Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-09-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Default Would you rather --- exposure edition

Which exposure would you choose if you had to choose between the two?

A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

Or

B) have your nude photo shoot end up all over tumblr and other sites for anyone to see. And not be able to do anything about it as you signed a model release thinking the photographer was only using them in his portfolio, but instead the photographer has posted his website on the pics and using the pics that he owns the rights to, to advertise his photography studio while showing off every part of you.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
Damaris

I guess I'd take complete public humiliation for the rest of my life, in the hopes that it would somehow not reach my family/close friends.

And I guess I could explain away the picture.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #3
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaris View Post
I guess I'd take complete public humiliation for the rest of my life, in the hopes that it would somehow not reach my family/close friends.

And I guess I could explain away the picture.
Brave!

Since my mom had caught me naked jerking off once, and my dad and brothers have caught naked, but not my sister, I think I would still choose option A. At least once it's over, it's just something to laugh at. But as I think about it, I bet my brother would take a couple pictures for helping me out, but I don't think he'd post them.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #4
UberGenius

Send a message via MSN to UberGenius

I think I'd rather A. At least then it would be semi private, albeit very humiliating haha.

Edging tasks here

PM dares here

Loves, Maybes and Limits

This little sissy bitch requires constant verbal degradation. Please please please pm her.
UberGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:40 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

The first. That's at least a one time thing for a select view.
Photo's on the internet you can NEVER take back!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:11 AM   #6
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
The first. That's at least a one time thing for a select view.
Photo's on the internet you can NEVER take back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGenius View Post
I think I'd rather A. At least then it would be semi private, albeit very humiliating haha.
Totally agree. It would be so humiliating be found like that by mother or sister. But as you mentioned, at least it's private, once it's on the internet it can go viral.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-10-2017, 04:17 AM   #7
marvelfanboy86

Seems like a weird question to me, but to honest I guess the first one. I'm not sure.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:10 AM   #8
Retod

I would take the second option.

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Message me "diaper check" on Kik and I'll send a pic of my diaper.

My Kik: Calfyn

For Skype or hangouts pm or Kik me
Retod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:33 AM   #9
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default would you rather

theres no choice for me, i have both being done now to me.

my family found out about my alt life. caught me in person and see other proof. resulting me never being allowed to be clothed and refuse anything they tell me.

as far as the tumblr i have one online right now
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #10
steve101
getDare Devil

My biggest fear is parents and sibling catching me so I'd pick B and hope no one I knew saw it.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:10 AM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelfanboy86 View Post
Seems like a weird question to me, but to honest I guess the first one. I'm not sure.
That's the point of these questions... they are a weird and not too realistic....
But they can make you really think between two interesting options

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-11-2017, 06:13 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retod View Post
I would take the second option.
On permanent display online. And just hoping your family never sees?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-11-2017, 06:15 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 View Post
theres no choice for me, i have both being done now to me.

my family found out about my alt life. caught me in person and see other proof. resulting me never being allowed to be clothed and refuse anything they tell me.

as far as the tumblr i have one online right now
So you stay naked around them all the time now?

Send me a PM with your tumblr. Don't send it here as if it has nudity, it's against the rules.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-11-2017, 06:20 AM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve101 View Post
My biggest fear is parents and sibling catching me so I'd pick B and hope no one I knew saw it.
I agree, I don't like the idea of parents or sibling catching me. Well, for me it'd again, at least my sister hasn't caught me. But still, I don't like the idea of voluntarily setting myself up for it.

But option B, someone is bound to see it, and then it starts to spread around the circle of friends behind your back.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-11-2017, 11:04 AM   #15
Sam07

Default Hmm tough question

i would take option A and hope its my brother :P he already knows about my kinks and stuff so i can get out of the mood easily compared to being at the constant fear that your colleagues or random people on road would see them because if it is to really happen every look on the road is gonna be so painful
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk