Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
kitty88

Default conservative girl looking for some fun

Hi All,

I'm new to this site and have always been very conservative and want to spice up things in my life. Please ask my any questions and if u have any dares but please remember i am new to this. I will report back on any dares i do.

Thanks
xxx
kitty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

The first thing you should do is post any known likes and limits. If you're new at this, you probably won't have a full list yet, and that's fine. However, you should at minimum know what things you absolutely will not do, and that will help us select dares for you.

Also, welcome!
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Have you ever not made it?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
kitty88

Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened? only as a kid
Would you ever do it for a dare? not with pee
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it? once
Have you ever not made it? no
What underwear are you wearing? red bikini briefs
What is your favourite underwear you own? thongs
Do you ever like to let your underwear show? i never have but would like to try
Do you like it if people look up your skirt? i normally don't wear short skirts but the thought does turn me on a little
Do you like to go commando? no
Old 04-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
archie21
getDare Succubus

Hello Kitty.. so pee is a limit.... add it to your signature.

red bikini briefs so you arre topless what size are your boobs...
have you ever gone topless in the street?
would you for a dare?
do you like to show your boobs off?

wear a short skirt for the rest of the day bend in front of a mirror to make sure your panties show before doing whatever you have to to do today....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
Stawh

Hi kitty! I've got some questions for you!

- What have you done sexually thus far?
- What are your limits? Here's a few to think of; Pee, pee control, scat, pain, bondage, friends, public, anal, orgasm control, etc etc!
- What is your occupation?
- What are your fears?

I like vagina and anal insertions (3 and 2 fingers respectively), pee, clandestine acts (in public especially), clothes control, bondages & orgasm control (preferably in tight situations where orgasming will bring utter embarrassment). I simply love the risk.

I am open to explore other areas of fun as well!

I do not give out my contacts / photos because I don't trust people over the net.

Stawh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #7
kitty88

red bikini briefs so you arre topless what size are your boobs... 32 c cup
have you ever gone topless in the street? nope
would you for a dare? depends
do you like to show your boobs off? not really

wear a short skirt for the rest of the day bend in front of a mirror to make sure your panties show before doing whatever you have to to do today....

I wore a short skirt today with some blue bikini briefs and made sure that if i bent over they would show. I know a few people saw but made me really nervous, was exciting too as i dont normally wear short skirts

23/f

limits: messy, anal, family wee/poo no pics

Not interested in peeing myself or going without panties for a week, just some really fun dares a real girl can and will do
Old 04-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
kitty88

- What have you done sexually thus far? i have slept with 2 guys, masturbated thats it
- What are your limits? Here's a few to think of; Pee, pee control, scat, pain, bondage, friends, public, anal, orgasm control, etc etc! i've updated this in my signature, please tell me if it doesn't appear
- What is your occupation? I work in a clothing store part time and study part time
- What are your fears? deep water, car accidents

23/f

Not interested in peeing myself or going without panties for a week, just some really fun dares a real girl can and will do
Old 04-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #9
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Out of curiosity - why do you consider yourself 'Conservative' ?

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #10
Mjohnson

Ok dare time take 6 ice cubes put them in ur pussy put three more in ur ass wear a thong and tight pants or shorts wait till the ice melts making it look said you wet urself now go about ur day for the next three hours and if ur pants dry rewet then with either ice or water let us know how many people look or comment
Old 04-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #11
kitty88

First of all i'd like to make clear I dont for a second thing i'm more importand or better than anyone else. By conservative i mean i grew up in a strict family went to high school and didn't really break too many rules, i guess i see myself as a little boring and I dont like that.

23/f

Old 04-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #12
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty88 View Post

First of all i'd like to make clear I dont for a second thing i'm more importand or better than anyone else. By conservative i mean i grew up in a strict family went to high school and didn't really break too many rules, i guess i see myself as a little boring and I dont like that.
Seems you've come to the right place, then. Have fun on Getdare! :3

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #13
Stawh

Mm. I see you like public. Here's a little suggestion. I'm not sure if it's too public for you though. Here we go!

Go to a lingerie store. Pick a set of sexy lingerie for yourself. Then go for a change in their changing stall. Now here's the catch.

Get yourself entirely naked down, wear the brassiere but don't clip it. Call for a salesgirl there to help you out! And when she's helping you, "fall" and get an unyielding hug from her!

And if you want more, get her to help you with your bottoms. I prefer to do this sitting though.

I like vagina and anal insertions (3 and 2 fingers respectively), pee, clandestine acts (in public especially), clothes control, bondages & orgasm control (preferably in tight situations where orgasming will bring utter embarrassment). I simply love the risk.

I am open to explore other areas of fun as well!

I do not give out my contacts / photos because I don't trust people over the net.

Stawh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #14
dude7zzz

stawh..nice idea..making my gf do that now ...
dude7zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #15
kitty88

Hi Hun.....
see how you like this one.....
go shopping in any clothing you chose, but you must wear a floaty skirt, doesn't have to be short but will need to be above the knee. you must wear knickers i suggest plain ones in a bold colour...... he he not expensive ones though!
while shopping look out for the usual tramps sat asking for money. when you find one that is in a position for this work (you'll realise shortly) walk up to him and lower your self so you are sat on your heels with your knees pointing straight at him. Offer him a pound with an outstretched hand, but only put your hand level with your knees. as the tramp reaches for and looks at the money open your knees so he can see you knickers.
if he reacts at the sight of your knickers you must ask if he likes them. ask him what he would prefer a pound coin or the pants? give him which ever he chooses. obviously you will have to leave and come back to take your knickers off..... unless you can do it there and then but i wouldn't advise you do that.
if the choice is the cash then keep doing the dare until you lose your knickers. if you fail to find a taker after say 3-5 tramps then on your last one complete the same routine but knickerless, when you open your knees show him everything and hand over not the coin but your knickers and tell him that you have been wearing them all day..... walk off quickly unless you are enjoying the conversation

i haven't done this but the thought of it makes me tingle xox

Hi hun, thanks for the dare,

I did this yesturday. I was really nervous but it sounded fun. I put on a bra, singlet top, jacket, a white skirt that reached about half way down my thighs and some blue bikini panties. It was nice outside so i decided to drive down to the bayside shopping center where which is mostly outdoors. I spotted my first target and headed over to him reaching in my purse for some coins. I knelt down in front of him so he had a good view up my skirt and he noticed this straight away. He smiled and I offered him 2 dollars or my panties. He said he liked the panties but was hungry so took the 2 dollars and thanked me for the show. My confidence was rising now and i went up to the next person who was sitting on a park bench reading the newspaper. I knelt down again and his eyes lit up at the sight of my panties and i offered him some money or the panties. He said he would love to take my panties so i told him to wait there and i'd be back. I headed off and found a quite spot behind a tree and lowered my panties and took them off. I then went back to him, knelt down and gave them too him. I could tell it was the highlight of his day as he could see my privates as i did this but i was really shy so i got up quick and almost ran away. I jumped back in my car and drove home. This was exciting and fun so thanks for the dare.

Kitty xx

23/f

Advertisements
Kink Talk