Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-12-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
SlutOscar

Default Naked Male Slut in the Park

Hello GetDare. My name is Oscar and I have had the craziest day today and Im gonna write my report here and now. I would love to hear your opinions on the matter. What did you think of my day? Did I do well? What other things or places could I try? Etc etc...

So here we go. This morning I asked my master if I would have any rules for the day telling him I had to work for a few hours and he said that I could not wear underwear to work and I had to edge 5 times every new place I went to today. In addition I had to write with marker in big letters the words: SLAVE SLUT on my chest. After work I would have to message him for further instructions. So first of all I went and got myself a marker and went into the toilet. I took off my underwear permanently and then my shirt so that I could write the words nice and big. Afterwards I started with my 5 edges and completed them fairly quickly leaving me with a nice and hard one which was kinda visible because I didnt have the right to wear anymore underwear. After that it wasnt that spectacular for an hour or two as I was waiting to go to work but just before work my master told me to go at it again with another 5 edges so that I went to work while hard so I went into the toilet again and edged...

Then I started preparing for work. I put on my work clothes (long pants, a t-shirt with a blouse on top and an apron) and I biked to work for 15 minutes. At work it was pretty exciting actually... Feeling my dick against my legs hanging in my trouser leg was such a good and slutty feeling, but after a while I thought I could crank it up a notch. I went to the back of the store where I work and I opened my zipper to pull my dick through it so it was kind of exposed, only with the apron hanging in front and that was so super exciting, making me very horny. I dont know if people noticed but it felt amazing being so free. Halfway the 6 hours I had to work I took my 30 minute break and went into the work toilets to do my 5 edges at the new place leaving me hard once again while working and still having it sticking out of my zipper with just the apron to cover up. This was so great to me that I couldnt wait for what was coming after work.

Once I got through my work day it was already kind of dark out and rain was dripping down a little but that didnt stop me. I messaged my master with what I did at work and asked what was coming next. He told me that I had to go to a park in my city and as an extra I had to have my zipper completely open with my dick hanging out the entire ride. I undid my pants' button and my dick was totally free and I stepped on my bike going for about 15 minutes to the park. During the ride not a lot happened apart from a few cars driving past and of course the risk of them seeing my dick hanging free was getting me so horny.

Arriving in the park I hid my bike in between a few bushes completely out of sight and waited for my master to give me further instructions but told him that I would love to have a cigarette. What I had to do was take off a piece of clothing at my bike and put it in my backpack, then walk 15 steps away towards the other side of the park and take off another piece until I was completely naked and had to drop the backpack on the ground walking another 40 steps until I was allowed to smoke. I started by taking off my warm jacket and putting it in my backpack after which I walked my steps and took off the work blouse followed by my shoes, then my socks, leaving me with just my shirt and pants. After another 15 steps I took off the shirt and then it got super exciting. I finally took off my pants and just stood there for a second, completely naked in a public park where anyone could have just biked or walked. I dropped my backpack and walked the steps making it so that I could not see the backpack anymore with all my clothes whilst being completely naked. I was so insanely aroused by the thought that anyone could see me or take my clothes away and leaving me naked in the city, but on the other hand I was terrified as I would not be able to do anything other than bike home naked and having to explain everything to my parents. I lit my cigarette and was ordered to walk another 20 steps further and I just stood there for about 5 minutes, buttnaked, with SLAVE SLUT written all over my chest. It is so arousing but at the same time so terrifying to be naked without your clothes in a random park in the city. After my smoke I wanted to go back but my master didnt allow me until I edged right then and there so I started masturbating out in the open making me edge relatively fast as I was so horny after which I walked back to the place I dropped my backpack to see if it was still there... Luckily for me no one had come by and my backpack was just sitting in the exact same spot. I picked up the backpack and asked if I could put on any clothing, but I was only allowed to put on my shoes again leaving me still naked, just not barefooted anymore. I was told to go back to my bike, drop my backpack with clothes there and ride to the other side of the park in the clothes I was wearing, being just shoes. So I did, I took my bike and drove away. Just for some information on the park, it is a very small park, I think about 100 to 150 metres in length and for the most part it isnt lit up but around the park, with a bit of water in between are people their gardens and some apartment buildings. On one of the edges is a lit up road with street lights were kind of often people can just walk past or bike past. To get to the other side of the park I had to drive over that lit up road and kind of go in a circle around the park. It was so super scary to think that any random biker could just be there at the exact moment I biked there naked and seen my everything. That time though luckily no one came. I finished my ride taking a picture for my master and going back to my backpack.

Once arrived at the backpack I could put on just my t-shirt now and got asked how far away the nearest street light was, being not that far away I got told to go over there (it was the lit up edge of the park) and edge three times under the street light. That was one of the scariest moments of my life. I did my first edge no problem, but just when I got to the second edge I looked to my left and saw a biker riding towards me so I panicked and started running away acting as if Im just a runner on a nightly run and I think it worked that time, but I dont know what the biker saw or what he thought at all. He might not have even noticed because I had a shirt on. I asked if I had to go back to finish the third edge and I did return to finish it successfully without anyone coming by this time and I returned to my backpack where my master asked if I had had enough because of the scare or if I wanted to continue and of course, being the slut I am, I told him I wanted to continue for sure and that I had to pee.

I had to pee so badly but my master only allowed me to if I went to the street light after the one I went to before and pee there, but this time no shirt. I hesitated for a second but Im such a slut that I went for it. I took of my shirt being totally naked again and walked towards the street light. This moment was so incredibly scary as I was now completely exposed AND completely spottable AND in a place where people would occasionally come by. Being as scared as I was I just couldnt pee anymore but I kept trying and then I heard some voices talking. I looked behind me and saw a group of people walking towards me, but this time they were already very close and I had absolutely no clothes on. I still tried to get away and ran as fast as I could, hiding behind some shrubbery. I could hear the people talking and being flustered by what they had just seen and I could have sworn I heard them sort of walking a little into the park looking to see if they could spot me in there. They for sure saw me though, fully naked, trying to pee in full vision of everyone. There were like 8 people and I kept hearing voices around me in the park but I was told to go back to my backpack and bike so I just went for it and I was so lucky none of them spotted me. After a few minutes I didnt hear anything anymore so they had walked away again. I was so relieved but oh so scared and horny at the same time. I did really want to go home though so my master let me. I could put on my clothes again and go back to the street light and pee there still but with clothes on this time. I wasnt completely done yet though, I still wanted to show my sluttyness to the fullest so I asked for something for the ride home. My master chose to make me remove my shirt and leave my blouse and jacket open so everyone who drove past me on the way home could see what I really am and to my surprise there were a lot of cars and bikers when I went back so a lot of people saw me having the words SLAVE and SLUT on my chest which made me feel so slutty and so great.

This brings us to this moment right now, where Im writing this report to be allowed to cum after all.

I really want to hear all of your guys' feedback on my adventures and tips for next time or other dares I could do. Anything this slut can use for next time or just your general opinion.

You can contact me via my pm's where I dont reply very often or via KIK: SlutOs where I reply pretty fast most of the time.

Likes: Hypno, Semi-Public, Hidden Public, some Feminization, Humiliation and cum/pee control, temporary exposure.
Limits: Face, Family/Friends, Blackmail, Permanent, Pain, Ballbusting.

Kik: SlutOs
SlutOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutOscar for this post:
Old 10-12-2019, 04:59 PM   #2
braz.blood

a very good report... slave,... expect more in the future
Old 10-13-2019, 09:34 AM   #3
SlutOscar

I would love some feedback and stuff to do! Thanks already...☺️

Likes: Hypno, Semi-Public, Hidden Public, some Feminization, Humiliation and cum/pee control, temporary exposure.

Old 10-14-2019, 01:05 AM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Trophy You Get a Trophy!

This was a very thorough and well-written report! Good boy!

I especially like that you didn't forget that your shoes and socks exist.

Personally, I would have enjoyed it a bit more if you'd described how it felt while you were barefoot, whether you enjoyed the wet grass or whatever you were walking and standing on under your soles.

I was also bitterly disappointed that your master had you put your shoes back on, but... that's not your fault.

If I were your master, you'd be barefoot a lot more often, I can tell you that! XD

Seriously though, good job. I long for the day when someone, anyone, writes a report half that good for one of my dares.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:47 AM   #5
SlutOscar

Thanks for the compliments! Ill think about your tips for next time. Do you maybe have any other suggestions for next time? You can hit me up on kik if you want to.

Old 10-14-2019, 04:54 AM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutOscar View Post
Thanks for the compliments! Ill think about your tips for next time. Do you maybe have any other suggestions for next time? You can hit me up on kik if you want to.
I don't have kik, but if you'd like, you can PM me and I'll give you my Discord contact info.

My main suggestion for next time is to remain barefoot once you're stripping down for the dare (ask your master to keep you that way). Aside from the fact that it's my fetish (which isn't really a good reason for -you- to do it, just for me to want it), it gives a much greater feeling of vulnerability and connectedness. Feeling the ground under your naked feet with every step reminds you that you're naked. It may limit your mobility slightly as well, reducing your ability to escape (very slightly) and increasing the excitement of the risks of being caught (far more greatly than the tiny increase in risk). It also keeps you connected to the situation much more keenly, and it's also just plain sensual and feels good.

That said... you are not mine. So I hesitate to impose or ask too much of you.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 03:26 AM   #7
bedared

Default Good story

It's a good story. I liked it. I am waiting for a next part!
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 11:57 AM   #8
Fredblogs

Good one waiting for the next one. And yes your master should make you remain barefooted also people generally look at peoples feet when walking before there face. So would intice them towards you.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:53 PM   #9
eevlstreak

Sounds like a lot of fun, but I agree, you’re not fully naked unless you’re barefoot.
eevlstreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, naked, park, public, slut