Old 07-26-2017, 05:42 PM   #1
Locktail

Default Naked In local pool.

Back when I was in high school I dared a friend to take of his swimming trunks while in the water of our local pool and keep them off for 5 minuets. He did this and did it without getting caught. Few weeks after this he decided to get his revenge by daring me to go to the pool an hour or two before closing (So nearing 9pm ish) and remove my trunks while in the small section that poked outside of the building on the bottom floor. I had to keep them off for 15 minuets and to make things more awkward if I where caught, I had to make sure that I was hard the whole time. Just so I couldn't say that they slipped off.

The area I had to stay in wasn't very big but it was outside and just off of the front wall was a main road that went past the pool. There was a cylindrical pole about as thick as a car door that was in the middle of the outside area. I spent most of the first half of the dare staying behind it, peeking around at the open archway that lead back into the rest of the pool. I didn't think that anyone would come outside since it was late and in the middle of winter but one person did. as soon as she swam through the arch I slowly moved around the opposite way around the cylindrical wall until she stopped around where I was before she came in. So I was now standing there with my back against the wall with My body facing the the arch. I felt my heart beating every time I thought about the fact that if someone swam through the arch or even looked in this direction, They would have seen me back against the wall with my hard on being clear as day with the under-lighting they put on at night.

Luckily I wasn't seen and after the woman that swam in left to go back inside, I carefully moved back around the wall and waited there for the last couple of minuets. after the dare was done I put on my trunks and left the pool.I know to allot or people on here this might not seem like a very daring experience, but for me this is the second most daring thing iv'e ever done.
Old 07-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Nice bravery and interesting experience.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 01:19 AM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

That is damn brave, anything like that leads to the possibility to having clothes stolen

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk