house. Half an hour later she finally managed to get to her house, it took her much longer as it would normally. Lisa looked to see if any lights were still on in the house, they were not so she quietly opened the door and went inside. Lisa then went to the closest bath, removed the plug from her ass and sat down in the bath while letting the water run. Lisa washed herself off as much as she could before getting out of the bath and walk to her room. Once she was in her room she closed the door and went to lay down on her bed causing her to pass out nearly instantly.

Last edited by moretech; 05-31-2017 at 06:07 AM.
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 05-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #50
moretech

Default Page 40

A few hours earlier, Kati, Samantha, Charles and Jeff walked towards the right of Lisa’s house. “That was a fun game and I like the look of this” said Charles as he looked at both Kati and Samantha. “The two of you are lucky, that won’t happen next time” said Kati while walking. “We’ll see about that” replied Jeff. “I hope we run into a lot of people” he added to which Samantha replied “NO!”. The group laughed as Samantha was clearly struggling with walking due to the vibrator and plug inside her. After walking for a little while Samantha stopped. “What’s wrong?” asked Jeff “The vibe” moaned Samantha “Oh, yea, that must be fun” replied Jeff “No, the vibe is falling out, push it back in, the G.R.E. is not letting me move” said Samantha “Oh, so it clearly does work” said Charles as Jeff moved between Samantha’s legs with his hand and pushed the vibrator back in while making sure he also rubbed Samantha’s clit. “Thank you” moaned Samantha before starting to walk again. As the group was walking multiple people had seen them and some had taken pictures of both Kati and Samantha in their birthday suit. After a while they got to an intersection. “Well, see you guys later” said Jeff and Samantha to Kati and Charles who went left while Samantha had to go right and Jeff straight ahead. Kati and Charles started to walk away. “Sam, do you want me to walk you home?” “Yes please” said Samantha who was barely able to speak. As Jeff and Samantha were walking to Samantha’s house neither of the two really said anything but when needed Jeff pushed the vibrator back inside Samantha. The two arrived at Samantha’s place to which Jeff said “Well, I’ll go now then” “wait, come with me to my room, I have to get untied” Jeff happily followed Samantha to her room and as they opened the door to the house Samantha saw that Chloe, Samantha’s 13 year old sister, was home and could clearly see both Jeff and Samantha. “SAM! What the heck?!?!” yelled Chloe “Sis, shush, I lost a dare” said Samantha who wanted to make sure nobody else found out. Samantha started to go to her room but Tyler and Harry both heard Chloe and came out into the hallway that leads to the bedrooms. “Well, sis, I like what I see, guess you do wish to get fucked” said Harry “You mean we can touch her?” asked Tyler “NO!” yelled Samantha before walking past both of them. As she walked by them Harry slapped Samantha’s ass causing some extra stimulation to the orgasm that she was already so close to.

“Jeff, come here” said Samantha as she walked into her room. “Close the door” said Samantha to which Jeff complied and closed her door. Once the door was closed Samantha fell to her knees and moaned as she had the orgasm that she had been trying to hold back. Once she was done she said “please take the toys out of me and then untie me” “Okay” said Jeff who moved to Samantha and pulled the soaking wet vibrator out of her pussy. “Next, the plug” said Jeff as he rubbed Samantha’s ass and slowly pulled the plug out of her ass. “Finally” said Samantha who let herself then fall all the way to the ground and lay down on her stomach. “Please get my hands free now” she said “Okay, where is the key?” asked Jeff. “I don’t know” came a scared reply from Samantha. “It must still be at Lisa’s place then” said Jeff. “Shit, ok, then can you do something else?” “Sure” “Help me up” said Samantha to which Jeff helped Samantha up. “Thank you, now, can you help me turn on the bathtub? I am going to take a bath, but don’t leave, I need your help to get dressed after, so ….. “ “Okay, I’ll stay” said Jeff “No, don’t just stay” said Samantha while blushing “Join me in the bath”. “Are you sure?” “yes, I need you to help me wash me, and don’t forget any spot!” “Okay, and I won’t” said Jeff happily before going to the bathroom with Samantha.

Jeff turned on the faucet to let the bathtub fill up and then started to take his clothes off. Samantha got close to Jeff and looked him in the eyes. “Did you really mean what you said in the other room?” “uhm? What are you talking about? …. Do you mean about the part where I said that I like you?” asked Jeff to which Samantha nodded. “Yes, I did mean that and I really want to be your boyfriend” he added. Samantha started to smile and then moved in to kiss Jeff on the lips. “We should get you clean” said Jeff after kissing for a little while. “Yea we should” said Samantha as she looked at the bathtub. “Uhm, how long were we kissing?” blushed Samantha as she saw that the bathtub was as full as it could be and the overflow was running in the hole to prevent flooding. “I don’t know, it felt like no time at all” said Jeff before turning the faucets off. “Oh well, lift me into the bath please” winked Samantha. “Okay” said Jeff before lifting Samantha over the bathtub rim and into the water. “We must have been kissing a long time, get in here, the water is cold, I need your body heat” said Samantha as she felt the water on her legs.

Jeff also got into the bath “You’re right, let’s hurry” “I am fine with taking some time, I did say you have to wash me, and make sure you don’t miss anything!” Jeff sat down in the water and Samantha followed sitting on Jeff‘s lap “before I wash you, can I get you a little more dirty first?” Samantha blushed “yes, go ahead, move me into position to get your dick inside me” she said before Jeff pulled her closer and positioned her pussy above his dick. Samantha then lowered herself letting Jeff slide inside her. “I didn’t really want you to stop before when you were fucking me during the game but I didn’t want to let the others know how much I wanted you” said Samantha as she started to move up and down on Jeff’s dick. Jeff and Samantha kept on fucking for a while until Jeff cummed inside Samantha “Did you just?” “Yes” said Jeff blushing “Okay” said Samantha while kissing Jeff “Now you got me a little dirtier so start washing me. Jeff then started to wash Samantha making sure he didn’t miss anything, rubbing her breasts, her ass, her pussy, her back, her stomach and all ticklish places. “Good to know where you are ticklish” said Jeff with a smile on his face “Yea, don’t use any of that knowledge” said Samantha before kissing Jeff. “Ok, I’m clean, help me get dressed” Jeff got Samantha out of the bath and dried her off making sure he was paying as much attention to everything as he was when washing her “There is this place between your legs that just doesn’t want to get dry” joked Jeff which made Samantha laugh “Just get me dressed” said Samantha who started to walk to her bed. “Where is your underwear?” asked Jeff “Forget about that, just get me a dress” said Samantha to which Jeff went to Samantha’s closet and grabbed a dress. Jeff sat down to Samantha with the dress on the bed and then kissed Samantha which ended up in making out until both of them fell asleep in the bed with both of them still naked and Samantha still handcuffed.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #51
moretech

Default Page 41

A little after when Jeff and Samantha split up from Kati and Charles. Kati said to Charles “please don’t be too mean during your master time” “I will do my best” said Charles “but before we go home, you have some shopping to do” “What? What do I have to do shopping for?” asked Kati “Don’t you remember? You said you would buy us all the stamina bracelets and link them all to yours so we can make you ….. Feel things when you’re not around” said Charles with a grin on his face. “I remember that, but why now? I am naked!” “That’s exactly why, and I command you to do so now” “Shit” said Kati “Fine” she added before starting to walk in the direction of a store that sells them. Kati had the urge to cover herself up each time a person could see her which was pretty much the whole time walking to the store. Once she arrived at the store Kati went to the register and said “I wish to buy six stamina bracelets and they all have to be linked to one to make that one able to get signals from all the others” “Okay, please make sure that the person who gets the bracelet that gets the signals is aware of this” “I know, that is mine” “Oh, then one more question” “Okay” said Kati “Why are you naked” asked the cashier “I lost a bet and this is my punishment, including the bracelet part” said a bright red Kati from being naked in a crowded store without being able to cover anything up. “You’re lucky that the law for public nudity has been abolished when we came to this planet or you would get arrested” said the Cashier before taking six bracelets and programming them to what was requested. “That will be 6000” said the cashier after they were programmed. Kati’s eyes widened “That much?” “Yes, they cost 1000 each” “Charles, can I borrow 700? I don’t have the full amount” asked Kati “No, you can not, instead, just ask some of the other customers here if they can help you for a service” said Charles. Kati hesitated and then said “Okay” before turning to the Cashier “Is there any other way that I can pay for the last 700?” “There is not, you will need to come up with the 700 or lower the number of bracelets you buy” Kati looked at Charles who just pointed to the other customers. “Shit” thought Kati before going to an other customer “Excuse me sir, could I have some money please?” “No” said most of the customer and half an hour later Kati only got 100 and still had 600 to go. Kati started to think that it was going too slow and decided to take an other approach. “Excuse me, for 50 you can touch me anywhere you like with your hands for two minutes” but even now most of the customers still refused then suddenly a group of young adults that Kati knew showed up in the store and saw Kati.

“Can I borrow some money?” “Sorry Kati, borrow no, but weren’t you offering your body for some people that paid you?” Kati blushed even more and felt completely humiliated “yes” she said. “Okay, how much do you still need?” “400” said Kati “Okay, I will give you 400 if you let all of us touch you and let me fuck you” said one person of the group. Kati started to think before saying “Okay, but only anal fucking” “Deal” said the guy who then pulled Kati close to him and turned her around. Kati felt nervous as the guys dick started to push in her ass shortly after he undid his pants. Kati moaned as the guy started to fuck her ass while the others who wanted started to touch her body all over. As Kati was already dripping wet it didn’t take much longer before she had an orgasm from the fucking and touching combined. After fucking Kati for a while in the middle of a store the guy pulled his dick out of a naked and humiliated Kati and then paid her the 400. Kati then went to the cashier “I got the money” she said “I saw, you sure lost big time, didn’t you?” Kati nodded humiliated and paid the cashier before taking the bracelets. “what bracelet is mine?” asked Kati to which the cashier replied “This one” while pointing at one. Kati put the bracelet on and gave an other one to Charles. “Can I go home now?” asked Kati “Almost, just have to try this out” said Charles as he pushed some of the buttons making Kati get flustered as she felt the effects of the bracelet. Charles decided to give Kati some pain and then some exhaustion and then some tiredness and then while reversing all those stopped on having Kati horny. “Kati, I command you that you can not pleasure yourself in any way, so if you wish to orgasm you will require the help of somebody else but they have to get permission from me” said Charles making Kati feel annoyed and horny at the same time. “Now we can go home” said Charles making sure that it is horny the whole time walking home. About twenty minutes later Kati arrived at her house and said goodbye to Charles who then went even further to his own house. Kati looked at the bracelets and decided she wouldn’t mess around with them. She then went inside her house and to her room. Kati then took a nice long shower and got dressed in her pyjamas before eating an evening meal and going to bed.

May 11 of the year 3421
The next day Kati woke up and stripped out of her pyjamas when she noticed the bracelet on her wrist “Oh, that’s right, I have to get those to everyone” she said to herself while walking naked to her closet to pick out an outfit. After looking at her clothes Kati decided to go for a nice loose summer dress that is being held up with some shoulder straps and goes all the way down to her knees. Kati didn’t bother putting panties or a bra on and took her sandals and went to the kitchen wearing nothing but sandals, a summer dress and the bracelets, putting the one for herself on her right wrist while the other four on her left wrist. After eating a nice breakfast Kati looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8AM “I’ll go and get the others their bracelets as soon as possible so they can’t hold it against me” she thought to herself as she left the house. As Kati was walking to Samantha’s house she realized that she wasn’t horny “Charles must have turned it off” she thought making her feel happy. After walking for a while she knocked on the door of Samantha’s house to which Ian opened the door. “Hey, is Sam in? “I think so, I haven’t seen her yet” “Mind if I come in?” “Sure” said Ian as he let Kati in the house “I’ll go wake her up” said Kati who started to walk to Samantha’s room.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:16 PM   #52
moretech

Default Page 42

Thank you SlaveMasterAllMost for helping me correct some grammar mistakes on my posts

As for the other people reading my story, feel free to vote on what characters I should use in my next story, the votes can be found here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307941
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307373
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307020

Thanks

Kati opened Samantha’s door and peeked inside to see both Samantha and Jeff laying naked on Samantha’s bed still sleeping. Kati went inside the room, closed the door behind her and took her dress off. Kati then went to Samantha and looked at both of them snuggling into each others arms. “I’ll just put the bracelets on their wrists” said Kati who took a bracelet of her wrist and carefully placed it on Samantha’s wrist without waking her. Kati then took an other bracelet and went over to Jeff’s wrist and put it on his. Pleased with herself Kati went back to the door and was about to open the door when she realized she took her dress off as the rules state when she is with them. Kati put her dress back on and left the room. “She seems very tired, I’ll let her sleep” said Kati to Ian while she left the house. “Two down, two to go” thought Kati “Off to Lisa’s place”.

After walking for a while Kati arrived at Lisa’s place and went inside to Lisa’s room with the help of Violet, Lisa’s oldest sister, aged 27. Kati saw that Lisa was still naked on her bed passed out and took her own dress off as she was with someone of the group again. Kati looked at Lisa and noticed that she had some bruises. “What happened?” wondered Kati before just like with Samantha and Jeff tried to put the bracelet on Lisa’s wrist. Lisa woke up from this “Kati, is that you?” “Yes” “What time is it?” “8.30 ish” replied Kati. “Oh, okay, uhm, I’m exhausted” said Lisa. “What happened?” “Well, when going to Amy’s place one guy fucked me and an other guy from the same group assaulted Amy who defended herself and when I went back home that group stopped me and every one of them fucked me and invited more people, I have no clue how many people fucked me or for how long, I only got home around 1 or so” said Lisa “That’s horrible, why didn’t you stop them?” “The G.R.E. didn’t let me, that freaking thing works” “oh, Right” replied Kati. “Well, this bracelet might help with your exhaustion” said Kati as she handed the bracelet to Lisa. “Oh, you got them already?” “Yea, Charles made me buy them yesterday and as I didn’t have enough made me do things to get enough, either way, they should give unlimited stamina so should help with your exhaustion” “Right” said Lisa as she put the bracelet on. “you’re right, I can feel the effect of it already, but it’s slow to restore everything so I’ll rest, go ahead and put your dress on and go somewhere else” said Lisa.

“Okay” replied Kati who took her dress and put it back on “Just have to get Amy her bracelet, then I am good to go for that part” said Kati but Lisa had passed out again. “Good night Lisa” said Kati as she left her room. Kati then went to Amy’s house.

Once Kati arrived at Amy’s house and knocked on the door Amy opened up “Oh hey Kati” said Amy “Come in” Kati went inside and once inside let her dress fall to the ground making her completely naked again. “what the …..” said Amy surprised until she remembered the deal “Right, naked when hanging out with us, good girl” smiled Amy at Kati. “here is your bracelet” said Kati while handing Amy her bracelet. “Oh cool” said Amy as she put it on. “So, does it actually work?” “Yes, Charles already got me to feel pain, sadness, happiness, being horny and what not yesterday” “Ok, cool” said Amy as she moved her hand between Kati’s legs and felt her pussy. “Okay, mostly dry” said Amy “let’s see how well this works” she added as she turned the bracelet to horny. Kati could instantly feel that she was starting to get wet “It works” said Kati to which Amy felt Kati’s pussy again. “You’re right, you’re already wet” said Amy as she started to go to the kitchen. “Follow me” she commanded to Kati.

Kati followed Amy to the kitchen and saw Jesse eating his breakfast with his back still to Kati. “Shit” she thought “Do you want something to eat?” asked Amy “No, I have to go, just came to give the bracelet” replied Kati to which Jesse turned around and saw a naked Kati standing in front of him again. “that’s what I call a good morning” joked Jesse while looking at Kati. “Yea, well, bye, I really have to go” said Kati starting to walk away “Ok, bye, we’ll hang out later” said Amy to Kati. Kati left the house after putting her dress on.

A few hours later Kati was at her job still in her dress and sandals while being horny thanks to Amy not turning the option off. Kati kept on working as good as she could under the circumstances, after all, her job was to hand out flyers to passer-by’s of the store she was working for. A few minutes before her break Jeff and Samantha arrived at Kati’s job walking hand in hand. “Hey Kati” said Samantha to which Kati’s eyes opened wide before moving her hands to her dress straps to let her dress fall to the ground. “Wait, no need to do that, you got these bracelets to us, right?” “Yes, I did, you were both sleeping naked in your bed” said Kati to Samantha and Jeff. “Okay, because you were so kind to let us sleep we will let you keep your dress on but during your break we will make some modifications to it.” “Okay, my break is in ten minutes” replied Kati. “Ok, meet us at those benches there” said Samantha while pointing to a nearby bench. “Ok” said Kati before going back to work while Samantha and Jeff walked away.

Ten minutes later Kati arrived at the bench “Ok, I have a lunch break now” “Great, come with us” said Jeff starting to get up and walking to an alley that leads to the back of the stores, they were usually abandoned. Once they were hidden from everyone Jeff said “Okay, Kati, take off the dress for the modifications” Kati took off the dress and handed it to Samantha and Jeff leaving her standing there completely naked. “Oh, nice, no underwear, that will make it more interesting” said Samantha “Yea, I didn’t put any on so I could be naked as fast as possible when any of you guys started to hang out around me so I didn’t face an other punishment” replied Kati. Samantha then cut the straps to Kati’s dress from the back of the dress and then started to cut the back off the dress off. “Damnit, there goes a nice dress” said Kati “Don’t worry, I’ll but you a new one later” replied Samantha. Once most of the back was cut off Samantha gave the dress to Kati. “Here, put it on, the straps can be used to be tied around your neck” “Okay” said Kati as she pulled the dress over her head and tied the straps around her neck. The dress now had Kati’s back fully exposed to just above her ass and her sides were also nicely visible, as it was a loose summer dress if some wind blew in the wrong direction her breasts would become practically fully exposed and so would her ass. Samantha then went to Kati and started to cut from the bottom of the dress up to just under Kati’s pussy and then started to go around the dress cutting off the bottom part of the dress. The length of the dress was now only just covering her pussy and would easily be blown up revealing everything.

Last edited by moretech; 06-03-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #53
moretech

Default Page 43

“There we go” said Samantha “That will be your dress for work today” Kati replied “Okay” in a very humiliated voice as if there was even a little wind she would have her body on display. “Now, as for with the bracelets, let’s do something with that” said Jeff before putting in a command to make Kati feel embarrassed. “Good idea” replied Samantha “Let’s make her horny during this” “I already am, Amy has it set to that” replied Kati “Oh, then let’s just make sure it stays that way” said Samantha as she also send the signal for Kati to be horny. “Fuck” said Kati “What?” asked Jeff “It seems these bracelets multiply if there is more than one person sending the same thing” said Kati “Oh, really?” “Yes, I can feel my pussy is now quite literally starting to drip and stuff” said Kati “Is that so?” said Jeff before raising Kati’s dress to show her pussy. “It was already so distracting to work that way, please, I beg you, don’t do this” begged Kati “I’m sorry, but our mind has been made up” said Jeff “You better go eat something for your lunch break” he added to which Kati sighed and started to walk away with a dripping pussy in a cut up dress that barely covers her body.

Kati went to eat something quickly making sure to avoid as many people as possible as she had to use most of her willpower not to ask people to fuck her. Once her break was over Kati went back to work and had the wind pick up a few times revealing her body to potential customers of the store. Once her shift was done Kati clocked out as fast as she could and walked as fast as she could towards the exit. Once she got out of the store she started to run home not caring about how much of her body was going to be displayed by doing so, she had to get away from people. Once home Kati went into her room and took her dress off before going to lay down on her bed. A few hours later Kati’s phone beeped while Kati was playing a videogame still very horny and not able to make herself orgasm.

Kati took her phone and read the message that she received. “Come over to the movie theatre wearing the same dress as that you had at work” said the message from Jeff. Kati who was still naked since coming home put the dress back on and left the house to go to the movie theatre. Once she arrived at the movie theatre she didn’t see anyone of her friends and send a message to Jeff. “I’m here, where are you?” Kati kept on looking around in the very skimpy dress waiting for Jeff until she heard her phone beep again. She opened her phone and read “Pick a number from One to ten, the number you pick represents something you must do, if you fail to do the task then you will be tied up naked in public with a sign telling everyone to fuck you” Kati got worried and send a message back with “I choose One”. A few moments later Kati got an other message. “Take a picture with ten different people, make sure that they have their arm around you, let me know when you‘re done” “that’s not too bad” was what Kati was thinking but realizing that there could be a time limit so Kati went up to a group of teens that had been looking at her. “Hey, you guys want to help me out? I lost a dare and now need to take pictures with ten different people, and you have to put your arm around me” “Only if you let us choose where the arm goes” said one of the teens. “Deal” said Kati to the surprise of the group.

Kati gave her phone to one person in the group and then went to pose with the first boy. He put his arm around Kati’s waist making sure to slightly pull up her dress. Unfortunately for everyone this only revealed more of her right leg but not her pussy. The second person decided to put his hand inside Kati’s dress and groped her ass. As he did this Kati found it hard to smile due to being very horny from the bracelets. The third person went around Kati and groped her breast making it even harder for Kati. The fourth person pulled up Kati’s dress quite a lot revealing her pussy to the group and everyone else walking by. The last person of the group decided to take it even further and untied Kati’s neck strap making the dress fall to the ground and having Kati completely naked. Kati tried to grab the dress as it was falling but failed as the guy stopped her. “Say cheese” he said as a picture was taken. “That was not part of the deal, give me my phone back” said Kati while bending down to pick her dress up. The group gave Kati her phone back to which Kati felt relieved and then put her dress on again.

Once Kati had her dress back on she looked around for five more people to take a picture with and managed to do so relatively easy without having to expose herself again. “I am done” Kati sent to Jeff. “Great, choose an other number, but you can’t pick number one” was the reply. “I choose number two” replied Kati to which she got a reply from Jeff that said “some of us are waiting in a close by store, come find us and be sure that you are wearing our dress code by the time that we see you”. Kati started to think about what dress code they were talking about, was it the dress or was it being naked? “Shit, I’ll have to go with naked” thought Kati.

She went around to the doors of the closest store and looked carefully inside to see if Jeff or anyone else she knew was in the store. Kati didn’t see anyone at first and so moved to the second closest store and did the same, again no sight of anyone from the group. Kati repeated this pattern a few more times until she got to the door of an adult store. “They must be in here” she thought to herself while peeking inside. She was right, Jeff was standing in the store casually talking to Samantha and Amy. “Okay, here goes” said Kati to herself before sneaking into the store hoping they would not see her. Once Kati was in the store she took off her dress, held it around her arm and walked over to Jeff, Amy and Samantha. “Hi” said Kati making everyone look at her. “Oh, so you went with naked” said Amy. “That is what my dress code is when being around any of you in the next week unless otherwise instructed” Kati replied. “Because you were so nice to show up for us naked we will give you a present” said Jeff “We will turn the bracelet off so you don’t have to feel so horny anymore” he added before both Amy and Samantha turned the bracelets off. Kati instantly felt the effect from the bracelets disappearing but she was still horny due to the circumstances. “Now, Kati, choose one more number, it is the last one for today” said Amy. “Okay, I’ll just choose three” said Kati.

“Number three is to give a blowjob to any male in this store and make sure to let them cum on you, if an other person comes into the store before you made all males in the store cum, then you will also need to give that person a blowjob, once you are done with everyone, then you will walk home naked without cleaning yourself up” said Amy.

“What if somebody leaves before I am done?” asked Kati “Then you don’t have to give them a blowjob” replied Amy. “Okay” said Kati who then went to Jeff and kneeled down before him. “Can I give you a blowjob good sir?” said Kati before Jeff lowered his pants and boxers revealing his cock to Kati. Kati opened her mouth and took Jeff’s cock inside her mouth and started to move back and forth with her head. Kati kept on performing while some other customers started to come look at them until Kati felt Jeff’s cock starting to twitch to which she took it out of her mouth and closed her eyes and Jeff unloaded on Kati’s face and chest. Kati then stood up and looked around. “Hi sir, can I give you a blowjob?” she said to a close-by person. “Sure” he replied to which Kati lowered the guys pants and underwear and started to give him a blowjob. As Kati moved from person to person giving blowjobs and getting their cum sprayed on her she realized that her whole chest and face were covered in cum. After the tenth person she looked around, and realized that she got all the male customers.

Kati got up, left the store, making sure to take her phone with her and started to walk home at a normal walking speed with her cum covered body on display for all to see. She felt completely humiliated but had to do it. A while later Kati arrived home and opened the door only to see her brother Colin standing in the hallway. “What the” he said while staring at his sister. “Do you want something?” asked Kati trying to distract Colin. “Uhm, no, I’m good” said Colin to which Kati went to her room. Once Kati was in her room she sent a message to Amy asking “I am home, can I clean myself up now? This kind of smells bad” Kati waited for a reply which arrived shortly after “Sure, go ahead”.

The remainder of the day and the next day Kati was able to stay dressed as she didn’t hang out with her friends while the third, fourth and fifth day she was hanging out with them but always in private places and nothing was really done other than regular friends hanging out, with the exception of Kati being naked.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:28 PM   #54
moretech

Default Recap of people

Here is an other recap of all the people that have been in the story so far ( other than complete strangers )

Samantha
17 year old with an Athletic body with brunette hair, slave to Jeff for 48 days

Lisa
19 year old with an athletic body with shoulder length brown hair, Lisa is a slave for 29 days to Amy

Amy
15 year old with a petite body with long blonde hair. Amy became a slave to Charles for 247 days and to Samantha for 75 days

Kati
18 year old virgin with a Slim but non athletic body with short Red hair, Kati is a slave to Jeff for 107 days. Kati will be naked each time she hangs out with somebody of the group for two more days, Kati can get commands from anyone and has to let the people she knows know they can command her and is a slave to Charles for 338 days

Jeff
17 year old with an athletic & muscular body with short black hair

Charles
17 year old with a slightly chubby body with shoulder length brown hair and wearing one shoe, his hoodie, his boxers and his shirt

Jesse
19 year old athletic guy with short brown hair who is the brother of Amy

Jean
16 year old with long ginger hair who is the sister of Lisa.

Rose
17 year old sister of Lisa with short ginger hair.

Ian
Samantha's brother

Harry
Samantha's brother

Tyler
Samantha's brother

Chloe
Samantha's Sister

Violet
Lisa's Sister

Colin
Kati's brother
Old 06-05-2017, 02:38 PM   #55
moretech

Default Page 44

May 16 of the year 3421
On the second last day of Kati having to be naked she was not as lucky as early in the morning Kati received a text message from Charles for her to go to the bridge in the park. Kati knew that this meant she was going to be naked in the park but still decided to put on a skirt and tank top. Once Kati arrived at the agreed upon location she saw that nobody was there and she waited for a moment. A few minutes later Amy arrived “Hey” said Amy while Kati took off her tank top and skirt. “Hey, do you know why I had to come here?” asked Kati “No, Charles asked me to come here too” “Oh, okay” said Kati who was embarrassed about being naked in public once again. After an other few minutes Charles arrived. “Great, you’re both here already” said Charles “Now, Amy, I order you as a slave to strip naked too” he added. “Shit” said Amy before taking off her t-shirt, then her pants and shoes which was followed by her bra and then panties. “Now what” said Amy who was also completely naked in public now. “Now, Amy, get Kati handcuffed with her head under the bridge railing, her arms above it and the chain from these handcuffs under her chest” said Charles as he handed some handcuffs with long chains to Amy. As Amy was getting Kati tied up Charles took both Kati and Amy’s clothing and put it in a bag he had with him.

Due to the way that Kati got tied up she was now standing bent over with her whole body on display and easy to access. “I am done getting her tied up” said Amy “Good, now I will tie you up in the same way” replied Charles. Amy complied and shortly after was also tied up naked with her ass and pussy easily accessible to anyone. “Almost done” said Charles as he spread Amy’s legs and put a spreader bar on her so her legs stayed nicely spread. After Amy got her bar he did the same to Kati. “There, just two more things missing” he said before pulling out two gags and two blindfolds. “Open up” he said to Kati who opened her mouth and let Charles put the gag in her mouth and also got it tied around her. Once this was done he put the second gag in Amy’s mouth and then blindfolded them both. “Okay, now you two can enjoy the next few hours like this” said Charles. “Oh, before I forget” said Charles while going to Amy’s bracelet and turned it to “Horny” for Kati and then doing the same to his own bracelet. “Enjoy” he said while walking away and sending a message to everyone else from the group.

Neither Kati nor Amy knew how long they were there but Kati suddenly started to moan as she felt the effect of the bracelet increasing even more and more. After just a few moments all Kati was thinking off was how much she wanted to get cock inside her pussy as the juices were running down her legs. Some time later they heard some voices but did not recognize the voices. “Dude, look at that” “Wow, is that for real” “We’re not dreaming, are we” “Man, that’s just awesome” was what both Kati and Amy could hear before they heard some footsteps very close to them. “Don’t come here, don’t come here” thought Amy right before she heard from right behind her. “Holy shit, we can even fuck them?” “Let’s check first, Hey girls, can we fuck you?” asked one of the guys. Kati nodded yes as she was too horny to refuse it while Amy hesitated until she then too nodded knowing that she had no choice anyway. “Amazing” said the same voice while Amy and Kati could suddenly feel a hand on their asses and then their breasts. “This one sure is eager” said a guy as Kati felt some fingers go inside her pussy.

“This one is wet too” said an other guy while rubbing Amy. Not much later both Kati and Amy could feel an other sensation, Amy knew all too well from the previous challenges that this was a cock that was entering her while Kati lost all ability to think straight and started to moan loudly as a dick was being pushed inside her.

After a few minutes of being fucked Amy also started to moan and enjoy herself. Kati was moaning non-stop while then suddenly getting an orgasm. “This feels great” “Shut up dude, I want to fuck this slut without hearing some dude’s voice” was the conversation that Amy was hearing while still being fucked by an unknown person. “Hey slut, it’s okay if I cum inside you right?” asked one of the guys to which Amy nodded as she did not know who asked. “Mine said yes, yours doesn’t seem to be too worried about anything, so I say you can fill her up too” said the other voice “Oh, so that is the one that is fucking me” thought Amy before suddenly feeling the sensation of a dick twitching in her pussy and cum being sprayed inside her. Shortly after the dick got pulled out of Amy and she awaited further fucking but then she heard “That was awesome, come on, let’s go” “Wait” said the second voice before Amy heard the sound of some pictures being taken. “Damned Charles” she thought to herself knowing that now some strangers had pictures of her naked.

For quite some time longer both Amy and Kati were tied up to the bridge with the occasional touching of people happening but most of the time they just walked by and gave some comments about the girls. “Well, did you enjoy your session?” asked Charles all of a sudden. Kati who was still desiring some cock in her pussy didn’t respond while Amy nodded even though she didn’t really like it. “Okay, good, then you can now go” said Charles as he got the handcuffs off of Amy’s hands who then stood up and took the blindfold off herself. As she suddenly saw the light again she was blinded while still standing naked with her legs spread from the spreader bar in the middle of a park bridge. Once she got used to the light Amy took her gag off. “Can I get my legs freed and my clothes back please?” “Sure” said Charles before getting Amy’s feet free “Now, for your clothes, you will need to get Kati untied first”

Amy took the handcuff key from Charles and then untied Kati’s hands. Kati then slowly started to move from under the bridge’s railing while Amy was getting Kati’s feet free. Once her feet were free Kati had also taken her blindfold off and suddenly pushed Charles to the ground and pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his dick. “Kati, what are you doing” asked Charles but Kati did not respond and instead straddled Charles and positioned herself above his dick before going down getting his dick inside her pussy. As Kati started to fuck Charles by moving up and down his cock in public he realized that he got everyone to set their bracelets to horny. “Amy, turn your bracelet off and send a message to the others to do the same, I think it’s making Kati just a tiny bit horny” he said as he turned his own bracelet off. Amy turned hers off and then grabbed Charles’s phone and sent a message from it to everyone.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #56
moretech

Default Page 45

Kati slowed down a little but still kept on going up and down on Charles. A few minutes later Kati had an other orgasm causing her pussy to contract on Charles’s dick which in turn got him to cum inside Kati. Kati then stopped moving and sat naked, with Charles’s dick inside her on Charles. “That was cruel” she said in a weak voice “Using the bracelets to make me so horny is just cruel” she added. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know it would affect you that much, can you get off me now?” said Charles to which Kati got up and looked around to realize she was still in public and started to feel embarrassed again.

“Here, you can both have your clothes back, but Kati, do not put them on unless neither of us is around” said Charles while handing the bag with their clothes to Amy and then walking away. After Amy got dressed she said “Kati, go ahead, get dressed, I am going home now”. Kati put her skirt and tank top on and also went home.

May 25 of the year 3421
The next few days nothing happened and then the agreed upon date for their poker game came up to which Kati got her house ready and set up a poker game in her room before her friends arrived. Kati knew full well that she could end up being stripped naked again and decided to wear a retro top with a single medium-length sleeve and a pair of jeans, as well as a pair of shoes, Kati also put on a hair bow. At 1pm Amy arrived in a shirt with a single strap sleeve and a medium-length lacy skirt, as well as a pair of shoes with heels. “Hey, all ready for the poker game?” said Amy “Yep, all set up in my room” replied Kati. “Oh, no, let’s move it to the living room” “uhm, why? If my brother or sisters come down they would be seeing us there” “I invited a couple other people for our game, including your brother and sisters, so they already know about it” smiled Amy. “Oh ….. Why did you do that?” asked Kati. “To make it more fun and embarrassing for us all, so that we all do our best to win” “Okay then, help me move it to the living room” said Kati.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #57
moretech

Default Page 46

After they both moved the game they talked for a while until the doorbell went off. “I’ll get it” said Kati to which she stood up and went to the door. Once she opened the door she saw Charles wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, some shoes and a hat. Behind Charles was Jeff who was wearing a sweater with track pants and shoes. On Jeff’s left side was Samantha who is wearing a simple top with a single short sleeve, a small jacket and a short simple skirt, as well as a pair of boots. On the other side of Jeff is Nicole, Jeff’s twelve year old sister, who only just recently started to develop a chest. She was wearing a long wrap dress with no sleeves, as well as a pair of sandals and a hair ribbon with narrow figure, dark brown mid length hair and a tanned skin. Behind the three of them there was also Janet, Jeff’s 15 year old sister who was wearing a medium-length dress with a flared skirt, a fitted waist, and short loose sleeves, as well as a pair of sandals with an average build, has a nicely tanned skin, green eyes and long wavy black hair. Next to Janet is Catherine, the last of Jeff’s siblings, a 21 year old woman with a pale skin color, long straight blonde hair, dark brown eyes and an average build. She is wearing a shirt with a single strap sleeve and a pair of trousers, as well as a pair of lace-up shoes and a medium-length overcoat. “Uhm, are you all joining in?” asked Kati “Yes” replied Nicole “Amy invited us all” she added “I might not join, it depends on the rules that are laid out” added Catherine.

“How old are you Nicole?” “Twelve” she replied “Jeff …. Isn’t she a little young for this game” asked Kati. “Yea I think so too but because Amy invited her she kept on insisting” “HEY! I am right here you know” complained Nicole “I will play and you will not treat me like a kid, the same rules apply to me as anyone else and if I notice that you are going easy on me, then I will …..” “Ok, fine” said Kati “You can play and we won’t treat you like a kid”. The whole group entered the house and said their hello’s to Amy.

“Who else is still coming” asked Charles to Amy “Well, Lisa for sure and then possibly Colin, Alexis, Gene, Tyler, Chloe, Ian and Harry” answered Amy. “That’s a lot of people” said Kati. “I know, that will make it more fun!” replied Amy. A few minutes later the doorbell went off again and Amy went to open the door, this time it was Lisa dressed in a shirt with a single long wide sleeve and a short layered skirt over a pair of leggings, as well as a pair of shoes. Next to Lisa was Jesse who was wearing a t-shirt with some shorts, a jacket and some shoes. Behind the two of them is Tyler, Samantha’s 14 year old brother who is wearing a t-shirt, some shorts and sandals. Tyler has a medium brown skin color with short curly hair, he is also somewhat tall and muscular. Next to Tyler is Ian, Samantha’s 15 year old brother who is wearing a sweater, jeans and some shoes. Ian is a less muscular and more broad guy with dark brown short hair. On the other side of Tyler is Harry, Samantha’s last brother who is 19 years old and already gave an interest in fucking Samantha. He is wearing a leather jacket with jeans and sneakers. Harry has mid length straight blond hair, dark brown eyes and has an average build. “Jesse, what the hell are you doing here?” asked Amy. “Lisa invited me thinking that you would not have invited me while you did invite the other’s siblings” Amy looked at Lisa to which Lisa smiled and nodded “Dammit” thought Amy. “Fine, come inside” said Amy as she let the group inside. “I take it your sisters don’t want to join?” asked Amy to Lisa “No, they don’t, maybe next time they said”. “What about Chloe?” asked Amy to the siblings “No, she didn’t want to join either” replied Harry. “Okay, then we only gotta see if Colin, Alexis and Gene want to join” said Amy “I’ll go ask them” she added as she started to walk upstairs to their rooms.

A few minutes later Amy came back into the living room with Colin, Kati’s 15 year old brother, behind her. Colin is wearing a super hero t-shirt, some shorts and slippers while being a skinny short pale guy with curly ginger hair. Behind Colin is Alexis, Colin’s twin sister. Alexis is wearing an outdated top and a pair of calf-length pants, as well as a pair of short boots with heels and a medium-length jacket. Alexis is a thin, short ginger girl with hair halfway down her back and hazel eyes and a fair looking skin. She clearly had prepared for the game as she is wearing a jacket when not even going outside. “Now we have everyone that will play here” said Amy “Let’s go over the rules”

“As we are here with quite a few people, let’s limit the game with a few things” said Amy “First off, as we all know, it is a strip game so let’s limit how many clothing pieces we can each have, what do you guys think is a good number?” she added. “Six sounds like a good number” said Charles. A couple people started to think about how many pieces they have. “Does both shoes and both sock count for two pieces each when you have less than six pieces?” asked Nicole “Sure” replied Amy to which Janet said “Instead of six, can it be five as even with my sandals being two I only have five, that way it is fair for everyone” “I agree” said Tyler who also only had five pieces if sandals are counted as two. “Okay, that sounds fair, so five pieces each” said Amy “Everyone, take off pieces so you only have five pieces remaining”.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:31 PM   #58
moretech

Default Page 47

Kati took off her shoes and socks leaving her with five pieces. Amy took off her shoes, Charles took off his hat, Jeff took off his sweater as it was rather warm in the room leaving him in his t-shirt, Samantha took off her jacket and boots, Nicole, Jesse, Tyler, Colin and Janet were already at five pieces, Lisa took off her shoes, Ian took off his shoes and Alexis took off her boots. Catherine did not take any clothing pieces off and said “I will first see the other rules before I decide if I want to play or not”.

After everyone took the pieces off Amy said “Ok, as there is more people than what I was expecting, We will play a Texas holdem poker game, we each get 500 in chips and the minimum for each round is $20, if you’re out of chips, then you will sell a piece of your clothing to either a different player or to the bank, when selling it to the bank, then only the player who sold the piece can buy it back, the rates for each piece, sell and purchase, is written down, I’ll give that to everyone soon, when you sell to a player, then it must be at least 10% more as what the bank offers for it but you could have it that you can not get the piece back if the player refuses to sell it back. The purchased pieces can also be used as pieces to sell to yet again an other player or to the bank. The pricing of purchase back from the bank is always double as what you first received from it.” “So, if we have no chips we can sell any of the pieces we have, even if they were not ours to start with?” asked Nicole “Yes” replied Amy “Okay, and when selling to the bank, only the person who sold it to the bank can buy it back?” she asked again “That is correct” “Okay, what are the prices for each piece?” asked Charles. Amy handed out a paper with the prices of each piece on it that the bank will give.

To the Bank
Shoes/Socks/Jewelry/Accessories: 50
Sweater/shirt/pants/skirt: 100
Panties/Bra/Boxers/briefs: 200

To a Player
Shoes/Socks/Jewelry/Accessories: 55 or more
Sweater/shirt/pants/skirt: 110 or more
Panties/Bra/Boxers/briefs: 220 or more

“Seems fair enough, it is more daring for girls to take off their bra so they can earn more that way, aren’t you girls lucky?” commented Harry. “Lastly, if somebody is naked and broke again, then this person will become a slave of the winner of that round for one week and can then choose to stop playing or keep going, if you keep going you get 250 chips” said Amy. “Sounds like a good game” replied Kati “So, Catherine, will you join or leave?” she added. “I will leave, I suck at poker and I don’t want to be a slave so have fun everyone” said Catherine as she started to walk away.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:34 PM   #59
moretech

Default Recap of people

Just an other update on all the characters that are in the story so far.

Samantha
17 year old with an Athletic body with brunette hair., slave to Jeff for 39 days, wearing a simple top with a single short sleeve, a short simple skirt, 500 chips

Lisa
19 year old with an athletic body with shoulder length brown hair, Lisa is a slave for 20 days to Amy, Wearing a shirt with a single long wide sleeve and a short layered skirt over a pair of leggings, 500 chips

Amy
15 year old with a petite body with long blonde hair. Amy became a slave to Charles for 238 days and to Samantha for 66 days. Amy is wearing a shirt with a single strap sleeve and a medium-length lacy skirt, 500 chips

Kati
18 year old with a Slim but non athletic body with short Red hair, Kati is a slave to Jeff for 98 days and is a slave to Charles for 329 days. Kati is wearing a retro top with a single medium-length sleeve and a pair of jeans and a hair bow, 500 chips

Jeff
17 year old with an athletic & muscular body with short black hair and wearing a t-shirt with track pants and shoes, 500 chips

Charles
17 year old with a slightly chubby body with shoulder length brown hair and wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, some shoes, 500 chips

Jesse
19 year old athletic guy with short brown hair who is the brother of Amy, wearing a t-shirt with some shorts, a jacket and some shoes, 500 chips

Ian
15 year old brother of Samantha, wearing a sweater, jeans. Ian is a less muscular and more broad guy with dark brown short hair, 500 chips

Harry
19 year old brother of Samantha wearing a leather jacket with jeans and sneakers. Harry has mid length straight blond hair, dark brown eyes and has an average build and gave an interest in fucking his sister, 500 chips

Tyler
14 year old bother of Samantha, wearing a t-shirt, some shorts and sandals. Tyler has a medium brown skin color with short curly hair, he is also somewhat tall and muscular, 500 chips

Colin
15 year old brother of Kati, twin of Alexis, wearing a super hero t-shirt, some shorts and slippers while being a skinny short pale guy with curly ginger hair, 500 chips

Alexis
15 year old sister of Kati, twin of Colin, wearing an outdated top and a pair of calf-length pants and a medium-length jacket. Alexis is a thin, short ginger girl with hair halfway down her back and hazel eyes and a fair looking skin, 500 chips

Nicole
12 year old sister of Jeff with dark brown mid length hair and a small body, was wearing a long wrap dress with no sleeves, as well as a pair of sandals and a hair ribbon, 500 chips

Janet
15 year old sister of Jeff with an average build, has a nicely tanned skin, green eyes and long wavy black hair who is wearing a medium-length dress with a flared skirt, a fitted waist, and short loose sleeves, as well as a pair of sandals, 500 chips

Characters that are not in the game and not spectating

Catherine
21 Year old sister of Jeff with a pale skin color, long straight blonde hair, dark brown eyes and an average build.

Chloe
Samantha's Sister

Violet
Lisa's Sister

Gene
Kati's sister

Jean
16 year old with long ginger hair who is the sister of Lisa.

Rose
17 year old sister of Lisa with short ginger hair.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:05 PM   #60
moretech

Default Page 48

“Let’s begin the game then” said Nicole. “Wait” said Amy “Let’s first put these rules in the G.R.E. and then everybody signs it” A few minutes later everybody signed the G.R.E. rule form and the first round of poker was on it’s way. “As it is Kati’s house, she can be the dealer in the first round, after that the dealer will be the person that won the round” said Amy. “Okay” was the general reply and so Kati shuffled the pack of cards and started to deal. After the cards were handed out everyone looked carefully at what they received and everyone put in their 20 starting chips. After everyone put their chips in they also had to see if they wanted to play the round or not and make bets.

Next to Kati, clockwise, sat Colin who decided to put in 50 chips, after Colin was Alexis who decided to fold, after Alexis is Ian who decided to follow Alexis’s lead and fold. Janet decided to call which was then followed by Harry and Nicole who also called. After Nicole was Charles who decided to fold just like Samantha who was next also decided to fold. After Samantha was Tyler who decided to call. After Tyler was Lisa who decided to go for a call. After Lisa is Jeff who decided to follow suit and call. Amy folded and Jesse called while Kati, being the last one also called. Next Kati put the 3 cards in the center of the table which were Ten of clubs, Nine of hearts and Nine of spades.

With this being on the table Colin decided to call, which was followed by Janet, Harry and Nicole while Tyler chose to fold. Lisa then chose to fold and so did Jeff and Jesse. Lastly Kati decided to call and then put the next card on the table which was a King of clubs. With this Colin decided to fold while Janet called and Harry raised by an other 30 chips. Nicole folded and Jesse called putting in an other 30 chips. Kati decided to call and then put the last card for this round on the table after Janet decided to call with Harry‘s raise, this card was a 5 of diamonds. Everybody called on this and then revealed their cards.

Janet: 6 of spades and 10 of diamonds giving her one pair of tens.
Harry: 10 of spades and 9 of Diamonds giving him a full house.
Jesse: 9 of clubs and 4 of hearts giving him three of a kind.
Kati: King of spades and king of diamonds giving her a full house with a higher card than Harry.

“Woohoo, I win this round” said Kati with much joy as she was taking her winnings. Resulting in Kati having 1250 chips now and clearly in the lead. As Kati won the round she was the dealer again and so everyone put in their 20 chips while Kati was shuffling the cards and then started to deal.

This round everyone called to get the cards in the center of the table be laid out. Kati placed the cards in the center which resulted in Ace of Spades, Jack of hearts and 10 of diamonds. Colin now raised the pot by an other 50 chips causing Alexis and Ian to fold again. Janet called while Harry also called. Nicole folded followed by Charles and Samantha who also folded. Tyler called and Lisa folded followed by Jeff who also folded. Amy called but Jesse folded while Kati called. After this was done Kati put the next card on the table which was a Jack of spades. Colin decided to call while Janet folded and Harry raised the pot by an other 50 chips causing Tyler to fold followed by Amy while Kati also decided to fold which was then followed by Colin also folding resulting in Harry to win the round.

Harry now shuffled the cards while everyone else put their 20 chips in the game. “We’re making some good progress” said Charles waiting for Harry to be done dealing. “Who is currently losing?” asked Amy. After everyone counted their chips while Harry was still dealing the cards very slowly they came to the conclusion that Janet was currently losing with 310 chips remaining followed by Tyler and Colin with 340 chips. Once the cards were all dealt they looked at their cards and so Nicole was first to choose if she would call, raise or fold.

The results of the round before the cards were on the table were
Nicole folded, Charles called, Samantha called, Tyler called, Lisa folded, Jeff folded, Amy called, Jesse called, Kati Called, Colin folded, Alexis called, Ian called, Janet folded and Harry called.
After the cards were placed on the table Charles decided to raise the pot by 100 chips causing everyone to fold and allowing him to be the dealer for the next round.

“Let’s keep going, who will be the first to lose some clothes?” said Charles as he shuffled the cards. Samantha looked at her cards and saw that she had a 5 of spades and 4 of hearts meaning her cards were more than likely not going to win her anything, however, as she was first she decided to go for call. Tyler had a nice smile on his face meaning he must have some decent cards or he is a good bluffer but he still decided to go with call, as did Lisa but then Jeff decided to go for raise while saying “Let’s see who is a chicken and who is not” and put 100 chips in the center. Amy followed Jeff with call “I ain’t no chicken” she said while Jesse decided to not risk it and folded instead to which Kati said “Jesse is a chicken and I will go for call” as she put the 100 chips for her part in the center. After Kati is Colin who decided to go for call like the others. Next was Alexis who decided to also call and put her 100 chips in the center. “Nice, not a lot of chickens” said Jeff as Ian also put his 100 chips in the center. “I don’t like where this is going but I choose call” said Janet. Harry was feeling safe with his earnings from before and decided to also go for call. Nicole hesitated but then said “Aaaah, fuck it, Call” as she put 100 chips in the center. Charles was next and he decided to call like most people. Next Samantha had to decide if she was also going to call to stay in the round or if she would fold and she carefully looked at her cards again “Fold” she said shortly after while Tyler decided to go for call. Lastly Lisa had to choose and she chose call making everyone except Jesse and Samantha to stay in the round.

Next Charles placed three cards on the table which were 8 of clubs, Jack of hearts and Queen of hearts. Tyler then looked at his cards and decided to fold. Lisa looked at her cards again and chose to call. Jeff was next and decided to choose call like Lisa, after Jeff was Amy who chose call and then Kati who chose to fold. Colin was next and chose Call just like Alexis who was after Colin. Ian followed their lead and also chose call. Janet also chose to call and then Harry chose to fold. Nicole also chose fold and then Charles chose call. Next Charles placed the next card on the field which is a 6 of Diamonds. Everybody just chose call for this part so Charles could place the last card on the field which was a King of spades. With this card on the field Janet and Colin folded while everyone else called.

The cards that the remaining player still had were

Lisa has two of diamonds and jack of diamonds giving her a two of a kind.
Jeff has a five of hearts and five of Diamonds giving him just a two of a kind with fives.
Amy has two of spades and queen of spades giving her a two of a kind like the others with her currently in the lead.
Alexis has a Queen of clubs and nine of diamonds which is also a two of a kind and a high card nine making her be just better than Amy.
Ian has a nine of spades and six of hearts giving him just one pair with the six on the field.
Lastly, Charles has a Ace of Spades and King of Diamonds giving him the highest two of a kind and winning the round again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk