Old 02-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Exclamation Hampers' Warm Trombone Society

Well this is a little experiment I'd like to try.

I'm going to collect a handful of prominent members (male and female) who are up for doing some dares to become part of my Warm Trombone Society.

Then, I'm going to publish their names and limits. I'll ask for people to suggest specific dares for specific members. Each week or so, I'll send each of the members one of the dares that has been suggested for them.

I'll ask them to do a write-up of the dare that they did, and then rate it out of five. If a user chooses not to do the dare they're given, or cannot do it, then they are out of the society, and will be replaced by another member.

It may seem confusing, probably because I haven't explained it very well. These are the basic rules. I'm planning to shake it up a bit as I go along.

So here's what I'm asking for in this thread:

Male and Female users who reckon they could handle one dare per week. For now, I ask that you be 16 or over. Please PM me with your limits. It will help your application if I know who you are, but it's not necessary.

Hugs and Kisses,
Hampers

Advertisements
Kink Talk