Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Do you want to hear more? (50 'yes' votes for follow-up story)
Yes. 80 98.77%
No. 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2017, 04:33 PM   #1
Vlz

Default Naked Outside Dares With My Cousin (as kids)

So this is my first post on GD. I thought this would be suitable. It is non-fiction, and is one of the many stories that I have with my cousin. We're grown up now, and this era ended when we were around 13. In this story, if I recall correctly, we were both 11. She is female, I am male.

Back where I used to live, on the other side of town, I was near our local middle/high school. I lived on a dead end, and at the end of the dead end was a forest path that cut through to the football field/soccer field at the school. Branching off of that same path was a rather long path that ran parallel to the edge of the fields, with a small amount of trees/bushes between (you could often see the fields from the path).

Well, my cousin would come over after school quite often. We sometimes went up into those woods just to walk around, but never did much of anything exciting up there. I occasionally stripped naked once we were way out there, but she never did. She had been naked around me, but was too nervous to do it out there. She thought someone would see. This time, however, we found ourselves sitting at our "spot" at the very end of those trails. The school fields were quite a ways out of sight by that point, and it was an opening into some sort of grain field with no houses. So we hung out there for a bit usually, just because it was peaceful.

Anyways, we got to talking about how we were both kind of in a "dare" mood. We wanted to do something exciting. We didn't exactly play truth or dare, rather just dare. I dared her (kind of out of nowhere) to get naked, and walk all the way back down the trails to the "intersection" where we came in (where the parallel-to-the-fields paths intersected with the shortcut from my street into the school fields) - and stay there for 5 minutes once we were there. She looked more terrified than intrigued, and I didn't think she was gonna go for it. "What if we see someone?" she asked. I said "You can't cover anything up, just keep walking and finish the dare."

After what seemed like an eternity of contemplation on her part, and entirely to my surprise, she started to strip down. "You're gonna do it?"

"Yes but you have to walk with me."

Of course I agreed, that was my plan anyways. I was clothed at the time, and stayed that way. She was, I'd say pretty well developed at this time. For the age, anyways. She had most girls I knew beat.

Some nervous, anticipatory jumping around, and then she started onto the path. I walked next to her.

Now, it's worth mentioning that we had never once seen another person on these paths. Ever. And we came up here quite a bit. The fields at the school were always empty, too. The school was pretty big (we both went to school at one of the Elementary schools in town at the time), but it was basically on the other side of the fields from the trail. You could see it, but it would've been difficult to see us from there.

I didn't think we'd run into anyone, and we didn't. It was pretty uneventful, but fun and exciting nonetheless. We got to the intersection and she stood there in the nude while I made my best guess as to how long 5 minutes was. We had no timing devices. I think we both felt like this was not quite exciting enough, I could see it in her face. She was pretty comfortable at that point.

So I decided to throw another dare at her: "I dare you to run across the field and tag the fence."

She looked half excited and half terrified, and said something along the lines of "Oh my god". She checked her whole field of vision to see if she could spot anyone, and then ran for it. I couldn't believe it, honestly. She was apprehensive about even taking her shirt off on the trails up until today.

Well, she did it, and she ran back to safety. We laughed, and returned to our spot at the end of the trails.

Once she got dressed - and somehow I wasn't expecting this - she dared me to do the same thing. "Are you serious?" Of course she was serious. Stupid question. "And you can't cover up if we see anyone."

Ohhhh boy. I thought I was the confident one here, the one who didn't mind being naked. Suddenly reality set in. I was flat out nervous. "C'mon, let's go", she said. I stripped down, it was only fair. I actually did consider a way to back out for a moment, but I knew it was only right. And it probably wouldn't be a big deal anyways. We'd never seen anyone - not even on the field.

So once I was naked, she accompanied me back onto the path. I was paranoid, surprisingly paranoid for someone who often walked this same path naked at my leisure. I was looking everywhere for signs of people, walking quietly to hear. Although, agreeing to the dare, hearing or seeing people wouldn't have done me much good. I was supposed to keep going without covering anything up in such a case.

We made it to the infamous intersection, and she started "counting". I tried my best to be calm, but I was nowhere near as calm as she was, standing here practically in the open. I had never been naked this soon into the trails.

Well, her estimate of 5 minutes eventually was up, and I knew what was next. I had to run across the field, in plain sight of the school windows, completely naked, and tag the fence.

At least this wasn't MY school, right? Nobody would recognize me if they saw me. I'd be gone before they ever got a chance to come investigate. Whatever I had to tell myself, eh?

I did it. I came back and was shaking out of my skin, and just wanted to go back and get dressed. She was laughing, of course. She didn't expect me to be so nervous. To be fair, neither did I.

This is where things take a turn. About halfway back to our spot from the intersection, and the unimaginable happened. I heard people up the trail, coming our way. We both froze, I looked at her, I guess in hopes that she would say "LET'S HIDE." She didn't. She smiled, and said something like "Remember, no covering up. Just keep walking."

Oh, my, god. I was 11 years old, had a boner from all the excitement, and was stark naked walking with a girl who was fully clothed. Who was this going to be? Who was I about to expose myself to?

It was two middle school girls. I don't even know where they came from, there were hardly any trails entering into the main one this far down. As soon as they came into sight, they saw me, and I could see the look of surprise and confusion on their faces. They both chuckled, and looked at both of us, as if expecting some sort of explanation. "It was a dare", I said. They both glanced down at my erection, and one of them said "Sounds exciting." They were cracking up as we walked away.

That was probably the most embarrassing of our stories together. For me, anyways. Probably the most entertaining for her. However embarrassing it was, it was certainly exciting, too. We had a lot of fun as kids, and this was only one example. Hope you enjoyed.

Last edited by Vlz; 03-13-2017 at 04:40 PM.
Vlz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vlz for this post:
Old 03-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
TheTaskMaster

Default More

Please do more stories like this one!

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:29 AM   #3
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story. Would certainly like to hear a few more examples of the fun you had

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:42 PM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Damn, I'd love to hear more

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 11:08 PM   #5
thatrandomguy

Send a message via Yahoo to thatrandomguy

How big was your erection and did you have pubic hair yet at the time?

Did she ever touch your dick or see you 'play' with it?
thatrandomguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:27 AM   #6
Vlz

^lol get lost bud
Old 06-17-2017, 01:57 PM   #7
bobnm

Can we get some more votes over here?!
bobnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:42 PM   #8
thatrandomguy

Send a message via Yahoo to thatrandomguy

Too embarrassed to answer my response VLZ?
thatrandomguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:34 PM   #9
Vlz

No, you're just too scum to deserve one.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:27 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Great story, reminds me of something that happened to me as a youngster.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:29 AM   #11
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default wow

It reminded me of dares I have done over the years would love to hear more it gave me a boner reading it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk