Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
joshak_96

Unhappy My friend at the school theatre

This is a short story that happened with me a few months ago.

At the beginning of this school year, a new student, who I will call Rafael, joined my class.

Rafael has light, glossy, blue eyes with tiny white dots, dark brown hair, and light skin with lots of blemishes. He is short, and very dynamic.

I always wondered what’s inside his shoes, precisely inside his socks! I always wanted to see his bare feet and toes and play with them. I started thinking of some way that will help me make him remove not only his hoes but also his socks.

Around Christmas, we were preparing a play in the school theatre. I wanted to make sure the sound was ok and I asked Rafael if he would like to join me. It was the first time he visits this place.

While walking toward the stage I noticed the carpet on its floor. I came up with an idea. Just before we stepped on the carpet, I convinced Rafael that the principal want the carpet to stay clean until the play’s day so we have to remove our shoes. He accepted and we both removed our shoes and left them downstage.

One more step toward my goal. At least now we were wearing just socks. As soon as I finished what I have to do, I thought of using Rafael’s dynamism to convince him remove his socks. I challenged him if he can jump from the stage down to the audience (which wasn’t easy at all) and he accepted. I also told him that I will be down to make a video of the jump with my cell phone. I went downstairs and took my shoes with me, and I secretly took Rafael’s so he can’t wear them if I succeed.

“Cam is ready” I told him.

And a second before he jumped, I shouted: “STOP!”

He asked why and I answered: “Dude, that’s too risky, the stage is quite high, with you not wearing shoes; you may slip and break a bone. If you want to continue, you have to remove your socks otherwise, challenge cancelled”

I did my best so I don’t look like I’m acting. He was a bit shocked and finally said: “I’ll make sure I don’t fall, don’t worry!”

That wasn’t my plan. I had to do something. We argued for more than 2 minutes about how dangerous is the jump and what he’ll tell the principal if he really falls. And after that he told me: “Never think that I’ll back off, if I have to remove my socks I’ll remove them”

My heart started beating quickly waiting for this moment. He lifted his right foot, held the sock from its ankle and started peeling it off like a banana. New flesh started showing off. It was pink and smooth. Then finally when the entire sock came off, I saw five thin long toes but couldn’t see details, he was quite far from me. I made sure I shot the entire scene. I was staring at his bare feet when suddenly something hit my head. Rafael threw his sock at me. “You son of a bitch” I shouted!

He removed his second one and did the same thing and told: “Hold them! I’m coming”

Right now I had Rafael’s socks in my hand and his shoes near me. I waited until he jumps impatiently. I just wanted to see his fingernails and maybe touch them. I sat on the ground pretending I’ll get a better shot.

He counted to three “1... 2… 3!” then he ran and jumped. All I can see is Rafael’s white soles wrinkled due to his bent toes. When he reached the ground, he stepped toward me to watch the video; I could clearly hear the sound of his feet being removed from the floor one after one, step after step. I couldn’t help but staring at his toes: Slim big toe with round nail then 4 others thin toes going from longest to shortest with tiny nails on them. Just the perfect foot!

I started feeling my cock getting bigger; I can’t believe I got what I want.
He interrupted my gaze by saying: “I’ll repeat the jump, make sure your hand is steady!”

While he was going upstairs, I took his shoes and sock in my hand and started running in the theatre: “Come here if you want them”
“Oh fuck you!”

He came back and started running toward me. The sight of my friend running barefoot at school trying to get his shoes and socks he was deprived of made me very horny. Now I was rock hard and a bulge can be seen in my pants. After a few minutes, I was really tired; I stopped and fell on the ground. He jumped over me to take his belongings. And he noticed my bulge. Quickly, he grabbed my cock and balls in his hand through my pants and squeezed them. I couldn’t help but shout really hard. “What are you doing bro?!”

“Do my feet makes you horny you little perv?”

“NO! NO! Now please stop you’re bothering me!”

He squeezed even harder and told: “You made this on purpose no? You wanted to see my feet; you were staring all the time! True?!”

I couldn’t bear the pain so I told him the truth: “Yes I did! Please leave me please!!”

He did, I stood up and walked toward the stage get my shoes. He grabbed my shirt and told: “Do you think I’ll take it that easy? You won’t escape you whore!”

He pushed me, I fell. I hadn’t enough energy to stay on my feet. I was lying on my back. He stepped toward me, lifted his right foot and told me: “Lick it boy!”

I was shocked; his foot was already black from running on a dirty floor. “Isn’t that what you want? LICK!”

And for the next 15 minutes he made me lick his both feet clean, and then I was so horny, my cock was throbbing under my pants. He came down, unzipped my pant pulled them down to my ankles with my boxer. I immediately tried to hide my cock but he slapped my hands and I took them off.

“Nice hard cock boy!”

And he started playing with my cock using his feet until I came in his soles then he made me lick my OWN cum which I never did and was disgusting and he spread some of it on my whole face using his toes before he let me go…

What do you think of a such experience? Give me your opinion, how should our relationship continue?

LIKES: hard anal, cum play, polishing, cum control, edging, pain, cbt, feet play, punishment in case of disobedience, milking, forced stripping, nipple play.

Dislikes: semi public

Limits: Public, family, scat, pee, poo, blood, permanent.

I would go beyond my limits in case of extreme disobedience!
joshak_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 04:33 PM   #2
InControl

Have to admit I've never understood those stories that say "non-fiction" in the header and then end with "how should this continue" ...

M, 26, gay. Into contests and games and whatever.

The self-control dare is always fun because (if you have self-control) you basically get to sit there while another guy tries his hardest to turn you on.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=172989

That's it for now, more as I think of it...

whooo! signature!
InControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:31 AM   #3
Cheeseofballs

I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you are able to write some more stuff like it.

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk