Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2017, 10:33 AM   #241
Trucker28

Sara

“Oh, come on!” I said, “I don’t want any more guys seeing my tits!”

“Well, I guess you should have won the game then. You know they may get to see more than just your little boobies,” She added with a devilish grin.

“Can we at least make sure they don’t go to our school?” Emma inquired looking to Brandon for hope instead of Rylie.

“Let’s just go feel them out first,” Brandon replied.

“Ooh! That sounds fun too!” Rylie said with a giggle.

It turned out that they were cousins from California visiting their grandparents. This was their last weekend here. They could have passed for brothers with their sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. Ethan was 6 months older than Zack and maybe two inches taller but both were in the same grade as us girls.

After way, too short of learning about them, that little bitch Rylie dropped the bomb.

“So how would you guys like to see these girls naked?”

There was like 30 seconds of silence. I thought, prayed, they might be scared of how forward Rylie was being. Unfortunately, they are guys.

“Hell yeah!” they replied in unison.

“What do we have to do?” Zack asked. I could tell they were just a little suspicious of such an amazing offer.

“Well, that’s the fun part!” Rylie said eagerly. “You’re also going to get a hand job!”

“Yeah right?” Ethan said, “You’re just fucking with us.”

I was surprised that Emma didn’t throw a fit. I was even a little surprised that I actually wanted to see these boys’ penises. Maybe not jacking them off, but I was curious about how they looked.

Brandon finally stepped in. I was nervous he would not want Emma play with another boy and I’d have to do both.

“How ‘bout we find a place a little more private,” was all he suggested.

“We can’t take them to our house!” I stammered. If this did happen, I did not want them to know where I lived.

“How about one of those houses under construction?” he added.

“Dude, they are just going to steal our phones or something,” Ethan said to Zack.

“Do we look like a gang of thieves?” Rylie said. “How about a little preview?” Then she lifted her tight shirt pulling her big breasts up. As they were released from their confined space they bounced out for the boys to see. It was just a second of flashing before she stretched the thin material back over them but it got the guys attention.

“Holy Shit!” Zack exclaimed, “Let’s do this!”

“Hell yeah,” Ethan said under his breath.

That was all it took to get two boys we didn’t know to follow us into a house under construction.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 06-29-2017, 10:52 AM   #242
Trucker28

Sara

The walk to the row of houses still under construction was awkwardly silent. Rylie and Brandon hung back and whispered together for a couple minutes. Then, Brandon jogged up to us and led the way. I looked back and saw Rylie talking on her phone. I couldn’t make out what she was saying.

Brandon led us into a house that had all the outside walls shielded in some kind of silvery covered foam sheeting. It had no doors or windows and the walls on the inside were just the wooden studs. It was private, as long as the work crews did not come back.

By the time we found a room in the back we all agreed on, Rylie had caught up. Brandon took her phone from her and took back mine and Emma’s also. He then asked the boys to keep their phones in their pockets. I was glad no more picture where going to be taken.

“So here is the game,” Rylie began with a gleam in her eyes. “The girls will give you hand jobs, after one minute they will take off their shirts. After two minutes, you can touch them above the waist only. Three minutes…”

“Wait, are we doing this at the same time with you all watching?” Ethan asked he as looked more nervous than Zack.

“Well, yes that’s part of the game. You can leave if you want?”

He looked to his cousin who just gave him a don’t screw this up look. “OK, I guess,” Ethan said.

“Where was I?” Rylie asked.

“Three minutes,” Brandon and Zack both said at once.

“That’s right. At three minutes, they will take off their bottoms. If you can last FOUR minutes you can touch them anywhere you want.”

The boys looked a little anxious and scared but I could see a bulge in Zack’s shorts already.

“But…” Rylie paused for effect, “As soon as either of you have an orgasm the game stops!”

“Ha!” Brandon gave an involuntary laugh. If he had been drinking, he would have spit.

“Wait, so one of us might not… you know?” Ethan asked.

“Come on, if you are going to do it you should be able to say it…” Rylie was playing with him.

“Cum?” he said.

“Actually, that is the best part! If you last the longest you will get a blow job by the girl who couldn’t get you off with her hand!”

“NO! NO! NO!” Emma implored, “That wasn’t part of the dare!” She looked to Rylie and then to Brandon for a reprieve.

“I think that should be two dares, or three, we have to strip too!” I said.

“No it is just a consequence for not stroking a dick well enough!” Rylie said laughing.

We both looked to Brandon who just shrugged. “I’m just in charge of the timer,” he said. I am sure he would have had more to say if his consequence was sucking a strange dick.

We all faced each other in another awkward silence before Rylie asked the boys a final time. “Are you going to play our game?”

They looked at each other for reassurance before nodding in agreement.

“So who is with who?” Zack asked.

“Hmm,” Rylie was pondering part of her game she hadn’t thought of yet.

Both boys were cute. I was wishing could I tell which might have an orgasm first? Zack was the more eager of the two. I watched as he adjusted himself down there and was pretty sure he was already hard. Ethan on the other hand looked down right scared. Was he afraid he would blow his load too quickly like the American Pie movie? Or maybe a boy could be so scared he wouldn’t even get hard. I could be playing with a soft dick until I lost and had to put it in my mouth.

It didn’t really matter because Rylie came up with her plan.

“I have two numbers in my head for Emma and Sara. Choose a number between 1 and 10,” she told the guys.

“Three!” Zack said right away.

“Uhh… Seven, I guess” Ethan said, after what seemed like a little confusion.

“Emma, you get to play with Zack,” Rylie said right away. “Sara, Ethan is all yours.” She said that in a much very seductive tone that I didn’t appreciate.

The awkward silence returned for what seemed like an eternity. Rylie again broke the silence. “You know boys this well be better if your dicks are out of your pants.” Still nothing. “Girls why don’t you help them.”

For just a second I imagined giving my first blow job in front of all them. In front of my brother. To a strange boy I just met. I needed to win!

I took three quick steps toward Ethan and dropped to my knees a little too hard in the bare concrete. Ignoring the brief pain, I reached out and grabbed the waist of his khaki cargo shorts. He actually tried to take a step back but I pulled him and he stumbled a step closer to me. I was determined to make this boy orgasm now.

I undid the button and yanked them down disregarding the zipper. I grabbed the leg hem of his boxers, checkered in shades of blue, but when I tugged I found he had a hold of the waist with both hands.

“Wait are we starting?” I heard Emma say behind me sounding shocked.

I remembered my brother saying he didn’t think any guy would turn down a hand job but Ethan was holding on to his underwear. Instead of dealing with trying to remove his boxers I went for his penis, rubbing my right hand over the front of his crotch. My fear was revealed he wasn’t hard. Maybe he didn’t think I was pretty enough. Maybe he secretly liked boys.

I went ahead and gently caressed it through the material and realized he was getting hard fast. “Yes!” I said a little too loudly. “Come on let me have it,” I said looking up at him. He finally let go and I slid his boxers down to his ankles with his shorts. His penis, surrounded by curly light brown hair popped up pointing directly at my chest.

I wasted no time in wrapping my fist around it and began stroking like Brandon taught me. It was crazy how similar it was to Brandon’s but also how different. He didn’t have that extra skin like the guy in the car. Like Brandon, there was nothing sliding over his pink head. His penis was smaller by a couple inches but it felt thicker like I couldn’t wrap my hand around it as far. His pink head though was smaller and made his penis look like a little spike. There was a musty sweaty smell that I didn’t like and reminded me that I did not want to put it in my mouth, but how it felt warm in my hand made me feel a little bit tingly in my privates. There were little blue and red veins across the top that I didn’t remember on Brandon.

I glanced to my left and was happy to see that Emma was having difficulty getting Zack’s shorts unbuttoned.

I gripped it tighter and began pumping faster. Unfortunately, this caused Ethan let out a small yelp. Looking up I realized by the grimace on his face that I was hurting him. I recalled Brandon wanting lotion. I wish I had lotion but I had a nasty second option, I could use my spit. I opened my hand and felt nauseated as I let out a glob of spit that landed directly on the middle of his penis and slid around its girth and pooled in my palm. I rubbed the slimy mess in circles smearing my spit around making his penis slippery. The moan that emanated from his lips let me know this was much better.

Emma now had Zack’s penis out and was stroking it with one hand while the other was playing with his large balls. Zack was longer that Ethan, almost as big as Brandon but was very skinny and pointed up to his belly even when she let go of it. She spit in her hand rather than directly on his penis like she saw me do. I saw that the head of Zack’s penis was much larger than the rest of it. It reminded me of my hairbrush and began to wonder with all these different shapes and sizes if I would be able to tell the difference if one was inside me.

Brandon saying, “one minute,” brought me out of my bizarre sexual thoughts.

“Take off your shirts girls!” Rylie said, enjoying this way too much.

I reluctantly pulled my shirt over my head but quickly resumed masturbating Ethan. Again, Sara was slower. I felt bad for her because she was so shy and embarrassed about her extremely small breasts. Zack’s eyes were moving from Emma’s breasts then to mine like he had never seen a naked girl before. Ethan, I was shocked to see, had his eyes shut tight like he didn’t want to see.

“This is the best fucking day ever!” Zack commented under haggard breath.

Ethan only moaned a response.

I spit on his dick again and tried different motions with my hands. I was, unfortunately, trying to remember what got my brother off. His was the only penis I had touched until today. Brandon had lasted at least ten minutes. That would put me naked and Ethan allowed to put his fingers inside me for at least five minutes. I just had to make this guy cum quicker.

“Two minutes,” Brandon stated.

“Wow! You guys are doing better that I thought,” Rylie exclaimed. “Hang in there for some head! And if you want you can feel their boobies. Girls stand up and let them get a handful.”

We both rose off our knees and Zack immediately started rubbing Emma’s chest and erect nipples. Ethan still had his eyes closed. Was he trying to pretend he wasn’t here? Maybe that was what was keeping him from cumming?

After adjusting my grip in my standing position next to him, I took his right hand in mine and lifted it to my breast. It took even more courage to say something sexy. I whispered in his ear, “Oooh! Ethan, I want you to touch me.” It sounded awkward and sad in my head but I felt a shiver go up his body. His fingers were barely touching my breast. “Yesss, that is it,” I cooed. He gripped it a little tighter and his thumb found my hard nipple. But is eyes were still closed.

I could tell that talking to him was working. I thought of the most disgusting thing I could say. “Please don’t cum yet, I want your big cock in my mouth. I want to taste your cum.” He finally opened his eyes and looked at me desperately.

That was all it took. He let out a small grunt and his penis began to shoot globs of semen onto the bare concrete floor. I let go quickly so I would get less on my hand. His penis was bobbing in the air and still spitting. He eventually took it in his own hand squeezed the last drops out.

Rylie was laughing, “Way to go Sara! It looks like we have a winner!” But she said it more like wiener.
The following 7 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 06-29-2017, 01:09 PM   #243
thatonebandkid

i was starting to get worried, and the BAM! three new posts in one day!
thatonebandkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:12 AM   #244
Wardishydra

Great addition, very ironic how it ends. Looking forward to more!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 06-30-2017, 03:57 AM   #245
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Nice updates, thanks for the new chapters.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 06-30-2017, 12:10 PM   #246
tiger777

Great updates, it's a good thing that you don't let this story die
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 06-30-2017, 01:16 PM   #247
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update!! Loving the public factor as well as the stranger

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 07-09-2017, 12:37 PM   #248
Trucker28

Emma

“Crap!” I mumbled. I was in shock that Sara had managed to get Ethan off first. He wasn’t even hard two minutes ago now he was spurting globs of his nasty stuff on to the empty houses concrete floor. Sara looked like she was holding the poor guy up as he leaned in against her, he was finishing pumping his little pointy penis.

“Hell yes!” Zach shouted, “I win!”

I looked over at Brandon and Rylie. He was sitting on a stack of white boards and Rylie was sitting on his lap. One of her hands was behind her, in his crotch. I didn’t even want to play with this ugly skinny dick when there was Brandon’s perfect one a few feet away. Now I was supposed to put this thing in my mouth. Ugg.

Rylie was all smiles waiting for me to do it. Brandon had a disappointed look on his face. Was he upset that I lost. That I sucked at hand jobs! Or that I was about to let some creep cum in my mouth. He still had all the power. He could stop this shit if he wanted to. Maybe this is what he wanted. Did watching me suck off another guy turn him on? Or was this an excuse to like Rylie more? She was more bossy and outgoing. She had won the game.

“Sorry Emma,” Sara said. She was looking kinda sad for me. She had let go of Ethan who was recovering with his bare ass on the ground next to his mess. His pants and boxers still around his ankles.

“Time for some meat in your mouth!” Rylie giggled.

“It is ok,” Brandon said sympathetically, “you can do this.”

I finally looked back at Zack. “Crap,” I repeated. That is probably not what a guy wants to hear right before he gets head.

I knelt back down to be eye level to his penis. It was so skinny, except for a fat round almost purple head. His balls, which I had rubbed a few minutes ago, were practically gone. I could make out one pushed up against the base of his penis, which curved up toward his belly.

I thought I should put it in my mouth right away. To do that I would have to bend it down to me. So instead I stuck out my tongue and licked from his too tight, non-existent balls, up along his skinny shaft.

“Uuuugh,” he moaned.

I felt something on the top of my head. I looked up to see glob of semen shoot from his dick and I quickly tried to move out of the way. It splashed down on my bare shoulder.

“Ohh My God! You came in my hair!” I yelled, when I was finally out of the way. I could hear Rylie and Sara laughing behind me. I grabbed the closest shirt and tried to wipe it off my shoulder and my hair.

“You were supposed to put it in your mouth,” Zack said meekly, when he was able.

“He has you there,” Rylie confirmed still laughing.

“He didn’t even give me a chance,” I grumbled. I decided that it was better that he had shot off in my hair. I didn’t have to get a mouthful of semen.

“Dam it, that was my shirt,” Sara said holding up the shirt I had worn out today. She put it on but it was shorter on her than me and showed off the undersides of her breasts even when she pulled it down.

“Sorry,” I said, holding out the cum stained shirt to her. I couldn’t help smiling a little.

“Yeah,” Brandon said to his sister, “you should wear your own shirt home.”

Sara and I exchanged shirts, paying close attention to the smears of semen across the belly of the one, as the boys managed to get their pants back up. I noticed that both were quieter and actually seemed more embarrassed than I felt. They just had orgasms, you’d think they would be ecstatic. It was most likely the first time with a girl.

Rylie thanked the boys for being involved in our little experiment, as she put it, and they exchanged phone number. She said it might be fun to text later, when they were back home in Cali.

As we left the house I noticed the work truck turning back into the subdivision. The boys went quietly back to the park and we headed a more direct route back to Sara’s house.

Brandon put his arm around my shoulder as we walked and broke our silence. “You guys did a great job back there, I was impressed. Neither lasted more than three minutes. That is some impressive talent.”

“Shut up,” I said, pushing him away playfully.

“It was actually hilarious; did you see the way Ethan started jacking himself off when I stopped. It was like he couldn’t stop even though we were all watching,” she was beaming.

“Penises are crazy things,” Brandon stated as a mater-of-fact. Pulling me back to him, I relaxed and snuggled into his side.

“And poor Ethan,” Rylie added, “he was so ready for his first blowjob then, Bam! It’s over.”

“I didn’t mind that I just wish I had ducked out of the way sooner,” I said.

We were all laughing.

“Like I said, Penises are crazy things,” Brandon repeated.

“Hey bro, has that ever happened to you?” Sara asked. Brandon was quiet but she must have seen something in his expression. “Oh, it has, hasn’t it?”

Brandon conceded with I nod. We all giggled.

“Come on tell us,” Rylie jibed.

“Is this one of my dares?” he asked.

“No effing way, keep it to yourself for all I care. I’ve got plans for you,” she snapped.

“Come on, please?” I begged.

He looked down in my eyes and I knew I had him.

“Fine. I was at summer camp a few years ago, I met a girl and one night in the forest we were making out for like an hour. All the sudden she reached over started rubbing me through my jeans. I popped off in seconds. In my pants. She giggled about it but was pretty cool. Plus, I don’t think she told anyone. Luckily, she was from another state and we never talked again.”

“Oh, she told people,” Sara stated.

“What?” Brandon looked shocked.

“I was there, remember?” When we all gave her a look like are you kidding? She added, “I mean at the camp.”

“You were with the younger kids.”

“She was that bushy red head, she looked like the girl from Brave. I don’t remember her name.”

“Sabrina,” Brandon added.

“Yeah, I heard her talking about it with some of her friends. I never heard your name they seemed to know who she was talking about.”

“Oh my God, can we end this conversation?” he said.

“It’s OK,” I said squeezing him tight. “You can control that crazy penis now.”

“We will see about that soon,” Rylie said mockingly.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 07-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #249
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

So happy to see this continuing. Thank you

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 07-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #250
Trucker28

Brandon

As I was unlocking the front door Emma was asking for a shower. The cum had dried on the walk home leaving a crusty, matted mess on the top of her golden blonde head. All of us were sweaty from the walk and running around the park.

“The girls and I are going to get cleaned up and dressed,” Rylie stated with an air of authority that had me slightly worried. Had I given her too much power. Truthfully, she had none. I still held all the cards or pictures to be more precise. But, she was showing her take charge attitude like she had in the car with our creepy stranger.

Once inside she turned to me, “Brandon, are you ready for your first dare?”

I nodded a little reluctantly.

“You must remain naked,” she paused for her drama queen effect, “and hard while we get ready.”

That actually didn’t sound that bad. “How long will it be?” I asked.

She held her hands up approximating the length of my cock. “I think it’s about this long,” she said, “but you haven’t let us measure it yet.”

“I meant how much time?” I interjected over three girls giggling.

“Until the doorbell rings and you answer it,” she stated turning away, then she turned back quickly. “Naked and hard.” She bopped me on the nose with her index finger like I was a little kid.

“What did you order a pizza or something, that one has been done to death,” I stated.

“Are you hungry again? Too bad. You are going to wish it was a pizza.” She turned swiftly and headed up the stairs. “And why are you still dressed? You can come up and watch us if you need some inspiration. But no cumming!” She lifted the back of her skirt as she climbed. Did I mention she was a drama queen?

Leaving my clothes in a heap at the bottom of the stairs I entered mine and my sister’s bathroom to find Rylie and Emma climbing into the shower together. As Emma started the water Rylie gave me a displeasing look glancing to my semi erect dick. I had never jacked off in front of anyone, but I reluctantly began stroking myself. Thankfully they left the shower curtain open, I would happily sop up the wet floor later. It did not take much effort to get hard as the two beautiful nude girls began rinsing under the warm water.

I thought about closing the lid and sitting on the toilet but it was off to the side. Instead, with a swipe of my arm, I cleared my sister’s makeup and crap to one side and hoisted myself onto the counter between the two sinks.

Rylie had poured a handful of shampoo into her hands and began washing Emma’s cum stained hair. I knew she was teasing me. Sometimes she would just barely brush Emma’s back with her hard nipples. Then she would smash her magnificent soapy tits against her. After rinsing her hair, she reached around and began to rub Emma’s small hard tits. She began whispering into Emma’s ear. One hand slowly traveled down her flat stomach and slid between her legs. Emma looked up at me with a conspiratorial smile.

Both girls were watching me. I was still gripping my cock but was afraid to move my hand. I wanted to explode so badly.

Emma turned to face Rylie and began to wash her by pressing their soapy bodies together. They had their arms around each other and were grinding their whole bodies together. Small tits pressing against large, hard little nipples fighting against each other for space against soft flesh. Rylie pushed her leg up between Emma’s legs. I could see Emma’s clit pressed against her thigh. They looked at each other, Emma tilted her head and Rylie leaned in with her mouth slightly open.

I couldn’t believe they were kissing. It wasn’t just a kiss. They were making out. I could see their tongues every few seconds. Emma continued to grind herself on Sara.

I had to force my eyes closed and leaned back against the mirror. Watching them was killing me. I thought I was going to burst.

“Oh my God!” moaned Emma’s voice.

“Oh… yes!” whimpered Rylie.

“Oh, NASTY PERV!” yelled Sara, “That’s where I do my makeup. Get your nasty ass off the counter!”

Thank you, Sara.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 07-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #251
Nwbie
getDare Devil

So close, I wish there were more chapters to read
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 11:22 PM   #252
Wardishydra

Great additions! Can't wait for more!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 07-25-2017, 12:59 PM   #253
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Hope this story keeps going! Want to see who is at the door, it sounds like the girls are about to get some payback

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 08-05-2017, 08:21 AM   #254
tiger777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallishguy View Post
Hope this story keeps going! Want to see who is at the door, it sounds like the girls are about to get some payback
I can only agree whit this
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #255
Trucker28

Brandon

I open my eyes to see my sister Sara standing in the bathroom doorway. Her hair was wet and water was still beaded on her bare shoulders. Thankfully she was wrapped in a towel. Another naked girl might have pushed me over the edge. She must have showered in our parent’s bath room. Her angry voice and disgusted look on her face was enough to pull me back from the edge of orgasm.

She gave Emma and Rylie a disapproving look, then turned and stalked towards her room. I took the opportunity to follow her out of the bathroom. Using great will power, I ignored the two in the shower.

“Oooh Brandon, where are you going?” teased Emma giggling.

“Come back and show us your control,” Rylie called after me. She didn’t say I had to stay in there. I just had to stay hard and not blow my load.

Sara saw me following and quickly shut her door. I stayed in the hallway listening to the bathing beauties finish their shower. Minutes later they emerged also wrapped in towels. Emma’s wet hair reminded me of our amazing shower this morning. With the thought of burying my tongue in her perfect pussy, I had no problem staying hard.

As Rylie passed me in the hall she grabbed my erection and pulled me into Sara’s room. “You’re staying with us so we can keep an eye on this thing.”

Sara was not pleased to have me in the room. She was already wearing a white bra and she was pulling up a pair of white cotton panties that looked like they fit perfectly over the tan lines of her ass. She turned to see us enter.

“Can’t he wait outside?” she asked.

“Is there anything he hasn’t yet seen?” Rylie asked in return.

“It’s not that, I don’t want his thing going off in my room. And DON’T sit on my bed!” she yelled as I got close. She grabbed her wet towel off the floor and laid it on her bed so I could sit nude without leaving an ass print on her bed. My erection was still pointing up with no assistance as I sat and watched the three girls finish dressing.

Sara quickly pulled a tank top over her head and a pair of jean shorts over her ass. She left the room and I heard the hair dryer start up in the bathroom. Emma and Rylie also began to dress from the clothes they had brought with them for the weekend. It was disappointing to see bras covering tits and panties covering their tight round asses. Soon, they too were leaving to dry their hair. Rylie was rushing the girls to get down stairs for whoever was arriving.

In the living room the girls sat on the couch across from me in the recliner. They talked and giggled to each other as we all just sat and waited. Unfortunately, this meant I had to stroke myself occasionally to keep hard. It was extremely embarrassing to have my sister watch me jackoff.

“Hey,” Sara asked, “What is that circum-something you were talking about in the car?”

“Uh…well… it’s a circumcision,” I tried to explain. I could feel my face turning red at the idea of talking about my dick while it was on display to the girls. “It is when they cut off the foreskin of the penis.”

“Oh my God!” Emma was the first to respond with shock. “You had skin cut off your thingy? Did it hurt?”

“Why would someone do that?” came from Rylie.

“Does it make it smaller?” Sara continued the barrage of questions.

I wasn’t sure where to start. “The doctor does it like days after your born, so I don’t really remember. But I imagine it wasn’t pleasant.”
Emma practically dove off the couch and was on her knees in front of me for a better look.

“I’m told it is easier to keep clean and ones with foreskins sometimes get infections. And no it has nothing to do with size.”

Emma gently took hold of my hard cock and with a finger traced over a darker line of skin that circles the shaft a couple inches below the head. “Is this the scar from it?”

“Probably,” I replied enjoying her touch.

Sara and Rylie were now both standing over her inspecting my erection.

“Oh my poor little guy,” Emma cooed before leaning in and placing a wet kiss with a little bit of tongue on the shaft.

“Gross, stop that!” Sara barked screwing up her face in a disgusted look.

Rylie just giggled, hopefully at my sister and not at the “little” comment I was trying to ignore.

“Do you know which guys at your school are circumsioned or not?” Sara asked.

“Circumcised is the word you want, circumcision is the operation,” I corrected. “I don’t check out other guy’s dicks in the locker room and it’s not like we go around comparing either. Why are you taking a poll?”

“No, I’m just curious.”

“Well I do like being able to see the head all the time,” Emma said, still slowly stoking me. “That one in the car just looked weird.”

“Your just saying that cuz you have a crush on the guy this one is attached to.” Rylie interjected making Emma blush. “You also need to be careful cuz he is not allowed to cum yet.”

Rylie saying that reminded me that my nuts were starting to ache. I had been hard most of the time at the park, in the restaurant, and now the entire time we had been home. Release would be very welcome any time soon.

The sound of the doorbell made us all jump.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk