Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-05-2017, 12:18 AM   #1
neutrois
Distinguished Member

Default a hard night

it was going to be installed.

a device that could completely deprive her of orgasm.

every possible detail of her anatomy was used against her, every aspect of her twisted psychological state craved it and it was going to be installed.

her master, knowing that she was going to be very excited chose for her to put a huge stainless steel orb inside of her. her largest pussy toy was 2.5 inches across but the 'egg' was almost 3 and very very solid. He fisted her while she flailed, even as painful as he made it to convince her to go silent he did it without harming her at all and it wasn't damaging at all to her pussy, just her ego as he called her cunt what it was, useless to him. He never fucked her, he just used her for things and her pleading with him to have him make her come in exchange for all the times he had degraded and humiliated her, just two times she asked and she only had one warning but she should have known, he was going to have a device installed to make it impossible for her to come.

she had her cunt pierced 6 times with nasty big needles. 6 rings on her big labia. her clit and urethra were exposed as he put a ring that spread her labia open where the piercings on either side looped around the ring and kept her pink cunt opened and her clit unheaded.

a big silicone plug for her urethra was lubed and slid up, she could piss through it but it wouldn't leak. her vagina was aching swollen and wet with desire and her asshole twitched in anticipation. the rings spread her and in themiddle was the urethra catheter. her cunt was lightly open.
neutrois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This is interesting, but I'm curious to see how it will all end up and what this device is.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk