Old 06-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
Submissivewhore69

Default Be Harsh with me.

I have lots of time on my way to work in the morning, an hour drive!
I'm also out of work early!
Give me harsh dares; hurt my cunt & tits!!
NO LIMITS!

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.
Able to buy more upon request.

HUMILIATE, PUNISH & DEGRADE THIS WHORE.
Submissivewhore69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

If you're doing the driving, please tell me what roads you'll be on so I can be sure to avoid you.

I like dares a lot but not when they can potentially injure or kill.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
Submissivewhore69

Not just while driving, all harsh dares are accepted!

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
rusterduster

You must find something in your car larger than your used to and masturbate with it untill you come
rusterduster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
MasterSV

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterSV

I would not want you to do anything while driving. Be safe please!
But once you reach you office remove your panty n bra, then write "horny slut" on your palm using a marker and don't let it erase off the wholes (you migt have to overwrite after every few hours)....and to make things more interesting, will twist your nipples for every time someone says your name.
MasterSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
Submissivewhore69

I don't work in an office setting, unfortunately.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #7
nastylittlecumslut

When you say no limits, does that mean you're accepting dares involving the limits in your sig?
Limits: IRL public, illegal stuff, blood, insertion
Looking for someone to use and control me via kik on a regular but not 24/7 basis. Someone who's actually prepared to talk and get to know me. Will do pics. PM me!
nastylittlecumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #8
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastylittlecumslut View Post
When you say no limits, does that mean you're accepting dares involving the limits in your sig?
Yes, except pics. My hubby doesn't allow it.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
nastylittlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissivewhore69 View Post
Yes, except pics. My hubby doesn't allow it.
Well, that leaves one limit to push. Since it is a limit though I'll set you a predicament that gives you a way out.

You'll need a panty liner for this. (I'm assuming you have them.) Put the liner in your pants at the start of the day. Whenever you need to pee, you have a choice. You can either pee through your pants, or you can take them off. If you take them off, though, you must soak the liner in hot sauce before putting them back on.

(If you use tampons replace the panty liner part with soaking your tampon.)
Limits: IRL public, illegal stuff, blood, insertion
Looking for someone to use and control me via kik on a regular but not 24/7 basis. Someone who's actually prepared to talk and get to know me. Will do pics. PM me!
nastylittlecumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #10
archie21
getDare Succubus

get a piece of sticky tape at least 25 mm wide and then push lots of thumb tacks through the tape so that when you line a thong or very small pair of panties with them the sticky side sticks to the material and the tacks point straight at your ass and cunt... rub icy hot or hot sauce all over the tacks...

next put some books for both feet to stand on either side of an open door so your spine will be against the thin part of the door

roll a dice and multiply the number by five - this is number of minutes for final part...

insert as many ice cubes into your cunt as you can and then pull the panties/thong on

set a timer for the number of minutes but don't start it...
go to the door and stand on the books..
loop the panties over both door handles...
start the timer and toss it on to something soft so you cant see how long it has been going..
Kick the books away and give yourself a hanging wedgie....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #11
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

put fresh batteries in your vibe then using a safety pin pierce your clit hood and then tie the pin to your nipple rings as tight as you can. get a clamp of some description and tape your vibe to it turn it on high and then clamp your clit with it. start adding pegs to your tits you may not cum until you have got all your available pegs on to your tits if you run out of tit space then start on your pussy lips. once you have cum start pulling the pegs off one by one until you cum again then repeat this procedure until the batteries in the vibe run out all the time you are doing this dare you are to be collecting your pussy juices when you have finished report back and I will tell you what to do with the juice depending on how much you collect
Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #12
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastylittlecumslut View Post
Well, that leaves one limit to push. Since it is a limit though I'll set you a predicament that gives you a way out.

You'll need a panty liner for this. (I'm assuming you have them.) Put the liner in your pants at the start of the day. Whenever you need to pee, you have a choice. You can either pee through your pants, or you can take them off. If you take them off, though, you must soak the liner in hot sauce before putting them back on.

(If you use tampons replace the panty liner part with soaking your tampon.)
VERY HOTT HOTT HOTT!!!!!!!
I'm crying my pussy is burning so badly!
Thank you for the dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk