Old 01-06-2018, 04:32 AM   #1
GreenRhogar

Default The Farm

This is a story I have written up after a doing a roleplay with a girl. She played the part of Jessica, a 28 year old girl with short blond hair that goes down to her shoulders. She is 5ft8 with big 36DD boobs and a slim muscular body
This is my first time writing a story, so I hope you like it.

Darkness. Jessica wakes up, her body cold against a metal table. She opens her eyes and cannot see anything, she is wearing a blindfold. She tries to move her arms and legs but she cannot, they are restrained by some sort of metal bonds. She hears footsteps walk up to her and her mask is ripped off. The light is blinding. 30 seconds pass and she looks down and and screams. She is completely naked on all fours with her arms and legs shackled in place. She looks up and sees a man in front of her. “What is your name girl?” he asks in a very soft voice.
“Erm, i… I’m Jessica. Where am I” she replies, her voice is shy and wobbling. She is clearly very nervous.
“Don’t worry Jessica, you are safe now. You are on my farm, I found you on the streets, you decided to come with me. You are going to be a hucow. Would you like that?” he asks
“Yes sir” she sighs, “anything is better than being back there” thinking back to the dark alley that she used to call home.
“Wonderful” he says, “Welcome to the herd” and he walks behind Jessica. He reaches out and picks up a long stick. Jessica screams as a sharp burning pain flows into his ass cheek. She starts to cry as the brand pushes deeper into her. He pulls it away and there is a hsss as it is plunged into water. The brand says A-23.

He walks back in front of her and kisses her. “I’m sorry Jess, this next bit will be more fun.” The world goes dark for a moment as a gag is pulled over her eyes. A large mask has been put her mouth with a big 7inch pink dildo sticking out of it. There is also a smaller 3inch dildo sticking into her mouth. “This will be fun for us both” he says wheeling in another girl, in the same pose, with the same brand on her ass, it reads A-22.

He wheels her in front of Jessica and positions her so the dildo is about 3 inches into her pussy. The girl moans. Jessica then feels a deep thrust as a dick is plunged into her. She lets out a huge squeal as hips touch her ass cheeks. The trust pushes her forward and the other girls ass is now in Jessica’s face. He pulls out and the dildo also moves out of the other girl. Slowly the man moves in an out making sure to go deeper and deeper inside Jessica. He speeds up going faster and faster, both girls start to moan as they start to reach orgasm. The girl at the front starts to scream as she orgasms. Her juices flow through holes in the mask into Jessica’s mouth. It tastes amazing, Jessica starts to move and lick the dildo with the other girls juices on it. The man tenses up and groans. Jessica feels a warm hot spurt of liquid within her pussy. She moans as he continues to thrust within her. After about a minute he pulls out and pushes in a plastic plug. He pants, waits for few minutes and then takes off the gag. Jessica breathes in a deep breath and swallows the juices in her mouth. “Thank you sir” she pants

“Yes, Thank you for that pleasure” the other girl says with a strong country accent. Jessica now sees her properly for the first time. She has long black hair on a slim body. Her boobs are pressed under her body into the table.
“We’re not quite done yet.” He says as he puts the mask over the other girls mouth. She gags but then becomes accustomed to it and starts to calm down. He wheels the trolley behind Jessica, removes the plug and pushes the dildo into her pussy. A jolt flows through her body and she instantly gets wet, filling the girls mouth with juices. The man walks behind the girl and starts to fuck her. This goes on for at least 10 minutes until he suddenly stops, and moans, clearly cumming into the other girl. He pulls out and puts in the same butt plug like contraption into the girl. He pulls Jessica’s trolley forward and inserts the plug into her too.
“Congratulations girls. Its not often I get two girls who are in heat at the same time. I had a lot of fun, and look forward to the next. Are you?” he says in a completely clear voice, as if he is unphased by the near 30 minutes and at least two orgasms he has had.
The girls both nod and say “Yes sir” in union, look at each other and smile.

He unties them and leads them out of the room, down and out of a massive entrance hall of a stately home. They walk down the driveway and towards a big red wood barn. “Let me introduce you to your new home. I hope you enjoy” and he opens the big double doors.

Last edited by GreenRhogar; 01-07-2018 at 08:17 AM.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #2
GreenRhogar

The two girls walk into the barn and the door closes behind them. There is a big open space with 3 smaller rooms on the left-hand side. Inside there are 2 girls sitting on the floor. One girl is sitting in the middle of the room, she is an older woman, about 40 with long curly red hair tied to one side, deep blue eyes and milk white skin. Her boobs are perfectly round C cups with big red nipples. She stands up, showing that she is clearly about 3 months pregnant and says, “Hello girls, Welcome to the barn, I’m Laura, its lovely to meet you.” Her voice is deep but very feminine.
“Hello Laura, I’m Jessica, nice to meet you too” still trying to catch her breath from her experience in the house. “What’s you name by the way?” looking at Andrea.
“I’m Andrea, thank you Jessica, thankyou for how you made me feel.”
“Thank you, I’ve never felt like that” says Jessica and she hugs Andrea.
“Chloe, we have guests” shouts Laura at the girl sitting against the far wall. She stands up revealing a petite girl who is I her early 20s with short blond hair. She has small B cup boobs and small pink nipples. She has tears running down her face and she says “Hi” and walks away into one of the rooms. “Don’t mind her, its her first time in this barn, she doesn’t talk much, I don’t think she wants to be here. He looks after us, and besides, it’s fun.”

The two girls walk in and sit down next to Laura, as they get closer they realise that there is a constant drip of milk out of her nipples. “Yeah, you get used to it” Laura laughs, noticing the two girls staring at her boobs “want to try?” giggling to herself and she squeezes her boob and sprays a small stream of milk into Andreas face. “Hehehe” Andrea laughs licking her lips “its good, may I?” she says. Laura nods and Andrea goes in to suck on her boob “mmmm” Andrea moans drinking. “come on Jess, you know you want to” Andrea looks up at Jessica with white milk dripping from the corner of her mouth. Jessica kneels and sits on the other side and starts to drink too. “You’re right. This is amazing” Jessica cries “not as amazing as this” Laura moans clearly getting pleasure from the two other girls. Jessica and Andrea move away and look at each other “that was hot” Andrea says “may I?” without waiting for a response she leans forward and wraps her mouth around Jessica’s nipple holding it in her hands and stroking her tongue around the now hard nipple. Jessica moans in pleasure and without thinking pulls her hand up and grabs her other boob, biting her bottom lip as she does. Laura backs away and just watches. Jessica pulls back and looks at Andrea, “that feels amazing” they go in to kiss but the door slams open.

The girls jump back and all stand up, through the door a girl walks in on her hands and knees, she has black hair that is draping over her face, but most noticeable is that she has 6 small boobs, each with a little brown nipple on the end, these small a cup boobs are small and perky, as if they are still developing. “Welcome back Daisy” says Laura walking up to her. Daisy ignores her and walks into the corner and lays down.
The girls sit around and talk for a few hours until they hear a creaking and whirring from under the barn. Small hatches open up on the floor and 5 black dildos come through. Laura and Chloe silently walk up to them and sit down, though the dildos are about 6 inches long they both push it in without flinching. They start to bounce up and down, after about 30 seconds two tubes drop down from the roof with another dildo attached. Both girls reach up and start to suck on the dildo, while continuing to bounce. Andrea pulls on Jessica’s arm and starts to walk towards the other girls.

Andrea and Jessica walk up and sit on the dildos, they are big and both girls squeal, after 30 seconds two other tubes come down and they start to suck them. After 10 seconds of sucking food starts to flow through the dildo and into their mouths. It tastes weird however it is filling. After about 5 minutes the girls all get off full up. “That was weird” says Andrea swallowing her last bits. “weird, but fun” says Jessica. Laura continues to bounce on the dildo for 30 seconds then gets up and walks over to Daisy, nudges her awake and kisses her. She walks back to the dildo and starts to bounce again. She does this this a few times before Jessica walks up to her “what are you doing? Leave her”
“She needs to eat otherwise she’ll die” Laura says walking back to the dildo
Andrea and Jessica walk up to the dildos and start to join in. “Why doesn’t she come and do it herself?” asks Jessica?
“She is stuck like that. she doesn’t want to eat. Ask her yourself.” Says Laura. “I think she has had enough.”
“So, what’s the deal Daisy?” asks Jessica walking up to her and sitting next to her.
“I hate it here.” Daisy shouts, she sounds exactly like Laura even though they look nothing alike. “I have never been anywhere else. I was born here, I was the first child born here. I was the first test, I was shackled down and forced into this position. My body has grown in such a way that I cannot stand” she starts to cry and crawls away. He speech is stunted and slow, like that of a child.

The girls all walk away and all start to fall asleep, Andrea walks up to Jessica, “It’s cold, may I sleep with you?”
“Sure” she moves and makes space for her, Andrea lies down and wriggles into her side. “Even though I love being here on this farm, I never imagined meeting someone like you Andrea.” She puts her arm around Andrea and kisses her. Andrea kisses her back and then rests her head onto Jessica’s chest, and they both drift off to sleep.

Last edited by GreenRhogar; 01-07-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
GreenRhogar

They wake up to the dinging of a bell. The girls all stand up and walk towards the door and sit down. The door opens and the man walks in. This is the first time that the new girls have had a proper look at him. He is tall and incredibly well dressed. He is wearing a navy blue suit with a white shirt and a navy blue tie and black shoes polished far better than should be possible whilst working on a farm. His hair is blond and perfectly groomed, his crystal blue eyes pop against the hair. “Good morning girls, how lovely to see you all, did you all sleep well?” he asks with a kindness to his voice.
“Yes Sir” all the girls chant
“Daisy, come with me please. As for you all, to your positions,” he says and claps his hands and walks away with Daisy. The doors remain open. Laura and Chloe start to walk out “Come on you heard him, lets go.” Jessica and Andrea walk towards them and follow them up and out towards another barn. The doors open as they walk towards it and show 6 chairs along each wall. The girls sit down and shackles come out from the arms of the chair to restrain their arms and legs. “What is going on? Says Andrea.
“It’s milking time” Chloe says excitedly.

Machines come down from above their head like seatbelts on a rollercoaster, with suction cups that position themselves into their boobs. And they start to pump and pump and pump. It hurts Jessica and Andrea, they do not produce milk so it is just pulls and tugs on them. Laura is flowing milk from both boobs, flowing down the tubes and down into the floor. Chloe produces a bit of milk however it stops about an hour in and she starts to scream. As the milk stops and the pain starts to hit her.

The girls then feel a sharp prick in their ass. “What was that?” asks Jessica.
“I don’t know” replies Laura with a shocked look on her face. I’m sure it’s nothing though.
The girls are taken back to their original barn and the process of milk, eat, sleep repeat goes on for months, during this time the girls each start to get more pregnant, all producing a bump, however they also start to produce 4 new nipples and slightly larger bumps of new boobs underneath those. They have all also been more able to produce milk, with small drips coming out of each of their 6 nipples at almost all time.

The girls go to their normal milking however today there are no milking stands, just a female doctor. “Come, sit down girls” they sit on 4 chairs in the middle of the room. “today we are going to do ultrasounds, this machine is very expensive, so we are doing them all at the same time”
“Lets cross our fingers for girls then” laughs Laura, the doctor looks at her and laughs again “yes, lets” the doctor says with her fingers crossed in front of her heart.
She walks towards Laura and rubs the gel onto her stomach. She places the sensor on and a tiny baby flickers up on the monitor. “I’m sorry hun.” The doctor looks up, “you’re having a boy.” Laura slumps down in her chair but does not show any physical response.
The doctor moves on to Andrea, “it’s a girl” Andrea screams out in joy.
Chloe moves her hands down for the doctor to use the ultrasound, “this is your first time isn’t it Chloe” says the doctor
“Yes mistress” she replies nervously
“You don’t need to say that to me, I’m just a doctor, call me Sally” says the doctor giggling, but then her face goes very stern and solemn. “I am very sorry that it has to be like this, but you are having a boy” Chloe instantly drops out of the chair and runs to the main barn screaming and in tears. “Let her go,” the doctor says, “she is allowed to be there, Jessica its your go.” Jessica swallows, her mouth is dry and her heart beat increases and her hands start to sweat. The doctor moves the machine and starts to rub the gel on her stomach. It is freezing cold but feels good as the doctor massages in. “Hold still for me darling” she says as she moves the to scan Jessica. Her and Andrea hold hands as she starts to scan.
Everyone gasps and the doctor drops the scanner. It smashes all over the ground. “you are having twins Jess” the doctor says, but look” she points at the now frozen monitor, “look at their bellies” she points out and the girls all notice, the babies have 6 nipples. “it worked, it worked. Go back to the barn and close the door. I need to go to the house” and she pushes a button printing off the picture, holding it and running to the doctor.

Laura starts to scream as her waters break. “Help, doctors help,” she shouts. 2 male doctors run forward, and Laura gets onto the bed and it taken away. “she’s done this before, she will be fine” one of the doctor says before taking her away “go back to the barn and wait for her”
The girls walk back to the barn and find Chloe crying in the corner. “Laura has gone into labour” says Jessica, “the doctors have her so its just a matter of time.” Chloe says nothing she gets up and walks away to the far corner. “What’s up with her,” says Jessica says disgusted. “She is hurt, her first child is a boy, did you see the doctors face, she was almost in tears, I hope she is ok” says Andrea. They sit down and start to chat. The next day Laura returns. “Hi everyone, don’t celebrate anything because he is gone, they have taken my baby. The same thing happened with my last son. It sucks.” Laura is completely not affected by this at all. The girls go about their day to day life for a few more months until suddenly Jessica starts to scream, blood flows down her leg. “Help. Help.” Andrea screams and runs to the door. Thud. All the girls turn around as Jessica falls to the ground.

Last edited by GreenRhogar; 01-07-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #4
GreenRhogar

I hope people are enjoying this. I will continue writing it tomorrow. Please leave any comments to help my writing get better
Old 01-07-2018, 01:29 AM   #5
ChastisedBaby

Interesting story, I would like to read more. Could you please format it a bit though. Just some paragraphs instead of one block. This would greatly improve the reading.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChastisedBaby for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 10:46 AM   #6
GreenRhogar

Jessica’s eyes open, she looks down at her arms, there are tubes coming out of her fore arms. She has a tube in her mouth and she is connected to some machinery. “Where am I?” she asks looking around the room.
“You are in hospital, there were complications in your labour” says a nurse sat down in the corner looking at a computer “You girls are safe. Your husband took them home this morning.” She walks to the bed and removes the tubes from Jessica’s nose and mouth
“He what?” she exclaims and then coughs, “I need to get back there, I need to go now”
“Your signs look good so I can let you go tomorrow if all is good.” The nurse says “Your husband left this here for you” and she pulls out a letter and a big piece if paper. “He told me not to look at it, just to give it to you when you were ready to go”
The nurse hands Jessica the papers and then walks out. “Stay here and you will see your daughters tomorrow”

The door closes, and Jessica opens the paper, it reads Dearest Jessica, you are trapped here. They will not let you out. You have a map that will lead you to me and your family. I hope to see you soon. Love Sir. She then opens the other paper and sees a map. It is about 40 miles to the farm, “There’s no way I can get there on my own. But I have to” she mutters under her breath. She stands, completely naked and walks towards the door.

She walks down the empty corridor and out of the main door. It is mid-day and the road is busy. She walks out and instantly hears a car horn as a red SUV drives past and an arm comes out the window and throws something at her. She hit on her stomach where the extra boobs are buy a pencil. The car drives away and she hears laughing from inside. Jessica starts to run, heads down the road following the map as she goes. As she runs down the road she hears people shouting and screaming at her, an old woman shouts “Oh lord, what is that?” Parents start covering up their children’s eyes and walking the other way.

She turns the corner and suddenly, Slam. She drops her map and paper as she runs head first into a young couple both in their mid to late 20s. The man is a short stocky muscular black man with a short black buzz cut hair. The girl is a tall girl with very pale skin and raven black hair. She is absolutely stunning. “Oh my lord, what are you?” she says taking off a black coat and putting it over Jessica’s shoulders
“Thank you” Jessica mutters with her face still pointed firmly at the ground. “I’m Jessica, what are you doing?”
“We can’t just leave you here like this. You need help” the man says. “I’m Tony, this is my girlfriend Kate.”
“Come with us, our car is just over there” pointing at a shopping mall with an underground car park. They start to walk towards the building. Kate grabs Jessica’s arm and starts pulling her with them.

They walk through the shopping mall and down the stairs to the carpark. People still take double looks at Jessica wearing the coat however say nothing. They get to the dark car park and see a big blue van. They all get in the car and then tony turns around. “May I…” gesturing to Jessica.
“Sure, go for it, I might join you” Kate giggles. They both then look back and stare at Jessica in the back.
“I have always been a boob man” Tony says giggling. “And from the looks of it, you love some fun. What do you say?”
“Sure, just take me to my children” Jessica says not reacting at all. “I just want to see them”
Tony jumps between the seats and sits next to Jessica. “Besides, it isn’t fair for you if you’re the only one who is naked” he takes of all of his clothes and throws them in the front. He reaches out and grabs hold of one of Jessica’s boobs and holds it in his hand. The smallest trickle of milk comes out. “Oh my, I didn’t know I would be this lucky” and he puts his mouth over her nipple and starts to drink. His dick becomes rock hard and brushes against Jessica’s leg. Instinctively she reaches out and grabs it with her hand. It is big and as she touches the tip it twitches in her hand. Tony lets out a moan and starts to kiss her.

The back doors to the van open as Kate stands in the shadow wearing a big strap on. She steps up into the van and closed the door behind her. She lays down on the floor atop a soft blue rug, her purple dick sticking into the air. “come on Jessica, come sit, I want to get my hands on you.” Jessica walks over and starts to sit down, “no no no, turn around. In your ass. He needs his fun” Jessica turns around and sits down on the dildo, it slips right with no problem. Tony walks up and starts to fuck Jessica too. Their dicks slide in and out of Jessica as she starts to moan. The 6 hands of Jessica, Tony and Kate all grab hold of Jessica's boobs and start to squeeze them. Milk starts to flow around the floor of the van. After what feels like a lifetime of fucking Tony cums. He continues to thrust for a few seconds and then pulls out. He stands, puts on his clothes and jumps back into the front. Kate pulls out, kisses Jessica and says, “Thank you. You are beautiful, what are you?”

The car starts to move, and they leave the car park. “I live on a farm with other girls like me. I am a hucow” says Jessica. Kate looks at her and sighs.
“Wow, I love that”
“Shut up Kate, you are beautiful as you are.” Tony says, “Come her and give me a kiss.” Kate kisses Jessica again and jumps into the front with Tony. She kisses him and says then they sit in silence. For the rest of the journey not a single word is said. The car slows down and pulls onto a rocky path. This must be the driveway Jessica thinks to herself. All of a sudden there are 4 loud bangs and the car stops.

“What the Fuck was that?” shouts Tony. He turns off the engine and get out of the car. “Get out of the car.” They hear over the loud speakers. Kate steps out of the car and opens the back door to the van. Jessica jumps out and into a spotlight.

The man is waiting there. “Welcome back Jessica, I’m glad you came back”
Old 01-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #7
GreenRhogar

Slightly less interesting bit today, but I hope you all like it

“Thank you, I’m here to stay. May I go to the barn and see my babies now” says Jessica smiling at the man. “Of course” he says softly. As Jessica walks towards the barn she turns around and sees Tony and Kate fall to their knees and then get picked up by 4 men and put onto trolleys. The man walks away as the trolleys are pushed into two separate doors into the main house.

The barn door is open, as Jessica walks up to the door it flies open, Andrea runs towards her and throws her arms around her in a big hug and gives her a long passionate kiss. She pulls back and there are tears flowing down her face “I thought you were gone” she cried. “I’m so glad to see you again, where are my babies” Jessica says also crying.
Laura walks up from behind Andrea holding two tiny babies “Here you are, they are beautiful” says Laura smiling “Welcome back”
“Thank you Laura, Thank you so much” Jessica says crying and holding her babies to her chest.
“Thank Andrea, she has been keeping them safe and her own, she’s been feeding 3 babies, its taken a lot out of her” says daisy from around the corner, she walks forward on all fours and hugs Jessica’s leg
“Thank you Andrea” Jessica says shooting a cheeky wink in her direction. Andrea blushes. Jessica puts the two babies to her chest and they start to suckle on her boobs. Though she has been milked hundreds of times, and Andrea has drunk her milk multiple times, however this feels special. It feels so much more intense, bolts of energy start to flow through her body. She starts to shake and sits down so as not to fall. “Oh that’s better, drink little ones mummy is here”

Andrea comes and sits next to Jessica and puts her arm around her, resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder. “You were gone so long. Lily and I were worried, we started to think you weren’t coming back” Andrea starts to cry again.
“I nearly did” Jessica looks back and kisses Andrea on her forehead, Andrea smiles “Doctors said I lost a lot of blood, but I came back to you”
“I’m so glad you’re ok” Andrea says stroking one of Jessica’s children’s head.
“Where is your baby?” asks Jessica
“Oh right, of course. I’ll go and get Lily” Andrea runs off and around the corner.
30 seconds later she returns with a little girl in her arms. “Here she is” and she hands Jessica her baby “Lily. This is Jessica, she is my girlfriend” kissing Lily on the forehead
“Wow, she’s your double” says Jessica smiling
“I know, isn’t she beautiful” Andrea smiles and blushes
“Have they named mine yet?” Jessica asks, wondering what to say to them.
“They are 25 and 26, Lily is number 24” Andrea chuckles “how can I call my baby 24, its ridiculous, so I called her Lily after my grandma”
“You are right, 25 and 26, how crazy. I’ll call mine Sara and Rosie, after my mother and grandmother”
“What beautiful names” says Laura walking towards Jessica and Andrea. Chloe and Daisy come around the corner

“We may be joined soon” Jessica says to Laura, “The people who brought me back. They were taken away by sir”
“Who?” says Daisy confused
“A man and a woman saw me on the streets and brought me here” says Jessica and she blushes slightly
“Oh no, I hope they like it here” says Laura clearly very worried
“Do they know what here is” says Chloe “Actually, what is here?”
“Chloe, it’s a farm, Sir looks after us” Andrea says
“Kate will be interested, she was very interested in me when they saw me, but I doubt they fully know what is in in sore for them” Jessica says, and the same worried look as Laura comes across her face. “I hope they like it”
“And I hope I get to meet them soon” says Andrea “they brought you back to me, I would like to reward them”
The girls all talk for hours, looking at each other’s children. Chloe however walks and sits on the other side of the barn by herself.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #8
GreenRhogar

The next few chapters get a bit dark, but hopefully still good

The door opens suddenly, and four men walk in holding a table. You hear claps as the man walks through the door. “Congratulations Jessica and thank you. Your friends will make fine additions to my herd” he says and gestures for the men to come in. They walk forward and put down the table. On it are multiple plates of meat, vegetables, drinks and a cake. “Well. One of them will” he chuckles and starts to walk away”
“Thank you, sir,” the girls all say in unison
“Come on girls, tuck in” Jessica says and starts eating
The door closes as the guys leave.
“You girls enjoy, I’m not hungry” says Laura “Don’t eat the meat, be sure to hide it though” and she turns away
“What’s wrong with it?” Jessica says with her mouth full, “it tastes so good”
“Its beef Jess” Laura sighs “We are useful, we make milk. The boys, well what else do cows make?”
Everyone spits it out and steps back from the table
“That… that means we’re… we’re eating Tony!!!” says Jessica whilst sobbing
Chloe turns and throws up in the corner and starts crying “Does that mean… My sons!” she screams
“Don’t worry Chloe, it was too tough to be a baby and there was too much of it” says Jessica “it must have been Tony”
“The cake ish good do” says Andrea with a face stuffed full of cake. She swallows “And it was probably made with our milk”
They all eat the vegetables and the cake and are stuffed and start to drift off into a deep sleep.
The door slams open “You ungrateful cows” the man screams

“What is wrong sir?” asks Jessica putting on a deliberately submissive and soft voice
“After all I do for you. I was so generous. I rewarded you and you throw my kindness back in my face. I will not be so kind again” he says sternly
“It was human meat sir, Please don’t punish us, we are not cannibals” protests Jessica
“Who says it was human?” says the man with a questioning voice
“Please sir, I can tell the difference. Please we will eat anything else you give us. We ate the rest” Jessica says
The man walks forward and kneels next to Jessica “How do you know what human tasted like? How do you know the difference? Please do enlighten me” he says stroking her cheek
“My, my father was a… butcher, I know sir” she stumbles around her words, clearly lying through her teeth.
“Was he now” he laughs and pulls out a piece of meat from his pocket “Eat it” he snaps throwing it at Jessica
“Yes sir” she eats it “that tastes…” a long awkward pause as everyone looks at her “human sir”
“And this” he throws another piece into the ground in front of her. Some dust flows up and covers the meat
“Yes sir” she moves her head down and eats it off the ground. “That is animal sir” she says
“Interesting, you can tell the difference you say? But you were wrong, they are both animal so I ask again” and his voice goes deeper with a much darker tone “why didn’t you eat the meal?” He reaches out and grabs Rosie out of Jessica’s arms
“We ate what we wanted sir, we were not trying to disrespect you” she says holding onto Sara tightly
“Hmm, what a pretty baby, shame really” he says and walks away
“Please not, I beg you. Please” Jessica screams
The door closes behind him. Jessica starts to cry, Sara starts to cry into Jessica’s chest. “Now what?” she cries out.
“I, I, I don’t know” cries Laura
Jessica puts Sara down and walks towards Laura. “Yes. You. Do.” And she slaps her. Laura falls to the ground
“I’m sorry” Laura cries, holding her face
“Thanks to you I am losing a baby, an innocent life is slaughtered. My daughters blood is on your hands bitch” Jessica screams and walks away
Laura stands up and shouts “Thanks to me you didn’t eat the man who saved you and brought you back to your baby, your girlfriend and your friends. The only people that have ever cared about you” She walks away
Jessica continues to walks away, Andrea runs up to Jessica “I’m so sorry” she says
Jessica walks to the door and cries out “oh god I would do anything to get my baby back” she waits “please sir” she slumps down against the door and starts to sob. Andrea walks away, picks up the still crying Sara and walks away leaving Jessica on her own.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:08 PM   #9
GreenRhogar

Two hours pass and then the door opens, “Anything?” he chuckles. The girls all look up at him and Jessica says, “Yes Sir”. He pulls out some meat from his pocket. “Show me that my baby is alive first” she stands and says.
“EAT THE MEAT” he shouts as he holds out his hand towards her holding on to the meat. “I do not like to repeat myself” he takes another piece of meat and throws it at Chloe. The girls both eat the meat. “Good. Now why didn’t you eat it earlier?” he asks nicely.
“I would sir, please I want my baby back. That’s all” Jessica says gulping
“I asked you a question.” His voice deepens, and grows much colder. “I like my questions being answered” and he throws a bone at Jessica’s feet. A very small hip bone.

“I was told it was human sir.” Jessica says in tears. She drops to the ground and then sobs.
“By who?” the man dropping down to join her near the floor.
“I am sorry, I’m not losing another baby sir. I’m sorry, it was Laura” she looks over to Laura, Laura stares at her. Bang, a gun shot goes off, Laura falls to the ground dead…
Silence, there is total silence.

“We will look after her babies sir” Andrea says desperately trying to hold back the tears.
“Yes you will” and he throws a baby skull at Jessica. She starts to cry. “Someone take a photo of that, I want to see that face forever,” there is a flash of a camera. “Don’t worry, its not yours. This is yours” and a man comes from outside the barn holding Sara completely alive and well.”
“Thank you, sir. I love you so much” Jessica says, standing up and him before walking towards the other man and picking up Sara.
“Hold onto the skull though. Chloe will want it though” and he turns away.
“How long since your had your child Chloe?” Jessica asks.
“He should be 2 weeks old now, I never saw him though” she cries.
“Chloe, Meet R” and he throws a spine at her. He then drops a bag on the floor and walks away laughing.

Chloe takes the bones and the bag and runs to the corner and starts to put the body together. Andrea walks towards Jessica with a baby, she is not as pretty as either of Rosie or Sara, this baby has short tufts of red hair and she looks to be about 3 months old. This is Laura’s child. Daisy crawls over and rolls over, showing her udders to Andrea. Andrea hands Daisy her baby and she starts to feed her.
“She brought it upon herself” Jessica says looking at Laura’s body.
“She made a mistake, but she didn’t deserve to die” says Daisy. “From now on we do exactly what we are told”
“Agreed” says Andrea
“No but we will learn by her mistake” says Jessica.
Chloe shouts out from the corner, “Than man is a monster. If anyone deserves to die, its him”
“Shush Chloe, we are in enough trouble as it is” Jessica says
“You got yours back. You don’t know my pain.” Chloe stands up spitting as she shouts at Jessica.
“We are looked after, you can cope with this, we can cope with this.” Jessica stands and says to her.
“Fuck you” She shouts and storms into one of the side rooms
Old 01-16-2018, 03:09 PM   #10
GreenRhogar

Im sorry its been a while, this is a dark chapter and it ends out this chapter. the next one is more fun

She’s mourning” says Andrea. “Let her take time”
“She maybe but unless she snaps out of it she will anger him, and end up like Laura” Jessica says
“Everyone copes in their own way. You just lost a friend and you act as though it was nothing. What if it had been me, would you have told them then?” Andrea stares at her.
“No I wouldn’t, I love you. I’m sorry but we have move on.” Jessica replies
“You’re cold” Andrea looks away and walks over to Daisy. The girls in the barn are scattered. Acting on their own. Jessica, kneeling next to the body of Laura, shouts “Come here, all of you”

Andrea and Daisy walk over to Jessica, however Chloe is nowhere to be seen. “We have to stick together to survive here. We are a family.”
“We will, but we need to respect each other.” Says Daisy.
“We need to respect Laura, she needs a burial” Andrea insists.
“I am just as upset about Laura as you are but showing him disrespect like Chloe. You are right though, we can’t leave her like this” Jessica snaps, but then calms down again.
“We will get through this, in our own way” says Daisy. Her and Andrea start to try and lift Laura. Jessica walks up and helps to lift her up. “where do we bury her” Jessica asks. “We need a spade” Andrea runs up to the house and come back with 2 spades for them to use.
They begin to dig in complete silence and. They bury her body and cover her up. They walk back to the barn door and push it. The door does not open.

“Oh god, what now?” Jessica screams. They hear a scream from inside the barn and then a very weak “moo.”
“Why have they locked us out?” asks Andrea.
“Not… they… her” they hear Daisy’s voice call out from inside. She struggles to talk.
“What do you mean her?...” Jessica asks, and then shouts out “That Bitch”

The man walks up behind them, “what is going on here?” he asks.
“We came out to bury Laura, and now we can’t get in. Chloe has locked us out. Our babies!” Jessica answers. The man runs to the house, and comes back with an axe in his hands. He starts to hack at the door. The sound of breaking wood fills the air. He kicks the door open. The light floods in and everyone jumps back in horror. Laying by the door is Daisy with a bone sticking out of the back of her neck. She rolls over revealing Rosie and Lily, they are crying. “I’m … Sorry” she cries. And points to the middle of the room. They look along barn and see a baby laying on the floor. Jessica runs to the body and screams. The other girls run up to Jessica and see the body of Sara on the floor, her neck has been broken.

“Sir. I want her head for this” Jessica jumps to her feet. Her fists clenched and her face red with anger.
“We will find her” he says and walks to the door. “Come with me, she clearly isn’t here, pointing at a hole in the wall” Jessica walks out holding Rosie, and Andrea holding Lily. They walk up to the house. As they walk up they start to see something in the doorway. They get closer and they see that it is not touching the ground. Jessica takes of running towards the house. Runs up and punches it as hard as she can. It is Chloe, she has hung herself, cut into her body are the words Fuck you all.
“Apparently she couldn’t live without her son, and she couldn’t live with us either.” Says Andrea
“She doesn’t get buried. She doesn’t deserve it” the man says.

A woman come out of the barn and takes the girls to a other barn, Andrea and Jessica sit on the floor in each-others arms. They cry for the loss of their friend and for Sara, for Laura, for Daisy. As they cry they look out the open door to the orange sky of the setting sun.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:09 PM   #11
GreenRhogar

5 months later.
The staff have been coming into the barn every day to feed the girls because the new barn does not have the normal dildo feeding system. Tonight, however the door opens and no one is there. “Unusual, why would they have left the door open?” says Jessica, holding onto Rosie so that she doesn’t crawl away.
“I don’t know, What do we do?” Andrea replies
“It must be a test, lets stay here” says Jessica. With her arm on Andreas shoulder. “We have each-other, lets not do anything stupid”
A girl walks in, a big girl. She has long blond hair and huge boobs, in a very soft shy voice she says “Hello”
“Hello, who are you?” Jessica replies. “are you lost?”
“I’m Sam, who are you?” she looks at the two other girls.
“I am Jessica, this is Andrea. This is out home”
The girl is fully clothed except for a tear in her trousers over one of her boobs. She hasn’t entered the barn yet, just waiting by the door.
“Are you lost, come in Sam.” Andrea says
She walks in and the doors slam shut behind her. She jumps and hides around the corner.
“Where am I? I need somewhere to hide”
“This is our barn, you are on a hucow farm. Who are you hiding from?” Jessica says, getting up and walking towards her.
“A what?” she says and then looks shocked again, “What are those?” pointing at Jessica’s boobs.
These are mu udders, we have more because we are cows, who are you running from?” she says again
“Wow, I like them” Sam reaches out and grabs one “I don’t know what’s happening. I was driving and my car stopped, one of the tyres popped on the road. But then some people came for me. I ran.”

At this moment the door slams open, Sam drops to the ground. The man walks in “Good morning Jessica, Andrea. How are Rosie and Lily?” we walks up to Andrea, kisses her and then picks up Lily.
“They are growing fine sir, they will soon need to be weaned” Andrea answers
“Lovely Stuff”, he turns around “Who is this?” gesturing to Sam. She steps forward.
“Hello Sir, I am Sam”
“She just walked in her sir” Jessica steps in
“Oh, I recognise you. You are the girl from the car” He walks up to her and reaches out a hand to her ripped top. He holds her breast with his hand and in one clean stroke rips the top clean off revealing these massive boobs with tiny nipples in the middle. He removes her trousers and she squeals, her pussy is hidden by a massive bush.
“That is better. I’ll let you get to know these two lovely girls, and then you’ll come with me.” He says and walks away. “Wait. Stand all of you.”

The girls stand up. “Now hand me your babies, they will be safe” he takes the girls off their hands and then gives them to another man. “Bend over” he shouts. The girls all bend over, their fingertips touching the ground. He walks behind the girls “Sam, come to me” he beckons her with a finger.
Jessica and Andrea feel something slip into their asses. They turn back and see that behind Andrea is the man, and behind Jessica is a familiar purple strap on dildo. They are both balls deep. They start to thrust and thrust and thrust. After about 5 minutes he shouts swap, he walks up to Jessica and slams straight in. he rocks in and out for minutes until he cums right inside her ass.
“Good Job girls, that was very pleasing” and he walks out holding the strap on. “come on Sam, time to have a chat.” Sam walks towards the door and closes it behind her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk