Old 10-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18
Default Short Stories

Hello!

This thread has many INCOMPLETE short stories. Some may be two posts, but no more than three. If one is liked enough, I will continue it on another thread. These will be INCOMPLETE, so you need imagination to end it your selves!

"Shut up!" Screamed Kate, Brian's 18 y/o sister.
"Why don't you come over here and make me!" Brian replied

Brian is a 15 y/o male with short, dirty blond hair, while Kate is an 18 y/o female white long dark brown hair and natural red streaks.

"Kids, settle down, we're about to leave!" Boomed their mom, louder than three Hannah Montannah concerts going on at once(Or some other dumb singer that you like)!
The two scrambled themselves back to living room and said good-bye to their mother. The door shut and Kate started chasing Brian with her hair brush.
"What are 'ya gunna do, brush my hair?" Brian shouted, followed by a smirk on Kate's face
"sure, why not." She quickly replied Kate grabbed her cell phone and called her next-door neighbor, Amber who was also 18 and had light brown hair with natural blond streaks.
"Hey Amber, Brian's being a jerk, but I have a plan, wanna help?"
"Sure!" Amber said, after giggling. Amber arrived and Kate explained her plan, while Brian was back in his room, where he thought he was safe. The girls snuck around the hall and slowly opened Brian's door.....
This'll be continued once.

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk