Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #1
moretech

Default Game Rule Enforcer

Hi,

This is the first story I ever wrote, I am not sure if it will be any good or not but I hope you guys like it. First post of the story will be after this post as in this one I want to give some information on how I made the story.

I had a basic idea of what I wanted to do but everything, such as who wins, who loses, what is being done, their names, ages, genders and nearly everything else ( as there are some exceptions ) was all done by using a randomizer / generator.

For what happens I had put in multiple options in a randomizer and then as the story goes modified that and picked one of them when I needed it.

This includes for the ages of the people in the story, as I started the randomizer to see what the lowest age could be and what the highest age could be, with that, the lowest that could have come up ( but didn't ) was 8 years old and the oldest ( but once again didn't ) was 30.

If you are not comfortable with most of the characters being underage, then please stop here as the average are of the people is around 15.

I hope you all will enjoy it. ( I will try to post daily but there might be some times that I can not do that )
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
moretech

Default Page 1

May 10 of the year 3421
It was a warm spring day when Samantha received a text message from Amy that said “Hey Sam, wanna hang out with the gang?“ The gang Amy referred to is Jeff, Charles, Kati, Lisa and herself. Samantha replied to the message by saying she will be there once her chores are done. Half an hour later her chores were done and Samantha decided to change clothes before going to where they all are. Samantha went to her closet and decided to change to a pink shirt with a butterfly print on it, some jeans, her favourite high heels and a belt that is used for decoration. She also decided to leave her brunette hair in some twin tails and then call Amy. “Hey, Amy, where are you guys hanging out today?“ Asked Samantha. “At Lisa’s, are you on your way?” replied Amy “Yea, I’ll be there in a few” After hanging up the call Samantha went to the beautiful place. Once she arrived Samantha knocked on the door and then went inside, it was a habit of them to leave their door unlocked when someone is home. Once Samantha was inside she started to look around and tried to listen if she could hear what room they were in. It didn't take long for Samantha to figure out that they were in the basement where all the entertainment systems are. As she entered the basement she saw that everybody was already there and talking with each other.

From the group that was there Samantha saw that Lisa, who is nineteen years old and has a nice and athletic body with shoulder length brown hair, is wearing some sandals, some hot shorts and a sweater. Amy, who is fifteen and has a very petite body with long blonde hair, is wearing some shoes, socks, a short dress and a small jacket over the dress. Kati who is eighteen years old and has a slim body but not athletic with short red hair, is wearing a kind of old school uniform as she likes these types of clothing, this uniform includes shoes, socks, a skirt, a shirt and a tie. However, she always wears these somewhat sloppy. Next up is Jeff who is a seventeen year old athletic and muscled guy with short black hair and is wearing some shoes, pants with a belt, a t-shirt and an open shirt above the t-shirt. Lastly is Charles who is a somewhat more chubby seventeen year old guy but not just fat yet with shoulder length brown hair, he is wearing shoes, pants, a long sleeved thin hoodie and a shirt above the hoodie. Amongst these friends Samantha felt rather good as she too was a seventeen year old with a pretty good body as she was a cheerleader until a year ago, she had to stop being a cheerleader when she hurt herself in an accident.

"Hey guys, what's new?" said Samantha. As she said this the others replied with some casual greetings and announced that Charles got a new gadget from his parents. "Oh, what gadget did you get?" Asked Samantha to which Kati quickly replied "It's a G.R.E.". This surprised Samantha as she knew that a G.R.E., or officially known as a "Game Rule Enforcer", is something rather expensive and hard to come by even when you are rich, which luckily for Charles, his parents are very rich. "Can I see it?" asked Samantha and Charles replied with "Of course, we're actually planning on using it for a game that we want to play, but we need to come up with some rules for the game to make sure the gadget actually works properly." This was sounding very interesting to Samantha and everyone else as they would love to know how it worked and how much fun it would be. Jeff decided to give some input on the topic and said "We should come up with some rules for a game then, first off, lets think of a game we can play for it and then decide the actual rules for the game, naturally we should make the end game rules something none of us would normally do to make sure the gadget does work".

Everyone agreed and started to think on their own for some game they can play and the rules that would go with the game when suddenly Lisa said "Let's make a mini game before the actual game" and grabbed the gadget and put in some rules. After Lisa put in all the rules everyone had to read and then sign the rules in the gadget to agree with it. As it was written down the G.R.E. said "The first game any person comes up with that has proper rules will be the game that actually gets chosen and each of us has to agree with the rules said by this person. The rules in the game created have to be fair to all players and none of the rules should be illegal. Everything else is allowed".
Old 04-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #3
moretech

Default Page 2

Everyone agreed and signed the G.R.E. rule sheet, by doing so each of them got a little G.R.E. logo on their right wrist as proof that they signed the agreement. Once everybody had signed they all started to think about a game with some rules again until Amy said that she had one and took the G.R.E. to put in the game and rules for the game so everyone could sign it, it was also when the game and rules were entered that the G.R.E. could decide if the rules were fair for all players or not as it does have a limited Artificial Intelligence in it.

After Amy was done writing the information down in the GRE the light on the GRE turned green to indicate that the rules were fair to all players and that no illegal actions were in the rules itself. Once this was done everyone knew that they had to read the information and then sign it as their previous mini game stated. As the G.R.E. was passed from person to person to read the rules and then sign it there were some clear surprises but at the same time clearly some indications that they would like the game. The G.R.E. read as followed:

The game will be a spin the bottle quiz, we will all sit in a circle and spin the bottle, the person the bottle lands on will be asked a question and then has 30 seconds to answer correctly. The questions will be drawn from a digital trivial pursuit game with some small additions of our own. The digital version does allow us to add extra questions. If answering too slow or incorrectly then you will lose the round and have to give up a piece of clothing.

Each person will start with a minimum of five clothing pieces, wearing more is allowed and working in your favour but nobody is allowed to wear more than ten pieces. If you have less than five pieces then you get a few "free loses" where you do not loose any actual pieces of clothing, this can only be certain when this person is already in nothing but their underwear.

Once a person is fully naked and loses again, then this person will roll one dice and let everyone spank their ass twice. The dice roll will be used later, One stands for Minutes, Two stands for Hours, Three stands for Days, Four stands for Weeks, Five stands for Months and six stands for "Lucky Break". Lucky break means that the loss this time cancels out the loss and the spanking or anything else from this loss can not happen. Next loss would be the same loss count again.

If the same player that did roll a number between one and five on the dice loses again then this person will have to roll an other dice and let anyone touch anywhere for one minute each, this dice decides how many dice the next loss for this person will be rolled with each number representing the number of dice except for six, six means five plus an other dice roll and add each of the dice rolls that happened.

After the second dice roll loss happened and the same person loses again then this person will roll the number of dice that the previous loss decided on and give oral sex to all the players for two minutes each, in private if the second player is still wearing panties, pants or a skirt. The dice roll for this decides how many of the first dice roll you will have to be a slave for after the next loss. As an example, dice one rolls a two, dice two rolls a one and dice three rolls a four then the loser would be a slave for four days.

Once this has been decided and the same person loses again, then the next person the bottle lands on will be the person that will become the master, if the bottle lands on the same person as that would become the slave then the loss did not count and therefore the person gets an other loss before actually turning into a slave. If the master is the same gender as the slave then the master can choose to spin the bottle again to decide who will be the master.

As a slave you have to do anything and everything, that doesn't physically harm anyone, for the time that was specified, at this time you can choose to keep playing or to stop, if you stop, you will be the slave

If somebody that already got turned into a slave once loses the second round ( second dice roll ) again, then the touching or oral is also allowed to be vaginal or anal fucking by choice of the person touching.

If you keep going, then you could become the "master" of somebody and choose to subtract the time the other person would be a slave from your own time but the other person will also not be a slave then.

The person that has the most time will still have some time remaining on the slave time, however, if you loose again, then you could become the slave of more than one person or get the time extended.

If you loose again and the same person as before becomes the master again, then the time is extended and the master will decide what clothing is worn each day, if longer than one day.

If the master does not choose clothing pieces in the morning of the day, then the slave will be naked until the master decides otherwise, including in public. Covering up or hiding, from anyone, during the game or in the aftermath of the game is strictly forbidden.

The game will keep going until only one person has not been turned into a “slave”.

Just like before, when they signed the G.R.E. rule agreement they received the G.R.E. logo on their right wrist, however, this time, as it is a more comprehensive rule list and more advanced game the color of the logo was different. As everybody signed it Amy looked around and asked “When will we play the game? So we can prepare for the game“ however, Lisa said “We should play right now, otherwise everyone would be wearing the maximum amount of clothes allowed and the game would last a lot longer”. Everybody except for Amy agreed but as they all agreed she decided to also go with it and play right now. Lisa took her laptop and booted up the digital trivial pursuit and said “As it said in the rules, we should add some extra rules, I will first add some, then the next person and so everyone will add some questions and answers.” About half an hour later they were all done writing their extra questions into the laptop and the game was about to begin. To start everybody went to sit down in a circle. Going clockwise from Amy was Jeff, then Lisa, then Kati, followed by Charles who then has Samantha next to him making it a complete circle. “As it is my laptop I will ask the questions that show up, but when it is my turn, then Jeff or Amy, you can ask me the question then” said Lisa. “I’ll do it when it’s your turn” replied Jeff.

To begin the bottle in the centre was spun around and the first person to get a question for the game that will become very interesting landed on Charles. Lisa clicked a button on the laptop and then read the question. “Charles, What city in New Mexico was named after the Spanish words "the crosses"?” Charles started to think for a moment and then replied with “I am guessing they are talking about the New Mexico that was back on earth, with this I then have to say that the answer is …. Something I have no clue about so I fail this first round” As Charles said this everybody just started to laugh as they were expecting him to know the answer once he started saying his response. As a good sport Charles then decided to take one of his shoes off, this seemed to be a little disappointing for everybody but at the same time also a relief as it meant that they too could choose just one shoe or sock as a clothing piece.
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 04-19-2017, 03:40 PM   #4
moretech

Default Page 3

Next Charles took the bottle and spun it around carefully watching who it landed on. The lucky person that got the next question was Charles again. Well then, I guess it’s just my lucky day! Said Charles. Lisa quickly loaded up an other question on the laptop and then said “What is the longest nerve in the human body?” This seemed to be very easy for Charles as not even a second later he already answered “Sciatic Nerve”. Lisa checked the answer on the laptop and gave a nod in approval. Charles was right, now he got to spin the bottle again. This time it landed on Samantha. “What’s my question” asked Samantha. “Your question is ‘Founded around 600 B.C. by the Greeks, what was the oldest city in France on earth??’” Samantha started to think and then said “Paris?” Once Lisa looked at the answer she said, wrong, the answer is Marseilles, take something off my friend!”

Samantha sighed for this but then took off, just like Charles, one of her shoes, leaving her in still plenty of clothes. Once the shoe was taken off she then took the bottle and spun it around in a way that it landed on Kati. Kati then quickly said “Liiiiisa, what’s my question?” Lisa smiled and then said “Three kids put up their own money to make a lemonade stand: the first kid puts up $6, second $3, and the last $1. If they take in $100 and share the profits equally, how much of the $100 will go to the first kid?” Kati started to think for a moment and then said “36”. Lisa looked at the answer and was surprised and said “You’re correct, you know, you’re supposed to be bad at math, how did you know that?” “With luck, I pretty much just guessed“ replied Kati. Once the surprise was done Kati grabbed the bottle and gave it a nice spin causing it to land on Lisa. “Well then, Jeff, will you do the honours?” Asked Lisa. “Sure“ said Jeff while grabbing the laptop and making a new question pop up, Lisa, your question is ‘Katie's car used 19.5 gallons of gasoline on a 318 mile trip. How many miles per gallon did the car get?’” to which Amy replied, Kati, I didn’t know you had one of those primitive cars! This made everyone chuckle for a moment and then Lisa answered “16.3 miles per gallon.” Unlike with Kati this did not come as a surprise as Lisa has always been amazing with numbers and has never used a calculator in her life.

Lisa spun the bottle next and it landed on herself again to which Jeff instantly opened up an other question and said “Lisa, how many clothing pieces does the person sitting in front of you wear?” Lisa looked at Samantha and said “As I assume that Samantha is wearing some underwear I will guess six pieces still remaining. These pieces are one shoe, her pants, her panty, her belt, her shirt and her bra.” Samantha nodded and said “That’s correct“. Once this was done Lisa spun the bottle again only for it to land on herself once more. Once the bottle stopped Lisa said “Oh come on, this game must be rigged, it’s jus trying to get me to strip my clothes off!” to which everyone laughed and Jeff replied “Then do what the game wants you to do“. Once this was done they all looked at Jeff who then got a new question for the laptop. The question read as followed: “Most painting students learn this list: the three primary colors of paint, the ones that can form any colors when mixed. What are they?” Lisa replied with “for paint, this would be Blue, Red and Yellow.” Everybody knew this answer and just told Lisa to spin the bottle again for her next question. However, this time the bottle landed on Kati so Lisa got to ask her an other question but first she said “Let’s change the asking questions up, as the answer is hidden anyway when the question pops up we can just put the laptop in the centre and then who ever gets the bottle gets to press the next question button.” Everyone agreed and then Lisa asked “How many people have seen you naked?”

This made the room go silent for a moment before Kati said “What kind of a question is that? This is supposed to be a Trivial pursuit like game, this is more a truth question rather than what it should be. Who put that in the list?” Charles then answered with “I did, the G.R.E. is supposed to be able to detect lies and display that it is a lie, so with these kinds of questions we can try that feature out too”. Everyone was now interested in what Kati had to say for the question, to which she replied. “If you don’t count my family members from when I was little, then as far as I know, nobody has.” Everybody then quickly looked at the GRE logo on Kati’s wrist, but unfortunately no change happened so they are not sure if that feature is actually working or not.

Kati then spun the bottle and this landed on Lisa again, with this Lisa then grabbed her question from the laptop and read “Around the middle of the 18th century, this Englishman wrote a book of rules and instructions for indoor games, especially card games. Who was he?” Lisa started to think for a moment and then answered with “I think that was Edmond Hoyle.” Now that Lisa had answered her question everybody went to look at the answer. Amy quickly said “how in the world could you have known that?” “I did an essay on a similar topic before and I found that out then.” replied Lisa.

Lisa now spun the bottle again so the next person could get a question, this person was Charles. Charles then grabbed his question from the laptop which said “He was one of the highest earning entertainers in the world. He was not a singer, not related to film, not an actor, not an author, not a writer, not related to sports, but he is named after a fictional character. Name this entertainer.” Charles started to think for a while and then Amy said “Too slow, take something off and let’s look at the answer.” Charles took off his other shoe and then looked at the laptop for the answer which said “David Copperfield, Illusionist”.

Next Charles spun the bottle and it landed on Jeff. Jeff answered the question that he had with ease as his question was “Who were the next three actors, after Sean Connery and Roger Moore, to play dramatic roles as James Bond, 007?” and Jeff is a big James Bond fan. Once Jeff answered correctly on his question he then spun the bottle which landed on Amy.

The question for Amy was “In 1995, Shannon Faulkner enrolled in, but then withdrew from, which formerly all-male military academy in South Carolina?” Amy started to think and right as she was about to answer Charles said “Too slow, take off a piece of clothing”. As this is what Amy said to Charles before everybody started to laugh a little. Amy then sighed and said “I think I know the answer, I believe it is The Citadel but as I was too slow I will follow the rules and take off my shoe.” Once she took off her shoe she then still had her second shoe, her two socks, her short dress and a little jacket that everybody could see. Everybody also naturally assumed that she is wearing underwear.

Everybody then looked at the answer and Charles said “well, look at you, you did know the answer, you just were too slow, better luck next time.” Amy glared at Charles and then spun the bottle. Once the bottle stopped spinning they saw that it landed on Samantha who then looked at the computer screen and pulled up a question. The question is “Which Norman conqueror proclaimed himself King of England after defeating the English King Harold at the Battle of Hastings in 1066?” to which Samantha started to think and then said “William the Conqueror”. As everybody looked at the answer Charles said “Correct but you girls need to lose more often, I want at least one of you as a slave at the end of the game.” This caused all the girls to glare at Charles and then Amy said “says the person closest to becoming a slave.” Samantha then spun the bottle for the next person to get a question.

The bottle stopped on Lisa who then went to the computer to read the question “Which animal has the longest gestation period, about 645 days almost 2 years?”. This caused her to exclaim “Oh god, I have no clue so I will just lose this round and take off a piece of clothing”. Amy quickly said “I dare you to take something other than shoes off!” This caused everybody to pay some good attention to Lisa as she started to think herself. Lisa then said “If I do this, then I want something in return.”

“What do you want in return?“ asked Amy. “Well, if I take off something else, and potentially expose my underwear already, then I want that from now on, if a person does not know the answer they can choose to do a dare, which is decided by the last person who won a round, however, the dare can not be to take off pieces of clothing and if they fail to do the dare then they will lose two pieces of clothing instead of one, but if they manage to complete the dare, then they lose no clothes.” replied Lisa.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:44 AM   #5
moretech

Default Page 4

Everyone agreed and went to the G.R.E. and added on this rule to the rules of the game and then signed the updated version as the G.R.E. allows more rules to be added but none to be taken off at any time during a game. Once this was done Lisa started to think what was best to take off as now she could not take off her sandals for the loss she just had. After some careful thinking Lisa decided to take off her sweater leaving her in some hot shorts, sandals and a tank top, for as far as people could see. Once this was taken off Lisa decided to spin the bottle for the next person to get a question. The result was that Lisa had to answer an other question. The question that Lisa has to answer is “In 1926, Gertrude Ederly was the first woman to accomplish what athletic feat?”. Lisa started to think for a moment and then said “Swim the English channel”. Once again, Lisa was correct making her feel very relieved and then spun the bottle again.

This time the bottle stopped on Amy, once Amy got her question from the computer she said that she had no clue who Demi Moore is so she will do a dare instead. This caused Lisa to think for a moment until Lisa said “For your dare I want you to do a handstand for thirty seconds without getting help from anyone or anything here, if you fall over, then you fail”. Amy quickly piped up “HEY! I am wearing a loose dress, isn’t that the same as taking off clothing as the dress would fall down?”

Lisa quickly responded with “No, it is not, if you can you can have the dress still perfectly fine covering your whole body while doing the handstand so it isn’t a dare to take off clothes.” Everyone agreed and so Amy had no choice and tried to do the handstand. The moment that Amy went to the handstand position she started to lean a little too far and fell over nearly instantly. This caused Lisa to laugh and then say “well, you failed, time to take off two pieces of clothing!” Naturally this was very bothersome to Amy but she did it anyway. The pieces that Amy decided to take off were her second shoe and one sock.

Once she took these off she spun the bottle and it landed on Lisa. As Amy didn’t even try to answer the question and the answer was never revealed Lisa decided that she would answer that question. The question that was still on the screen was “What 1992 film drama starred Demi Moore, Tom Cruise, and Jack Nicholson?” to which Lisa replied “Man Trouble?”. As Lisa seemed to ask it more as a question rather than an answer everybody was hoping that she would be wrong, and as they were expecting, she was wrong as the answer to the question is “A Few Good Men”. “Darn it” said Lisa “Okay, ill take off my sandal” Lisa took off the sandal and spun the bottle.

The bottle landed on Charles who went to the laptop and read the question “In the film Quills, which actor plays the role of what notoriously sadistic 18th century French author?” to which he replied “Geoffrey Lewis”. Once Charles answered everybody looked at the computer only to start laughing as the correct answer is “Geoffrey Rush”.

“So close, yet so wrong“ said Amy, somewhat trying to provoke Charles. Charles slightly glared at Amy and then took off one of his socks, which were not visible before he took his shoes off. Once his sock was off he spun the bottle and caused it to land on Kati.

Kati then went to the laptop and said “Yay, my third question is an easy one” in a sarcastic tone as the question read: “A bicycle tire is 1 foot in radius. About how many revolutions will the tire make as the wheel travels a distance of one mile?”

Kati decided that she was not going to risk it this time and go for a dare instead. As Lisa was the last one to answer correctly a few rounds ago she got to decide on a dare once more. “The dare for Kati is” started Lisa “to do twenty five push ups and twenty five sit ups in less than five minutes.” As Kati is not too athletic she sighed and then started with the push ups, once these were done she did the sit ups and as she completed all twenty five of these she asked “Did I make it in time?” to which Jeff replied “You took six minutes, so you failed, you will lose two pieces.”

Kati then took off both her shoes and spun the bottle, this time the bottle landed on Samantha who received the question “Are you a virgin?” Samantha instantly said “I will purposely say this wrong to see what the G.R.E. does when it is a question like this, so my answer to this is No, I am not a virgin.” Once Samantha said this the G.R.E. logo on her wrist lit up in red to indicate that she lied and at the same time it showed a warning on the G.R.E. screen. Everybody now knew what to look for when a similar question is asked. Amy then said “As you gave us a warning you do not have to take anything off” to which everyone agreed.

Samantha then spun the bottle and this time it landed on Jeff. The question that was displayed for Jeff was “This 1859 novel, set during the French revolution, is possibly the best-selling of all time, with over 200 million copies sold. What?” To which Jeff replied “A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens”. Once they looked at the answer on the laptop Lisa said “Congrats, you got it right” followed by Jeff spinning the bottle only for it to land on Samantha again. Samantha then did the same, went to the laptop and answered the question that showed up correctly twice in a row as the next spin of the bottle also landed back on Samantha, however, the spin after that one landed on Kati who had the question “In 1955, the US launched the world's first nuclear-powered submarine. This ship was named after a sea animal with a spiral shell. What was the name of this ship?”

Kati started to think for a while but ended up not knowing what the answer was and let everyone know by saying “I have no clue so I will take off one of my socks” The next bottle spin that happened landed on Kati again who had the luck of getting an easy but embarrassing question of “Would you like to sleep with somebody that is in this room right now?” to which she replied “yes.” “Oh, who do you want to sleep with?” asked Charles. Kati’s reply was “That isn’t part of the question so I will not answer that”.

Once this was done Kati grabbed the bottle and gave it a nice powerful spin causing it to go around a lot and end up stopping between Lisa and Kati but being slightly closer to Lisa. Once the group had decided that Lisa was the lucky “winner” she went to the laptop and got the question “Can you find a word whose spelling contains five vowels in a row? Something that a person might do while waiting for a bus, or something a hairdresser might be doing, are clues for this word.”. After reading the question Lisa said “I don’t know, can I do a dare instead?“. This gave a smile on Kati’s face as she was the last person that answered a question correctly.

After some thinking Kati said “Lisa, I want you to spin around really fast 25 times and then without touching the wall or falling, run to the other side of the hallway in less than fifteen seconds time”. “That will be very hard to do but Okay, ill try” replied Lisa and stood up and started to spin around, once she was done with the 25 times of spinning around she started to run to the other side but about halfway down the hallway she ran into the wall causing her to lose. Making everyone really happy as now Lisa has to lose two pieces of clothing.

When Lisa got back and was not dizzy anymore she took off her second sandal and her tank top revealing her white bra that is covering her perky B-cup breasts. As everyone was clearly staring at Lisa due to this she started to blush and said “So are we going to keep playing or are you people just going to stare at my chest?” This caused everybody to snap out of their stare and allowed Lisa to spin the bottle. This time it landed on Samantha who received the question “What is the longest word in the English Language that is typed only with the left hand on a standard keyboard?” to which she replied in a very short time “Stewardesses”. Everybody had to think for a while and then realized that she could be right. This only got confirmed when they looked at the answer.
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 04-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #6
moretech

Default Page 5

“Nicely done” said Amy “Now spin the bottle again, I want to see more people undress”.
Samantha did just that and the bottle stopped on Kati who received the question “The state of Mississippi had the lowest legal marriage age on earth - allowing females to marry without parental permission at what age?” “I don’t know, but I will guess, I am going to guess it is age fourteen” said Kati. Everybody looked at the computer as Kati went to display the answer which ended up being “15”. “Well, Kati, time for you to take something off …. Or do you want to do a dare instead?” said Charles. Kati nodded at first and then said “I’ll just take one piece off” she then took off her last sock and spun the bottle for the next round.

Amy carefully looked at the bottle as it spun around and then up to Lisa once it stopped, Lisa then said “How about this, if I answer the question that comes up correctly then the next five people, excluding myself, will do a dare instead of answering a question but if I answer wrong then I will take off two pieces of clothing causing me to be either topless or bottomless”. Charles said “Sure, sounds good to me”, followed by Kati and then Samantha with “sure” then both Jeff and Amy also agreed and so Lisa went to the computer and got a question from it. “Well then, the question that I have to answer is What country, located in North America, was the first nation to formally abolish military forces?” said Lisa who then quickly started to think and said “Costa Rica”. Once she answered the question everybody was somewhat nervous as if she is right they could be having to do some dares instead of answering questions.

As the answer pulled up they all saw that Lisa was in fact correct with her answer, so the next five people, excluding Lisa, will have to do dares. “Nicely done Lisa” said Jeff “Lets spin the bottle again”. Once this was said Lisa went to the bottle and spun the bottle once more. The bottle then stopped on Amy who said “Lisa, my dear, please be gentle with your dare for me” Lisa started to think for a while and then said “I will be right back, I need some stuff from upstairs for the dare”. Lisa went upstairs in the clothes that she was wearing, full well knowing that somebody, other than her friends, could see her in her bra when she was upstairs. Lisa went to the door for the basement, unlocked it, peeked her head through the door opening and looked around, once she saw that nobody was in direct view she started to go to the liquor cabinet and took some glasses and a bottle of vodka.

She then took six shot glasses and the bottle back down to the basement but before she could get back down her 16 year old sister Jean, who has long ginger hair, saw her and asked “What are you doing?” Lisa was surprised and looked at Jean when saying “We’re playing a strip game downstairs, want to join?” Jean shook her head but said “maybe later, I got stuff to do now” and went back on her merry way. Lisa then went back to the basement and arrived at the group of friends. “You do know that I am underage right?” asked Amy to which Lisa said “Yes, that’s why it’s a dare, to be exact, I want you to pour three of these shot glasses full with vodka and once it is full to the brim you have to put it in front of a person without spilling, if you spill, you will need to drink the vodka yourself but if you don’t spill then the person who you put it in front of has to drink it, if you spill all three glasses, then you loose the dare.”.

Everybody agreed and Amy filled up the first glass, then the second, then the third, all completely to the top of the glass. With each of the glasses completely full Amy took the first one and started to slowly move it toward Jeff who was the closest to her. “don’t spill” said Lisa. “Shush, you’re making me nervous” replied Amy causing her to spill at the same time. “See what you did? Now an underage girl has to drink this vodka” she said. Amy took the remainder of the shot glass to her lips and drank the vodka. As it is the first time that Amy had any type of alcohol she coughed and said “AAAAH, that’s so strong, it kinda hurts!” to which everyone laughed and Jeff said “Well then, don’t spill it you silly girl”.

Advertisements
Kink Talk